AH
anubis h.
03/02/2021
Awesome service, and great staff!
Had issues with my brake system and they were able to diagnose the issues promptly and fixed my rear brakes! Happy my car’s not making any more noise and the staff is fantastic! Ask for Sergio and he’ll take care of any of your car needs!

02/24/2021
Break job
Very happy with the service.

LT

NF
nikkos f.
Honda Prelude
02/10/2021
Good customer service, mechanics where cool
I went to get my speed sensor replaced and it was finished fast. Good customer service too.

KT
kevin t.
Chrysler 300
02/05/2021
Professional Knowledgeable and always great service taken all three of my cars to get serviced at Freeport Automotive’ and as always great job

TC
TERRI C.
02/03/2021
Friendly and quick service
I made an appointment to have my oil changed and it only took 10 - 15 minutes. We had nice conversation and then I was on my way.

rebecca m.
Ford Fiesta
01/22/2021
Came in for an oil change. Quick and efficient service.

KF
kelly f.
Nissan Xterra
01/20/2021
WONDERFUL COMPANY
This company is a perfect example of what customer service should be. They are honest, kind hearted people who ensure your needs are met while maintaining high quality results. Your car is in great hands here.

01/20/2021
Friendly, priced right and quick
Friendly, priced right and quick

NT
nick t.
Lexus IS 300
01/18/2021
Exceptional service.
The staff is incredible. Not only are they knowledgeable about cars, they're service is extraordinary. They really take care of their customers. I highly recommend Freeport Automotive.

JOHN M.
01/14/2021
1st time, very pleased
Came in for an oil change. Good price, Very friendly staff. Vehicle was done when they said it would be. Happy customer 👍

EH
ELLIOT H.
Ram 2500
01/11/2021
Honesty
They quoted me the standard price but the work didn’t take as long as they thought. They could’ve charged me full price but we’re honest and gave me the discount. Very cool!

sandra b.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/11/2021
Great customer service.
Employees are always friendly and helpful. They are fast, efficient and keeps me informed.

01/04/2021
Excellent honest 👌
The service was excellent the gentleman are extremely helpful and honest.
The rates are very competitive I would recommend them to everyone.

BN
brianna n.
12/21/2020
Great, honest service you can trust
My car was not running and within a couple of hours, my car was fixed and the issue was much smaller than I had thought. The service was fast, reliant, and personable.