Overall Rating 3.76923/5Overall Rating 3.76923/5Overall Rating 3.76923/5rating 3.76923rating 3.76923
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

Carol H.
Grafton, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and wonderful detail work. They went above and beyond.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
On a tight schedule
They went out of their way to get me out by the deadline I had. Much appreciated.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Above & Beyond to Deliver Customer Satisfaction
In a world that has forgotten what customer service is, Freedom Hyundai definitely HAS NOT! When I called to make an appointment, I was expecting to wait a couple of weeks. However, when I called and described my issue, they worked me in immediately so they could diagnose my issue. I left it two days later and they solved the problem while it was there. They worked with my schedule and stood behind their product. Great dealership & exceptional Service Team (especially Brian).

TL

Bruceton Mills, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service appy
I am always waited on immediately and always informed of the status of my car. The employees are always helpful and friendly.

Regina S.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great work!!!
Excellent staff!?

Fairmont, WV
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience with routine maintenance. Discount coupons are appreciated.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Put the wrong oil in my car
Not sure I would trust them to do any more work to my car
Jason B M. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

I sorry all Hyundai cars take the syn blend oil if you were wanting full syn oil let me know and I will redo the oil change. At no charge.

Thanks Jason Munro Service Manager

Christine W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2018 Category: Service
The people
If you want to experience not only great service, and awesome cars then you must visit them. # you'll be glad you did!!!! # pleasant workers- happy customers

06/29/2018 Category: Service
I was running a few minutes late and they still got me in and out quickly!

NH
Nichole H.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
This was my first oil change at Freedom Hyundai and I had excellent service. When I first called in I spoke with Brian, he answered all of my questions and was very pleasant to speak with. When I came in for my oil change Brian explained the process and had my car in and out in a timely manner. I was very pleased and will be returning. A big thank you to Brian and all the Freedom Hyundai staff for a great experience.

Debbie R.
Fairview, WV
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, New Brake Shoes, and Coolant System Flush
As always,staff is friendly, service is quick.

Jerry D.
Dilliner, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and mechanical work done on car is excellent
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very convenient to make appointments.

BD

WH
William H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Much better than previous owner.

BG
Brandon G.
Dilliner, PA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian Okbuo
Great service and such a great guy! He will work with you in any matter and always makes sure you leave satisfied!

Beryl H.
Wheeling, WV
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/07/2018 Category: Service
First Class Service
The service receives a five star rating from me. They were on time with the appointment. Very friendly and helpful personnel. We love our trouble free Ioniq.

Michael L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2018 Category: Service

Michael G.
Kingwood, WV
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Wow, I could have not asked to be treated better... very prompt...
and I will admit, I am a very picky person.... they did everything I asked to have done and even washed the car while I was there...
Top rating!

SN
Steven N.
Dellslow, WV
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Forget the last Service Manager...
Had some bad experiences here, but the new service manager seems to be much easier to deal with. Have now had two great experiences, with thorough and very satisfactory service. Will now return to this dealer with all of my needs, vice just simple warranty work.