RJ
Pomona, CA
Honda Element
10/19/2018
Best in the valley
As always the guys at Moe's go above and beyond to keep my vehicle in top running order!
Thanks.

JANICE K.
09/27/2018
Always Excellent!
I've never had anything but the finest service at Moe's. So glad to have found them years ago.

Chrysler 200
09/13/2018
Fabulous Service
Never any complaints with Moe’s.

MARCIA B.
09/08/2018
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
I depend on Moe's to check every aspect of my car to be sure it is running properly. They are great guys and give wonderful service.

DEBBIE B.
09/05/2018
Looking at my truck first thing after a holiday weekend
My truck developed a problem Friday night. When I called Tuesday after a holiday weekend, Moe said bring it in as soon as possible. They had it resolved by 4:15.

FH
FRANK H.
09/03/2018
Great service and friendly atmosphere.
As usual the service was A1. So glad you are in Sierra Madre.

08/11/2018
Fabulous as always!
Always great service at Moe’s.

LN
LINDA N.
Pasadena, CA
Kia Sedona
04/25/2018
Fantastic work ~ Great Prices
Honest, Fair, good people I have NEVER felt like I was taken advantage of me. They are simply THE BEST!!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018
Thanks to Andy and Moe for always providing honest, great service at fair prices. Still great after so many years!

AH
ANDREA H.
Lincoln Town Car
04/16/2018
I can always count on Moe's to do only what needs to be done, do it well and with reasonable prices.

DEBBIE B.
04/13/2018
Andy, Moe, all the other guys...
I have been taking our vehicles to Moe's for many years. Why would I continue if they weren't just the best in my opinion? They see my vehicles in a timely manner, and when there's a crunch, they always work us in.

KATHLEEN M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/06/2018
Incredible service
I've been going to Moe's for many years. I tried other auto shops but no one is as helpful, straightforward and nice as Andy and Moe. They never try to sell me something I don't need and myself and my son have had complete satisfaction with everything they have done on our vehicles. I always recommend them to everyone who asks for advice on auto service. Thank you!

Toyota Tundra
03/28/2018
Fabulous As Always
The service is always great at Moe’s.

JIM R.
03/28/2018
Their work
Yes Andy and Moe do pretty good work ... lol and yes I have and always recommended my friends to here....

CRAIG M.

BG
BEA G.
03/23/2018
Trustworthy
Always feel safe knowing they check everything .

MICHELLE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2018
Always great!
Thanks for many, many years of great service, Moe, Andy & guys!

02/21/2018
Always Great Service
Always receive the best service at Moes.

BG
BEA G.
02/20/2018
Always helpful , friendly , honest & informative.
As a women the above words are very important to me . I’m on the road a lot by myself . Whenever I have called about something that concerns me , I have always felt they go out of their way to be helpful . I highly recommend Andy & Moe !!!!!!!

CRAIG M.