Jim H.
Sierra Madre, CA
05/07/2021
Expert mechanics and excellent service
Always excellent service by expert mechanics!

Jim W.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/07/2021
Knowledge, skills, price, and ethics
Easy to work with, knowledgeable, skilled, Reliable, and honest. Their price was only for what I needed and was much less than what others had asked, some of which would have been for things I actually didnโ€™t need

EG
Eddie G.
Buick Riviera
05/06/2021
Professional Technicians
Art , the customer service rep. was very impressive from the start of my vehicle needs. He explained very well my vehicle needs and used a apparatus to show me my vehicle needs. He stated that my vehicle would be completed in (2) days, Bingo!!!! and it was completed in (2) days. I feel satisfied with the technicians . The cost of my repairs was very reasonable. I shall return, Thanks Guys!

Christina W.
05/06/2021
Always Accommodating
Art and Omar go out of their way to be accommodating. I appreciate that.

NA
Nick A.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Jeep Cherokee
05/03/2021
Fantastic Service
Awesome service! Dropped my car off and got it back the same day. They were very accommodating. Will be coming back again

SG
Sergio G.
Pico Rivera, CA
05/03/2021
My place to go for my chevy
Good mechanics. Great service.

CP
Carol P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/28/2021
Honest explanations before working miracles!
I am not (and never will be) a person who already understands cars or computers ~ or even an "old" car with a computer! Thanks to these fine folks for past good work, and this year getting my car to pass its smog cert test, to get re-registered at AAA.
I deeply appreciate their honesty & integrity, and telling me what to watch for mechanically in the future. They KNOW their stuff, what needs to be done, and When. Great people.

Jim W.
04/22/2021
Friendly, competent employees
We have been going to Spence and Frye for many years. And would never think of taking our cars elsewhere!

RD
Richard D.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2021
They are knowledgeable, honest, and pleasant!
Art and his staff are welcoming. They listen, they care, they explain their plan, they keep you informed along the way of discovery, they let you know your options, they do what they say they will do, they deliver what they said, when they said they would. I have my car back and I am very happy! I do not like spending money on my car! But if I have to... I want results and want to feel like it was a good value!

Dan L.
GMC Cab & Chassis
04/20/2021
Fixโ€™em up!
Art and his crew have kept my work truck working for the past 30 years. Same truck- new oil, and other parts. I think Iโ€™m all those years Mr. Truck might have missed three or four days off from work. Maybe I should take myself to Art when I get sick?!

Don R.
Arcadia, CA
Lexus GS 300
04/15/2021
Excellent auto service
Outstanding prompt professional auto repair at competitive pricing. Highly recommend.

FC
Frank C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/14/2021
Volt repair
Great shop, gave me a fair quote to repair my 2017 Volt door lock. Had the work done, came in as bid and on time. Looking forward to going back for future services

Stephon W.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/14/2021
Great place to go to.
Great place to go to love it very professional ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

RE
Rod E.
Bullhead City, AZ
04/09/2021
Good Mechanics, clean shop, knowledgeable and friendly service.
Iโ€™ve moved out of California but I still go to Art Oliverasโ€™ shop if I need my cars worked on. I recommend Spence and Frye if anyone should ask me if I know a good, honest mechanic.

Saturn LW
04/08/2021
Trustworthy
I have been a customer since the shop first opened. They have always treated me with respect and listened to my descriptions of any problems I had with my car seriously. The work that was needed has always been explained to me in a professional manner - no talking down to "a dumb woman".

They treat each customer as a customer should be treated, taking the time to listen, etc.