FC
Frank C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/14/2021
Volt repair
Great shop, gave me a fair quote to repair my 2017 Volt door lock. Had the work done, came in as bid and on time. Looking forward to going back for future services

Stephon W.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/14/2021
Great place to go to.
Great place to go to love it very professional 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

RE
Rod E.
Bullhead City, AZ
04/09/2021
Good Mechanics, clean shop, knowledgeable and friendly service.
I’ve moved out of California but I still go to Art Oliveras’ shop if I need my cars worked on. I recommend Spence and Frye if anyone should ask me if I know a good, honest mechanic.

Saturn LW
04/08/2021
Trustworthy
I have been a customer since the shop first opened. They have always treated me with respect and listened to my descriptions of any problems I had with my car seriously. The work that was needed has always been explained to me in a professional manner - no talking down to "a dumb woman".

They treat each customer as a customer should be treated, taking the time to listen, etc.

Mary M.
Cadillac Seville
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Mary said they have always been reliable and timely.

AN
Andrew N.
Placentia, CA
Kia Sorento
03/24/2021
Great service, clean shop, and honest upfront prices
I appreciated they’re professional, cooperative, and thorough business manner. I was referred by a friend and I definitely was satisfied by they’re service. Good honest guys, and efficient service.

EZ
Ernie Z.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/15/2021
Excellent work, fair price I would recommend any one
My experience is they do excellent work for a fair price I would recommend them to anyone,I drive a corvette and I would need a high recommendation for someone to work on my car

Matthew R.
Glendale, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
02/24/2021
Quick and easy
This is my second time coming here for a different issue on the vehicle. The first time was something minor but they diagnosed it and resolved it promptly. This time around, quick diagnosis and had my car within the day. Quick and quality service. Dealer quality service for not dealer price.

TH
Tom H.
Los Angeles, CA
Buick Century
02/22/2021
Great Service & Repair
As usual, Art makes sure my car is serviced properly. It's an older car and runs fantastic all because of Art and his crew! Thank you so much for your professional service!

SR
Shirley R.
Chrysler 300
02/16/2021
Always Great Service
I always appreciate the good service that I receive. It’s nice to go someplace where you know you’re not going to be cheated or over pay for having your car worked on...

TF
Terry F.
Pontiac Firebird
01/14/2021
Friendly and expert on services rendered
Easy to make appointments, expert service, and on time. I

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2021
Best place I’ve found for my Chevy trucks.
It’s just nice to have a mechanic that knows the specificities of your vehicle, make, model, etc. Before Spence and Frye I was stuck with various local mechanics and bigger national firms like Firestone just because I got tires from them (big mistake). Art and his guys are the way to go if you have a Chevy, that much I am certain about.

HT
Henry T.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Henry said this business was great.

TH
Tom H.
Los Angeles, CA
Buick Skyhawk
12/23/2020
Excellent service and knowledgeable mechanics
I just had my 1986 Buick Skyhawk serviced. As usual Art Olivares takes the extra time and attention to alert me to maintenance that is necessary and always explains what is needed and why. I have bringing my cars to Spence & Frye for many years and always can count on great service and repairs.

PP
Peter P.
GMC Canyon
12/11/2020
Auto service
Excellent service, on time, courteous, and honest! Didn’t try to upsell or get me to make unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend this shop*****