RP
Reggie P.
Porsche Cayenne
11/27/2019
Outstanding customer service!
Eric made sure he kept me updated every step of the way! He was very honest and helpful explaining all the work.

Roberta W.
Chevrolet Celebrity
11/26/2019
They keep at it until everything is right. They are very thorough. They are definitely 5 stars.
I have used Steve for years and don't know what I would do without him. All his repair men are the
same--very caring and thorough.

John M.
Volvo S60
11/23/2019
Honesty. Integrity. Professional.
I've been a customer for 20 years, and from the beginning, I felt I found a place I could trust. Besides knowing everything about all makes of cars(we've had several thru the years) my husband and I ALWAYS leave knowing we got the fairest cost.

Jim K.
Volvo S40
11/22/2019
13 year old Volvo like brand new
Our 13 yr old Volvo’s engine is great because of the work done here by Steve & his staff. We needed other work done; our son kind of drove the car very hard, so it needed struts, shocks, etc. But it now runs as smooth as it did in 2006, thanks to Steve, Eric & crew!

VM
Veronica M.
11/20/2019
Best service!!
My family and I just moved to Altadena and feel so lucky to have found Steve. My two daughters and I have all had our cars serviced at Fremont& Purdon and each experience has been excellent. Steve has a high level of integrity and kindness. You can feel safe taking your car there. 100% recommendation 💥💥💥💥

EJ
Elizabeth J.
11/19/2019
Fantastic people. Great mechanics.
Love knowing I am getting really honest advice on my car. They are amazing at figuring out what’s wrong when you have a problem.

11/19/2019
Trust worthy car mechanics...
Clean, direct , honest, hard working- highly recommend.

11/18/2019
Good service, not a good price
Excellent service. But what brought me in was the sign for $25 oil change. But since my Prius needs synthetic oil, my oil change costed $80. No discount at all :(

Marty R.
11/18/2019
Perfect repair, very fast!
They communicate exceptionally well. I knew exactly what was being done and when it would be complete. And they were right on time. They’re also extremely friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Shannon B.
Altadena, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2019
Reliable
I’ve been a customer for 25 years. There’s been several times I could’ve been taken advantage of but wasn’t. Extremely dependable.

EC
Eileen C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/05/2019
Great Problem Solvers
I have been a regular at F & P for many years. This time aside from needing a regular interval service I had a rear view mirror that had popped out and an armrest that was distressingly loose. The guys managed to get it all back together and get me on the road in just a few hours even though a couple of their mechanics had called in sick. They also looked into their computer to research recent services and determined that I did not need new spark plugs as listed on the 125,000 mile service. Result: I spent much less than I feared I would. Whew!

10/30/2019
loved the service
I love this service and will come back to fix my car..will recommend it to other friends...

SF
Stephanie F.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/28/2019
Fast efficient
I appreciate Steve's quick assessment and options I had to replace or fix my daughters front bumper. Thank yoi

EP
Eric P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/28/2019
Friendly and Trustworthy
Steve always remembers me when I come in, so there’s a personal touch here that I rarely experience these days. I feel well taken care of and the prices for their services are at or below what I find elsewhere.

EG
Elvia G.
10/27/2019
Steve will be your mechanic.
Steve is s trust worthy mechanic who takes care of the problem with your car . He takes the time to accomidate you bringing in your car, test drives your car to ensure problem is resolvved . My family has been taking their cars to him for over 20 years. His prices are reasonable and he works with you. His priority that you as his client are driving a safe car. I'm so glad he us still in business . I highly recommend him to everyone I care about. He is well known for being courteous and professional to al his clients. Steve can accomidate you with smog inspections, tires, body shop needs , inspection of potential cars to be bought or recommend a car to purchade. He is so knowledgeable and trust worthy.

Roberta W.
Chevrolet Celebrity
10/26/2019
They are always ready to help.
My car had not been running well but they checked it and said it probably only needed a tune up. They added water and said to bring it back when I could leave it. They did not charge for all this time they spent checking it.

Janae G.
Saturn VUE
10/26/2019
Thanks
Awesome customer service. Honest and reliable. Fast but effective and efficient

CL
Catisha L.
California
Buick Park Avenue
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Catisha said the staff did what needed to be done and her vehicle ran great when returned. She said she wanted to thank them.

ED
E.J D.
Sierra Madre, CA
Buick LeSabre
10/19/2019
very honest
very honest with the progress and reality with my car. i appreciate that

Sammy B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/19/2019
Gentlemen
Steve, Eric & the rest of the fellows there were very caring professionals in my opinion who are customer orientated. Their attitudes and work performance were exceptional. Thank you . I will make them my auto mechanics go to place.