Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Grandview, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2019
Dirty Fingerprints
Work done was excellent but there were greasy fingerprints on the drivers door panel. Workers need to wash their hands or wear gloves when driving vehicles.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 03/07/2019

Elaine and Bubba,
I am very sorry we got greasy fingerprints inside your truck, we try very hard to prevent getting fingerprints or shoe prints inside or outside the vehicles we service.  We wash our hands very often and we do wear gloves to prevent this terrible mess. We try to inspect for prints after repairs but we definitely missed yours and your door panel got the dirty end from one of us and we just missed seeing it.  We take pride in working on your vehicles and value you as a customer and friend.  I can come to you and clean up our mess or you can swing by and we will clean it up.  Again I apologize for the greasy fingerprints.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this right.
Sincerely,
Joel

DENNIS H.
Grandview, TX
02/17/2019
Work not done professionally
Made an appointment the parts for the car weren’t on hand. Took longer to get them. Then when the tech test drove car, one wheel feel off in the street. Should have checked all lugs before driven.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Dennis,
I am very sorry for the problems you experienced with us on your last visit. The part that we had to order for your BMW was a brake pad wear sensor and these are not always needed unless the electronic pad wear sensor touches the rotor then it has to be replaced to turn the light out on the dash.  I am sorry we did not stock that electronic sensor and we had to get it from another warehouse out of Arlington.  What bothers me the most is your lug nuts were not tightened on the left rear wheel and fortunately no damage was done to the vehicle or the wheel.  I employ very skilled ASE Certified technicians.  I will not make any excuse for what happened, lug nuts were not tightened and it is not an acceptable practice for us or anyone else in the industry.  Steven told me about the incident when I got to work this morning so I called and left you a message to see how you and your vehicle are doing and to apologize for your terrible experience you had with us.  We care about you and your vehicle.  We want your vehicle safe at all times so that you are safe and the people around you are safe.  If there is anything you need or want me to do please do not hesitate to come by call or email me.    I want you to have faith and trust in our level of service and quality of repairs you receive from us at all times.  Thank you for your business and I hope that you will trust us enough to let us service your vehicles in the future.
Sincerely,