STEVE C.
Ford Expedition
06/26/2020
Good Friendly Service
Freeport Automotive provides good service at a reasonable price. They are always friendly and do professional quality work. My most recent service required the dash to be removed. Cost was several hundred dollars less than a dealer would have charged.

MIKE M.
06/26/2020
Honest and had the van fixed in one day.
They are fast and have fair prices.

RONNI S.
06/20/2020
Great customer service very transparent about everything

GP
greg p.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/18/2020
Friendly, professional service.
Sergio was ready for me at my appointment time and wasted no time getting my truck on the lift and he went to work immediately. He gave me an estimated time when the work would be done and it was ready when I arrived.
I scheduled further maintenance with them before I left.

KF
kelly f.
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2020
Stellar Service!
Iโ€™ve been using Freeport Automotive for over three years now. Theyโ€™ve always delivered exceptional service. Not the mention the quality work done on my vehicles.. It does not go unnoticed!

MOLLY B.
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2020
Excellent Service and Repairs
Great service with the help of Sergio. Repairs done at a reasonable time and prices are great. Thank you

BN
brianna n.
05/30/2020
Respectful and honest workers
I went in very unsure of the outcome and everyone I met and talked to were very helpful, friendly, and explained everything that was happening with my car. They did not just try to get money out of me because I donโ€™t know much about cars. They answered all of my questions and I feel like I could come back if I had any other issues with my car in the future. Overall a great experience.

lisa b.
Pontiac Solstice
05/28/2020
Customer service
My car can be a real pain in the neck to work on but his employees are always professional and courteous and get the job done

KG
KRIS G.
GMC Suburban
05/26/2020
Service was Excellent
I hope Bryon realises what a great Mechanic he has with Sergio, ill drive 50 miles one wsy just to have him work on my car. Its very important for women to find a mechanic they trust and stick with them, I wont have anyone else work on my car.

ST
sean t.
GMC Envoy
05/22/2020
Very knowledgeable staff. Customer service oriented. Easy to talk to.

RONNI S.
05/20/2020
tune up
These guys were very patient
And explained everything they were doing to my call show me turned out parts that I watched them removed from my car and recommended future Upkeep and repair

Didn't try and talk me into anything I didn't need and stuck with my riginal "
Price

LORA B.
05/19/2020
Best shop in south Sacramento
Always excellent customer service and honest quality work

RL
renee l.
05/15/2020
Courteous and efficient
I had an appt, got my car right in. The guys are knowledgeable and work hard at doing an excellent job. Very respectful. Pleasant wait time as well.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MA
MARIA A.
05/08/2020
Great Work
Great customer service and very friendly. They helped me with my car and I am forever grateful! I drive a '97 Honda Civic and they knew exactly what to do! Thank you.

Honda Civic Coupe
05/08/2020
Great service...Thank you
Freeport Automotive always takes care of me. Love being able to make an appointment for my lunch hour to get my car serviced. Thank you for great service again