Marci W.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2019
Excellent service always
Knowledgeable, honest and efficient automotive service from rich and his team have kept me coming back to Serafins for over 15 years!

Christopher M.
Jackson, NJ
Saturn Ion
Saturn Ion
I can always trust Serafin’s to give me a fair estimate and do solid work. I appreciate the honesty and hard work. Thanks guys, you’ll always have my business.

Dave S.
Dayton, NJ
02/15/2019
Friendly personal, from the office to the shop technicians,
Quality work at affordable prices with neighborhood people you can trust and count on .

GT
Gary T.
Hyundai Accent
Service Review
Friendly and affordable service. Work is done in a timely manner.

Dolores S.
Matawan, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/13/2019
Outstanding Service!
Quick, efficient, honest. Always answers my questions and explains everything to me.

GM
George M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2019
Honest, Fair, Helpful
Serafins automotive helped me out when I was in a jam. Was given an inflated quote by my car dealer who was clearly trying to get me to trade my vehicle in. Serafins found the actual issue with my vehicle and had it fixed immediately. Car runs great and I am lucky a friend referred me to Serafins. Helped me save a large amount of money (that I don’t have). An Honest business.

Roy M.
02/12/2019
Honest
Fair pricing and accurate diagnostics! You can’t go wrong with Rich and his crew!

Dodge Dakota
02/12/2019
Richie and his crew are all ways the best.
Richie and his crew are always the best .
Joey D

GP
Glenn P.
02/06/2019
Personal, honest service
Rich and others in the shop always take the time to explain to us the work that was performed, and we believe and appreciate that we are getting an honest assessment of the work that is required. On many occasions, we've been told of issues that exist, but its been pointed out that either the work is not really necessary, or that we have time to wait to a future service.

PW
Pawel W.
01/31/2019
Honest and fairly priced.
I bring all 3 of my cars to Serafin's when they need work done. Easy scheduling, work is always done on time. Thank you. I am sure I will be back soon with one of my cars.

LuAnn B.
Kia Optima
01/30/2019
Honest Mechanics !
I have been using Serafins for several years and will continue . These folks are honest and reliable. They do not do unnecessary work to pad the bill, a rare find in todays world.

Christina C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/29/2019
Friendly and reliable
I've been going to serafins for past 10years.
Trustworthy and reliable.

Toyota Tercel
01/28/2019
Quick and honest service.
Great and quick service as always.

GW
Gary W.
Toyota Avalon
01/26/2019
Always more than satisfied with the professional service and accommodating staff

HH

Doug S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019
SantaFe fuel sensors replaced
As always, my car was repaired correctly the first time at a fair price at Serafin’s. Car repair you can trust.

RA
Ruth A.
Lexus GX 460
01/24/2019
Windshield Wiper Blades Replacement
My windshield wiper blades broke during the rainy day. I called and Serafin’s took my request and changed the blades right away. Thank you very much!

EI
Elizabeth I.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/22/2019
I was very pleased with the work that was done. They had to order the part and due to the weather we were not sure if it would come they did in fact receive the part and my car was fixed as promised

GP
Gus P.
Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2019
Fast Turnaround
Rich took my car in on short notice with his busy schedule and finished the job in record time.

Monroe Township, NJ
01/16/2019
Bechtel's Review
Great, on-time friendly service; Melanie keeps me occupied with interesting discussion.