CP
Scott!
Scott was great! Professional, responsive, caring and helpful. A++

Camp Hill, PA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
As always, I had a great service experience at Freysinger Hyundai. The staff were professional and courteous, and the work was done reliably and in a timely fashion. Thanks!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. I'm so happy to hear you have a great experience when you come in for service. We would like to thank you for choosing Freysiner as your choice to service your vehicle.

PP
Paul P.
New Cumberland, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
The service department
always great service. Thanks Mike for having a great team
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Paul, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger for all of your auto needs.

Mary S.
Lemoyne, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2020 Category: Service
They go above and beyond.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Mary, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!

IG
Ida G.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Over and Above Expectation
I called Freysinger Hyundai, wondering whether they could fit me in to replace a turn signal bulb. They said "surely, come in right now!" That thrilled me to no end, and I motored into the shop. When I got there, they told me they could also do my inspection that was due in a month. So I had them do that too. Their initiative saved me another appt next month for an inspection!!

They certainly went over and above my expectations! I recommend Freysinger to anyone needing excellent service and thoughtful care!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Ida, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to see/deal with you when you bring your vehicle in for service. I'm glad to hear you were very pleased with your visit. Thanks so much for choosing Freysinger for all of your auto needs.

Scott H.
Carlisle, PA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Dealership stepped up to the plate
I would like to thank Mike Scott for reaching out to me. He was very understanding and took full responsibility. To me that means a lot. Freysinger should be proud that they have him for an employee. Thanks again Mike.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil drain plug
The service tech. did not tighten the drain plug. Had to jack the car up myself and tighten the plug. ( At least one full turn). Also had a puddle of oil on my garage floor to clean up. Not sure were they are getting a 4.8 star rating. I would give them a negative rating if that was possible, Not a happy customer!!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Scott, Sorry to hear about your most recent visit. I know we spoke a little over email and I look forward to talking to you today. Thanks.

Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Scott, Thanks so much for the rescore!!!! I'm glad we were able to talk and get to the bottom of this and I will be sure to do all I can to make sure this does not happen to you or any other customer again. Thanks!!

Donald M.
Etters, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Always helpful in resolving issues.
Contacted Service department with a problem reauiring towing the vehicle and they immediately said no problem..
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Donald, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Hummelstown, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Conistenly able to meet the customer's urgent request.
Called at 9:45 a.m. on a Saturday morning and got an appointment for 11:00 a.m. the same day to replace state inspection and emission stickers following replacement of cracked front window. Thanks to the Saturday team who were working...and the free car wash!

I am a Freysinger customer since 1987 and wouldn't buy elsewhere!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and glad to hear you are a Freysinger customer for life. Thanks again!!

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2020 Category: Service
I feel that my auto concerns are heard and responded to in a timely manner.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. Glad you are pleased with your auto issues. Thanks again!!

WW
William W.
York Springs, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Have always had a good experience with service and Mike the service manager always greets you with kindness and a smile!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

William, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!! We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Dwayne W.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE
Courteous an good communication. AWESOME JOB
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Dwayne, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

Richard B.
New Cumberland, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/23/2020 Category: Service
consistent excellent customer service
Always confident I'm going to receive service I can trust. Mike and Stephanie are excellent service managers. I do appreciate them.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Richard, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!!

FZ
Florence Z.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
A LONG WAIT
I like everything about the service department. They provide a clean waiting room and restroom, They provide water and snacks. I love all of that and maybe the mechanics are just being thorough. I had a 1pm appt. and had to wait over an hour. Maybe the covid slowed things down. I still like the place and will continue to take my car there.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Florence, Thanks so much for the feedback and the 5 star rating. I'm sorry to hear about the wait time you experienced when you were in for service. We do strive for customer satisfaction and I will look into getting this issue fixed. Thanks again.

BA
Bryan A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Work Performed
Always a great experience!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Bryan, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger. Hope everything was taken care of with your shifting concern. Thanks again.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
A/C issue
Mike & his staff have been working with me to try and get my AC issue taken care of. No fault of theirs but it started working every time I tried to take it there. Mike continued to log the issue. Finally, it happen and didn't correct itself and we think the issue is resolved. Mike always looks out for the customer and they are very easy to work with, Thank you
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Hope your AC issue is finally taken care of and you can concentrate more on your golf game. Thanks so much for choosing Freysigner!!