DENNIS H.
Grandview, TX
02/17/2019
Work not done professionally
Made an appointment the parts for the car weren’t on hand. Took longer to get them. Then when the tech test drove car, one wheel feel off in the street. Should have checked all lugs before driven.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Dennis,
I am very sorry for the problems you experienced with us on your last visit. The part that we had to order for your BMW was a brake pad wear sensor and these are not always needed unless the electronic pad wear sensor touches the rotor then it has to be replaced to turn the light out on the dash.  I am sorry we did not stock that electronic sensor and we had to get it from another warehouse out of Arlington.  What bothers me the most is your lug nuts were not tightened on the left rear wheel and fortunately no damage was done to the vehicle or the wheel.  I employ very skilled ASE Certified technicians.  I will not make any excuse for what happened, lug nuts were not tightened and it is not an acceptable practice for us or anyone else in the industry.  Steven told me about the incident when I got to work this morning so I called and left you a message to see how you and your vehicle are doing and to apologize for your terrible experience you had with us.  We care about you and your vehicle.  We want your vehicle safe at all times so that you are safe and the people around you are safe.  If there is anything you need or want me to do please do not hesitate to come by call or email me.    I want you to have faith and trust in our level of service and quality of repairs you receive from us at all times.  Thank you for your business and I hope that you will trust us enough to let us service your vehicles in the future.
Sincerely,

CHANCE 3.
Glen Rose, TX
Acura ZDX
02/11/2019
Quality Brakes is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shop!
We have been taking our vehicles to Quality since 2011. We have always had exceptional customer service and repairs.
On several occasions they have beaten the price that they originally quoted us, saving us plenty of money over the years.
This last time we took my car in, the part they were shipped to use for repairs was not the best quality part BUT they had made plans to get a better part and had already ordered it before calling us- they DID NOT pass this expense on to us, our bill didn’t change a single cent.
It was going to take several days(this was on a Friday) for the new part to come in , they allowed me to drive the car with the part on it even though it would cause them to end up losing money on a now- used part.
We would not take our vehicles anywhere else!

RICHARD C.
Itasca, TX
Ford
02/06/2019
My Pride and JOY
100% satisfied, all works well and looks outstanding. Highly recommend Quality Brake and Alignment to every one. Great People and Great Service. Fast too.

LISA S.
Joshua, TX
01/30/2019
Honest with me
Was honest with me about my truck.
Did not try and sell me unnecessary repairs.
Nice people.

MIKE G.
Godley, TX
01/30/2019
Only Place I Will Go
From the time I arrived until I left, I was confident that my vehicle was being taken care of by folks that knew what they were doing. And, they took care of my issue quickly and got me back out on the road for a lot less than I expected.

EL
EDDIE L.
01/27/2019
Their friendliness and expertise!
I had a complete (all four wheels) brake job and a sensor in the oil system replaced. The work was done in a timely manner at the price quoted - no surprises! I can't say if the price was better than other places, but in my opinion, the price seemed fair considering the QUALITY of the work done! Well done all around!

ROCKY W.
Dodge Durango
01/26/2019
Fast Friendly Fair
OK, I just keep repeating myself. Fast - Friendly - Fair. What more can you wish for at a repair facility. Highly Recommended .

JOE M.
Rio Vista, TX
Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/26/2019
I always get great service each time I come in.
Thank you for your always great and friendly service.

JOHN M.
01/24/2019
Great service and great people
I brought my car in for a complete brake job. It had 96,000 miles. I was experiencing noise and my brake pedal was almost all the way to the floor, so I assumed the pads were all worn. As it turned out, only the rear pads were worn, and my repair bill was a fraction of what I thought it would be. I've had other vehicles repaired by this business and have found they only do necessary repairs. They are friendly and efficient and returned my vehicle in short time.

JULIE S.
Blum, TX
Ram 1500
01/23/2019
Awesome
This place is awesome & the people working there make it that way

KN
KISHA N.
Burleson, TX
01/21/2019
i will definitely come back!
Great Service, friendly workers.

JAMES R.
01/19/2019
Happy as always!
Whenever I need anything at all done to my truck, I automatically think of Quality Brakes and Alignment. They may be in a new location now, but Joel and his team definitely didn't disappoint this time around either. The reason I use, and will continue to use them is because things like, "top notch service" and "satisfaction is our number one priority" are far from just a catchy slogan for them! It's what I know I will get any and every time my truck is in their care. The peace of mind knowing that what needs to be done will be done, and it will be done right the first time is priceless to me, but they don't take advantage of this. They truly do go above and beyond to not only correct the problem at hand, but to also make sure it's not a problem again! I highly recommend Qaulity Brakes and Alignment to anyone and everyone who needs anything at all done to their vehicles.

GD
GIDGET D.
Grandview, TX
Nissan Xterra
01/16/2019
Gidget Delaune
Everyone listened to me and gave feedback from the time I called in to schedule my appointment through the time I picked it up. The work was done in a timely manner and they kept me up to date 9n what they found and what was needed. Asked for my approval before going ahead with the work and I am very satisfied with the entire experience. I will use this place for all my future needs with my Xterra.

JERRY B.
Keene, TX
01/15/2019
Service was prompt and well executed.
Great service and very organized, clean workshop.

Lexus GS 350
01/11/2019
Fantastic service and very friendly staff.
Great services, very friendly staff and the best prices!

Thanks!

JOHN H.
Godley, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
They have always bone gr at work for us.
They do great work . John Hilton

RICHARD C.
Itasca, TX
Ford
01/07/2019
Nice New clean Shop, very friendly and likeable Owners and employies providing Safe and Quality service.
Friendly folks that Know what You need and How to do it, Prices are good and work is excellent. no need to shop around. Just go see Joel & Stevan for Your next repair.

BT
BRIAN T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/30/2018
Excellent service in a comfortable new environment. I have used QB&A for years and will not use anyone else.

BENJAMIN B.
Midlothian, TX
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/19/2018
Awesome service
2 previous alignments in 28000 miles. Previous folks couldn’t fix my pull to the right because they were too lazy to put adjusters in. Kid called me. Said he adjusted toe. Rotated tires. Still pulled. Needed to install adjusters at a little higher price. Told him to do it. Truck drives better than it ever has. Real nice folks that take their work serious.

12/05/2018
Great services, quick service, friendly service
Honest people, quality work, and smiling faces willing to help right when you walk through the front door.