Honda Civic Coupe
07/09/2021
Came in today around 1:40pm. I said that my appt is at 2:00pm and ask if he can change my oil now ans he said sure. By the time he was done, I looked at the clock and it was around 2:20pm.

Good attitude and courtesy.

alyssa m.
07/07/2021
Amazing service!
I called Monday and was able to get in the very next morning. My A/C went out in my car and the next morning they were able to fix within 45 mins. Amazing service, excellent price!

MINI Countryman
07/02/2021
Quick and friendly
These guys are the best!

Cadillac CTS
07/01/2021
No complaints
I just randomly picked this auto shop cause I needed some work done. I was satisfied the 1st time so I went a 2nd and was satisfied again. I will continue to go to as long as I need work done on any of my cars and recommended it to friend's and family. Two thumbs up!

KG
KRIS G.
GMC Suburban
07/01/2021
Oil change an more
I came in for oil changed got all fluids checked tires filled made plans with Sergio to swap out mirrors hes the only mechanic to work on big red, she knows him ask him shes better for him than me , great job Sergio keep him happy Brian

MICHELLE G.
06/14/2021
Excellent Service!
Honest and upfront. Great job!

TEAREY M.
Jeep Liberty
06/11/2021
Sergio's wonderful helpfulness. Hes the best.
Sergio's information and professionalism was amazing. ..vehicle done when said done. Amazing servive.THANK U SERGIO

Lexus ES 350
06/09/2021
Great Neighborhood Car Service
Kind, Professional, Expedient, and thorough.

JANET K.
06/05/2021
Quality Service
This was my first visit here. I prefer to go to local/small business versus the chains - keep the money in the community if at all possible. They were friendly and fair with their pricing. I went in for an oil change and asked about my tires and he advised that I still had a good 10,000 versus other places that might try to sell me new tires when it was unnecessary. I also had a question about my headlights and they admitted it is not something they can do but recommended another local space. I was also advised my front brakes would likely need to be done at my next oil change which I already knew was coming. I would recommend and I also plan on returning.

SHAWNA S.
Honda Fit
06/03/2021
Very friendly and helpful staff! Will be coming back for all my auto repair needs.

BOB b.
06/03/2021
Good service, friendly
Long time reliability with several different staff persons

DAN W.
05/22/2021
Great service and reasonable price
Would recommend

Toyota Venza
05/13/2021
Car service
Friendly, courteous service. Everything went as expected

AT
amy t.
Nissan Maxima
05/07/2021
Friendly, honest service
I always go for an oil change and occasionally have other needs as well. The shop is reasonably priced and so far, the quality of work has been fantastic. Easily one of the few auto shops that has a true honest feel to it.

SA
sandy a.
Clarksburg, CA
05/05/2021
Continued Great Service
A routine oil change and tire rotation was the reason for today's appointment. Once again, they were on time and got the job done. I also witnessed Sergio telling an older lady who'd come in for an oil change that she didn't need one, as well as him checking her car out for free before she took a longer trip. These guys treat their costumers right!