Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ARNOLD T.
Chevrolet El Camino
03/14/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Joel contacted me to determine if they could resolve my drivability issues I had with my 1969 El Camino. I informed him that I had already taken the vehicle to another alignment shop and was satisfied with the alignment. He offered to refund me the cost of the second alignment. I have received the check. I appreciate his concern for my satisfaction and his desire to treat customers fairly.. I will favorably consider their services for any future alignment needs. Arnold

03/14/2019
I am not Satisfied
I am not satisfied with the results of the alignment on my 1969 El Camino. When I called the next day to inform management that I was not happy with the results of the alignment I was informed by Stephen that there was nothing further they could do and I would have to take my vehicle elsewhere for satisfaction. Thank You thats what I intend to do. Arnold. additional note: I think you you need to rename your business to be more descriptive of your actual service.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 04/10/2019

I am sorry you are not happy with us and your alignment results on your El Camino.  I looked at final alignment angles and they looked very good and the notes made by 2 technicians that drove your vehicle were positive and did not feel any wondering up to 30-35 mph.  We are here to make certain your vehicle is safe and that you are happy with our services.  You are welcome to return and we can recheck alignment angles and help you figure out if it is alignment angles or tires causing the vehicle to wonder.  We take pride in our work, in our customers and the vehicles we service. Our 300 plus 5 star reviews tells what kind of service we uphold.
Sincerely,
Joel Henslee

RF
RICHARD F.
Grandview, TX
Ford Edge
07/07/2019
Accommodating and Helpful
Quality Brakes have been great to deal with. My car’s alignment decided to ‘go out’ days before I was due to leave on a long road trip. I stopped by early morning on the off chance they could squeeze me in. They not only got my car done, but it was done quickly. My car drives great again and I’m set to go. Thanks for being so accommodating.

FC
FAYE C.
Cadillac DeVille
07/05/2019
I just walked in that day, and ask if they could put my new bulb in my head light. The young man said sure and proceed to take care of it, only to find out I had been sold the wrong bulb. Know problem he said, they had the correct bulb delivered and He put it in and I was on my way. Very clean place and very friendly people. I will use them again, and tell others about them.

ROBERT W.
06/21/2019
A/C Issues
Our A/C was not cooling enough anymore and we were told to bring it in the next Day. Problem was fixed the Day after that and we have a cold A/C again. We have been dealing with Joel and Steven for many Years, they have worked on several of our Vehicles with a number of different Issues and so far they have fixed them all.

AH
ANGELA H.
Ram 2500
05/30/2019
Quality is more than their name
I had the alignment done on my RAM 2500. They are great to work with and very professional. The work was completed in a timely manner and customer service was exceptional. Even with my truck being under warranty and I use the dealership for everything else, Quality is my choice for brakes and alignments hands down.

ZS
ZACHARY S.
Saturn Ion
05/27/2019
Very Helpful
After having my master cylinder replaced at a fair price by Quality Brakes & Alignment, a year to the day, I was told by a service tech while having my oil changed that my break fluid looked bad. So, I called and was scheduled for a check up at a very accommodating time. They checked my break system, flushed, and cleaned out my reservoir all at a great price. They clearly explained why my brake fluid had turned and explained how they fixed my problem. Quick and friendly staff, fair prices, and great customer service.

BE
BRADLEY E.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
05/26/2019
Didn’t do what they said they did
I went in to get my brakes done they quoted me 150 then I get a call saying it’s going to be $355 because I had to drop the gas tank when I looked at it they never touch the gas tank I am not satisfied with them when you take your vehicle to get brakes done check to make sure they did what they said they were going to do
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 05/28/2019

I am sorry you are not satisfied and we dissapointed you.  The original quote was a phone estimate for steel brake line from the left rear wheel cylinder to the brake line block at rear differential.  When we inspectected you had a steel brake line on left side of the frame that ran from front ABS pump and ran along the left frame rail along the fuel tank to the rear brake flex hose at differential and gave you a price of $395.91.  We did not have to drop the fuel tank.  If we had to drop the fuel tank it would have been over well over $600.00 due to the severe rust under vehicle.  I want you happy and your vehicle safe and stopping safely.  If there is anything we can do to earn your trust and future business please let us know.
Joel and Steven

05/25/2019
Great Service!
It’s always a pleasure doing business with Quality Brakes. Their honesty and ability is always appreciated. Thank you, Joel, for taking care of us.

Roy B.
Grandview, TX
05/24/2019
Great Company
What pleasure to do business with a company with integrity. Had a little problem with my truck"s front end after repair. They had no problem admitting a mistake and quickly corrected the issue. No hassle or blame. What a great Company!!

DJ
DANA J.
05/22/2019
Brakes are like new
Thanks for your hometown friendliness and the excellent work on my daughters car!

ROY B.
05/15/2019
Friendly service
Had struts replaced on my 2007 taurus completely satisfied,all friendly employees did a great job

MARI B.
05/14/2019
Very pleased
I was very pleased with the service. The price I paid for the brake service was fair. I will recommend Quality Brakes to my friends.

ROGELIO C.
Chevrolet Bel Air
05/11/2019
Quick Service
Very helpful, professional and done in a timely manner

S
STEVE
05/11/2019
Alignment on a 34 Plymouth.
Thank you and your guys for taking care of an alignment for us. The car drove great. We’ll be bringing our alignments to you guys from now on. Steve Wiley co owner of Turnkey speed shop.

CLYDE M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/08/2019
complete brake job on Crewmax truck
Quality Brake might just be the most professional company I have ever done business with. I was told exactly when my truck work would start, I was given the price, I was notified half way through what the progress was, and finally my vehicle was test driven by the owner to make sure everything was perfect. The work do e was top notch. I actually saved money by not going through the dealership to have this done. It is so nice to know that we have a company like Quality Brakes here in Cleburne that can be completely trusted and deliver first class service. Thank you. I will be back.

STAN W.
Dodge Dakota
05/08/2019
Pleasant from start to finish
Starting new is good; so is stopping fresh. Both apply to Quality Brakes. The experience was pleasant through and through. The shop was spiffy. The people were authentic. The price was more than fair. Turn around time from drop off to pick up was approximately three hours to replace the front pads, resurface the front rotors, flush and replace the brake fluid, and check the rear brakes. Pleasant indeed!

BL
BARRY L.
Mazda CX-9
04/25/2019
I am new to Cleburne and I was referred by a church member to go here for brake service.
They called with an estimate before any work was done.
Work was done at a reasonable price and completed promptly.
No hidden costs or unnecessary charges. I would highly recommend this business.

DON B.
Rio Vista, TX
04/21/2019
very satisfied
Two 1-Ton trucks- all work and repairs done in a timely and professional manner.Very happy with results. Only exception- lady at front desk said could not fix the loose nut between steering wheel and seat.

DOUGLAS B.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/18/2019
2003 mitusbishi Douglas B. 18 April 2019
Great service done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost. This was my second visit to Quality and my first at their NEW location, which is a real "step-up" from the old location. A GOOD MOVE! for the business and the customers. The reason for my 2nd visit was because of my total satisfaction with my first visit several month earlier! A complete and total brake job on my '04 Chev Pickup. Execellent service at a good price! Great group of technicians and super-service done right the first time. They're also "Veteran" friendly and offer a discount for Veteran's... just show your VA card! Good management shines every time! I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you Quality!

LARRY M.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/12/2019
P71 Overland
Excellent customer service, no hassle, even for specialty vehicles.