03/29/2019
They take your money
I brought my car to this auto repair place to get an oil change and to get the brakes adjusted. I asked how much the estimate is and the guy said it would be around $20-$30. When i was actually charged $60 when I picked up my car. I won’t be coming back to Fremont and Purdon. The people are nice there but they take your money.

11/19/2019
Trust worthy car mechanics...
Clean, direct , honest, hard working- highly recommend.

11/18/2019
Good service, not a good price
Excellent service. But what brought me in was the sign for $25 oil change. But since my Prius needs synthetic oil, my oil change costed $80. No discount at all :(

RQ
Roberto Q.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said they did pretty good.

Marie L.
Los Angeles, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she can't see her gas gauge. She went Saturday and it didn't even move. The facility was a nice place, with really nice people.

VR
Velimir R.
San Pedro, CA
Saab 9-5
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Velimir said he was happy with the service and will return. The service visit took two and a half hours longer than promised.

John H.

Gardena, CA
Honda Fit
10/23/2020
Excellent Work
I've known Steve for years. I consider him a friend, especially one I trust with my car(s). We've talked about a lot of things but no matter how much we may disagree with each other, we respect one another. Eric's cool too. Hi Nick Jr.

TJ

Knowledgeable, professional, friendly staff

Mara L.
Kia Spectra
10/13/2020
Friendly, honest and reliable!
I’ve been here a handful of times and they are always super friendly and trustworthy. This time I needed tires and they quoted me a great price and even gave me a discount when I paid in cash. I’ve had my oil changed, smog check and lights fixed and each time I received great service.

RT
Richard T.
Jeep Patriot
10/13/2020
Honesty
They are truthful about the work that needs to be done. Very customer service oriented. I trust them!

Johnathan W.
10/07/2020
Quick service
They do the job fast and they do it right !

Michael C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/02/2020
Smog test
Came in with one of our cars and was impressed with the service and the results. Brought our other car in fir a diagnostic test and got prices on work that was right in line with other quotes on the lower side.
Very happy here.

Simon S.
09/30/2020
Great Company
Great Service!!!
The staff was very helpful and tried real hard to get the lowest price for me.