Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center

SHIRLEY M. B. on 12/08/2017
"Good Service & Great Staff!!!"
I worked at Complete Car Care Center fir 16 years. They took care of my car through my employment at CCCC. And this week I needed some service on my Endeavor & it was done promptly & correctly. Also I got to visit with my work family. Even saw a customer or two I remembered. Again thank you all for taking care of my car, YOU are still the BEST SHOP IN TOWN!!!! Merry Christmas to each & every one of you. Shirley B
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 05:34 PM
Devyn J. on 12/05/2017
Devyn said the staff was really friendly, helpful, and quick.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
CHRISTIAN Y. on 12/04/2017
"Honest"
My daughter's very first day at Baylor was also the first day her truck experienced some issues. We were just a few minutes from leaving her for her first semester and now this, GREAT I thought. It was nearly closing time when I called so I was grateful when they not only offered to wait on us but they appeared to be happy about it too. Then I wondered if they'd try to take advantage of us since I wouldn't be there plus so many shops will tell a woman one diagnosis and a man another I wondered how these guys would behave. From our very first experience these guys have treated us with honesty, respect, and first class service at a reasonable price. We had to take the truck in after it failed an inspection due to an electrical short. I've heard so many horror stories about shorts costing thousands before the one wire was found but these guys had it resolved in minutes. Just days before the Thanksgiving break my daughter called me and said her truck wouldn't start so after we tried a few things I called Freddie's and asked for a wrecker referral to have her truck towed. The wrecker driver was professional and courteous. Freddie's again waited for my daughter's truck to arrive before they left for the day and I was thinking I might have to go get her for the break while they sorted her issue out but no they called the next day and reported the truck was fine, no charge. They may not be the cheapest guys in town but for this out of town father I am very happy. Now, if they could just open a shop in Houston I'd be golden.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 06:48 AM
Damien W. on 11/30/2017
Damien said the employees are always extremely nice. He deals with Josh, and he's always really nice. Cindy is great, too.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Mark L. on 11/30/2017
Mark said the staff was thorough with everything and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
MARY E. on 11/29/2017
"Great people at Freddie Kish"
Trustworthy people who care about you and your vehicle!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 12:03 PM
Deborah B. on 11/27/2017
Deborah said the staff were really nice during her visit to this business. However, she is not happy with the set of tires she purchased from them.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
VIOLA O. on 11/26/2017
"Minor Repair on Honda Civic"
My car was repaired in a reasonable amount of time and I was charged the price as quoted to me. I feel I can rely on this company to treat people fairly.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 12:11 PM
MICHAEL H. on 11/25/2017
"Clean, professional, and efficient. Courtesy ride?"
I brought my truck in to be serviced on Tuesday morning and needed a ride home. They provided a courtesy driver and told me they'd call when service was complete, which they did. However I was told that the courtesy driver left for the day and further more he would be off the rest of the week (Thursday was Thanksgiving). I was unable to pick up my truck so they kept it until I was able to pick it up Friday when I was able to get a ride. If they're going to have a courtesy driver than he should be available during business hours. Several dealers that I have dealt with offer a courtesy driver which is an asset for those who lack the means to return to their home or place of business after dropping their vehicle off or to pick their vehicle up when service is complete.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 10:49 AM
Francisco S. on 11/24/2017
Francisco said they were close. They were honest and they did good work.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
DON B. on 11/20/2017
"Excellent customer service!!!!"
I needed a shop to do a state inspection on my vehicle. The place I usually go to had a long line. I went to Freddie Kish's and was told it would be completed within 20 minutes. It was completed in 18 minutes. I also noticed my tire inflation warning light was on when I drove in. When I got in my car, after the inspection was completed, the warning light was off. They inflated my tires also, which wasn't required for the inspection, they just did it...... without being asked. Everyone was friendly, professional and helpful. I'll be back....
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:26 PM
RICHARD N. on 11/18/2017
"Wonderful people and superior service"
Dave and his team are wonderful! They are truly looking out for my safety and well-being. Thank you all!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:17 AM
Greg P. on 11/17/2017
Greg said this business was very efficient, friendly, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Seth J. on 11/17/2017
Seth said everything went well. There were no issues and the work was done in a timely matter.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Brian T. on 11/16/2017
Brian said this business provides good service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017
EMILY D. on 11/15/2017
"Really great service"
All of my service needs taken care of promptly. Simply the best in the area.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:29 AM
Susanne H. on 11/15/2017
Susanne said the staff offers excellent service.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
JEANNETTE K. on 11/14/2017
"Excellent Setvice"
Everyone is friendly. Good communication. I am confident that I will be given an accurate assessment of what is needed and a fair price on repairs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 08:08 PM
JAMIE D. on 11/10/2017
"Fantastic Car Center"
Love taking my vehicle here. They are so sweet and make sure you leave satisfied. They even put popcorn in my car when I picked it up :)
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 11/10/2017 10:16 AM
Renee H., Cashier/Bookkeeper at Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 11/13/2017

Jamie we are so happy to hear that. Thank you for your nice comments. We do strive for complete satisfaction. Glad you enjoy the popcorn. See you next time.

Renee Higginbotham,
Cashier/Bookkeeper
OVIDA W. on 11/10/2017
"Office Manager"
The staff is always so helpful, friendly and they do a good and complete job each time. The job was finished in a very timely manner. And when you pay, you get that box of delicious free popcorn!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:42 AM

Thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate your business and we are glad you enjoy the popcorn. See you next time.

Renee Higginbotham,