03/29/2019
They take your money
I brought my car to this auto repair place to get an oil change and to get the brakes adjusted. I asked how much the estimate is and the guy said it would be around $20-$30. When i was actually charged $60 when I picked up my car. I won’t be coming back to Fremont and Purdon. The people are nice there but they take your money.

11/19/2019
Trust worthy car mechanics...
Clean, direct , honest, hard working- highly recommend.

11/18/2019
Good service, not a good price
Excellent service. But what brought me in was the sign for $25 oil change. But since my Prius needs synthetic oil, my oil change costed $80. No discount at all :(

RQ
Roberto Q.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said they did pretty good.

Marie L.
Los Angeles, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she can't see her gas gauge. She went Saturday and it didn't even move. The facility was a nice place, with really nice people.

VR
Velimir R.
San Pedro, CA
Saab 9-5
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Velimir said he was happy with the service and will return. The service visit took two and a half hours longer than promised.

GK
George K.
Tujunga, CA
INFINITI EX35
03/05/2021
Very fast service
Very friendly staff and the owner nice person , and I got my discount,

Cathy M.
Monterey Park, CA
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2021
Many thanks...as always
The staff is quick to greet and patient to listen with issues and concerns. And always respectful and polite.

GS
Gary Douglas S.
03/03/2021
Wipers
Went in for new wiper blades and was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

PH

Monta V.
Lexus ES 330
03/02/2021
Caring and honest
Steve and his crew are the best. I have taken my cars to him for over 30 years and have always left with a good feeling. He is honest and caring.

Sam W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Kind an excellent service, fast!!!!
Fast and professional service, reasonable prices!!

EC
Eileen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/25/2021
Worth the drive
Living in the Hollywood Hills makes driving to Pasadena something of a journey but Fremont & Purdon is worth it. By now the guys know me by name and have everything they need to know about my car in their computer. I greatly appreciate (in no particular order) their creativity in solving some of my cars more idiosyncratic challenges, the quality of their work, their friendliness, the ongoing guidance they give me in maintaining my car, the magazines in the waiting room and the many restaurants within walking distance (since I live too far away to go home).

TP
Tom P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
02/24/2021
Willingness to solve problems in a fair and honest manner.
I have been a loyal customer since 1993. Steve and his crew have always taken care of my cars needs whenever needed. Even though I don’t live nearby anymore, I don’t mind driving 30 miles to get service from a trustworthy crew.

PM
Patrick M.
02/23/2021
Excellent service. Very fair prices.
Fremont and Purdon consistently do a great job. If your vehicle needs servicing, you should go to Fremont and Purdon.