JACELYN S.
Monrovia, CA
Ford Expedition
10/12/2020
Moe’s is a blessing.
ALWAYS a great experience.
Everyone should have a Moe’s in their life. Such a pleasure getting your car fixed.

10/02/2020
Same-Day Service
Took it in early; got it back by afternoon. They found the problem and fixed it. Excellent service.

SP
SUSAN P.
Arcadia, CA
Hyundai Azera
09/29/2020
Awesome Customer Service!
Moe and Andy always do their best to accommodate my schedule. I no longer live in Sierra Madre and I drive in from La Verne because I trust Moe's to take good care of me and my car. I appreciate getting reminders about service. It is very important to me to make sure I take good care of my car so that it will last as long as possible. I feel safe when I am driving back and forth to Yorba Linda to support my mother's care in her facility. I don't want my car to break down when I am on the 57 or the 210!

AN
ARIE N.
Pasadena, CA
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2020
Old-school auto shop
This is an old-school auto shop where the mechanics know their craft and the prices are fair and reasonable. Andy runs an awesome shop.

LH
LARRY H.
Buick LaCrosse
09/18/2020
convenience....competence .........communications
Thanks for fitting me into your prior schedule, as my service need came as a surprise emergency

BE
BRANDEN E.
Monrovia, CA
09/17/2020
Always Great Service
We have been taking our cars to Moe's for several years now. Moe and his team are always very friendly, quick, and are fairly priced. We highly recommend Moe to all of our friends.

MARCIA B.
09/10/2020
I can depend on Moe's to take care of my auto needs.
I always receive excellent service at Moe's. Moe and Andy go out of their way to accommodate me. I depend on them to take care of my car and am always pleased with their service.

UP
ULRIKE P.
Toyota Prius Prime
08/29/2020
The Service
Moe and Andy have taken care of our vehicles (Highlander Hybrid, Subaru, Toyota Prime, etc for many years.
They have always been honest, fair in their pricing and never have invented repairs that were not needed.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Altadena, CA
08/27/2020
Excelklent service as usual
Excellent service. I caled made an appointment.This was a past due scheduled check. Took car in, Received a call updating me on what thyr feel I need to have done (they always call will not do any additional work unless you approve). Car was ready in one day.

Great Service..

MEL C.
Arcadia, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
08/01/2020
The knowledge & friendliness
This is a great automotive repair facility to handle any type of repairs on your vehicle.

PM
PAUL M.
Pasadena, CA
Jeep Liberty
07/14/2020
Helpful people who know their stuff!
Moe and Andy are experienced pros who care about their customers. In my experience over the past twelve years or so, they have taken good care of several vehicles I've brought them, and there has never been a question about their motive in making a service recommendation. I haven't always followed up on their recommendations in a timely manner, but I know that they always have my best interests (think safety) at heart.

UP
ULRIKE P.
06/30/2020
Moes service is efficient, he is honest and does not add unnecessary work
Reliable, Honest, fair prices

PR
PATTI R.
06/29/2020
Moe's Automotive Service Center is THE BEST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR!
Excellent customer service, honest, helpful, friendly, great mechanics. THE BEST!

JOHN H.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition EL
06/22/2020
Moe looked at my defective back up camera and determined that Ford had to solve the problem. He was kind enough not to charge me for looking at the problem.
See above.

DEBBIE B.
06/09/2020
Keeping our old car alive
Andy and Moe have managed the maintenance of our car since we bought it in 2007. We love Moe's Automotive.