ET
Erick T.
04/09/2020
Absolutely perfect service.
Took my car here to get fixed because my transmission went bad. Service was excellent and they fixed my car right the first time. Thanks guys!

Raub J. M.
Arcadia, CA
03/26/2020
Quick service and fair prices
Stopped by, without an appointment, for an oil and filter change and was out in less than an hour. Very fair price for service.

Carlos C.
03/24/2020
Honest Mechanic / Saved my money
I called Freemont and Purdon on March 12, 2020 because I needed the 60,000.00 miles maintenance for my car so, I requested an appointment for the following day, they told me to take the car to them next day any time after 7:30am.
I was already thinking that I needed to pay around $500.00 for the the maintenance, and also for the breaks that I was sure needed to be changed.
I arrived there just before eight that morning and told the service man, I believe his name is Rick, that I needed maintenance and possibly breaks, he told me that he was gonna give the car to the mechanic, and that the mechanic would tell wether or not I need those services.
Not even an hour went by, when he called me and told me that the car was ready, and added that the car was in great condition and only needed the oil change, that the car breaks were good and didn't have to change them at that time.
I was very happy that they were so honest to telling me that, because in most places you take the car for service and not only they do the service you are asking for, but they also tell you that your car needs other repairs.
Thank you Freemont and Purdon for helping me saving more that four hundred dollars, that, with the situation now, I need them more than ever.

Kathryn S.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2020
Thanks for staying open in the coronavirus crisis and getting our car back to us so quickly. Great to have you in our corner.

LV
Lilly V.
03/21/2020
Great experience, a little expensive but they're good
A little expensive but they're good

TJ

EJ
Elizabeth J.
03/16/2020
Amazing garage.
They always diagnose the problem quickly and fix it right away. They are as loyal to us as we are to them.

Raydell G.
Dodge Challenger
03/14/2020
The people from Steve to Eric and the mechanics are great
I come here all the time. They give you a feeling like you’re family and the work is second to none.

AY
Antranik Y.
03/13/2020
Oil change/ Smog check.
Very friendly people. Awesome Customer service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed the 1st time. The mechanic is a super professional one. The mechanic tells you what the problem is and give you options so you can choose what is best for you. At "Fremont & Purdon" you are treated as "Family" and not a Customer.

Michael G.
Altadena, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/10/2020
Work truck back in service fast.
They replaced my blown water pump, radiator hoses and serpentine belt quickly and same day. I had two jobs that evening and was able to make them both. Can’t think of enough.

GM
Garret M.
Altadena, CA
03/05/2020
Reliable and honest
Always a pleasure going for service at Fremont and Purdon. Quick and honest. They stand by their work

02/29/2020
Quality work, professionalism, good customer service and convenience.
Quality work, professionalism, good customer service and convenience.

CF
Christina F.
Los Angeles, CA
Nissan Versa
02/29/2020
Trustworthy, reliable and efficient.
I’ve been a customer since I moved to Lincoln Heights about 1 year ago. It’s always been extremely pleasant to come here. Since there’s a lot I don’t know about cars it’s very important to me to go to a place I can trust so I don’t get screwed over. Eric is amazing! I fully trust his opinion and recommendations. I’ve often asked for specific things I thought my car needed where he’d say I could easily wait. Friendly, qualified staff!

Robert C.
BMW 230i
Great Service. Final cost less than estimate
Had tires shipped from Tire Rack. Cost of installation was less than estimate. Shop was clean and service great

TA
Tamika A.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2020
Fair Pricing & Fast Repairs!
Staff are friendly and clear in communication. Repairs were done efficiently and quickly. I am new to the area and these guys have just earned a loyal customer. Highly recommend.