GB
George B.
Enfield, CT
Acura 3.2TL
07/10/2019
Problem solved, and more..............
My TCS and ABS lights had come one. Patty and her staff determined the cause and fixed the problem. But my inspection sticker is due, and they also noticed some issues that might cause my car to fail. Much appreciated! She proactively addressed these problems that were easily corrected, and I avoided a second trip back to Frank's.
Frank's is the best!
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

We try!!!!

Arthur B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the staff was very responsive and the service completed quickly.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you. glad we were able to work on your vehicle.

Christine W.
Nissan Rogue
06/25/2019
DEPENDABILITY
Besides being exceptional mechanics, Patty's team is pleasant and friendly. Patty is always accommodating. I had to change my appointment and Patty was cheerfully willing to make room for me later in the day. They're all worth their weight in gold!
Chris W
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/26/2019

MK
Mary K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rob. He said he appreciated the staff was attentive.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019

06/20/2019
Always great service
Always great service!

Joseph M.
Lexus ES 330
06/17/2019
thorough maintenance checks
The vehicle was thoroughly checked before our road trip and we had a great trip.

CL
Carol L.
06/12/2019
Best service in town
I feel so confident when I drive out of Frank's Auto Service. Patty and her staff are very professional. I drive an older car and need it to be in the best condition. Thank you Patty for your all your help.
Carol L.
Brownstone Gardens
East Longmeadow
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you soo much.  We know that you need to feel that your vehicle, even thought older, is roadworthy.  Our pleasure to take care of it!!

Sandra S.
05/30/2019
my car service
Thank you for your professional service done in a comfortable and informative way
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you very much.

Mary D.
05/17/2019
prompt and good service with a smile
Whenever I have any problem with my car I just need to go to Franks and my problems are resolved to my satisfaction.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you soo much, we value your business.

BG
Bettty G.
Hyundai ELANTRA
05/15/2019
Oil Change
Received very good service. Didn't have to wait long for the oil change.

PH
Patricia H.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2019
Everyone is friendly and honest
Very satisfied with the service you provide

Jodi C.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the staff was accurate, and on time. They were nice and clean.

Marguerite S.
05/13/2019
The wonderful caring Professional's that work there! :))
What I love about Frank's is they diagnose the problem, they fix it first shot and they get you the car back in most cases same day.. thats what I need as I am on the road daily for work. They are always honest with you if for some reason they do not know what is wrong. they send yo to someone who can.
I wouldn't go any where else. :))
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you.  No one knows all the answers for every vehicle, so sending you to someone we have confidence in, is the best solution, but we always will try first.

EC
Erin C.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Erin said that Patty is great. She always does wonderful work, she's done quickly and is very helpful to her. She's a wonderful person and anyone who works with her will be happy with her service.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you soo much.  All of us at Frank's Auto try to do what is best for our customers!!

05/08/2019
Very good service
Always very friendly and very good service!

PC
Pauline C.
Kia Sportage
05/06/2019
Friendly service
I just got an oil change. Was in and out quickly.

CO
Corey O.
05/03/2019
Quality services at reasonable prices.
Superior services. Detailed history of past work. Owners best interest in clients vehicle(s).

Christopher S.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with MaryAnn. She said the people at the business are considerate of keeping her in the loop with cost and recommendations.

Judith D.
04/30/2019
Great fast service good honest people
It is the only place I will bring my Honda good honest efficient people

AZ
Arkadi Z.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Arkadi said the business did a good job.