Quality Brakes & Alignment

WT
WAYNE T.
04/29/2020
2003 Ford Ranger
When I took my 2003 Ford Ranger in for repair, the front end was making a popping sound when I hit a bump or turned. Joel and the guys did a fantastic job of making the repairs. They replaced several worn parts and made adjustments to others. Now the truck drives and rides much better. I have used these guys twice previously and have always been very pleased with the results
My granddaughter will be getting this truck soon and I have confidence in the repairs that were made.
Thank you Quality Brakes and Alignment for a job well done.

Ford Police Interceptor
04/28/2020
New Brakes
Trust is important to me especially my vehicle. I never have to worry about Quality Brakes as they have always done a great job for me at a fair price. Joel and Steven have always been straight up honest and told me in advance what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. I highly recommend their service if you are in need of brakes or an alignment.

TH
TIM H.
GMC Yukon
04/23/2020
Always a great experience.
No where better to get your car back in business. Fair, honest, prompt and incredible customer service.

MEGAN R.
Chevrolet HHR
04/21/2020
Awesome
My car is great now

AU
AUSTIN U.
04/15/2020
Fast service and friendly customer service.
Great customer service. They gave me a time to bring my truck in and did my front end alignment quick so I didn’t have to wait long. I would highly recommend and will continue to bring my vehicles here in the future.

Godley, TX
Satisfied customer.
First time customer and I was pleased. My old truck with 225k miles handles and stops Better than it has in a long time. Reasonable prices for a significant amount of work. I will definitely be recommending QB&A.

LEE S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
Great Job
Professional, Honest and reliable place of business and people that work there are great.

JOHN H.
Burleson, TX
Volkswagen Beetle
04/14/2020
Great work and very nice people
The work is top notch. The people there are very friendly. Place is clean. Wouldn't take my vehicles any where else.

JOE T.
Keene, TX
04/09/2020
Professionalism
I had a problem with my blower motor and they identify the problem fixed it and I was back on the road in 30 minutes and the price was more than reasonable

SD
SCOTT D.
Fort Worth, TX
04/06/2020
Joel and his team have always been the best. During this crisis they are still here to help. The waiting area was clean and disinfected. Every possible attempt to keep us safe was made. Thanks for all your help!

JERRY B.
Dodge Nitro
03/21/2020
Great service , Honest
Great service and great people, that stand behind their work.

ES
ERIC S.
Itasca, TX
03/20/2020
Unbeatable customer service
I have used this shop on several occasions for repairs to my truck. When my 16 year old daughter’s car had an unusual squeak in the brakes I knew this was the place to take it. We dropped off the car at 9:30 am and an hour later they called me saying they had completed the brake inspection and everything looked fine. When my wife and daughter went to pick it up later in the day, they refused to charge us for any diagnosis for inspecting the brake system. We will always be loyal customers!

BEN S.
Glen Rose, TX
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2020
Fast service and reasonable prices.
I called them last minute and they were able to fit me in and the service was fast and great prices.

ROMMIE B.
Blum, TX
03/04/2020
The Quality Name Fits
Here are a few of the qualities found at Quality:
Professional services from friendly people that care about your safety and satisfaction.
Great new shop with customer lounge and better parking than the original location.
This business has earned my trust in their qualities over the years. My truck is looking forward to its next visit too!

TT
TAMMY T.
02/20/2020
Friendly service
I had a busy day scheduled and they squeezed my alignment in to accommodate me. They went the extra steps to make sure my vehicle was safe to drive.