RJ
RUBEN J.
Kia Sorento
11/13/2018
great tires
Dave set my wife's car up with new Michelin tires and they are wonderful. Grip the road very well and make me feel better/safer about my wife driving on them.

Randy M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he is satisfied with how the business resolved his issue quickly and fairly economically.

NC
Nicholas C.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the employees were very helpful but he had to go twice. They could not fix the problem but they recommended someone else that did fix it. He is grateful that they gave him a ride after dropping off his vehicle.

Ragan S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ragan said that service is great but a week after they replaced the brakes, the brakes are still squealing.

DIANE G.
11/05/2018
This was my first time to Complete Care Care Center. I got a quote on a battery and the price was reasonable and told the man I was on my way. . Got there, greeted promptly and by name. In no time my care was ready and the price was less than what was estimated. As a woman, I felt very comfortable and felt I was treated fairly. I've been in situations before when I felt because I was a woman, I would have been taken advantage of. Not here. I will come back!

DON S.
11/02/2018
Excellemt
If there’s one thing I can comfortably rely on, it’s Freddie’s. Ive always experienced only the best service and reliable work here.

JOYCE F.
10/26/2018
Solid mechanical skills with Great Results
The people at this establishment really care about doing a good job at a reasonable price.

MIKE B.
Buick Enclave
10/25/2018
Honest, excellent service
Timely, honest, excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

Rita M.
Chandler, TX
Ford Edge
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stanley. He said the technicians did a good job. His wife's vehicle was recently serviced at this business. They took care of it quickly.

Chris B.
Mercury Mariner
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said it was a good experience.

MIKE B.
10/19/2018
Fast, efficient, professional
Honest, efficient, reasonable, fair, professional, and courteous.

MARK M.
10/19/2018
Outstanding service delivered with honesty and integrity.
Freddie and his staff are the only folks I ever consider when our vehicles need repair or service.

Joshua B.
Riesel, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said that he has already recommended this business for service to a friend.

EL
EVELYN L.
10/16/2018
Dissappointed!
After taking my car to Freddie Kish's Complete Car Center for many years, I recently took it in for an oil change! I am supposed to take it in every 10,000 miles, but I take it every 5,000. They did the oil change and I started having problems with the electrical and a noise underneath the car! Little did I know the oil had been leaking out on my garage floor! I went out of town and stopped at a Goodyear and they put it on their rack and discovered damages to the oil pan and a possible weld. They told me it was not safe to drive that the motor was burned up. I had to have it towed back to Compete Car Center. Upon CCC examing it, they said it was not their fault that I had hit something. I am the only driver and would certainly would have known had I hit something. I had driven it 400 hundred miles since the oil change and over 100 were the day I had it towed. Someone is not being truthful and something was definitely done in their shop. I had it towed to the Toyota dealership and they verified that something had to have been done there and their had been a welding repair, which CCC denied! I had to have a new engine! I feel CCC destroyed my car and onlythey know what happened!!!!
Renee H., Cashier/Bookkeeper from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 10/24/2018

Evelyn,
         I want to Thank you for your 41 visits since May 2013 to our shop, that sure is a bunch of times coming to see us!!!. We are proud you trusted the quality of our work so many times.  I believe this is a testament to the way this shop is operated every day. We have been awarded the Better Business Torch Award for Ethics, A/C Delco Top Shop, Federated Shop of the Year, Best of Waco for 13 yrs, and Locals Love Us #1 auto shop for 7 yrs. These awards are not given, but earned because we have ETHICS and take responsibilty for our mistakes. I know you believe in your heart that we damaged your vehicle. It is simply not possible based on the work that was done (oil change, no test drive, never left our parking lot), and the distance you drove before you had a problem (500 miles). Your oil pan and oil filter housing were clearly damaged by some sort of impact and you know that. Your insurance company paid for the repairs, why would they do that if there was credible evidence to show the damage occured here? The answer is that they would not. I wish you luck with your future service needs. If you ever need assistance, please call us.
                       Best Regards - Dave DeRosier - GM

VO
VIOLA O.
Honda Civic Cpe
Good customer service
I appreciate the service I receive at Freddie Kish.
Everyone is helpful and they communicate clearly what needs to be done on my care.

Porsche Panamera
Honesty, customer service.
Consistently the best!

JUDY T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018
Even though I hadn't scheduled an appointment to get my oil changed, they were able to get it done. The staff is very courteous and always willing to help. They're professional demeanor is refreshing. They explain any work that needs to be done at all times. Always an enjoyable visit.

Daniel D.
Crawford, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was performed quickly and the staff was courteous.

Lucas M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Lucas said the technicians went above and beyond. They picked his vehicle up close to closing and had it ready the next business day. He appreciates the service.

Robert G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was honest, fair and fast.