Latest Review about 2 months ago

LINDA N.
Kia Sedona
04/25/2018
Fantastic work ~ Great Prices
Honest, Fair, good people I have NEVER felt like I was taken advantage of me. They are simply THE BEST!!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018
Thanks to Andy and Moe for always providing honest, great service at fair prices. Still great after so many years!

AH
ANDREA H.
Lincoln Town Car
04/16/2018
I can always count on Moe's to do only what needs to be done, do it well and with reasonable prices.

DEBBIE B.
04/13/2018
Andy, Moe, all the other guys...
I have been taking our vehicles to Moe's for many years. Why would I continue if they weren't just the best in my opinion? They see my vehicles in a timely manner, and when there's a crunch, they always work us in.

KATHLEEN M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/06/2018
Incredible service
I've been going to Moe's for many years. I tried other auto shops but no one is as helpful, straightforward and nice as Andy and Moe. They never try to sell me something I don't need and myself and my son have had complete satisfaction with everything they have done on our vehicles. I always recommend them to everyone who asks for advice on auto service. Thank you!

TG
TIFF G.
Toyota Tundra
03/28/2018
Fabulous As Always
The service is always great at Moe’s.

JIM R.
03/28/2018
Their work
Yes Andy and Moe do pretty good work ... lol and yes I have and always recommended my friends to here....

CRAIG M.

BG
BEA G.
03/23/2018
Trustworthy
Always feel safe knowing they check everything .

MICHELLE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2018
Always great!
Thanks for many, many years of great service, Moe, Andy & guys!

TG
TIFF G.
02/21/2018
Always Great Service
Always receive the best service at Moes.

BG
BEA G.
02/20/2018
Always helpful , friendly , honest & informative.
As a women the above words are very important to me . I’m on the road a lot by myself . Whenever I have called about something that concerns me , I have always felt they go out of their way to be helpful . I highly recommend Andy & Moe !!!!!!!

CRAIG M.

CORAL R.
Acura TL
01/29/2018
2005 Acura Service Always Excellent
Andy, Moe and the service technicians always have my back and prepare me for what my car needs to keep it running well. I appreciate all the work everyone does! Thank you.

KA
KATRELYA A.
Toyota Celica
01/25/2018
The Best of Care
Moe, Andy, and the staff have always given my car the very best of care. I've taken my car to their mechanic shop forever!

BR
BARBARA R.
Monrovia, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
01/19/2018
Best Mechanics Around
I would highly recommend Moe's to anyone. They keep my vintage car running like new.

JAMES A.
Bradbury, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/14/2018
You guys are competent, courteous, interested in your clients, verywell informed about cars, friendly to talk to, respectful, careful with the cars you work with not to dirty or tear seats. You're just great guys.,
I think I said it all above. You're five stars.

BK
BOB K.
12/23/2017
Service work that you can trust.
Very pleased with all the work done over the years.

AH
ANDREA H.
Lincoln Town Car
12/14/2017
Always Excellent
Moe's Automotive is a great shop. It was recommended to me by a friend and I haven't looked back since. They are kind and accommodating. They only recommend services that I need and always take the time to explain anything I don't understand or have questions about. They also have very fair pricing and the mechanics care about their work. It's our small town gem of automotive service.

JANICE K.
12/12/2017
Always The Best!
I really appreciate Moe's! I've been using them for years, and their work + integrity is unmatched. I love being able to leave my car and walk home, but the best part is the quality of work & the entire experience. Andy and Moe are always polite and helpful. The work is always perfect. And I love getting email reminders when I'm due for maintenance. What a help! Thank you all !!!