John C.

Love this place.
Honest and good.

Dodge Ram Van
01/14/2020
Great place and honest service
When we had our work vehicle serviced, they were honest and upfront with the issues regarding our van. They did a great job fixing the brakes.

RT
RoseAnn T.
Freehold, NJ
Cadillac CTS
01/13/2020
They listen!
As a woman sometimes you go to a service station and they don't listen or tell you it is nothing. It was a busy Friday for Serafins and they still took the time to address my problem. I am now very confident in their work and will be returning again for another repair and for all future work. Thanks to Rich explaining everything to me I now feel confident to go to him for all car repairs.

Morganville, NJ
01/11/2020
Outstanding
Careful and thorough servicing. Outstanding service and....really nice folks.

INFINITI QX56
01/10/2020
Honey car mechanic
Honey car mechanic and this title says it all. In the world when everyone is trying to screw eachother this guy is the real deal. My infinity QX56 had the engine problem and he could have screwed me for $$$.. yet he said go to the dealer.

LK
Lewis K.
01/10/2020
Great service, reliability, and Very Honest. Thanks so much Rich!
Once again, you guys stepped up and helped us out. Great work.

Alfred S.

Howard O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020
Tune Up
Been going to Serafin’s for years. So when my vehicle was sluggish, not performing like it use to, I brought it in. It turns out just needed a time up. It was a quick and easy fix to get me back on the road. Very honest with great service.

Dennis S.
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2020
Serafins visit
The staff is great

The workmanship is second to none

Domenick M.
01/03/2020
Great shop
Yesterday was 1st time that I visited the shop, and it won't be the last, I was in the automobile business as well, so I can tell if they try to pull a fast one or not, they were very courteous, knowledgeable and honest, I HIGHLY recommend Serafin's Automotive.

Jill R.
12/29/2019
Great service and staff, they set the bar !!!
Very honest and friendly staff. I have never experienced this level of service and honesty, ANYWHERE!!! The past 10 years has seen my family go through a very difficult financial time. When we moved to Manalapan 3 years ago we started to bring our car to Serafins because it was the closest place to our home. We knew from our first visit to Serafins we were in excellent hands. They are ALWAYS willing to help even if they don't make a dime on it. They have always let us know the cost for repairs ( which is always fair) and then give us the priority list of what must be done and what can wait. When you are on a tight budget this information is a blessing. I have actually walked our of Serafins twice where we haven't been charged anything because the issue wasn't safety related and the work could wait. That has never been our experience with any service industry company and it happened twice here, Thank you Serafins!!

RK
Randie K.
12/27/2019
Wonderful, as always
Great service. Friendly employees. Fair prices. None better.

Hyundai Accent
12/26/2019
Been using Serafins for years, always great and timely service.

12/24/2019
Good local auto repair shop
They’re are reliable, informative and trustworthy. Hard to find a good local mechanic you can trust.