BP
Bradley P.
07/28/2021
I’m treated as a valued customer.
The crew at Fremont & Purdon always treat me with dignity & respect. They listen to what my challenge is and they I always do their very best to solve my problems or at least let me know what’s going on and keep me updated and posted so I know what to expect when I get my car back it works great.

Christina M.
Air conditioning filter
I would recommend Freemont and Purdon to my friends and family. Great customer service and they don’t over charge you. Work is great!

Courteous and knowledgable
The staff was courteous and knowledgable. I felt they were honest with their assessments and recommendations. Price was reasonable.

The only issue was that the staff working in the office were not wearing masks.

HD
Houtan D.
Pasadena, CA
Great Auto Repair Shop
This is a great auto repair shop that I trust and I highly recommend it to everyone!

TT
Tawny T.
07/26/2021
Helpful and Prompt
Very helpful and quick service. Didn’t have to wait long for anything other than the actual service to the car.

CT
Carlos T.
San Gabriel, CA
Kia Sorento
07/23/2021
Steve is awesome
I came in for a service without an appointment and it was obvious they were busy yet Steve took me anyway I ended up needing a break job too but I was out of there in good time and he let me wait while they worked on the car excellent service

Joyce P.
Mazda RX-7
07/22/2021
Trustworthy Experts
I spent years looking for a reliable, trustworthy, local auto shop that would work on my car-which has a rotary engine. The car was accepted here without question or hesitation, and the work has been excellent. They even got my '91 to pass the smog test! Prices are reasonable.

EM
Eric M.
Volkswagen Touareg
07/18/2021
Customer for over 20 years
Have been a customer for 20 years and the there consistency cannot be beat.

VH
Vivian H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/16/2021
Fermont & Purdon
They are always very friendly, They do exactly what they promise, They complete the job in a timely manner, And give you advice on what is the best and safest way to go. I think their prices are very fair.

Jadie D.
Pasadena, CA
Ford Freestar Wagon
07/15/2021
Best service
I’d never take my cars anywhere else. Honest, reliable, quick and attentive.

San Gabriel, CA
Mazda CX-9
07/14/2021
Honesty and availability
I have been taking my vehicle to them since 2018 and have been very satisfied with their service and pricing. Highly recommend them.

Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus ES 330
07/13/2021
Excellent and trustworthy!
We have been taking our cars to Steve and his team for decades. They do great work, they are honest and truthful, and they are exceedingly professional. We try to send as many people to them as possible. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

LN

Altadena, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2021
There integrity
I've gone to this shop over 25 years and they have always done an excellent job, Being a woman and a single parent, I took great comfort in knowing I would not be taken advantage of.

Dallas R.