Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DON B.
Rio Vista, TX
04/21/2019
very satisfied
Two 1-Ton trucks- all work and repairs done in a timely and professional manner.Very happy with results. Only exception- lady at front desk said could not fix the loose nut between steering wheel and seat.

DOUGLAS B.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/18/2019
2003 mitusbishi Douglas B. 18 April 2019
Great service done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost. This was my second visit to Quality and my first at their NEW location, which is a real "step-up" from the old location. A GOOD MOVE! for the business and the customers. The reason for my 2nd visit was because of my total satisfaction with my first visit several month earlier! A complete and total brake job on my '04 Chev Pickup. Execellent service at a good price! Great group of technicians and super-service done right the first time. They're also "Veteran" friendly and offer a discount for Veteran's... just show your VA card! Good management shines every time! I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you Quality!

LARRY M.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/12/2019
P71 Overland
Excellent customer service, no hassle, even for specialty vehicles.

RL
RON L.
04/10/2019
The name says it all
Very satisfied you people do excellent work, thanks

MIKE M.
04/06/2019
On the Road Again
Joel and his team worked hard to get my Tacoma working better than new. It needed new shocks and steering; then they tested it and adjusted the brakes. All better for another year on the ranch.

Josh F.
Covington, TX
04/05/2019
Very happy with the work and service
I'm a repeating customer I just took my truck in to have front end Alinement done and was very happy with the quality of work they do Great people

GH
GENE ANNE H.
Cadillac XT5
04/03/2019
Alignment and tire rotation
Totally reliable. Joel is a fine man you can trust. Great service!!

FB
Frank B.
Keene, TX
03/30/2019
Great and dependable work
I heard about Quality Breaks through a friend and decided to give them a shot. That was several years ago and every time I have taken any of my cars to them I get them same great and reliable workmanship. I now recommend them to my children and close friends.

Michael M.
03/28/2019
Great Quality Service!
I brought my Honda Accord in the other day to get some work done on it and the folks at Quality Brakes & Alignment did an outstanding job. They told me how long it would take to get the job done and they were correct. I recommend Quality Brake & Alignment to all of my friends who need work done on their vehicle.

Kevin M.
03/27/2019
Going above and beyond to help there customers
Joel and his team always have done a great job on all my vehicles they worked on and in my opinion Very trustworthy and fair priced
This Is why there the only place I feel comfortable letting them work on my vehicles. Thanks again Joel and Steven for helping me out .

AE
AMANDA E.
03/22/2019
Outstanding Service
I will not take my vehicles anywhere but here. Great honest people who actually care about their customers and put pride in their work! Best place in town!

AT
ARNOLD T.
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet El Camino
03/14/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Joel contacted me to determine if they could resolve my drivability issues I had with my 1969 El Camino. I informed him that I had already taken the vehicle to another alignment shop and was satisfied with the alignment. He offered to refund me the cost of the second alignment. I have received the check. I appreciate his concern for my satisfaction and his desire to treat customers fairly.. I will favorably consider their services for any future alignment needs. Arnold

03/14/2019
I am not Satisfied
I am not satisfied with the results of the alignment on my 1969 El Camino. When I called the next day to inform management that I was not happy with the results of the alignment I was informed by Stephen that there was nothing further they could do and I would have to take my vehicle elsewhere for satisfaction. Thank You thats what I intend to do. Arnold. additional note: I think you you need to rename your business to be more descriptive of your actual service.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 04/10/2019

I am sorry you are not happy with us and your alignment results on your El Camino.  I looked at final alignment angles and they looked very good and the notes made by 2 technicians that drove your vehicle were positive and did not feel any wondering up to 30-35 mph.  We are here to make certain your vehicle is safe and that you are happy with our services.  You are welcome to return and we can recheck alignment angles and help you figure out if it is alignment angles or tires causing the vehicle to wonder.  We take pride in our work, in our customers and the vehicles we service. Our 300 plus 5 star reviews tells what kind of service we uphold.
Joel Henslee

ET
ELAINE T.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2019
Dirty Fingerprints
Work done was excellent but there were greasy fingerprints on the drivers door panel. Workers need to wash their hands or wear gloves when driving vehicles.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 03/07/2019

Elaine and Bubba,
I am very sorry we got greasy fingerprints inside your truck, we try very hard to prevent getting fingerprints or shoe prints inside or outside the vehicles we service.  We wash our hands very often and we do wear gloves to prevent this terrible mess. We try to inspect for prints after repairs but we definitely missed yours and your door panel got the dirty end from one of us and we just missed seeing it.  We take pride in working on your vehicles and value you as a customer and friend.  I can come to you and clean up our mess or you can swing by and we will clean it up.  Again I apologize for the greasy fingerprints.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this right.
Joel

LORRI L.
Cadillac Escalade
02/24/2019
Happy
Your company cares about the customer
I will only use Quality Brakes and Alignment !
Thank you for another job well done !

DENNIS H.
02/17/2019
Work not done professionally
Made an appointment the parts for the car weren’t on hand. Took longer to get them. Then when the tech test drove car, one wheel feel off in the street. Should have checked all lugs before driven.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Dennis,
I am very sorry for the problems you experienced with us on your last visit. The part that we had to order for your BMW was a brake pad wear sensor and these are not always needed unless the electronic pad wear sensor touches the rotor then it has to be replaced to turn the light out on the dash.  I am sorry we did not stock that electronic sensor and we had to get it from another warehouse out of Arlington.  What bothers me the most is your lug nuts were not tightened on the left rear wheel and fortunately no damage was done to the vehicle or the wheel.  I employ very skilled ASE Certified technicians.  I will not make any excuse for what happened, lug nuts were not tightened and it is not an acceptable practice for us or anyone else in the industry.  Steven told me about the incident when I got to work this morning so I called and left you a message to see how you and your vehicle are doing and to apologize for your terrible experience you had with us.  We care about you and your vehicle.  We want your vehicle safe at all times so that you are safe and the people around you are safe.  If there is anything you need or want me to do please do not hesitate to come by call or email me.    I want you to have faith and trust in our level of service and quality of repairs you receive from us at all times.  Thank you for your business and I hope that you will trust us enough to let us service your vehicles in the future.
Joel
817-556-2455
joel@qualitybrakes.net

C3
CHANCE 3.
Glen Rose, TX
Acura ZDX
02/11/2019
Quality Brakes is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shop!
We have been taking our vehicles to Quality since 2011. We have always had exceptional customer service and repairs.
On several occasions they have beaten the price that they originally quoted us, saving us plenty of money over the years.
This last time we took my car in, the part they were shipped to use for repairs was not the best quality part BUT they had made plans to get a better part and had already ordered it before calling us- they DID NOT pass this expense on to us, our bill didn’t change a single cent.
It was going to take several days(this was on a Friday) for the new part to come in , they allowed me to drive the car with the part on it even though it would cause them to end up losing money on a now- used part.
We would not take our vehicles anywhere else!

RICHARD C.
Itasca, TX
Ford
02/06/2019
My Pride and JOY
100% satisfied, all works well and looks outstanding. Highly recommend Quality Brake and Alignment to every one. Great People and Great Service. Fast too.

LISA S.
Joshua, TX
01/30/2019
Honest with me
Was honest with me about my truck.
Did not try and sell me unnecessary repairs.
Nice people.

MIKE G.
Godley, TX
01/30/2019
Only Place I Will Go
From the time I arrived until I left, I was confident that my vehicle was being taken care of by folks that knew what they were doing. And, they took care of my issue quickly and got me back out on the road for a lot less than I expected.