DENNIS B.
02/25/2021
Friendly and honest owners and staff
Have used Moe’s for more than 30 years. Consistent, dependable, honest and good service.

ALEX S.
02/24/2021
GREAT Service
I was blown away by how quickly Andy diagnosed and repaired our vehicle. I also found their customer relationship management system super helpful.

MURIEL M.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2021
Grandson’s old Nissan
As usual Moe & Andy came through for our family. My grandson purchased an old car with a lot of issues but they got it road safe so he can take it back to school. They are the absolute best!!

ST
SAM T.
Great Garage 👍🏻
Always great work here. I’ve been coming here for years and I’ve seen many from the community always return.

MARY R.
Scion xB
02/19/2021
Check engine light was on
Excellent service immediate repair

TED S.
Moe’s automotive
Moes Automotive has always been able to find the problems, fix the problems at a very decent honest price. And always backs up his work. I recommend Moe’s Automotive to anybody that has mechanical issues.

HH
HEATHER H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/17/2021
Awesome Service as usual!
Thanks for the awesome service... it’s why we keep coming back.

HB
HEIDRUN B.
02/17/2021
“Service First, Quality Always” .
As a long time satisfied customer, I can stand by these words, 100%. Moe’s crew keep my car going and I am very appreciative of their mechanical skills and their service, with a smile, always!
HB in Sierra Madre

KA
KATRELYA A.
Toyota Celica
02/16/2021
Caring service
Moe, Andy and staff keep me safe by giving my 1990 Toyota celiica. The very best care. This is important because my car is very old and I want to keep driving it. My car is a classic old lady.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Hyundai Accent
02/13/2021
Dependability and Great People!
Moe’s Automotive is the best and the only for me and my family. For many years we have trusted the great service, integrity and expertise found at Moe’s. Thanks to Andy and Moe and their staff for all they do for us.
Respectfully in Friendship and Blessings, Elizabeth Butz

MEL C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/13/2021
concern for the issues
Moe really takes care of his customers

GN
GUY N.
Lexus RX
02/12/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient
Great efficient service all the time

DARRILYN R.
02/11/2021
RAV4 service
I am always pleased with the service provided. The work is excellent and although my SUV is almost 18 years old they keep it running like new!
I also believe the charges are fair for their quality work.

CARMEN H.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/10/2021
Great reliable service at an honest price. NO BS
As always great reliable honest service and a very reasonable price. Like a good Dr. he will recommend to a good specialist if he does not do that particular repair. Can't ask for more.

TJ
THERESA J.
02/05/2021
Personable, Reasonable, Qualified
Trustworthy and down-to-earth. Andy has answered my car questions long before I took my car in. Grateful for his advice and service on my car.