AT
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet El Camino
03/14/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Joel contacted me to determine if they could resolve my drivability issues I had with my 1969 El Camino. I informed him that I had already taken the vehicle to another alignment shop and was satisfied with the alignment. He offered to refund me the cost of the second alignment. I have received the check. I appreciate his concern for my satisfaction and his desire to treat customers fairly.. I will favorably consider their services for any future alignment needs. Arnold

03/14/2019
I am not Satisfied
I am not satisfied with the results of the alignment on my 1969 El Camino. When I called the next day to inform management that I was not happy with the results of the alignment I was informed by Stephen that there was nothing further they could do and I would have to take my vehicle elsewhere for satisfaction. Thank You thats what I intend to do. Arnold. additional note: I think you you need to rename your business to be more descriptive of your actual service.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 04/10/2019

I am sorry you are not happy with us and your alignment results on your El Camino.  I looked at final alignment angles and they looked very good and the notes made by 2 technicians that drove your vehicle were positive and did not feel any wondering up to 30-35 mph.  We are here to make certain your vehicle is safe and that you are happy with our services.  You are welcome to return and we can recheck alignment angles and help you figure out if it is alignment angles or tires causing the vehicle to wonder.  We take pride in our work, in our customers and the vehicles we service. Our 300 plus 5 star reviews tells what kind of service we uphold.
Sincerely,
Joel Henslee

SD
SCOTT D.
Fort Worth, TX
04/06/2020
Joel and his team have always been the best. During this crisis they are still here to help. The waiting area was clean and disinfected. Every possible attempt to keep us safe was made. Thanks for all your help!

JERRY B.
Dodge Nitro
03/21/2020
Great service , Honest
Great service and great people, that stand behind their work.

ES
ERIC S.
Itasca, TX
03/20/2020
Unbeatable customer service
I have used this shop on several occasions for repairs to my truck. When my 16 year old daughter’s car had an unusual squeak in the brakes I knew this was the place to take it. We dropped off the car at 9:30 am and an hour later they called me saying they had completed the brake inspection and everything looked fine. When my wife and daughter went to pick it up later in the day, they refused to charge us for any diagnosis for inspecting the brake system. We will always be loyal customers!

BEN S.
Glen Rose, TX
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2020
Fast service and reasonable prices.
I called them last minute and they were able to fit me in and the service was fast and great prices.

ROMMIE B.
Blum, TX
03/04/2020
The Quality Name Fits
Here are a few of the qualities found at Quality:
Professional services from friendly people that care about your safety and satisfaction.
Great new shop with customer lounge and better parking than the original location.
This business has earned my trust in their qualities over the years. My truck is looking forward to its next visit too!

TT
TAMMY T.
02/20/2020
Friendly service
I had a busy day scheduled and they squeezed my alignment in to accommodate me. They went the extra steps to make sure my vehicle was safe to drive.

BG
BUCK G.
Burleson, TX
02/09/2020
Always excellent service!
Joel has been taking care of the alignments on my trucks for years. He’s the only one around that could correctly align a lifted dually! Top notch guys that’ll do you right.

MARTINE S.
Grandview, TX
Cadillac Seville
01/31/2020
Great people
Got us in quick and out in a timely fashion.

Nemo, TX
01/31/2020
Good honest work from great people
Good honest work from great people. We have been taking vehicles to them for years and have never had a complaint.

JEFF W.
Nixon, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2020
Very clean business with excellent service.
Very nice and efficient company. Straight shooters to help their customers.

KW
KEVIN W.
Crowley, TX
Nissan Murano
01/11/2020
Highly Recommended
Taking pride in ones work is a lost art! BUT when you go Quality Brakes & Alignment you'll find this lost art! Highly recommend them! Wife's car was improperly aligned from dealership. Guess who fixed the screw up. QB&A fixed it!

GB
GLENN B.
Alvarado, TX
Ford Edge
01/10/2020
Honest, friendly, and as always , good work and in a timely manner.
I have used quality brakes and allignment on several occasions. They were always honest, friendly and done great work. It’s a good feeling to have a place that you are comfortable taking your vehicle for repair. Well recommended !!

PH
PAT H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/08/2020
Trust the job to be done right.
We have had both brake jobs done on both our vehicles and will continue to go there in the future. You can trust the job to be done right and done for a fair price.

GD
GEORGE D.
Dodge Dakota
12/31/2019
front end work 2008 dakota
brought it in day before christmas eve for major front rebuild and steering column repair. they got it finished by noon the next day. outstanding work as usual