Chuck B.
GMC
10/22/2018
Customer driven conscientious do great work at a fair price
Great place to have repairs done get you in as quick as possible when needed. always looking out for your best interest. friendly, do an excellent job

AK
Allan K.
10/22/2018
Honest
Very honest and reliable

Maria S.
10/19/2018
Tahoe
We are Serafins customers for years and we are very happy

PW
Pawel W.
Freehold, NJ
10/18/2018
Always on time
I bring all my cars to Rich. Stands behind his work and repairs are always done on time. Honest and dependable. Keep up good work. Not too many places left like that.

MY
Mike Y.
Acura MDX
10/13/2018
Oil change and power steering checkup
Great service, as always! Serafins never STEERS us wrong! We Highly recommend these guys!

IE
Ian E.
Ram Pickup
10/12/2018
Speedy and reasonable
I have been taking my family's vehicles there for years and they have been honest an reliable.

John G.
10/12/2018
New plugs
Good work. Done fast. Reasonable price

PW
Pawel W.
Freehold, NJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Pawel said the staff at this business stand behind their work, he had some issues but they took care of it right away. Keep doing the good work.

RY
Raymond Y.
10/10/2018
Great service!!
Rich was very patient working with me to diagnose engine noise and tire issues. Will definitely be a repeat customer going forward.

David S.
10/09/2018
Serafins Auto Service
Oil change and brake check. Easy to make appointments Melonie does a great job in getting you scheduled, keeping you updated on progress and final charges. Last Two time I brought the car in they told me I would need brakes soon. Third time was it, just proves they do the work when needed

SA
salvatore a.
Jackson, NJ
Lincoln Continental
10/07/2018
Mechanics
We're good mechanics very good

NA
Nina A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018
Honesty
As always, my faith and trust are with Rich and his team. They are hardworking, honest trustworthy people who look out for my safety and the safety if my family. What more can I ask for!

EF
Elliot F.
Nissan Rogue
10/06/2018
Great service; great people
I have been going here for a few years after being recommended by my son. This will be the only place I will take my cars. The staff is outstanding. Extremely knowledgeable about cars. Most importantly, they are honest and fair.

Dana S.
Mazda CX-5
10/03/2018
great, reasonably priced service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff at reasonable prices.

RE
Rob E.
Manasquan, NJ
GMC Yukon
09/29/2018
Great car/truck repair shop
Serafin's is a great shop to get all of your car or truck repairs done. Knowledgeable, courteous staff who stand behind their work. Very fair pricing and incredibly trustworthy. Highly recommend you give Serafin's a try. You will not regret it.

RK
Randie K.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2018
Wonderful service, as always
Have been a customer there for 31 years. None better. They are honest, professional, and always pleasant to deal with.

Sandy B.
Matawan, NJ
Mercury Mariner
09/27/2018
Super helpful
As on prior visits, they took the time to discuss options, and helped me to figure out the best approach to take with my vehicle and the other cars in the family to best meet our needs without wasting money. Always friendly and helpful

Stan M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2018
The service at Serafins is second to none. The quick service is amazing. This is an honest business that can be trusted. Can't say enough good things about the crew at Serafins!

David B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/25/2018
Timelines, good work, treat me as a valued customer
Timeliness, good work and treat me as a valued customer

RF
Randy F.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend the business for service.