Toyota Tundra
10/20/2020
Synthetic Oil and Filter change
They did synthetic oil and filter change on my truck and my daughters car, In about 35 minutes, really fast. They didn’t leave greasy hand prints on the hood, fenders or doors. I’ve been here before and will continue to be a loyal customer. Super friendly and hidden fees.

SA
sandy a.
Clarksburg, CA
10/20/2020
Earning My Trust
When I moved to California last year, I not only had to get used to a new area but also needed to find a mechanic I could trust. Freeport Automotive continues to earn my trust by providing quality service, honest diagnosis for my vehicle and fair rates. This latest visit was for an alternator and battery for my 2007 Honda Pilot. Not only were they able to get me in first thing in the morning, but also found a less expensive option. Plus, the job was completed by the end of the day. Thanks once again for the great service in keeping my old Honda running!

debra B.
Jeep Patriot
10/16/2020
A "no worries" company.
They have always and will always take good care of my Jeep. When I get work done, I never have to worry. I will always be a returning customer.

chad s.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
10/09/2020
Awesome service
Cant get a better oil change than these guys

PD
PAM D.
10/09/2020
Good Service
Everything was done quickly and efficiently.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
10/02/2020
Son’s old car
Reasonable price. Honest. Got it done on time.

LT
larry t.
Cadillac Escalade
10/01/2020
Great service and friendly
My new auto service pros.

RONNI S.
09/30/2020
I romni
Thank you so much these guys always do a great job even when supported C and I need a quick once ov

jinger p.
Toyota Tundra
09/26/2020
Brake service
Excellent, fast service. Great prices and trustworthy mechanics

GW
gary/ sasha w.
One word...Honest!
One word...Honest! They will never steer you wrong.

KT
kevin t.
Chrysler 300
Sergio is The Man!!!
Great service awesome service!!!

RY
roberta y.
Jeep Cherokee
09/25/2020
Fair price, Fast service, pleasant atmosphere
I had always taken my car to the dealer due to the oil changes came with the purchase of the vehicle. Coming to Freeport auto was a pleasant change. The fast service friendly and pleasant atmosphere was a great experience. I will definitely be back.

LN
LEANNE N.
Elk Grove, CA
09/22/2020
Friendly, and very accommodating. As a woman, I never feel ripped off as some places will try to do. I feel confident that they have my best interest in mind...and that is after years of experience with them.

YN
YUJI N.
09/21/2020
Very helpful, freindly, great service, and excellent work. Highly recommended.

KG
KRIS G.
GMC Suburban
09/17/2020
Sergio is great
I have been at freeport for yeeeaaarrrsss, i now come back because Sergio is who I trust to work on my car, just had brakes rotors all around check I feel safe when hes looked or worked on my truck. I will stay as long as hes there.