Marcial R.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Marcial said that the business is great and he will always keep going back.

AA
Austin A.
Scion xB
03/19/2019
Replaced Front Wheel Bearings
Even though I moved to Santa Clarita, I still make the 50 minute drive down to them, because I trust them.
I had thought it was the gearbox making noise, and expected to hear that I might need a new transmission, but instead of seeing it as an opportunity to cash in, they diagnosed the real problem, and fixed it for much less than an unnecessary transmission repair would have cost.
That and they fixed it, same day on a Sunday.

REX C.
03/14/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable of what is really the issue with your car they dont invent things just for you to leave your car and they fix it and charge you.... thanks Neil!!!!

AC
Arthur C.
Monterey Park, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the business has always been good to him.

Mary L.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mary said everything was fine.

CP
Christopher P.
Montebello, CA
Subaru BRZ
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said it was the weekend, but he was hoping this business could get it done then and there, with his Max Care benefits. He stated he had checked, and the prices were a lot less costly at other places, so he didn't feel he was getting his money's worth here.

LL
Lam L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lam said he would recommend this business for service.

John M.
Long Beach, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/23/2019 Category: Service
John said everyone was kind and courteous, and the work turned out great.

PA
PETER A.
Temple City, CA
02/22/2019
They Tried
I took my car in to Neil's a couple months ago because my thermostat on my radiator cracked while I was driving to work, and radiator fluid was leaking into my engine bay causing it to smoke under my hood. They had some trouble finding a replacement thermostat for my car since it was 9 years old, but they ended up finding a newer version that still fit, replaced the old one and everything seemed fine when I took it home. Then a couple of weeks ago my heater stopped working, so when I tried to turn it on only freezing cold air would come out of the vents. Of course my first thought was it must be the thermostat that Neil's replaced having some sort of malfunction so I took it back to them. They checked my car and said the thermostat was actually fine, but a gear inside the vent system that turns the vents was stuck closed which is why no hot air was coming out. They said they would order the part and that my car would be done by the next day (Saturday), so I went in to pick it up at 5:30. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour when they finally told me they had recieved the wrong part and couldn't fix my car. Why did it take them all day to figure out they had the wrong part? No clue, this was pretty frustrating. They asked me to bring it back the following Friday, by then they should have the right part and I would have my car the very next day (Saturday.) I called them the next Saturday and they said they still had not fixed my car. Apparently there was alot of labor involved in fixing the part that wasn't working, and they had to take apart my entire front dash, even the steering wheel was outside of the car on the ground. I said fine, but I needed a car for work. As a courtesy they said they would cover a rental car for me through Enterprise until that following Monday since the car should be fixed by then. I was very happy with this, especially since it was super cold in the mornings and my car had no heat. Monday came and my car still was not ready. Tuesday came, my car was still not ready. Each time I called, they had no updates for me, no news, nothing to say except that the car was still not done. At this point I was feeling very odd about this whole experience, especially since they were covering my rental each day out of their own pocket which was $30/day, and the work they were doing on my car was only a $400 job. Finally on Thursday, Valentine's Day, they told me to come get my car. I went to get it and they told me they weren't going to charge me for the work they did, because they ultimately were unable to fix the issue. They claimed that once they got into the car, they discovered the heater core was severely clogged and they tried to use a high pressure machine to force the clog out. They now claimed that this was actually the issue, and that the high pressure machine they used was unable to clear the clog. They also claimed that my car was so old, they couldn't find the right heater core, and even if they could find it, it would be a $600 part, not including labor and it would take two weeks to fix. At this point I was confused, but accepted the answer and left since they were not charging me. Once I got home, I googled the heater core part they claimed they needed, and I found it at Autozone for make/model/year and it was only $81. This was infuriating. I felt they totally wasted my time and energy, and lied to me to top it off. I decided that I was done trying to fix my car and I'd like to see about selling it to recoup some of my losses, because I was tired of these issues. The next day I drove my car to a place for an appraisal and I discovered that one of my outlets in the car was no longer working, my aux port was no longer working, AND my check engine light came on. My first though was, "Neil's really screwed up my car". I took it to Autozone to have the code read for the check engine light, and lo and behold, the code came back that the THERMOSTAT was bad in my radiator and needed to be replaced!!!! This was the icing on top of the cake for me. Neil's tried, I guess, but after having my car for a week they ultimately couldn't fix the problem, gave my car back to me with more issues than when I took it to them, AND I discovered that the issue all along was exactly what I thought it was, the thermostat that they originally replaced and claimed they re-checked and was fine. I'm willing to bet they never even checked the thermostat like they claimed they did. STEER CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!!!! I ended up selling my car after all this.

ST
Saul T.
San Gabriel, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Saul said the inspection was thorough and he appreciated the detailed explanation.

KR
Karina R.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Karina said and staff provide great customer service. She has used this business for 3-4 years. Angel provides quality work on her vehicle each visit.

CN
CHANELE N.
02/09/2019
Customer service is awesome great place
Customer service is awesome

Jonathon S.
Holtville, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said they do great work and he is very pleased with them.

ZW
Zachary W.
Altadena, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said everything was good and they were efficient. The price and service were great.

EN
Eunice N.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Eunice said that every time she goes to the business, the customer service is always awesome. They greet her, they know her name, and they know their loyal customers. Her suggestion was to keep up the good work and their customer service. The guys there at the facility are really personable.

HB
Henry B.
Lexus IS 350
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff is helpful and the business has reasonable prices.

AL
Alfred L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said the customer service was excellent.

Marcial R.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Marcial said the business was fantastic and provided great service. He said the staff got his vehicle done in 20 minutes and what it should have taken was two hours.

ES
EDNA S.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/07/2018
Honest and Great Prices!
Love the costumer service! Angel is the best!

Theresa S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Cadillac SRX
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff was thorough and identified other problems she did not know about. They found out what the warranty would cover and the deductible amount she would pay.