Business Solutions

Fremont & Purdon Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Dan G.
05/18/2022
Sooner and Lower Than Estimated
Our RV is getting pretty old so we wanted a close look taken before we started camping again. Major work was required on the front suspension and the A/C....

05/18/2022
Quick and Friendly
The man I dealt with was friendly, attentive, and able to get the part I needed by the next day!

Joce S.
05/13/2022
Thanks to the team taking care of my car !
As usual , great service/ people …thank you !

NL
Nancy L.
05/10/2022
Kind, competent and efficient
My title says it all! They are great! I trust them and they are fair and honest!

Jose M.
03/01/2022
Took my car to get a smog check, they gave me great service. Everything was done in a timely manner.