Dedrick H.
07/26/2021
They know what they're doing.

Jim W.
Altadena, CA
07/16/2021
The people: experts!
Spence and Frye has taken very good care of our cars for years. They are fabulous mechanics, and they are also very friendly and fair.
I have recommended them to others who are also very pleased with their business

FM

La Canada Flintridge, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2021
Friendly.
Came in with my 98 vette to reprogram an error code that I had. The technician i spoke with had never fixed such issue, so i told him what was needed to fix it, and he worked with me in order to fix it, even trying out a few different things that i had suggested. Money well spent and will come here for all my GM needs from now on.

TP
Tina P.
Highland, CA
07/02/2021
Service dept
I’d go here anytime to have work done on my vehicle. Customer service was great. Time if service was in and out. That’s a real plus. Keep up the good work team.

TP
Teranus P.
San Bernardino, CA
Cadillac DTS
07/02/2021
Service was very efficient, employees were very nice and prompt. They showed that they did care about satisfaction to their customers.

Alen M.
San Gabriel, CA
06/24/2021
Fast and Reliable car service
Thank you guys for fixing my break lights and inspect other issues with my car. I will definitely come back. I highly recommend this mechanic to everyone.

TU
Thomas U.
Mobridge, SD
Chevrolet Suburban
06/18/2021
Good communication, fair prices, quick turn-around and expertise.
I’ve been taking my GM cars here for years. Art and Omar are great guys who do what they say they’ll do. Never had a bad experience.

Art M.
Altadena, CA
Pontiac Montana
06/16/2021
good fast honest knowledgeable.
I keep bringing my car back any time it has a problem. Always knowledgeable, honest and accommodating. Nice people. I would recommend them without reservation.

CP
Carol P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/14/2021
Good work!
I. needed a new mirror on the right side. They ordered it, let me know when it arrived, and i eas able to go when convenient for me. They not only know what needs to be done & how to do that, ~ they are also kind & careful.

FM
Fred M.
Cadillac ATS
06/08/2021
Over 40 years of trusted service
Dependable, trustful, honest, reasonable....

Robert S.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/02/2021
Gold
Fast, fair. Everything you want for peace of mind regarding your vehicle. A quality shop you can depend on is gold.

DA
Danny A.
Monrovia, CA
Dodge Durango
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Danny said he was really happy with the work and service at the business.

Steve M.
05/21/2021
right the first time.
It great to know the job will be done right whether it is a big or small job.

EL
Edith L.
Temple City, CA
05/14/2021
Great Service!
The mechanic was honest, thorough and professional. I was also out within a reasonable amount of time which I appreciated. Thank you.