UP
ULRIKE P.
06/30/2020
Moes service is efficient, he is honest and does not add unnecessary work
Reliable, Honest, fair prices

PR
PATTI R.
06/29/2020
Moe's Automotive Service Center is THE BEST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR!
Excellent customer service, honest, helpful, friendly, great mechanics. THE BEST!

JOHN H.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
06/22/2020
Moe looked at my defective back up camera and determined that Ford had to solve the problem. He was kind enough not to charge me for looking at the problem.
See above.

DEBBIE B.
06/09/2020
Keeping our old car alive
Andy and Moe have managed the maintenance of our car since we bought it in 2007. We love Moe's Automotive.

RK
ROBERT K.
Nissan Sentra
06/08/2020
Great experience
Went in to fix a piece on my car (guard piece between wheel and engine popped off/lost screws) and they expertly and professional reccomended a couple of other things they could fix that they observed in addition to fixing the other piece. Helped me out, left appreciative and grateful for the help!

RAMONA C.
Pasadena, CA
06/06/2020
Regular Maintenance
I always appreciate receiving the email reminders that help keep me on track keep my car in tip top shape! As always, I walk away very happy with the service.

LH
LARRY H.
Buick LaCrosse
06/06/2020
Personal interest and service. Andy.
Personal interest and service. Andy

GO
GEORGE O.
Lincoln Town Car
05/29/2020
136k Seervicee & Review
I never have had any doubts in the work ethic of Moe and his team. I get good service for a fair price.

RF
RAY F.
05/21/2020
Professional service
Friendly, professional service.

JANICE K.
05/15/2020
I LOVE MOE'S !!!
Always the BEST service, personal and to my car. Always friendly and considerate of my needs.
I just LOVE MOE'S !!

HG
HELEN G.
05/01/2020
They are trustworthy and explain what needs to be done.
Moe’s Automotive is so easy to make an appointment and they will give you a solid time when your car will be ready.
Reliable and always available to answer questions. Not a chore to have your car serviced.

KAY S.
Los Angeles, CA
04/28/2020
Customer Service
Moe and Andy are top notch. I have an older vehicle and they keep me going. They are some of the most honest people in the automotive repair industry. I am never hustled into putting more money into my car than is necessary, never any "bait and switch" with these guys.

DIANNE M.
Altadena, CA
Acura ILX
04/25/2020
A Great Automotive Business
Moe and Andy are the best!
I always refer my friends and associates to Moe's Automotive Service Center for honest and reliable auto repairs.

TG
TIFF G.
Covina, CA
Chrysler 200
04/23/2020
Outstanding Service
Moe’s is great. I hate going anywhere else.

MF
MIKE F.
Pasadena, CA
03/05/2020
old vahicle/lots of preventitive maint.
the shop is clean, well equipped & the staff is knowledgable of my concerns & issues