Claremont, CA
04/16/2019
Thank you for your knowledge and skill
I really appreciated that Art knows what he is doing. He is highly skilled and patiently explained technical complications in plain language, so I could participate in decision-making. Best of all, he fixed the problem that nobody else seemed to be able to diagnose. I will definitely return.

Fort Collins, CO
Buick Enclave
04/10/2019
Extremely knowledgeable and transparent, and did amazing work
Had my throttle body replaced here. Art was walked me through ever detail of the fix to ensure I understood and was comfortable with what I was buying. Even stayed late to ensure I could get the car back the same day.

Highly recommended!

Lance M.
Sierra Madre, CA
Hyundai XG350
04/09/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
After acquiring an older vehicle from a family member, I took it in to Spence and Frye to have it checked out before anyone in my family drove it regularly. Art, Omar and team did a thorough inspection and gave me an honest assessment of the vehicle and all of the items that needed repair, along with his opinion as to what would be worthwhile given the age of the vehicle. Though we've decided not to put money into the car, Art only charged me for an hour of time to diagnose, though I'm certain they spent more time (it was a long list...).

Would definitely recommend Spence & Frye.

Jackie L.
Lincoln Town Car
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said this business is always the best. She has gone there for many years. Their work is always excellent. The staff are always cordial and very professional. They take time to explain the repairs and what they are going to do. They are extremely thorough and they finish in timely manner. They are very courteous and seem to be unruffled by difficult repairs. They keep calm and are very diligent. They're excellent mechanics.

Richard M.
South Pasadena, CA
03/29/2019
Great Service!
They’ve kept my 2000 Silverado in perfect running condition for the last few years. Excellent work, honest and reasonable.

RK
Ryan K.
Cadillac SRX
03/26/2019
Great work, great service, nice guys.
Great.

Cadillac Escalade
03/18/2019
Good and fast service
Good place

GB
Gary B.
03/15/2019
We have been going there about 35 years and have always been completely satisfied!! Art is so efficient and professional and always does great work!! He is also so friendly and like family to us! He always does what is necessary!!

Darrell G.
South Pasadena, CA
03/15/2019
Friendly, Professional service
Art and Omar are very knowledgeable when it comes to General Motors. The shop has a small-town feel. And I feel comfortable leaving my car there. Knowing I will receive the best service.

YC
Yessenia C.
GMC Yukon
03/12/2019
GREATEST SERVICE EVER!!!!
Thank you for provididing professional and excellent service!!! My husband and I are finally excited that we have found a reliable GMC Dealer Auto Mechanic Establishment!!!
I brought in my Delani truck and runs great! My husband will be bringing in his Cadillac.
Thank you Art and his amazing TEAM!!!

EE
Eric E.
Canyon Country, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/07/2019
Knowledgeable
Art was great he found the problem on my 2001 chevy monte carlo SS. I had taken my car to a different mechanic who couldn't find the problem ..but Art did and so far the car seems to be running great....thanks Art....

Renatta C.
02/20/2019
The best place to have your car serviced
Spencer and Frye is honest. Dependable and they complete the jobs as quickly as they can. Art is also very accurate at how long a repair will take. I would not take my car anywhere else for service .

Ron B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that everything went fine at the place, he had no problems, and nothing to complain about.

Cadillac DTS
02/13/2019
08 Cadi
Great job is always wonderful service qualified technicians excellent customer service

Carey B.
Palmdale, CA
Chevrolet S-10
02/12/2019
Diagnostic Genius
Art simplys knows what he's doing the check engine light came on in my Chevy S10 I've taken it to two other area shops with neither shop correctly identifying the problem Art (Spence and Frye) callled me back within the hour pinpointing the problem. Thanks Art

PT
Peter T.
Buick LeSabre
01/29/2019
Brake work
Art quickly received my car for service.

KK
Karen K.
Saturn VUE
01/28/2019
You should come here
Super fast service. They’ve given me a ride home lots of times. Very thorough in maintaining my vehicles. Been going here for years. Art and Omar are always friendly and helpful.

Mark H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/09/2019
Best mechanics in town
Had a thermostat replaced on the wife's HHR as always the job was done right the first time no come back. Thanks to everyone at Spence and Frye.

Renatta C.
01/04/2019
Quality and Integrity
I believe this is an honest establishment in all aspects of automotive repairs from the diagnostics to the workmanship. This is very important when you have an older car as I do. The work is done as quickly as possible and they finish when they said the would be finished . I would not take my car anywhere else.

KR
Kirby R.
Arcadia, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2018
Another great experience
I went to a Mercedes dealer and they quoted about $1,600 for one front strut. Art and his group of amazing mechanics did BOTH front struts for over $300 less than the quote for just one. I am very satisfied with the work.