JAMIE S.
06/04/2019
Always GREAT service!
Turned my oil change around so quickly and had my car back by noon! Consistently great service!!

V
Valued Customer
06/03/2019
Great work as always
Great work. Always honest.

ST
SAM T.
05/26/2019
Trusted and Quality work!
We’ve been taking our cars to Moe’s for many years now and we’ve always been happy with everything they have done. Always quality work. Always fair and friendly service. “Great work guys!” Thank you

TT
TRACIE T.
Alhambra, CA
05/22/2019
Never Dissatisfied
I was referred to Moe’s originally by my boss who had been going there for years. Now, I have been going there for years. Honest work done by honest men. Great integrity is the best description I can give them.

RF
RAY F.
05/15/2019
knowledgeable, caring, professional

BJ
BRECK J.
05/14/2019
Andy and all the wonderful employees At Moes.
Totally trust this place. Never trying to up sale or pressure. These guys are the best I’ve ever found in car repair. Would never switch. Thanks

SG
SCOTT G.
Monrovia, CA
Ford Club Wagon
04/27/2019
Excellent service!
The service at Moe's is not only reliable and honest but excellent in quality. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Altadena, CA
04/25/2019
Moe's service
Have been having my cars serviced at Moe's for some years, my extended family before me. Great service and very reliable work.

DEBBIE B.
04/19/2019
These guys are the best!
When we have an issue with our vehicles, Andy and Moe always work us in regardless of how swamped they are. The fact that they are often swamped says that they are the go to garage in town. This time Andy did some great investigative work and saved us thousands of dollars. We really trust these guys.

Rosemead, CA
04/08/2019
Car repairs
This was my 1st time to Moe's but what made my visit great was the personal care that was shown to me with my car. Everytime was explained to me so I could understand what needed to be done. I didnt leave wondering or feeling like I was being taken advance of. Thank you Moe's for you experience and

DEBBIE B.
04/06/2019
Andy when Moe is on Vacation and down another guy
Brought my old truck in on a Friday before lunch, and got it back in just few hours. Quick diagnosis, part ordered and delivered, and installed because these guys are the best.

MIKE B.
Acura RSX
03/30/2019
Andy makes this place great, along with his crew
Andy's customer service is superb, due to his knowledge and care for us - listening to our concerns, being very thorough in the inspections, giving advice when asked, etc.

MF
MIKE F.
03/26/2019
Andy is the best _ great service, they ck everything & out quickly - price is very reasonable
I have been with Moe"s about 1 year - my previous guy retired after 40 years, had to find someone better than Valvoline quick service. My brother in law recommended Andy - great choice.
We have 2 Hondas" - Andy has serviced both & we, my girlfriend & I, are very pleased. I never use the Dealer, only for warranty issues.

03/23/2019
Their workmanship is excellent and reasonably priced.
We have 4 vehicles that we service at Moe's. Everyone there is courteous and professional and gets the job done efficiently. We are always pleased with their care of our cars and the way they go out of their way to solve any issues we may have when we bring our vehicles to them.

CG
CHUCK G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/21/2019
Straight forward communication explaining what will be or has been done to the vehicle
Moe and Andy take the time to explain what has been done to the vehicle. They also inspect the vehicle and point out potential problems. Unlike dealership service departments, there is no hard sell of "products" or service. As my wife says: "They're always busy so lots of other people also think they're good!"

BILL H.
Honda HR-V
03/19/2019
Fast work, great advise and recommendations, very accommodating and conscientious.
In fifty years of driving, I’ve found a lot of great service shops, but Moes is the best. I’m always confident in their work and advise. My car is always done promptly and I’m back on the road.

CHRISTINE B.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
02/04/2019
I love the service I get here. Everyone is courteous and does the service as promised. Squeezes me into the schedule when necessary.

TV
TONY V.
02/02/2019
Completely satisfied

FH
FRANK H.
01/29/2019
Your courteous and friendly service - you Care!
Always keep us informed as to the service that needs to be done and at a very reasonable cost. The car is always returned clean and in order. You're the best. Thanks

CG
CHUCK G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/21/2018
Moe's Automotive Dependable, Trustworthy and they know automobiles!
We have used Moe's Automotive for over 20 years and 5 vehicles. Moe and Andy are super! They provide explanations of work they perform and remind me when routine maintenance is due. Unlike dealerships, the guys who check you in are the guys who do the work and they don't try to "sell" you unneeded services, accessories or equipment! I have and will continue to recommend Moe's Automotive to everyone.