Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

JIMMY A.
06/18/2018
The Best
Joel and Steven always take care of me with honest and top notch service every time!

CRISTINA C.
06/18/2018
Reliable, quality work
Quality Brakes and Alignment was recommended to me by a trusted friend who works on cars, so I trust his judgment. The staff are always professional, prompt and honest. I would recommend Quality Brakes and Alignment to all my friends and family.

RT
RAY T.
06/14/2018
Joel and his employees have always provided quality, dependable service.
We always come here for our brake and air condition needs.

JILL G.
06/06/2018
Excellent service & professional treatment
My vehicle and I were treated With respect and care. Service was prompt and accurate. It was a good experience and I would recommend to anyone.

TE
TRAVIS E.
Morgan, TX
05/31/2018
Great Service!
Great quality, great price!

GD
GEORGE D.
Dodge Dakota
05/31/2018
struts and brakes
superb service as usual. quick and well done

JIMMY A.
05/21/2018
The Best!
I have trusted my cars to Quality Brakes for many years. Joel, Steven and the crew always provide friendly,honest,dependable service at fair prices. You don’t have to worry about being “ripped off” when you trust your car to Quality Brakes and Alignment.

SCOTT H.
05/18/2018
Leveling installation & alignment
Great job and very professional

MARK W.
05/16/2018
The professionalism and attention to details why I go to quality brakes.

My experiences have been great!

TYLER B.
Grandview, TX
05/14/2018
Great shop!
Outstanding service!! Friendly guys behind the counter and in the shop. Would definitely recommend to anyone! They did an alignment for my suburban and did a great job. I have been going there for over 7 years now and won't go anywhere else!

GG
GENE G.
Keene, TX
05/10/2018
Always friendly. Wouldn’t take my vehicle any other place
I have done business with Quality breaks for many years. I know Joel personally and wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else. Many times I go in thinking I’m hearing a noise but checks out to be ok. Joel has never charged me

GC
GLORIA C.
Kia Optima
05/08/2018
Alignment
They were very nice and informative.

RAY R.
05/01/2018
Ray R.
Excellent group to deal with. Prompt and to the point. Previously they advised on condition of auto.
On last visit, they advised on the poor cuality of parts I purchased and replaced.
Will return as soon as new parts are replaced.
Thanks, Joel n Steven.

MONICA B.
Alvarado, TX
04/23/2018
Fair pricing, quality work & great service!

AG
ANTHONY G.
04/22/2018
Customer service
It’s a family atmosphere. Look forward to doing business with Joel in the future

WH
WENDELL H.
04/20/2018
Quality brakes does a great job, very professional, friendly, and reasonable on their pricing.
Thank you Joel for another great job on my vehichle.

RN
ROGER N.
smart fortwo
04/15/2018
SMART car receives QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
QUALITY BRAKES AND ALIGNMENT was given an opportunity to do an alignment on a first time SMART car and passed with FLYING COLORS!!!! Don't be concerned about taking your vehicle to QUALITY BRAKES and ALIGNMENT and getting work performed that is less than perfection; this company lives up to their name: QUALITY BRAKES and ALIGNMENT. Taking you vehicle to another place will be a terrible mistake. Take it to the PROFESSIONAL TEAM.

Roger Neumann

LH
LAUREN H.
03/31/2018
Pleasantly surprised
I was skeptical about using a smaller mechanic but decided to give them a try when they quoted me $500 less than my regular place. They got the work done fast, I was treated with respect and I was charged exactly what they quoted. My new truck brakes and rotors work perfectly. Definitely will be going back in the future and will refer business there way. Great job!

JAYME M.
Ford Edge
03/28/2018
The Staff
Everyone there is very helpful, very polite, and they have very reasonable rates.