Business Solutions

Freedom Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BC
Brittany C.
06/23/2022
Friendly and quick service
Great experience, friendly staff, great communication, fast turnaround.

Mike C.
06/22/2022
Very good results and timely completed
I'm very satisfied with the work Jon's shop provided and completed very quickly and cost what his estimate was, actually a little less. I will recommend...

Manuel M.
06/13/2022
The service was excellent in every respect. I also appreciated the sound advice on selecting new automobiles.

LG
Lainie G.
06/08/2022
Wonderful experience
Wonderful service with very friendly people. I'll definitely be back!

Tony S.
06/02/2022
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
Jon has been servicing my truck for over one year. He schedules needed repairs or maintenance quickly, provides quality workmanship and prices are well...