NL
Normand L.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said they only did what they asked them to do. . They gave them good advice about tire pressure. When it is time for a oil change, they will be back.

GW
Gloria W.
08/31/2018
Informative and knowledgeable owner and staff
Came for an oil change and mentioned that my airbag light was on and i did not know why and Patty told me no problem we can check that for you and she did and calked the Hyndi dealer found out that the problem was under warranty and gave me a detailed report snd code to give tge dealership allowing me to get an appointment with no trouble.
Thank you Miss Patty your business is honest and refreshing.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/05/2018

thanks  Gloria.  I try to see if anything is covered under warranty. Why pay for it when you can get it for free!!

RL
Richard Jr L.
Nissan Armada
08/28/2018
Love Franks
Patty is always honest and down to earth. I appreciate how informative she is.

Ann B.
08/26/2018
Customer Service & location
Once again to Pat for accommodating me when I couldn't be without my vehicle. This makes a high difference to me. Drop off & pick up always helps me as a customer
Options are always discussed & explained.
Affordable

Cari S.
08/23/2018
Superior to all others!
This crew is the best! They know their stuff, are straightforward with it, and at a fair price. Wish we had known about them sooner.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thank for the review!  Glad to have your family as customers.

Jodi C.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jodi said this business took her in right away. They were friendly and did a good job.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 08/30/2018

EH
Emily H.
08/22/2018
Amazing Service
Frank's Auto has always been able to accommodate my needs. They are fair, honest, and always willing to go the extra mile. I will continue to bring my vehicles to them for the foreseeable future.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 08/23/2018

Jeff and Emily.  Knowing how hard it is for people nowadays with their busy life's to make appointments for their vehicles, we appreciate your business.

Stacy S.
Longmeadow, MA
Nissan Murano
08/21/2018
Friendly
Pat is always Friendly and attentive
And knowledgeable
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you. We try to make our customers  happy and their vehicles  running smoothly.

CD
Cindy D.
08/06/2018
nen power for an old truck
the first tune up for my truck. I though it was running well until I got it back from service .It has more power and pick up
, its like driving a new truck! thanks Pattie!

Joseph M.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/06/2018
Thorough check of my car
The exhaust leak on my car was repaired without the need to replace the entire exhaust system. This made the repair quicker and a lot less costly. Thanks again

CN
Chung N.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Chung said they did a great job.

Longmeadow, MA
Acura 3.2TL
07/13/2018
We have been servicing your vehicles at Frank's for more than 25 years. Patty and her crew are honest, fair, and they do a great job! We highly recommend Frank's!

CP
Christie P.
Subaru Impreza
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Christie said that the facility is very efficient, the staff is honest and take the time to explain everything regarding services and repairs. She said that they went above and beyond on her behalf.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/17/2018

thank you very  much.

LC
Linda C.
New Haven, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Linda said this business was great. They were fair, fast and followed up, which was a nice touch. They understood her situation with her needing her vehicle for work. They were prompt with the delivery and her vehicle is working just great. She thanks the business for everything over all.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/13/2018

tHANK YOU lINDA.  We try to be as quick  as possible  knowing that ever;yone needs their vehicle asap!!.

BF
Bridget F.
07/08/2018
Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly
My vehicle was taken right in and worked on. Patty and her staff are so nice and very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend the shop to others.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you!! We  are happy to accept  new customers.

LK
Leah K.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Leah said the business was very accommodating. They were able to work on her vehicle and called her as soon as it was done, It was good customer service and she was very appreciative for their service.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/21/2018

thank YOU. We try to be as prompt as possible, sometimes it just does not happen.  Glad we were able to help you quickly.

Donna C.
Hyundai XG350
06/17/2018
Auto Repair
Best auto repair service in the Pioneer Valley. Very reasonably priced.

AC
Angelo C.
Springfield, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. The nephew of the business was very good and he was dedicated to his work.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you Angleo.  Glad we sere able to get the new (to you) subaru in tip top shape.

CL
Carol L.
06/14/2018
Best Auto Service Around
I am so grateful to Patty and her staff for taking such good care of my old Chevy. Patty definitely goes way out of her way to make sure I have the best care. I always have a great experience when I call for service. Very trustworthy and reliable. This makes a big difference.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 06/14/2018

thank you. we try  our  best  to make all our customers happy.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Pontiac Vibe
06/08/2018
The Best
Great Service , Great people.