Latest Review 29 minutes ago

Monrovia, CA
Ram Pickup
02/28/2020
Moe, Andy and the guys
You guys are doing a great job.
Moe and Andy are the best to work with and you have great customer service.
Please keep up the good work, and thank you.

CHRISTINE B.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
02/28/2020
I feel confident about the service I receive; I feel like my car is in good hands
Friendly, reliable, consistent

BK
BOB K.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/20/2020
Confidence in their work.
I have always had great service work at a fair price at Moe's.

MARY P.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/11/2020
Suburban
Always happy with service!

LH
LARRY H.
Buick LaCrosse
02/10/2020
close and easy to schedule an appointment
Always a good explanation of the trouble and what will be done to fix.............Andy is the best!!

PR
PATTI R.
01/18/2020
EXCELLENT Customer and Auto Service EVER!
Moe's is the BEST! Friendly, honest customer service. Quality, professional automotive service. I recommend Moe's to everyone!

BK
BOB K.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/17/2020
customer service
Great customer service you can trust.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Suburban
01/17/2020
Always awesome
Service is always amazing!

RL
RICHARD L.
Lexus ES 300
12/28/2019
38 years
I have been going to Moe since 1981. He and Andy always take good care of my automotive needs, so I am a happy guy.

RAMONA C.
12/23/2019
Integrity
When I take my car to Moe's with a problem, they tell me up front what they think the problem may be, what they are going to check, and give me an estimate. And it always turns out to be what they suspected. And they never try to tack on additional "problems". They communicate with me and always keep me updated. If I have questions or don't understand something, they gladly take the time to answer or explain something to me. I love that they follow up with me after a repair. I've been taking my car(s) to Moe's for over 10 years for regular maintenance and a few wear and tear repairs and I have never been disappointed with their service. I am a lifelong customer.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/20/2019
excellent work and honest
Best mechanics we have ever used. Won't go anywhere else. New or old, they can work on anything!

KAY S.
Los Angeles, CA
12/16/2019
Great service by great people
Always treated very fairly.

MARCIA B.
12/11/2019
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
Moe and Andy are the best! They always take good care of me. I've known them for years and depend on them to take care of my car.