Suzuki Equator
12/18/2018
Excellent Experience
This was my first time dealing with Rich and his staff. My overall experience was excellent. The team was professional, efficient and very good communicators. I dropped off my vehicle the night before (after hours). I received a phone call first thing the next morning at 8:00 am with the repair estimate and my vehicle was ready by 11:00 am (three hours later).

It was a very satisfying experience and I would highly recommend Serafins to anyone looking for a local mechanic that they can trust and who delivers exceptional service at a fair price.

Robert B.
12/13/2018
Stoped in to make a appointment to have a new batterie installed,didn’t have to they did it the same day
Young lady who greets you as you come in has a great personality.

BO
Barbara O.
Lexus ES 300
12/10/2018
Serafins
Professional and friendly atmosphere and prompt service make Serafins the best place for car repair.

SF
Stephen F.
Acura RL
12/08/2018
Fair, truthful and friendly service. No bulls#

Maria S.
Honda Fit
12/07/2018
Keep coming back!!
My daughter is now a customer of Serafins, all family goes there.

Stan M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
12/06/2018
Quick and honest service.
Serafins always provides quick and honest service. The people that work there are always very courteous and very knowledgeable.

BP
Bradley P.
HUMMER H3
12/05/2018
Hard to Find an Honest Garage
Serafins is reliable and straightforward. Rich makes sure whatever issue you have is fixed the right way, and does it while keeping the cost reasonable. I maintain my own vehicles most of the time, but when I just don’t have the time or run into a more complex issue, I trust Serafins judgment every time.

AN
Anthony N.
Volkswagen Passat
12/04/2018
Honesty
The job gets done right they affair with the price and you get it when it was promised

GW
Gary W.
Subaru Legacy
12/04/2018
Friendly and accommodating
Always helpful and the service is excellent.

GP
Glenn P.
Freehold, NJ
11/30/2018
Serafins does great work
I find Serafins Automotive a reliable place to take my car. Our family has been using Serafins to service our cars more that 15 years. Rich, the owner tells it like it is. We know if and when something needs to be done. If it can wait until next time, he tells us that. I would trust his knowledge any day of the week. Jeanne

NA
Nina A.
Hyundai Accent
11/29/2018
Honesty, dependability, loyalty
Rich and his team as always, provide A+ service and care

Dennis S.
11/27/2018
A great auto service center
Friendly, great service, the mechanics are very knowledgeable
Office staff is very pleasant

Services are preformed in a timely manner

PD
Philip and Debra D.
Lexus ES 330
First time
This was the first time we brought our son’s car to Rich. He was calming and very easy to talk to. He did exactly what we needed no fuss no muss. Well done!

VC
Vinnie C.
Clarksburg, NJ
11/21/2018
Just had my oil changed & tires rotated. I trust Rich for his honesty & dependability & timing! Car is ready when they say it will be. Glad there are still places where I can leave my car with no hesitation. I highly recommend Serafins Service Center.

Ken B.
Nissan Maxima
Honest, reliable and advisable
Used them for tires and they offered several options and pricing. They always seem fair and respectful of ones layout of money.

Richard S.
11/20/2018
Always great service
Always can rely on honest, excellent service.

Douglas S.
11/19/2018
no charge cause cant find anything wtong
if you are looking for honest fair mechanics...this is the place t ok go

JE
JD E.
Kia Rondo
11/18/2018
Went in for a routine oil change. After tire rotation, general vehicle review and anticipated oil pan replacement, I drove off feeling I'm good for the winter. Can't beat that!

NA
Nina A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/17/2018
Honesty, dependability, loyalty
I will never go anywhere else!

Linda S.
Lexus ES
11/16/2018
The place to go!
I have been servicing my cars at Serafins for the past 39 years. Two generations of reliability and dependability! I’ve had both new and used cars, foreign and domestic vehicles and have never been disappointed in the service I’ve received.