jermey w.
02/20/2020
Honest and sympathetic
I am in the wholesale business, I see thousands of cars a year, I took my 2004 Honda Civic into Freeport automotive and they did the best they could to keep it running but it needed another engine which I had already suspected after they had spent many hours accumulating time and money being the honest businessman that they are They only charged me for the parts that they put in to the car. I made the decision not to do an engine because it would not be cost-effective for me, thank you all so much for being honest and not screwing me like so many mechanics well. This is definitely a place that I will recommend to anyone and everyone

DANIEL M.
02/13/2020
Excellent Auto Repair
The customer service at Freeport Automotive is outstanding. They are courteous and honest. The last time I had my car worked on, the cost was lower than the estimate.

CN
carol n.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/12/2020
Wonderful service
I always get the best service and price. Very happy. All personnel are very courteous and helpful with very good attitudes!!! Thank you so much

GA
GRADY A.
Toyota Sequoia
02/10/2020
Excellent customer service!!!
Brian and his team, did a great job. My car was serviced quickly. Future needs were brought to my attention without trying to up sale me. I will be recommending Freeport Automotive to my friends and family.

EI
ELIAS I.
Nissan Murano
02/07/2020
Honest quick reliable shop
Took my car same day, got serviced I was in and out and reasonable price

RF
ROBERT F.
02/07/2020
Great Customer Service
Took my truck in for a transmission fluid change, were able to accommodate me with no appointment.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Buick Century
02/06/2020
Freeport automotive
From day one the service has been outstanding will return again and again

AT
alison t.
Nissan Murano
02/04/2020
The guys at the shop were very helpful and friendly and would recommend to anyone else.
Good service thank you

NB
NICK B.
Hyundai Accent
02/03/2020
Accommodating and Friendly
Walked in this morning to get an oil change. They were busy when I came in but Sergio and his other technician worked with me to set me up an appointment on the same day. I came back a few hours later and they took care of my oil change in a very timely manner. Customer service was on point! I’d will definitely come back.

CINTHYA B.
02/03/2020
Review
They're the best. professional, timely. Very helpful.

NT
nick t.
Lexus IS 300
02/02/2020
Exceptional service.
This is a great auto service center to take your car. They have very resonable prices and sufficient service. I've taken my car more than once and always leave a satisfied customer.

01/27/2020
Close to home
Integrity, friendly, good work, good communication.

JAMAR T.
Dodge Caliber
01/17/2020
THEY TREAT U LIKE FAMILY
ALWAYS A PLEASURE BEEN MY MECHANIC FOR YEARS

Jeep Cherokee
01/10/2020
Upfront, honest, and nice
I came in for a control arm replacement on my Jeep, and they had it out in a day! They were upfront and honest with any updates on the process, and very friendly to talk to! I'll definitely be back for any future work on my cars.

CHRISTIAN M.
01/08/2020
Excellent Service!
These guys are always on point. Always tell you upfront what you’ll need done and how much it’s going to cost. I asked how long it would take to get my brakes done and was told an hour. Sergio had it done in 50 minutes. Chill people that do a great job. Hard to find that at an automotive shop. My whole family takes their cars there.