Carol W.
Freehold, NJ
Highly Rated
My salesperson Matthew Carlin made the experience of my new lease very, very easy. This was my first experience with Hyundai and I doubt it will be my last. My new 2022 Tucson is more than I expected and I'm absolutely thrilled with every thing about it. Most importantly Matthew listened to my requests and didn't try to pressure me into anything. I could not be more pleased and have told my friends and family about my experience.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we appreciate your business and we will strive to increase our efficiencies to provide even better future service. Thanks again for your support!!!

Outstanding experience with Freehold Hyundai and Kurt
Kurt and the team at Freehold Hyundai went above and beyond to make my experience buying a car fantastic. Very professional team that are passionate about what they do. I would definitely recommend Freehold Hyundai and Kurt to anyone looking to buy a car.

Exceptional experience with Kurt at Freehold Hyundai

Outstanding Experience with Kurt
Kurt did a great job in helping me get into a certified car that I am really happy with. Kurt worked with me to make sure I found the car I was looking for, and went above and beyond to make my experience at Freehold Hyundai exceptional. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Kurt to others.

Lakewood, NJ

Quick and easy
Good communication and response

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Ok for regular maintenance.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your feedback and we are concerned that you are concerned.
we are always trying to improve our processes and one area of concern is vehicle return to customers.
We have been experimenting with leaving the keys only in cars for customers that are at the dealer picking up in our service lane under our watchful eye. I understand why this could be a concern and i apologize, i will reach out to discuss.

Cheyenne H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
From the moment you enter for service to the end, Freehold Hyundai is very efficient and helpful. Everyone that works there does an amazing job at making your life a little less stressful.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

SI
Sharon I.
Staten Island, NY
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Freehold Hyundai
I have leased my last five vehicles through Freehold Hyundai (Elantra’s). Freehold Hyundai is great dealership to work with and great sales/service people. Take a ride out to visit them to look at the wonderful vehicles they have!
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

MK
Margaret K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The Best in Car Care
You can’t go wrong with Freehold Hyundai .
The service department is excellent. Scheduling is easy and efficient. I would never
Choose another dealership.

Jackson, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Speedy service
Service was successfully completed quickly

Freehold, NJ
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service for Service
I enjoy working with Percy when I bring my car in for service.

HW
Howard J W.
Sayreville, NJ
04/25/2021
Dynamic and vibrant
Your dealership gives off the aura of a dynamic and vibrant business model. A large inventory is administered by a helpful sales staff backed up by knowledgeable supplementary insurance and finance personnel which made my recent purchase a real pleasure.
A special shout out to Matthew Carlin who was my point of contact. A most decent human being who went out of his way to meet my needs. Not your typical car salesman by any means. You better hold on to him as long as you can as his next gig may be on Broadway.

Michael R.
Jackson, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great car and great service
The staff are friendly and helpful. The service is always quick and complete. I had dealt with another service department near by, when I had my last car. Their service would fix one thing and then tell me what they should do. At Freehold Hyundai, they go over everything before they start and tell you what the cost. I love the honesty

Monroe Township, NJ

Ronald H.
Monroe Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Good
Service is excellent
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021