05/08/2021
Fast Service
Got me in and out and took care of the problem. Recommend.

FH
FARRELL H.
Buick Encore
05/07/2021
Scheduled maintenance
I scheduled an appointment for my car to just get a little scheduled maintenance. Nothing was wrong with it but they gave it a tune up. When I left the shop my car drove like it did 5 years ago when I bought it. Over the years I hadn’t even realized how bad it had gotten. For not much money, the price was less then what I budgeted for, I think the life of my car just doubled.

SAM H.
Toyota Tundra
05/06/2021
Great service and welcome approach by the owner
Andy is an excellent professional in all aspects of the business from receiving you as a customer to performing an honest and complete professional service
The shop knowledge of a bumper to bumper service is as true as on their front sign

LH
LARRY H.
Buick LaCrosse
05/04/2021
knowlede of the car and it's workings
Always personal service.........and this time provided service to accommodate my personal changing schedule

ANGELA S.
Pasadena, CA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/03/2021
A mechanic you can rely on
Ever since I found Andy at Moe’s my car has never been in such good condition.

05/01/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable & convenient!
Andy is wonderful—friendly, helpful & explains everything! This is my first time at Moe’s & I will be back!

RAMONA C.
Pasadena, CA
04/30/2021
Been going to Moe's for over 15 years and they continue to provide excellent service. Moe and Andy accommodate your needs, will answer your questions, will educate you and explain how things work. They always have my car ready when they say and IF something unexpectedly comes up, they will call you and get your permission before proceeding. All this with a smile!

LF
LES F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
04/30/2021
Good Local Garage
Been doing business with Moe's for years. Good shop. You get what you pay for.
Wish they would be CARFAX SERVICE NETWORK participant.

TC
TODD C.
04/29/2021
Competent, complete and communicative.
Both Andy and Moe do a great job. Not only is the work done well but they take the time to explain what is needed and why as well as the costs involved. Never feel as though anything is being put over on me or being upsold. I recommend them to all my friends.

MIGUEL H.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/29/2021
Awesome customer service
Great customer service and nearby makes coming here for all my vehicle service maintenance.

PR
PATTI R.
04/28/2021
MOE'S is the BEST!
Great customer service, friendly staff, honest, excellent mechanics, the BEST!

AZ
ALEX Z.
04/24/2021
Honest responsive humans, What else do you need.
What else do you need. Andy and Mo and everybody there are honest and human. Very good clean work, easy to work with easily transactions. never feel dupped or have any doubt about the work at Moe's

JOHN H.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
04/23/2021
Excellent experience at Moe's
I have been to many mechanics over the years, and I find the people at Moe's are the most honest, considerate, and professional mechanics I have encountered.

JOHN T.
04/20/2021
Moe’s Excellent Automotive
Things are always great in the hands of Moe, Andy and their excellent crew.

04/16/2021
Automotive rockstars!
Love this place, honest and fair. I won't go anywhere else?