2032 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3823529/5Overall Rating 4.3823529/5Overall Rating 4.3823529/5Overall Rating 4.3823529/5rating 4.3823529

IG
Ida G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Though my recent visit to Freysinger was for routine oil change, I received the usual thorough and excellent service.

Beverly B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service is excellent
I just stopped in, did not have an appointment. My driver side windshield wiper needed replaced. It took about an hour which I thought was not bad considering how busy they were and that I was a walk in.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Beverly, Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Glad we were able to get you in and taken care of. Thanks so much for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent
My elantra was finished in a very timely manor, very good and quality service!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Michael, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Richard B.
New Cumberland, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly courteous prompt service especially Stephanie. Thank you
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Richard, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. I will be sure to let Stephanie know about the great job review.

BL
Brian L.
Hershey, PA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Freisinger provides Excellent service
After going to two 'other' local Hyundai dealers in Harrisburg and Lebanon, these were very much sad to say sub par service compared to Freysinger ....if anyone wants details about my experience please email me at marmoman1@yahoo.com - Brian
Steve the service manager was excellent in his capacity.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Brian, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. Sorry to hear the other Hyundai dealerships couldn't get you taken care of, but I'm glad you gave us the opportunity. Hope to see/deal with you in the future. Thanks again!!

Renee S.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent employees and know how to get the job done. Make you feel like family not just a customer.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Renee, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. Thanks so much for choosing Freysinger!!!

WD
William D.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and promptly
I have had all my service work done at Freysinger since I bought my new Hyundai. The service people are friendly, courteous and professional. No problems.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

William, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. Glad to hear you are pleased with the service you have been receiving. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Carmen M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Excellent service. Clean waiting room. Polite and friendly
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Carmen, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

PS
Paul S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
44 day long service visit
Parts not available to complete the repair in a timely manner. The Frysinger website promises a loaner vehicle for repairs that take more than a day. Yet I had to go to a rental facility chosen by Frysinger to rent an inferior car, which left me stranded the very first day I had the rental. Another rental was supplied. O(nly after complaining repeatedly was I supplied with a loaner that was comparable to my vehicle.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Paul, Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us feedback. I do apologize about the time it took to receive your part and get your vehicle back to you. The same day we received your part was the same day it was completed. I do apologize about not knowing when the part was going to be here. When we ordered your part, it was showing that your engine was on backorder. I have been back and forth with Hyundai about parts being ordered and ETA on when we may see these parts. This makes everyone at Freysinger look bad because it seems like we have no idea whats going on. We can only let you know what we know. I even looked into this with higher ups when I was in Chicago and still did not get an answer. I just want you to know that we did all we could do and I know Bob Oley was involved as well.

Connie H.
Montoursville, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have been dealing with this dealership since 2002. They have been taking care of my Hyundais it seems like forever. Service has always been great. My salesman has always been great. Awesome dealership!!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Connie, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. We appreicate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Freysinger for all of your auto needs.

Ruby M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The service is excellent. So are the employees.
10 out of 10.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Ruby, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!!

PA
Peter A.
Enola, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly atmosphere
Another great job by the service department.Their aim is to please you every way they can! Thank you so much Mike!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Peter, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. It is our goal to please every customer. Thanks again for choosing Freysinger!!

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Always excellent service. Timely and efficient. Friendly staff.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating!!!

Lee S.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and quick.
I was first there in the morning and was on my way (after service) in less than an hour.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Lee, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review.

CL
Cabot L.
New Cumberland, PA
JAN2019
Fast & freindly
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Cabot, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Donald G.
York Haven, PA
Excelent service the best
Even the sales men talk about the new models. Scott was a great help and took his time explaining things will buy my next vehicle there
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Donald, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. Glad to hear your future purchase is going to be front Freysinger!!

RA
Randy A.
Enola, PA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, excellent work.
Great work and friendly staff make appointments a pleasure. Thanks!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Randy, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. Glad to hear your visits are always a pleasure. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

Mifflintown, PA
Great service!!!
It’s so easy and hassle free to deal with Freysinger Hyundai Service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and great review!!

CD
Chris D.
Landisburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Always up to my expectations
They always perform to my expectations.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Chris, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. Thanks again for being patient with us while the parts come in for your recall. Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!!

Jerry H.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
always receive prompt and courteous service
the staff has always been very helpful to any questions or concerns we've had. This is our second auto we've purchased from Hyundai and if the occasion arises that we purchase another it will probably be another Hyundai.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Jerry, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. Glad to hear you are pleased with your Hyundai. Thanks again!!