AH
ANDREA H.
Lincoln Town Car
10/29/2019
Moe's is a great auto shop
I can always depend on Moe's to tell me just what is going on and what I need to fix. They are kind and honest. Not easy to come by when looking for a good auto shop! :)

BRIAN S.

DT
DARLENE T.
09/19/2019
Great job!
They listen to You regarding your car. Friendly , helpful, professional .
Hey keep up with your car regarding what repairs they think it needs next .
You feel like they are a part of your family!

JEFF K.
Buick Enclave
09/18/2019
Execelent Value and Quality
Very professional and up front on costs. Great work and quality.

PR
PATTI R.
09/11/2019
Highly Recommend - Moe's Automotive Service Center in Sierra Madre
Excellent mechanics, friendly service, always helpful, the best ever!

Pasadena, CA
09/07/2019
Service review
Andy goes over and above. Great service! Reasonable prices.

MARCIA B.
09/06/2019
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
Great service. Andy and Moe are the best!

PR
PATRICIA R.
09/04/2019
Honest and Reliable
I have been a customer for over 20 years - service is honest and prices charged are fair. Andy is the best!

DAVID M.
Monrovia, CA
Ram Pickup
08/23/2019
Moe and his guys are the best!
I have been going to Moe's Automotive for about 20 years and they have impressed me from the start. Scheduling, Communicating, Completeness of Job and very professional and very competent. Moe and Andy are the best and I have recommended Moe's to family and friends, a 5 Star auto repair shop.

08/02/2019
Always the best
Andy always listens to me. He is sometimes frustrated because my car quits doing what I hear when I drop it off. But the folks at Moe's Automotive keep at it until they fix the problem. Another success story. And we drive our cars way beyond the usual limit because Andy and Moe keep our vehicles in great shape.

Honda Civic Si
06/25/2019
Efficient, timely

JAMIE S.
06/04/2019
Always GREAT service!
Turned my oil change around so quickly and had my car back by noon! Consistently great service!!

V
Valued Customer
06/03/2019
Great work as always
Great work. Always honest.

ST
SAM T.
Pasadena, CA
05/26/2019
Trusted and Quality work!
We’ve been taking our cars to Moe’s for many years now and we’ve always been happy with everything they have done. Always quality work. Always fair and friendly service. “Great work guys!” Thank you

TT
TRACIE T.
Alhambra, CA
05/22/2019
Never Dissatisfied
I was referred to Moe’s originally by my boss who had been going there for years. Now, I have been going there for years. Honest work done by honest men. Great integrity is the best description I can give them.

RF
RAY F.
05/15/2019
knowledgeable, caring, professional

BJ
BRECK J.
05/14/2019
Andy and all the wonderful employees At Moes.
Totally trust this place. Never trying to up sale or pressure. These guys are the best I’ve ever found in car repair. Would never switch. Thanks

SG
SCOTT G.
Monrovia, CA
Ford Club Wagon
04/27/2019
Excellent service!
The service at Moe's is not only reliable and honest but excellent in quality. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Altadena, CA
04/25/2019
Moe's service
Have been having my cars serviced at Moe's for some years, my extended family before me. Great service and very reliable work.

DEBBIE B.
04/19/2019
These guys are the best!
When we have an issue with our vehicles, Andy and Moe always work us in regardless of how swamped they are. The fact that they are often swamped says that they are the go to garage in town. This time Andy did some great investigative work and saved us thousands of dollars. We really trust these guys.