Latest Review about 1 month ago

George O.
Chevrolet Volt
10/05/2019
Chevy Volt Repair
I brought in my 2017 Chevy Volt to Spence and Frye for maintenance. Everyone was very courteous and thorough, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'll be bringing Volt there any time it needs work.

EW
Honest experts

Claremont, CA
10/02/2019
Catalytic Converter Repaired
What a chore that was! The car rusted underneath, making it difficult to remove the catalytic converter. However, Art and Omar kept at it, spending much more time than they anticipated without charging us for the extra time, and they honored their quote. They successfully made the repair, but it was a lot of work. They did a great job, and I was very happy that my car passed smog, and we could get the registration renewed. Thank you for a job well-done!

Michael S.
Buick Verano
09/27/2019
Awesome
Art,Omar and the other gentleman that was there, I didn't get his name (Sorry) took really good care of me. Had the family car towed there from another place on tuesday afternoon. As soon as it got there, Omar and the other gentleman knocked it out in 20 mins, I was surprised. Most definitely going back, I have other things I need done to the car that Art pointed out, Most definitely feel so confident in Spence And Frye Co working on my car in the near future. Hopefully the start of a beautiful business relationship....I highly recommend it to anyone reading my post!

John C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
09/27/2019
I have been a long-time customer of Spence & Frye and they have never disappointed me. Their team is excellent and the quality of the work is consistently high.

TN
Tony N.
San Gabriel, CA
Cadillac DTS
09/24/2019
Did not feel exploited as I did at Pasadena Cadillac location. Very curteous treatment.
Satisfied with the explanation given for needed work and the manner in which repairs were completed.

EW
Everard W.
Altadena, CA
Cadillac STS
09/21/2019
Knowledgeable, skilled friendly service
Art and Omar are always willing to to accommodate us with honest excellent service.
They are trustworthy.

Joseph S.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/13/2019
Thare honest
I was glad i found your shop customer service#1 price exclent work fantastic Thank You.

Chris B.
Monterey Park, CA
Pontiac GTO
08/29/2019
S&F diagnosed a bad fuel pump on my vehicle quickly and had me back on the road in 24 hrs. Art is very knowledgeable and I was pleased with the service I received. I’ll be back.

GG
Geoff G.
08/28/2019
A day spa for my Chevy
My truck knows the difference. Even something routine, like an oil change, carries a little more love from Spence & Frye. The pit crew knows what they are doing, and Art (a true artist) runs a tight ship. Thanks for helping to keep my beloved Z71 Tahoe on the road.

FM
Fred M.
Cadillac ATS
08/16/2019
Art and his great staff
Many, many years of faithful and dedicated service!

Alen M.
San Gabriel, CA
08/05/2019
Fast and Reliable Service
Art and Omar are amazing, they changed my alternator. They’re so fast and reliable. I highly recommend this business. Great service!!!

Christina W.
07/30/2019
Best ever auto repair
Now that I know about Spence and Frye, I wouldn't take my Tahoe any where else.

WD
Awesome as always!

Dan L.
GMC Cab & Chassis
07/26/2019
Keep it running like new.
From day one back in 1992, I have had Art and his crew have kept Great White, my plumbers truck named after the whale, running in tip top shape. Most recently it was fix what it is, and again it’s perfect!!

Thank you Art, Omar, and crew!! GW appreciates all your diligent work! And so do I!

Los Angeles, CA
07/19/2019
ultimate reliability and excellent service
As important as a knowledgeable and skilled medical provider is to your body - these folks are to your car

and your auto-related peace of mind.

Britain M.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Britain said he had to rush the employees to get the job done.

NS
Neil S.
07/09/2019
They are very honest, friendly.
Friendly, they listen to your problem about your car, honest,

MA
Mary Lousie A.
Saturn LW
07/03/2019
Consist good work and the superior knowledge of the mechanics.
Any problem can be solved. Each customer is treated as a valuable friend. The customer can be sure their problem big or small will be treated as if it were the mechanic's personal problem.

Albert M.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/28/2019
I've been satisfied with the quality of the work done
Very professional. Great work. Jobs are done & ready as said.Very friendly