Jon S.
Tujunga, CA
Volkswagen Golf
02/12/2020
Accountability, organization, detail
But on this occasion, a detail was missed, I scheduled an oil change on Thursday, for the following Tuesday, my history shows I use a particular oil, that you don’t keep on hand, yet none was preordered as in other occasions.,

I was at your shop for an extra hour as a result

RJ
Ronald J.
Los Angeles, CA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said the staff is very good.

AF
Anthony F.
Temple City, CA
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said that they're great.

Brady S.
Rosemead, CA
HUMMER H3
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Brady said this business's employee, Paul, was great. He took a personal interest in his vehicle, gave him the low down on what's happening with his vehicle, as well as diagnosing and handling the problems in the best way possible. He gives lots of options and lets him make his own decisions and any time he works on his vehicle, it's done perfectly to his satisfaction.

EB
Eugenio B.
Fontana, CA
Hyundai Kona
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Eugenio said he was very satisfied with the service at the business. The staff did good, fast, clean work and they were friendly.

OS
OLGA S.
Pasadena, CA
01/20/2020
Oil Change Service
Professional service for which I have been going even after moving from the area 7 years ago.
The drive & time are worth my peace of mind about the care of my car.

RP
Ross P.
South Pasadena, CA
Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Ross said that it was a good experience.

LG
Lana G.
Alhambra, CA
Saturn SC 3dr
01/05/2020
All Car Specialists is a great place to have your car repaired.
All Car Specialists is the only place I take my car for check ups. They have kept my 2000 Saturn SC1 running for over 200,000 miles. The engine has just been rebuilt and I just got it back before Xmas, when I didn't think I would get it back before the New Year. I'm happy it's running smoother & faster than before, so I have to keep my eye on the speedometer on the freeways.

I absolutely trust Paul & his people to always take care of my car in a timely manner.

COLEEN B.
San Marino, CA
Volvo XC60
12/23/2019
Paul is great!
Always speedy service with a clear explanation of necessary work to be performed.

JERRY F.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Lexus GS 300
12/18/2019
What Can I Say?
I continue to drive quite a distance from Santa Clarita to All Car to have all three of my vehicles maintained. Paul is such a gentleman and friendly guy, always concerned for my wife's health, not only my cars. Now that's a unique service! And Javier's professional, yet pleasant personality, adds to my wonderful experiences at this shop. Javier thoroughly explains the "mechanics" and workings of my problems which helps me to understand why I need certain repairs.

SA
Steve A.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff were honest, kept him updated, and walked him through and confirmed the parts he needed. He had a good experience.

CL
Christian L.
Mazda CX-5
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he took his vehicle to this business and Ron helped talk him through the issues his vehicle was having. Ron was open and honest and he said that goes a long way when you go to this kind of facility.

PC
Patrick C.
INFINITI QX60
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he had a good experience and he was satisfied with the service.

RP
RON P.
Temple City, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/11/2019
The Best Ever
The best auto shop in whole world. The team is very friendly and very, very knowledge. Would not tush my cars to any one else. The best ever. Been a customer for over 25 years.

JOE G.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/06/2019
Outstanding service
Always dependable and pleasent experience.