Business Solutions

Auto Doctor of Franklin

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JASON B.
09/21/2022
Did exactly what I asked.
I really needed my tires balanced and they got me in and out same day and their price was better than any place in town.

TRISH S.
09/15/2022
Good experience
The gentleman at this car repair place were very knowledgeable, and very friendly. I appreciate the mess I’m getting the part in and repairing my car

09/13/2022
Service was excellent, employees caring and efficient , very knowledgeable. d efficient
Great

SF
STEPHEN F.
09/08/2022
Auto Doctor review
I have been bringing all of my vehicles to Auto Doctor for years. They are honest, knowledgeable, and fast and I have never had a problem. I highly recommend...

JOSHUA H.
09/08/2022
Best garage in the Nashville area
These guys are the best. Fast, honest, and affordable! Hopefully I never have to go to a different garage again!