AR
Al R.
Morganville, NJ
07/25/2021
Quick Response for a problem I was having with my 2020 Sonata
Nick called me immediately and set up an appointed to get
the problem handled.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT...
As always, we appreciate your business and continued support of the dealer/department and our pledge is to continue to improve processes to also improve your experience...

Monroe Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable!
Have purchased many cars over the years. Hyundai’s personnel and warranty have been my top reason for buying a Hyundai.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Morganville, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Problem with my 2020 Sonata
I called and spoke to Nick in service and he handled my problem immediately.
Thanks Nick!

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change Experience
This was a free oil change but felt the 0W20 full synthetic oil that's on the filler cap should have been used.
Instead it was a cheaper synthetic blend 5W30 oil which has already cut into my mileage.
I leased the 2020 Sonata because of the great mileage I got on 3 previous Sonata's.
If I was being charged I wonder what oil would have been put in.
I'm all about the mileage an have a concern about there decision and why the different service.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

thank you  for your feedback and agreed
what our tech's put in the car is not necessarily what gets billed on the repair order as the tech's pump out of tank electonically and parts bills seperately
we would be more then happy to re do the oil change at no charge, we apologize for the inconvenience
nick will rear out

Percival R., SERVICE WRITER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

NICK WILL BE REACHING OUT

NR
Nalexa R.
Burlington, NJ
07/19/2021
Great Experience
I worked with Matthew Carlin to lease a new Elantra. He was a great help and made the process easy. 10/10 recommend!
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we appreciate your business and we will strive to increase our efficiencies to provide even better future service. Thanks again for your support!!!

Mona M.
Howell, NJ
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Always a great experience at Freehold Hyundai. The service on my vehicle is always done accurately and in a timely manner. The staff is always accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

EF
Edmund F.
Marlboro, NJ
Car maintenance service
Excellent work, sensitive to my needs, delivered as promised.

NC
Nancy C.
Monroe Township, NJ
Professional
Friendly and professional service. Everyone I met was attentive.

Bennett M.
Point Pleasant, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick, professional service!
Today’s service was the quickest since taking my car to Freehold Hyundai or any other dealership for that matter. I was in and out In-N-Out 20 minutes what normally takes an hour. Friendly, professional staff who help every step of the way.

The only drawback was they didn’t wash my car which has been standard practice in the past despite them noting a car wash would be provided on their website.

CL
Candy L.
Shrewsbury, NJ
07/14/2021 Category: Service
From the moment I purchased my car to every service appointment I've had the people at the dealership have been great. Everyone is nice to talk to and very helpful
JEFFREY H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

RP
Robert P.
Englishtown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great service dept
Great service. Percy took care of my cars needs.

Joseph C.
Lakehurst, NJ
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
customer care
honest friendly and care about your needs outstanding dealership

AK
Albert K.
Howell, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
hyundai service
Quick and friendly service.

Raellen M.
Aberdeen Township, NJ
07/13/2021 Category: Service
My prior experiences have been totally top notch, but must comment below.
I appreciate that my review was read, and the concerns I had were explained and now rectified.
The fact that someone reached out to me, made all the difference in the world.
I appreciate the professional way things were handled in this case, and look forward to bringing my car in for future service visits.

07/12/2021 Category: Service
My prior experiences have been totally top notch, but must comment below.
I took my car in July 7th, after calling on the Friday before, July 2nd. I noticed a pool of water underneath the glove compartment, puddling and sopping wet. I had to use 2 huge towels to absorb the water, and had to do this several times, as the leaking from the a/c or whatever the problem continued for the next day. I had to dry out the floor, and mat. When I went to the dealer on July 7th, things were checked out. However I take umbrage in the wording of the invoice # 30193, and I quote, 2958 "customer's concerns for water on passenger floor board was not verified. Floor was dry free of dampness. The wording of this makes me feel that my complaints were NOT warranted, when I absolutely had flooding underneath the glove compartment.
Below that, I had stated I could not get apple play, I did get a new cord, but to see those words again, "the customer's concern for issue apple car play was not verified. " From a public relations standpoint, the wording was wrong and offensive. There has to be a better way. After all, the "customer is always right."
Percival R., SERVICE WRITER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

NICK WILL REACH OUT

AC
Anoushka C.
Piscataway, NJ
07/12/2021
Such a Pleasure to Work with
It was such a pleasure to work with Matt to purchase my first car! He made the experience so easy and fun. He walked us through everything with no stress at all!