J P H.
Honda Civic Si
12/04/2018
Been going to Moe’s for 20 plus years!! Good local auto repair.
Fast, efficient and the price is right. Also very convenient as we can drop off the car and walk home!! Employees are nice.

TC
TED C.
11/29/2018
Andy and Moe
Thorough, competent and friendly. Why go elsewhere.

V

TOM B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/15/2018
Best mechanics ever !
Moe , Andy & the whole crew are the best ! Friendly, informative, & trust worthy ! My Grandma used to go & now my husband & I won't take our vehicles anywhere else !

Mr./Ms. D.
11/15/2018
I love knowing that my 11 year old Toyota Highlander is being so well taken care of! I am confident it will last another 11 years or more with the expert care it gets at Moe’s.

RJ
ROSIE J.
Pomona, CA
Honda Element
10/19/2018
Best in the valley
As always the guys at Moe's go above and beyond to keep my vehicle in top running order!
Thanks.

JANICE K.
09/27/2018
Always Excellent!
I've never had anything but the finest service at Moe's. So glad to have found them years ago.

Chrysler 200
09/13/2018
Fabulous Service
Never any complaints with Moe’s.

MARCIA B.
09/08/2018
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
I depend on Moe's to check every aspect of my car to be sure it is running properly. They are great guys and give wonderful service.

DEBBIE B.
09/05/2018
Looking at my truck first thing after a holiday weekend
My truck developed a problem Friday night. When I called Tuesday after a holiday weekend, Moe said bring it in as soon as possible. They had it resolved by 4:15.

FH
FRANK H.
09/03/2018
Great service and friendly atmosphere.
As usual the service was A1. So glad you are in Sierra Madre.

08/11/2018
Fabulous as always!
Always great service at Moe’s.

LN
LINDA N.
Pasadena, CA
Kia Sedona
04/25/2018
Fantastic work ~ Great Prices
Honest, Fair, good people I have NEVER felt like I was taken advantage of me. They are simply THE BEST!!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018
Thanks to Andy and Moe for always providing honest, great service at fair prices. Still great after so many years!

AH
ANDREA H.
Lincoln Town Car
04/16/2018
I can always count on Moe's to do only what needs to be done, do it well and with reasonable prices.

DEBBIE B.
04/13/2018
Andy, Moe, all the other guys...
I have been taking our vehicles to Moe's for many years. Why would I continue if they weren't just the best in my opinion? They see my vehicles in a timely manner, and when there's a crunch, they always work us in.

KATHLEEN M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/06/2018
Incredible service
I've been going to Moe's for many years. I tried other auto shops but no one is as helpful, straightforward and nice as Andy and Moe. They never try to sell me something I don't need and myself and my son have had complete satisfaction with everything they have done on our vehicles. I always recommend them to everyone who asks for advice on auto service. Thank you!

Toyota Tundra
03/28/2018
Fabulous As Always
The service is always great at Moe’s.

JIM R.
03/28/2018
Their work
Yes Andy and Moe do pretty good work ... lol and yes I have and always recommended my friends to here....

CRAIG M.