HB

Melanie T.
Ford Five Hundred
07/01/2020
I'm a return customer
Very kind people. Nice to work with. Honest and helpful in making choices about car repair

Janet S.
06/30/2020
Sessions
Always great to do business with you at Franks Auto Service.! I have done business with you for about 35 years and have always been happy with the work, I would not hesitate to recommend friends to bring their vehicles for service.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you. I can not remember all the vehicles you have owned through the years.  Glad you keep coming back.

KF
Kim F.
06/26/2020
Great service. Polite,fair and reasonable.
Brought my car for the first time and was very happy with their work and service.

Michael P.
06/23/2020
Answers all questions regarding our car and any needed updates.
You can always depend on honest, dependable work. The atmosphere is Always friendly.

CL
Carol L.
06/18/2020
Best auto service in town
I always feel very confident when driving out of Frank's Auto Service, knowing my car had the best service.
Thank you Patti, for being so helpful to me.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for your continued business.  We greatly appreciate it.

Sally B.
Springfield, MA
Nissan Sentra
06/06/2020
Reliable and honest
Always dependable and honest service! Yesterday I just had an oil change and they brought me the filter to show me I needed a new one. I feel taken care of which can be rare.

Laurie M.
Springfield, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2020
trust
As usual Frank's did their job. I trust Patty and when she told me after an oil change I needed tires I knew she wasn't just trying to upsell me. Thank you

GB
George B.
Enfield, CT
Acura 3.2TL
05/28/2020
Always terrific!
I have been a customer for more than 25 years. Consistency is important, and Frank's Auto is consistently terrific!

Joseph M.

Stacy S.
Longmeadow, MA
Nissan Murano
05/15/2020
Great service would not go anywhere else!
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you.  With everything going on now in our lives. We value your business.

05/09/2020
Top-notch service and staff
Very friendly and courteous atmosphere.
Very thorough mechanics that explain the problem with your car and how to fix it.
Excellent and fair rates.

Karen S.
Chicopee, MA
Scion xD
04/30/2020
Trustworthy and dedicated to customers.
Excellent in all facets. Could not be better!
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you for coming to Frank's Auto.  We know you have choices. Glad you chose us.

SG
Scott G.
04/04/2020
Great work. Fair prices.
Patty always watches out for the customers' best interest. Long history of doing that.

Longmeadow, MA
03/31/2020
Fast and courteous. This was the third time I took my car to Frank’s. Very happy with all the three services. Patti is very helpful.