John M.
Los Angeles, CA
Volvo S60
11/23/2019
Honesty. Integrity. Professional.
I've been a customer for 20 years, and from the beginning, I felt I found a place I could trust. Besides knowing everything about all makes of cars(we've had several thru the years) my husband and I ALWAYS leave knowing we got the fairest cost.

03/29/2019
They take your money
I brought my car to this auto repair place to get an oil change and to get the brakes adjusted. I asked how much the estimate is and the guy said it would be around $20-$30. When i was actually charged $60 when I picked up my car. I won’t be coming back to Fremont and Purdon. The people are nice there but they take your money.

Sam W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Kind an excellent service, fast!!!!
Fast and professional service, reasonable prices!!

EC
Eileen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/25/2021
Worth the drive
Living in the Hollywood Hills makes driving to Pasadena something of a journey but Fremont & Purdon is worth it. By now the guys know me by name and have everything they need to know about my car in their computer. I greatly appreciate (in no particular order) their creativity in solving some of my cars more idiosyncratic challenges, the quality of their work, their friendliness, the ongoing guidance they give me in maintaining my car, the magazines in the waiting room and the many restaurants within walking distance (since I live too far away to go home).

TP
Tom P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
02/24/2021
Willingness to solve problems in a fair and honest manner.
I have been a loyal customer since 1993. Steve and his crew have always taken care of my cars needs whenever needed. Even though I don’t live nearby anymore, I don’t mind driving 30 miles to get service from a trustworthy crew.

PM
Patrick M.
02/23/2021
Excellent service. Very fair prices.
Fremont and Purdon consistently do a great job. If your vehicle needs servicing, you should go to Fremont and Purdon.

Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
02/23/2021
Thank you very much.
Thank you, Steve, for responding to my questions regarding smog check, rapid blinking turn signal, and date for next oil change and lube PLUS offering to provide the services right then. I am so very grateful. Thank you for being there.

Michael B.
South Pasadena, CA
02/22/2021
Excellent service: timely, polite, accommodating and reasonably priced services.

02/19/2021
Honest shop... Good work
F&P is straight and honest with you...a rarity...will prioritize what needs to be done today and what can wait.. Also reasonably priced... Fair prices for reliable work.... Steve is attentive and cares about the work that's done... Highly recommend them

02/17/2021
Honest, friendly staff. Fair upfront pricing.
I’ve used this company’s services twice and have been happy with the results both times. The people that work there are friendly and did not talk down to me like I’ve experienced at other places. But most importantly, the pricing is fair and affordable.

Lety M.
Honda Element
02/17/2021
Professional & Friendly
I’m a loyal customer because everyone is courteous and friendly. They also offer great services.

KD
Keryl D.
Honda HR-V
02/16/2021
I've been going to Fremont & Purdon Inc for 4 years now and I have always received excellent service, excellent vehicle maintenance and fair prices. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

GM
Giovani M.
02/13/2021
Trusted and reliable
Fremont & Purdon offers great service, knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices. I would definitely bring my vehicle back for service.

AH

South Pasadena, CA
Kia Soul
02/08/2021
Always reliable
Steve and the gang are people you can bet on. This company always offers me personable and speedy costumer service along with competitive prices. Those 2 things don’t always come together.