Toyota Venza
05/13/2021
Car service
Friendly, courteous service. Everything went as expected

AT
amy t.
Nissan Maxima
05/07/2021
Friendly, honest service
I always go for an oil change and occasionally have other needs as well. The shop is reasonably priced and so far, the quality of work has been fantastic. Easily one of the few auto shops that has a true honest feel to it.

SA
sandy a.
Clarksburg, CA
05/05/2021
Continued Great Service
A routine oil change and tire rotation was the reason for today's appointment. Once again, they were on time and got the job done. I also witnessed Sergio telling an older lady who'd come in for an oil change that she didn't need one, as well as him checking her car out for free before she took a longer trip. These guys treat their costumers right!

AL
ANITA L.
Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021
Great staff, excellent service
These guys go above and beyond.
Emergency stop yesterday was handled so quick and efficiently it took the stress out my day!
Thanks guys!

lisa b.
Pontiac Solstice
04/29/2021
Headlight and oil change
I've been taking Pontiac Solstice for them for years I'm always pleased every time with the service

IG
ISSAC G.
Acura TL
04/29/2021
Make this your only shop
Very great service very happy

HA
HECTOR A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/22/2021
AC charging.
It was an efficient service.Very nice and accommodating personnel.

LT

AQ
angela q.
04/19/2021
Car repair
They are very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. This is the only place I will use for my car repairs. Sergio is awesome.

OR
omaida r.
04/16/2021
Customer service was everything great!!
Love this place very knowledgeable, friendly. I have no complaints!!!

VM
VICTORIA M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2021
Most honest mechanic in town
I have been coming to Freeport for as long as I’ve been driving. Ive seen it under a few different owners, and the quality of work, the professionalism, and the integrity of the shop is 100% on par with how it was when my grandfather brought his vehicles here. And I, much like my grandfather, am hesitant to let any other shop touch my car. I know with unwavering certainty that when I bring my car here, that I am going to receive the best care for my car, I’m not going to be unnecessarily unsold, and that my car will run beautifully. That’s a tremendous peace of mind.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
INFINITI I30
04/14/2021
Location, availability next day.
Their concern for safety on the road met my expectations.

jinger p.
Toyota Tundra
04/09/2021
Had alternator on my truck replaced. As always, friendly, honest and great price for repairs.

LC
LISA C.
04/07/2021
Did a great job!
Got me right in and did a good job!

DEBORAH S.
04/03/2021
They are efficient and provide good service.
I never give the highest rating in any review I provide as excellence is something for which we should always strive; but the service provide is very good, timely and efficient.

I would have given 4 and a half stars were I able