03/29/2019
They take your money
I brought my car to this auto repair place to get an oil change and to get the brakes adjusted. I asked how much the estimate is and the guy said it would be around $20-$30. When i was actually charged $60 when I picked up my car. I won’t be coming back to Fremont and Purdon. The people are nice there but they take your money.

Ricardo H.
05/18/2021
Great Work!
They do an amazing job here, that said I do find their labor fee to be on prohibitive side. It was about 2/3s of my final bill. I would still visit them again though.

03/27/2021
Great service, but not all masked
I am always so pleased with the service I get for my car, I just wish that employees working inside were all wearing masks.

11/19/2019
Trust worthy car mechanics...
Clean, direct , honest, hard working- highly recommend.

11/18/2019
Good service, not a good price
Excellent service. But what brought me in was the sign for $25 oil change. But since my Prius needs synthetic oil, my oil change costed $80. No discount at all :(

RQ
Roberto Q.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said they did pretty good.

Marie L.
Los Angeles, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she can't see her gas gauge. She went Saturday and it didn't even move. The facility was a nice place, with really nice people.

VR
Velimir R.
San Pedro, CA
Saab 9-5
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Velimir said he was happy with the service and will return. The service visit took two and a half hours longer than promised.

RQ
Roberto Q.
Dodge Ram Van
06/11/2021
Mere mechanics? Nay! Craftsmen All!
Steve and the Guys not only tend to my household’s auto safety but he also maintains my commercial fleet. I entrust all of mechanisms to their artistry.

Rene H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/11/2021
Quick and Efficient!
Went to get my vehicle smog service done, and was in and out in about 30 min. Everyone I spoke to was very pleasant and I will definitely return in the future!

LN
Lucio N.
06/10/2021
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable friendly staff

Ramon H.
06/08/2021
Reliable and credible
Consistent with communication,polite and well managed buisness.

EG
Evelyn G.
06/03/2021
I needed an oil change asap, they took me without an appointment, I recommend 100%, everyone is so nice, friendly, helpful. Please do not hesitate to have your car service by them. Thanks

Dan B.
06/01/2021
Replace battery
This shop has always taken excellent care of my car. This visit was great too. Great work done in a few hours.

Bill B.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/28/2021
Great day
Eric was very detailed and coordinated the service well. No mystery meat, just facts and results.