Business Solutions

Kish's Complete Car Care Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
WL
WILLIAM L.
05/13/2022
Excellent Work and Trustworthy
This is my first independent interaction with this group. My family have been long time customers and my father trusts them. My experience was great and I...

STEVE B.
Tires ballanced
They did a great job balancing my used rims and tires.

SD
SARA D.
Awesome service as usual
Went to pick up my truck at around 430pm and realized I forgot to ask for an inspection. Josh and Brad jumped right on it and gave me an inspection. I will...

PM
Patricia M.
05/06/2022
Deb said shes been doing business with them for 20 years and theyve always provided reliable service, she can always trust their word and the work they do.

KD
KEN D.
05/05/2022
Thanks for taking good care of my daughter
My daughter needed a headlight replaced before a trip. Freddie’s got her in and out with out a hassle