GM
GERALD M.
07/24/2021
Great as always
I took it in to get my new car checked out, they put new brakes and transmission fluid in with an oil change. It was inspected and done the same day, Moe’s always does a great job.

JOE C.
Arcadia, CA
07/22/2021
Great Customer Communication and Vehicle Care
Thanks again, Andy for the prompt repairs. Nice to have cold A/C again, and not need to lift the shifter trim ring for access to the emergency release to get it out of park!

JENNY L.
07/20/2021
Keeping my 20 Year Old Toyota Flying !!
Moe & Andy and all the guys at Moe’s are always kind and courteous! They do their Very Best to keep my 2002 Toyota Camry running smooth! So grateful for their hard work!

Jennifer Lewark

MICHELE S.
Altadena, CA
07/19/2021
Always Satisfied:)
Andy, at Moe’s is friendly, patient and completely professional! He thoroughly explains everything being done to my car and gives me a full report on its condition when the mechanics are finished. I’m so grateful to have found this gem of a auto service business in Sierra Madre.

07/19/2021
Friendly, great service!
Took my RAV 4 in for a post COVID, full service. They did the work quickly, and Andy is very nice. I will definitely go back! I am lucky to have such a convenient place for service.

DAVID S.
Toyota Prius c
07/17/2021
Best auto shop I've ever used.
Moe and Andy are honest and they consistently perform quality work at a fair price. They also conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner.

07/16/2021
Moe’s always great work at fair prices
Moe’s has maintained my ‘94 Toyota Camry for about 4 years now. Both Moe and Andy are patient, recommend work when needed, and are honest and reliable. I highly recommend them.

MICHELLE R.
Altadena, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021
Always good, honest service at Moe's Automotive
My family has been going to Moe's Automotive for over 30 years. We all recommend their services whenever we have the chance!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Acura TL
07/15/2021
Excellent experience!
The service is fast. It is accurate and dependable.
I can’t thank you enough for looking after my car! I appreciate the extra courtesy in explaining concerns and the integrity of those decisions. It’s the mark of a gentleman.

VP
VALERIE P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/14/2021
What you hope for!
Friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and efficient. Always a pleasurable experience.

ANGELA S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
People you can trust
Today I had my headlights replaced for me. My car looks fantastic and Andy did a fabulous job as always.

HI
HOLLY I.
Ford Edge
Local/Kind/Thorough
Appreciate the quality work this shop provides. They treat everyone fairly. I’ve recommended this shop to many of my friends!

BK
BOB K.
Ford Police Interceptor
Local Community Reairs
Great service that you can trust.

ALLEN S.
07/09/2021
Best Home Town Garage
Owners are always friendly and very accommodating. Appointments are usually very quick and easy to get. Very thorough and trustworthy.

JUDY W.
Lincoln MKZ
07/08/2021
Always efficient and trusted
Love the service and friendliness of all employees . Always have been to Moe’s and will always go back for all my cars!!