SD
Steven D.
Northampton, MA
11/13/2018
Great Service!
I had an emergency brake repair need and Frank's was able to get it on the lift and perform a high quality repair. Great service!

11/11/2018
Friendliness and treating me, and my car, so honestly.
I appreciate the fair and honest way I am treated. I do not know as much about mechanics, as maybe I should, but the fact that you do, and tell me honestly what I need to do to keep my 2003 Camry in good shape, is very important. Trust is very special to me, and I feel I can put my trust in the staff at Frank's, to do the right thing, for me.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you.  In this business trust is the most important thing.

BG
Bart G.
11/08/2018
I trust the people who work here.
I have been going to Frank's for at least 15 years now. I take comfort in knowing that they are giving me great value for the work they perform. Since I am a Red Sox fan and Adam a mechanic at Frank's is a Yankee fan I found it rude that he avoided me during my visit! LOL
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Adam  was  in mourning for his team!!!  Also, he is a Giants fan!!!Thank you for being a long time customer.  P S  I am a Celtics  fan, don't watch baseball!!!

GB
George B.
Acura 3.2TL
10/30/2018
Frank's is the best!
Patty does a great job of keeping my 19 year old car on the road. Extremely honest. A very friendly place. They do a great job. I highly recommended Frank's to all my friends and colleagues.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

we have gained many customers from your recommendations.  Appreciate it.

Richard W.
Cadillac STS
10/23/2018
2008 Cadillac
Patty,

The work was excellent as alaways.

I have two questions. We have driven over 300 miles since the repair. Do we have to come back an get the computer re-set? Also I had sent a telephone voice message to the effect that I wanted to have the oil changed while the car was at your place. Did you do this?

Please rrespond to either rwalteipe@aol.com or 413-530-4838.

Dick

Mark B.
Ford Expedition
10/20/2018
friendly and professional
took care of my problem promptly

NB
Nicole B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the business did a thorough job. They were nice.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you we value  your  business.

MI
Marissa I.
10/06/2018
Excellent service and friendly staff.

PO
Phyllis O.
10/05/2018
I have never been to a more honest service station than Frank's Auto Service. They are priced fairly and will not perform any unnecessary service. I highly recommend Frank's Auto Service.

Thank you sooo much!!

PB
Paul B.
Ladson, SC
09/27/2018
Best Car Service in State!
Friendly, courteous staff, excellent work and very fair prices. It's great to have car service where you can trust that you are being treated fairly ($) and respectfully (time).
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your business.  Hope you have a safe journey home.

ST
Sora T.
09/26/2018
2003 Camry
My first experience at Franks Auto Service was a prompt appointment, and I was treated in an honest and timely manner. I appreciate good service!
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you. We try to be as close to our times as possible, but does not always work. Be glad you were not here this week-- every vehicle turned out to be more work than expected!!!

PC
Pauline C.
Kia Sportage
09/25/2018
Excellent service!

Catherine M.
09/22/2018
Frank's keeps our car going!
As always we had great service. They provided the service we required, also let us know that our brakes were going so we added that repair also. We have been going to Frank's for thirty years and always trust them to do what is best for our cars. They also let us know when it's not time yet to replace something!
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

How time flies!!  Thank you for your business for all these years!!

Joanne G.
09/21/2018
Appreciate you fitting me in for service before my trip!
Thank you for all of your work to keep my car running in good shape.

TG
Tammy G.
Vernon, CT
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said he trusted this business and he has never had a problem with them.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks  you come a  long way to have your vehicles worked on. We appreciate your trust in us.

NL
Normand L.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said they only did what they asked them to do. . They gave them good advice about tire pressure. When it is time for a oil change, they will be back.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

Glad to be of help. Was an easy fix. Will see you for your oil change.

GW
Gloria W.
08/31/2018
Informative and knowledgeable owner and staff
Came for an oil change and mentioned that my airbag light was on and i did not know why and Patty told me no problem we can check that for you and she did and calked the Hyndi dealer found out that the problem was under warranty and gave me a detailed report snd code to give tge dealership allowing me to get an appointment with no trouble.
Thank you Miss Patty your business is honest and refreshing.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/05/2018

thanks  Gloria.  I try to see if anything is covered under warranty. Why pay for it when you can get it for free!!

RL
Richard Jr L.
Nissan Armada
08/28/2018
Love Franks
Patty is always honest and down to earth. I appreciate how informative she is.

Ann B.
08/26/2018
Customer Service & location
Once again to Pat for accommodating me when I couldn't be without my vehicle. This makes a high difference to me. Drop off & pick up always helps me as a customer
Options are always discussed & explained.
Affordable

Cari S.
08/23/2018
Superior to all others!
This crew is the best! They know their stuff, are straightforward with it, and at a fair price. Wish we had known about them sooner.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thank for the review!  Glad to have your family as customers.