MI
Marissa I.
05/23/2018
Very friendly and excellent service.

DA
Doreen A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Prince. He said this business was honest with him and let him know exactly what was going on.

SL
Steven L.
INFINITI I30
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff was courteous , friendly and the price is good.

Rachel W.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said she had to drop her vehicle off at this business in the middle of the night. She called them in the morning and they were able to squeeze her in without her being a prior customer. They had an amazing facility.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Glad we were able to take car of your vehicle in a timely manner . Brakes are important!!!.  Thank you

JZ
Joanne Z.
Pontiac Vibe
05/02/2018
Always the Best People ad Service
Everyone is friendly and get my repairs and maintenance done as scheduled correctly.

Denise D.
04/25/2018
Patty
Patty is great goes out of her way. Very nice. Worth going too
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Love the fact that your Pampered Pets Shop is just up the street, makes delivering your vehicle a snap!!

FG
Fred G.
04/21/2018
Good, Timely Service
Went in in the morning with a noise and a drip. Came out quiet and drip-free after noon. They replaced the alternator and the water pump on my 2007 Camry. It was about time for both. Good job. Good price. Always reliable.

John W.
04/20/2018
check engine light on
The price is much more affordable at Franks compared to car dealerships, where dealerships will try to tell you need this that and everything else. Where Patty at Franks is honest and won't try to sell you everything under the sun.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

John, I learned from my father who is a tough but honest business person.  If you do a good job and charge a fair price, customers will come back.  Thank you for your business.

Carol M.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said that he uses the facility because they always receive good service every time they go there.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for your business. Glad we could be of help to keep your vehicle running.

NB
Nicholas David B.
04/16/2018
Amazing service
The owner is wonderful to talk to, her staff is excellent, took excellent care of me and my car, fixed the upper and lower ball joints (drivers side only control arms), back brakes and did an oil change. Been going to them for a few years, and will continue to have my business
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you.  I know that is was difficult to arrange the appointment, since as everyone, you have an active busy life.

We value you as a customer.

Ann B.
04/10/2018
Flexiable hours for customers
Party has always been flexible w hours for service done to my vehicle. My working hours sometimes makes it difficult. Party will let me schedule service while I can wait for my car. Done in reasonable time. And usually there is some kind of discount for parts which makes service affordable.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you,  if NAPA is running  any promotions that I can pass on to the customers, I do suggest them.  Always trying to save someone money, but still wanting their vehicle in tip top shape!

MI
Marissa I.
04/07/2018
Great services and very reasonable. Very friendly and I'll keep coming back! :)

Jean W.
Buick LeSabre
04/06/2018
Less expensive than the dealer.
I had a leak test done at another shop where dye was put in. I brought my car to Frank's to double check for the leaks.
They found a hose that had cracks in it and ordered it for me. I like Frank's because they can spot things ahead of time that
may cause problems in the future so that they can be fixed.
I also had a fuel regulator put in which was much less expensive than the dealer, espectially the hourly rate.
Even my warrenaty company was suprised that Frank's had such a reasonable hourly rate.
Jean Williams

NP
Nancy P.
04/03/2018
The people and the sevice
Outstanding customer service

JO
Joanne O.
04/01/2018
Prompt service, being dealt with honestly, skillful and consistently reliable.
For most people, cars are a fairly blind item. When something goes wrong, you want to be able to fix the problem. You need a mechanic who is knowledgeable, who will deal with you honestly, and can do the work properly. As most people are very dependent on their cars, promptness is important - when can they get you in, when can you get your car back? Across the board, Frank's has been terrific. They also helped my father out when he was visiting some years ago. We appreciate good service and remain loyal customers.

AR
Alex R.
Rome, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business is reliable and he is completely happy with them. He said this business is great and he will be going back.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 04/06/2018

As a new customer we appreciate you rating us!!  Thanks.

EF
Elizabeth F.
03/26/2018
Timely and Dependable
I can always depend on getting a timely appointment for repairs and a quick and accurate diagnosis. Do not hesitate to bring your vehicle to Frank's.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you. We try to get our customers our as quickly as possible, since we know how busy life is!!!

AP
Andrea P.
03/25/2018
Always Available to Help
I’ve been going here for 13 years and am always satisfied with their level of assistance and availability. They always have time for their customers and I enjoy the relaxed feeling when I go in.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you very much, hard to believe so much time has gone by. We value your continued business.

AF
Angela F.
New London, CT
INFINITI FX35
03/15/2018
Honesty
Very honest, great prices
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 03/20/2018

As a new customer, we value your comments and appreciate your new business.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Pontiac Vibe
03/15/2018
Many Years or great Service
The snow and winter weather potholes loosened clamp. Got me back on the road in my smooth running quiet car quickly.
Patty A. from Frank's Auto Service responded on 03/20/2018

glad it was a simple fix