ARNOLD S.
04/06/2021
Good Job
Varun is good service advisor, He knows what he is doing. He did a good job for most of all my vehicles

LR
LINDA R.
San Leandro, CA
04/05/2021
I trust Varun to keep my Subaru running smoothly!
Since I have no expertise in automotives, I follow the advice of the repair shop. At Fremont Auto Repair, I trust Varun to recommend only what is necessary immediately or proactively to make sure my vehicle is in top running condition.

AV
Adithya V.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Adithya said that they're really good. They actually cared enough to find the problem and come up with a solution.

DWIGHT C.
Dodge Caravan
03/26/2021
I was given a time to start and that time was met. The management was very accommodating and friendly.

MARGUERITE M.
03/26/2021
The work is excellent
I am very pleased with the quality of the work.

GP
GUNVANT P.
03/23/2021
Great professional faster service
Courteous professional and best service with knowledge of auto care and service

EG
EDGARDO G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/21/2021
Great service. Varun is so nice and knowledgeable of what he do. We’ve been customers for more than 10 years.
Varun is so knowledgeable of what he do with all of our 4 cars. He is very approachable and accommodating. Highly recommended for car repairs.

RICARDO C.
Acura Integra
03/21/2021
Reliable Service
I took my car to Fremont Auto Repair shop on 3/20/21 (around 1pm) because my check engine light was on. Despite Varun’s busy schedule that day, he was able to squeeze me in and diagnosed and fixed my car within the same day...

RUSSEL C.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/03/2021
Excellent Service and Management
I can’t say enough about the professional service and timely repairs they offer. Fremont Auto is definitely the place to go for auto repair.

GP
GUNVANT P.
02/27/2021
Courteous professional service
Very convenient and professional service

GR
Gregorio R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Gregorio said he is really happy with his service from this business. Every thing is very good.

EV
Elijah V.
Mesa, AZ
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Elijah said he appreciates this business. They did a fantastic job. Their prices were super competitive. Their customer service was excellent. His vehicle is working way better than before. It was probably the best experience he had at this type of facility.

GB

Reliable

SJ
SHIRAZ J.
02/03/2021
I was very pleased with their service. They prepared the automobile on time.
I am very pleased with their Customer Service, They have always worked with my schedule and given me my vehicle back in a timely manner, which is very important for me. They are COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY AND MOST IMPORTANT IS THEY ARE ETHICAL, which I can not say about lots of Repairs shops in Bay Area.