NC
NANCY C.
Toyota Venza
01/13/2019
Prompt, and often check a simple question when I just stop by for advice!
courteous and very very helpful to just questions I may have!

JE
Jerry E.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the gentleman at this business was really nice and friendly, and he took really good care of him. He has already recommended this place.

Kaley M.
Pontiac Torrent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said that the place is the best and he highly recommends them.

LD
LINDA D.
Ford Expedition
01/10/2019
Responsive
The job was done quickly and well.

MARIA H.
01/10/2019
Excellent service!
We always get honest, professional, excellent service! We will continue taking our vehicles to Freddie Kish’s for service and highly recommend them!

BJ
BILLIE J.
01/09/2019
Very courteous people.
When I arrived, the young man met me at the door and held it open for me. Told him my problem. Didn't have to wait too long when he came back and told me what they had done and explained everything. Very please with how it all played out. We had used Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center before and was well treated and that's why if I have another problem I will again come to this center.

SHIRLEY M. B.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/06/2019
Great Customer Service...
Dave, Josh & Ron, Thank you for taking care of us last Friday, thought we might have a problem with our brakes but all was fine.. Thanks also for working us in...

JOHN G.
01/05/2019
Always courteous and efficient
I was able to do all the arrangements over the phone and it took a minimum amount of time. Josh - Thanks for making it easy! Good to have a set of folks that you can trust.

KATHY B.
Nissan Rogue
12/29/2018
Service on my 2010 Nissan Rouge
Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care was recommended to me by a long-time friend in the auto repair industry.
I was taken care off both expediently and professionally.
I would recomend this shop to anyone needing auto repairs.

MICHAEL H.
12/13/2018
Clean, professional, and efficient. Courtesy ride.
Kish"s quoted a repair price on my Honda Accord which I considered fair. The work was completed in the time quoted. I was also given a ride to my residence which was appreciated. The staff there are very professional and efficient and the premises are exceptionally clean.
I won't hesitate to bring my vehicle(s) here for repairs.

BRUCE H.
12/12/2018
In the same day called, out the next
I called, they evaluated my truck the same day, called me the same day with the estimate, and I drove home the next day. I paid less than expected and my truck runs perfectly.

HD
Hank D.
Mc Gregor, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Hank said he does excellent work. He has a good reputation of integrity and he trusts taking his vehicles there.

TO
Terry O.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the staff have always been really good, and they did a great job this time too.

DON S.

Pradeep T.
Austin, TX
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Pradeep said the customer service was very professional. He said the staff made everything go smoothly.

RJ
RUBEN J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/04/2018
Frontier
Took my sons frontier for the service engine light. They checked it out and found a few things wrong that won't directly impact performance and are expensive repairs. Suggested I run it until they give out completely and is needed so we can save for repairs. Dave always takes care of us.

Ford Crown Victoria
12/02/2018
They make you confident that they are doing the best for you.

LG
LAURA G.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/29/2018
Tire Repair
I stopped by without an appointment to see about a tire that keeps getting low tire pressure every few weeks after adding air. Asked Josh to see if they can figure out why and get it fixed. Also asked to have wiper blades replaced. I was in and out quickly. They found what looked like part of a nail in the tire, repaired it and replaced my wiper blades.

LW
LINDA W.
West, TX
11/27/2018
Excellent service from start to the finish!!
From the very start of arriving at Freddie Kish's your car concerns are addressed. After they finish with you car, you feel extremely comfortable that your car has actually been completely fixed. This is the first car care place or "Dealership" that I have felt that way about in years!!!

OW
OVIDA W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/26/2018
Friendly, helpful and dependable
I received the service I needed in a minimum amount of time.