GV
GUY V.
03/18/2019
Consistent, no surprises, professional
Quality in every aspect. Prompt service start to finish. Great sense of customer care. I always leave with peace of mind; there will be no regrets.

DAVID R.
Woodway, TX
Lexus LS 430
03/18/2019
Reliable
Quick, consistent, very competitively priced, always pleasant and professional. We've been very pleased customers ever since they opened.

TIM S.
03/15/2019
Customer service
They have serviced my vehicle since it was new. 6 years later and it's still new .

DT
DENISE T.
Woodway, TX
Honda Fit
03/15/2019
Great and friendly service
I have found my new car care service center. I found the staff to be courteous and friendly and the service was fast and very efficient. They do everything you are looking for. They keep you posted on the process of your car service. I will be a lifelong customer. Thank you for being such a trustworthy place to do business with.

CHARLES C.
Lorena, TX
03/14/2019
Great place to take your car.
This time I needed some Frunt. End work . As usual they did a good job, and they are nice people.

RV
Rick V.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did a good job on his service.

COURTNEY C.
03/13/2019
Fast and efficient
This automotive shop has been constantly helpful and kind to are family when are vehicles break down. Always stick with Freddy’s. Never had a problem. I will always recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks for your guys excellent service.

BT
BOBBY T.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/12/2019
Very honest
Went to get new battery. Had to jump car to start. They told me I didn't need new battery. Old one was fine and carried a load. Went home and parked car in dark garage. Grandkids had left a reading light on in 3rd row seats. Been on 3 weeks. Another business might have just put in new battery and charged me like I asked. Very honest folks.

SHANNON S.
03/11/2019
Great place
Great customer service. Just make sure you get an appointment.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/09/2019
Customer care
Dave DeRosier always ensures my vehicle receives proper and adequate care. He makes recommendations of things that should get fixed based on my vehicle’s needs. He is kind, informative, and patient when I ask questions. I highly recommend CCCC because of the service I receive with Dave DeRosier.

Mark B.
Toyota Prius c
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business provided top notch work. They didn't try to take any shortcuts or recommend anything he didn't need.

KN
KURT N.
03/08/2019
Awesome experience
I took my 2012 Honda accord in for a timing belt change. Everything went well. Josh kept me appraised Of what was going on. Overall, a great experience with honest and capable people.

CHRIS M.
Cadillac Brougham
03/08/2019
Great job
Great work. Very fast and very resonable priced.

HM
Henry M.
Buick LeSabre
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the service he received was handled well.

DANA R.
Mexia, TX
02/26/2019
feedback
My visit was great. Everyone was courteous and helpful. Josh gave me great information and my vehicle was in and out.

RJ
RUBEN J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/23/2019
Leaking Frontier
Took my college son's Nissan Frontier that was leaking and running very poorly. Dave took it in and called me to inform me it was leaking from most of the hoses under the hood and when it would be repaired and ready. He called me the day he told me that it would be ready and truck is running super now. They do a wonderful job here and would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Justin F.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they did a good job.

CT
Chiyen T.
Honda Civic Si
02/12/2019 Category: Service
ChiYen said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
ARTURO G.
02/11/2019
Very fast and professional.
My husbands truck was running hot when we dropped it off one day, the next day we had the proposal, and the third day it was ready. This is the second time we have been to Freddie Kish's and we will use them again if we need to. Thanks for your efficiency and professionalism. Lisa and Arturo Gonzalez

CHARLIE M.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/10/2019
Great service and knowledgeable, friendly employees.
I am always pleased with the service, quality of the work and the friendliness of the employees. I feel that I am a valuable customer and they go out of their way to serve me and my automotive needs.