Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRADLEY E.
Cleburne, TX
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
05/26/2019
Didn’t do what they said they did
I went in to get my brakes done they quoted me 150 then I get a call saying it’s going to be $355 because I had to drop the gas tank when I looked at it they never touch the gas tank I am not satisfied with them when you take your vehicle to get brakes done check to make sure they did what they said they were going to do
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 05/28/2019

I am sorry you are not satisfied and we dissapointed you.  The original quote was a phone estimate for steel brake line from the left rear wheel cylinder to the brake line block at rear differential.  When we inspectected you had a steel brake line on left side of the frame that ran from front ABS pump and ran along the left frame rail along the fuel tank to the rear brake flex hose at differential and gave you a price of $395.91.  We did not have to drop the fuel tank.  If we had to drop the fuel tank it would have been over well over $600.00 due to the severe rust under vehicle.  I want you happy and your vehicle safe and stopping safely.  If there is anything we can do to earn your trust and future business please let us know.
Joel and Steven

AT
ARNOLD T.
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet El Camino
03/14/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Joel contacted me to determine if they could resolve my drivability issues I had with my 1969 El Camino. I informed him that I had already taken the vehicle to another alignment shop and was satisfied with the alignment. He offered to refund me the cost of the second alignment. I have received the check. I appreciate his concern for my satisfaction and his desire to treat customers fairly.. I will favorably consider their services for any future alignment needs. Arnold

03/14/2019
I am not Satisfied
I am not satisfied with the results of the alignment on my 1969 El Camino. When I called the next day to inform management that I was not happy with the results of the alignment I was informed by Stephen that there was nothing further they could do and I would have to take my vehicle elsewhere for satisfaction. Thank You thats what I intend to do. Arnold. additional note: I think you you need to rename your business to be more descriptive of your actual service.
Joel H. from Quality Brakes & Alignment responded on 04/10/2019

I am sorry you are not happy with us and your alignment results on your El Camino.  I looked at final alignment angles and they looked very good and the notes made by 2 technicians that drove your vehicle were positive and did not feel any wondering up to 30-35 mph.  We are here to make certain your vehicle is safe and that you are happy with our services.  You are welcome to return and we can recheck alignment angles and help you figure out if it is alignment angles or tires causing the vehicle to wonder.  We take pride in our work, in our customers and the vehicles we service. Our 300 plus 5 star reviews tells what kind of service we uphold.
Sincerely,