Mary D.
05/17/2019
prompt and good service with a smile
Whenever I have any problem with my car I just need to go to Franks and my problems are resolved to my satisfaction.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you soo much, we value your business.

BG
Bettty G.
Hyundai ELANTRA
05/15/2019
Oil Change
Received very good service. Didn't have to wait long for the oil change.

PH
Patricia H.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2019
Everyone is friendly and honest
Very satisfied with the service you provide

Jodi C.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the staff was accurate, and on time. They were nice and clean.

Marguerite S.
05/13/2019
The wonderful caring Professional's that work there! :))
What I love about Frank's is they diagnose the problem, they fix it first shot and they get you the car back in most cases same day.. thats what I need as I am on the road daily for work. They are always honest with you if for some reason they do not know what is wrong. they send yo to someone who can.
I wouldn't go any where else. :))

EC
Erin C.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Erin said that Patty is great. She always does wonderful work, she's done quickly and is very helpful to her. She's a wonderful person and anyone who works with her will be happy with her service.

05/08/2019
Very good service
Always very friendly and very good service!

PC
Pauline C.
Kia Sportage
05/06/2019
Friendly service
I just got an oil change. Was in and out quickly.

CO
Corey O.
05/03/2019
Quality services at reasonable prices.
Superior services. Detailed history of past work. Owners best interest in clients vehicle(s).

Christopher S.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with MaryAnn. She said the people at the business are considerate of keeping her in the loop with cost and recommendations.

Judith D.
04/30/2019
Great fast service good honest people
It is the only place I will bring my Honda good honest efficient people

AZ
Arkadi Z.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Arkadi said the business did a good job.

GB
George B.
Acura 3.2TL
04/17/2019
My headlight burned out and needed to be replaced. I called Patty, and she asked me to come in the next day. She fit me in. It only took a few minutes, and I did not need to drop off the car because her mechanic took care of the problem while I was waiting. Convenient! I have been a customer of Frank's Auto for more than 25 years. I would not take my car anyplace else.

Pontiac G3
04/12/2019
Perfect
Always great service and fair pricing every time I go.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/17/2019

thankyou for your business

SG
Scott G.
Acura MDX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they have great customer service and they take care of all of his automotive needs.

DY
Dwayne Y.
Cadillac DeVille
03/30/2019
pate makes the great.
I LOVE FRANKS AUTO SERVICE.

CD
Cindy D.
03/26/2019
fix funny noises
As always when I go to Franks with a problem, I come away with it fixed. I feel like I am getting special treatment when I have work done.

GW
Gloria W.
03/21/2019
fantadtic teacher equals success
top notch service educated staff and owner and fantadtic teacher equals success and customer satisfaction and repeat business .

Marilyn C.
Nissan Versa
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn said that everything was good at the place, they are on time and she goes there for all of her mechanical problems. She's never been unhappy or had a reason to complain.

VL
Virginia L.
Toyota Venza
03/04/2019
Hi Patty! As usual, I am TOTALLY pleased with my last visit. I received complete and professional care.
So happy I have you!!! Sorry to take so long getting back to you. I was in Texas with my son and daughter and
just got back this week.

Virginia Lawless