CHRISTINE B.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
02/04/2019
I love the service I get here. Everyone is courteous and does the service as promised. Squeezes me into the schedule when necessary.

TV
TONY V.
02/02/2019
Completely satisfied

FH
FRANK H.
01/29/2019
Your courteous and friendly service - you Care!
Always keep us informed as to the service that needs to be done and at a very reasonable cost. The car is always returned clean and in order. You're the best. Thanks

CG
CHUCK G.
Arcadia, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/21/2018
Moe's Automotive Dependable, Trustworthy and they know automobiles!
We have used Moe's Automotive for over 20 years and 5 vehicles. Moe and Andy are super! They provide explanations of work they perform and remind me when routine maintenance is due. Unlike dealerships, the guys who check you in are the guys who do the work and they don't try to "sell" you unneeded services, accessories or equipment! I have and will continue to recommend Moe's Automotive to everyone.

HB
HEIDRUN B.
12/20/2018
My Mustang 1996
My sincere appreciation for keeping my Mustang going!
Dear Moe, your shop, your people and the sterling service you provide make me proud that I can call my myself one of your 'very happy customers.'
Without your shop's service and guidance, my Mustang would probably be in a recycling center (chop shop).... cannot bear that thought.
Thank you for your service!
Happy Holidays and a good 2019.
Sincerely,
Heidrun Burghardt
Sierra Madre

OM
OSVALDO M.
Monrovia, CA
12/13/2018
You guys always go above and beyond to take care of our cars and provide such wonderful service! Thank you!

J P H.
Honda Civic Si
12/04/2018
Been going to Moe’s for 20 plus years!! Good local auto repair.
Fast, efficient and the price is right. Also very convenient as we can drop off the car and walk home!! Employees are nice.

TC
TED C.
11/29/2018
Andy and Moe
Thorough, competent and friendly. Why go elsewhere.

V

TOM B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/15/2018
Best mechanics ever !
Moe , Andy & the whole crew are the best ! Friendly, informative, & trust worthy ! My Grandma used to go & now my husband & I won't take our vehicles anywhere else !

Mr./Ms. D.
11/15/2018
I love knowing that my 11 year old Toyota Highlander is being so well taken care of! I am confident it will last another 11 years or more with the expert care it gets at Moe’s.

RJ
ROSIE J.
Pomona, CA
Honda Element
10/19/2018
Best in the valley
As always the guys at Moe's go above and beyond to keep my vehicle in top running order!
Thanks.

JANICE K.
09/27/2018
Always Excellent!
I've never had anything but the finest service at Moe's. So glad to have found them years ago.

TG
TIFF G.
Covina, CA
Chrysler 200
09/13/2018
Fabulous Service
Never any complaints with Moe’s.

MARCIA B.
09/08/2018
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
I depend on Moe's to check every aspect of my car to be sure it is running properly. They are great guys and give wonderful service.

DEBBIE B.
09/05/2018
Looking at my truck first thing after a holiday weekend
My truck developed a problem Friday night. When I called Tuesday after a holiday weekend, Moe said bring it in as soon as possible. They had it resolved by 4:15.

FH
FRANK H.
09/03/2018
Great service and friendly atmosphere.
As usual the service was A1. So glad you are in Sierra Madre.

TG
TIFF G.
Covina, CA
08/11/2018
Fabulous as always!
Always great service at Moe’s.

LN
LINDA N.
Pasadena, CA
Kia Sedona
04/25/2018
Fantastic work ~ Great Prices
Honest, Fair, good people I have NEVER felt like I was taken advantage of me. They are simply THE BEST!!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018
Thanks to Andy and Moe for always providing honest, great service at fair prices. Still great after so many years!