Mark P.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that he gives the place high marks, they are good.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

thank you for your continued business

Samuel S.
Saturn SL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the staff is always very upfront. They don't try and hide costs, they don't do extra work that he didn't ask for, and they double check with him before doing any work. They're a great facility.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you very much.  We do not do anything that is not needed on a vehicle, and try to keep the cost reasonable.

AZ
Arkadi Z.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Arkadi said they did an excellent job.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Michael R.
01/24/2019
The customer service is always excellent. Their prices are always fair and they keep my old car on the road. Great service work.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks. Glad we could keep the buggy running.

AV
Antonio V.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
01/17/2019
Honesty, and knowledge.
This is the only place I go for car maintenance or service. I have been a customer for many years. It is one of the most trusted shop I have known. Honesty is the "Motto"
I am very impressed with all the work they have done with my vehicles. It is the ONLY place I trust to work on my "brand New SUV"

SG
Scott G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service was perfect, they checked his brakes and changed a light bulb.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Scott,

Thank you for your business glad I noticed the bulb.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Pontiac Vibe
01/08/2019
Customer Always First
Service is outstanding. My vehicle is always kept at peak performance.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

CL
Carol L.
12/21/2018
Best auto service station
I am so lucky to live in East Longmeadow and not far from Frank's Service Station. I just had my car serviced there and can't express my gratitude to Patty. I feel like we have been friends forever whenever I see her.
Thank You so much for making my experience with Frank's Auto Service a very good one.
Happy Holidays.
Regards,
Carol Lichwala
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you soo much.  I do feel like everyone that comes here is my family.

ES
Eric S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff was quick, and did what they said.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Glad we could accommodate you quickly.  That does not always happen!!  Thank you

AV
Antonio V.
GMC Sonoma
11/21/2018
In Home Therapist
This is a great place to have your automobile taken care of.
I have been dealing with this place for many years and have not have any complaints about the quality of their work.

BF
Bridget F.
11/16/2018
Car Battery
I needed to have my car battery replace and Patty took my car in right away. Always provides great service.

Joseph M.
Lexus ES 330
11/16/2018
regular maintenance
Work was scheduled and done on time as usual. Very reliable!

Ludmila B.
Chevrolet Classic
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ludmila said it was a very good experience at this business. Everything was done nicely and fast. She has already told everybody about the place. She will be back again on Friday.

SD
Steven D.
Northampton, MA
11/13/2018
Great Service!
I had an emergency brake repair need and Frank's was able to get it on the lift and perform a high quality repair. Great service!

11/11/2018
Friendliness and treating me, and my car, so honestly.
I appreciate the fair and honest way I am treated. I do not know as much about mechanics, as maybe I should, but the fact that you do, and tell me honestly what I need to do to keep my 2003 Camry in good shape, is very important. Trust is very special to me, and I feel I can put my trust in the staff at Frank's, to do the right thing, for me.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you.  In this business trust is the most important thing.

BG
Bart G.
11/08/2018
I trust the people who work here.
I have been going to Frank's for at least 15 years now. I take comfort in knowing that they are giving me great value for the work they perform. Since I am a Red Sox fan and Adam a mechanic at Frank's is a Yankee fan I found it rude that he avoided me during my visit! LOL
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Adam  was  in mourning for his team!!!  Also, he is a Giants fan!!!Thank you for being a long time customer.  P S  I am a Celtics  fan, don't watch baseball!!!

GB
George B.
Acura 3.2TL
10/30/2018
Frank's is the best!
Patty does a great job of keeping my 19 year old car on the road. Extremely honest. A very friendly place. They do a great job. I highly recommended Frank's to all my friends and colleagues.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

we have gained many customers from your recommendations.  Appreciate it.

Richard W.
Cadillac STS
10/23/2018
2008 Cadillac
Patty,

The work was excellent as alaways.

I have two questions. We have driven over 300 miles since the repair. Do we have to come back an get the computer re-set? Also I had sent a telephone voice message to the effect that I wanted to have the oil changed while the car was at your place. Did you do this?

Please rrespond to either rwalteipe@aol.com or 413-530-4838.

Dick

Mark B.
Ford Expedition
10/20/2018
friendly and professional
took care of my problem promptly

NB
Nicole B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the business did a thorough job. They were nice.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you we value  your  business.