RK
Rowan K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Rowan said she would recommend this business for service.

Mike C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he was very pleased with his overall experience. He has always been pleased with the service he receives.

JOE R.
Hewitt, TX
06/18/2019
New Brakes
I dropped my car off around 10 o’clock this morning, and just after 12:30 they called to tell me that all four brakes were done, and my car was ready to go. I asked for and they gave me my AAA discount. Their customer service is superb from the telephone, to check in, to check out. Not sure if I will ever take my car anywhere else!

JEANNETTE K.
06/18/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Repair issues are clearly explained and options given as appropriate.

AMAN S.
06/15/2019
Exemplary!
They are not just an auto shop. They provide the best customer service!

DF
DANNY F.
GMC Suburban
06/11/2019
trusted car repair
Just got my car back. All A-1 as usual. The fairest friendliest most competent car repair in Waco.

AC
ANDREW C.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
06/10/2019
Nice
Very nice people and place. Took good care of my needs and where very polite.

CR
CLARK R.
Hewitt, TX
06/08/2019
Best in town!
I have used Freddy Kish for years. They are absolutely the best and most friendly people to deal with. Would not trust anyone else. Dave and Josh are fantastic as is all of the employees. Cleanest shop I have ever seen.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2019
Great work
A great place to take your car. They tell you what needs to be done and then to do it. The cost is reasonable and the work is done in a timely matter.

AE
AL E.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/05/2019
Honest good work
It’s not easy to find an auto repair shop who is honest and does good work
We’ve been with Freddies for over 20 years

LC
LIZ C.
HUMMER H3
06/05/2019
My Hummer
You guys are the best.
Thank you so much for taking such good care of my car.
You are always so informative and fast.
Thank you for all you do.

06/04/2019
Did they ever find Freddy !
I've always had great service. The overall professional attention and communication. From being able to complete the job in a timely manner . The shuttle driver Mr. Kent's humor and comment to expect service. Is well appreciated. Although my last visit with the Honda. Still having deep concerns for safety reasons.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Pickup
Professional and Competent
Clean environment, staff are professional and competent.

JOAQUIN L.
Mc Gregor, TX
06/04/2019
Great service and friendly people.
We have been taking our vehicle to Freddie Kish's for years. They always do a great job and they stand behind their guarentee. The people at the front are always helpful. I recommend this place to everyone I know. I also enjoy talking to the driver that takes me to work while they work on my car.

Mc Gregor, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
06/04/2019
First time to use Freddie Kish. Great customer service and facility.

CATHRYN S.
06/01/2019
Car Care and Customer Care
I love this place! I love the honesty and the concern of the employees. I love that the prices are better than the competition.

SCOTT H.
05/31/2019
Commercial/Personal Vehicles
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Freddie’s for over 3yrs. First my personal, then my professional work vehicles. Their work is professional, their prices are good, & their Customer Service is beyond reproach. They have often completed jobs under time (& have gone out of their way to) & keep my budgeted cost on course. Dave, Ron, Josh, & their other employees are the best there are. Ronnie & Dale in their Courtesy Driver dept are friendly, personable, & extremely reliable. They have earned my business time & again. There is a reason they are continuing rated Waco’s Best Loved.

CP
Chris P.
05/30/2019
Commitment, Expertise, Professionalism, Hospitality
When you seek a service provider, you want them to be good at their work. You also want them to do what they say they will do. I'm always hopeful but too often disappointed. Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center was recommended to us when we first moved here so we went there. For this initial service, we were handled beautifully. The work was good, the timing was exactly as they said it would be. And the bill was beyond fair. Later I met the General Manager. As I got acquainted with Dave and the team at Kish's, and as I continued to use their services, it became crystal clear why it all goes according to plan. They are all good at their jobs, they do what they say, they treat me with respect and professionalism, and they're friendly, nice, and helpful. Game, set, match!

NW
NELSON W.
05/29/2019
I will not be back.
As a person who spent almost 20 years in the car business I have never seen service like this. My vehicle was taken in for electrical issues. Once they diagnosed it I was not given a call to let me know what my options were. They made the decision for me by completing what I feel is patch work. The problem was that the cables to the battery didnt have good connectivity. Instead of calling and asking did I want them replaced with new ones or soldering them, they made the decision without consulting me and called to let me know that I my vehicle was fixed. Once I got there I was shown what they did and realized that I was getting charged 100% for the labor of soldering. On top of that I was charged $80 for diagnostics. In my 20 years of being in the auto industry I have never seen the diagnostics be charged unless you declined the work proposed to be done. In the end I was charged $310 and I was never given an option to choose how I wanted my vehicle repaired nor the opportunity to reject the work. The decision was made for me and I felt taken advantage of. It was only after I expressed my feelings to the manager that he offered to replace them however they would have to be ordered and my vehicle had already been there for 3 days. I will never do business here again.

Lorena, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2019
Routine maintenance
Professional and quick as always, that’s why I use them