Overall Rating 4.3333317/5Overall Rating 4.3333317/5Overall Rating 4.3333317/5Overall Rating 4.3333317/5rating 4.3333317
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Top-notch Service
It's always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Freysinger. The employees are always professional and courteous, and the work is completed promptly. Many kudos to Stephanie for this latest service appointment. Thanks!

David D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Dave Danner
The people in the service dept. are very friendly and helpful. Mike, the Service Manager, has provided extra help to me in understanding the technical aspects of my cars.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

David, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star review. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. Thanks again!!

BK
Barbara K.
Harrisburg, PA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
staff
friendly personal
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Barbara, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
A1
Perfect

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Freysinger Hyundai on the Carlisle Pike provided good, timely and friendly service.

New Cumberland, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Freysinger Hyundai service
The service manager and the service staff are outstanding.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

GV
Gayle V.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I have to give a shout out to Stephanie, she has always been very courteous and sweet and when necessary, pretty sympathetic with my car problems.
Also to Mike for figuring out how to help me lower my bill with the leaking fuel injector nightmare!
Thanks to you both.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Gayle, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road safe. Thanks again!!

prompt and friendly
I always have a good experience when I take my car in.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Jacqueline R.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I had a value purge control, sensor crankshaft & replaced oil pan
I am always pleased with this place, because even when I don't have appointment they make time for me. I took my car in because it wouldn't start & they got to it very quickly & informed me what was wrong with & I had it fixed right away. I think the mgt Mike is always on top of things & the mechanic I had to fix my car when I picked it up explained everything he did to my car. I was very happy with the mechanic & would like him to work on my car again if needed. I feel everyone in the service dept is great & I owe that thanks to Michael the mgt. I feel since Michael took over being the manager it is a better place to go because they are all very nice, helpful & very friendly.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Jackie, Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. We value you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger!!

David C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
service
good experience
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

David, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Fleetwood, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Offers good service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Would Recommend
The service is great, the people are courteous and very helpful. The work done on my car was done correctly.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Harrisburg, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Freysinger Hyundai's service department showed me, as always, great customer service during my most recent visit. Fair prices, fast service - everything was great!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

KY
Kathy Y.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
..LOVE my Sonata
My last check-up of my leased 2016 Sonata 3 months ago was very disappointing as to the extremely long wait I experienced and no one could tell me what was taking so long. I watched, while waiting, 3-4 customers that came in after me, serviced and leave as I was still waiting for 1 1/2 hours. The service manager was apologetic but couldn't tell me why it took so long for my service appointment. (I did fill out a survey after that appointment). This current service appointment was timely. The staff is always very friendly and 1 bad experience won't deter me from continuing to lease another Sonata in he near future.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Kathy, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. Glad to hear this visit was much better. It was nice getting to sit down with you and talk about various "Sonata" questions. Please know if you need anything at all, do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again!!

KH
Kathleen H.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great business with a wonderful staff !
Love dealing with Freysinger Hyundai ! They always take great care of me and treat me like royalty. Great service department and the best customer service around ! Special thanks to Mike Scott and Stephanie Miller for all they do for me. Love them !!!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Kat, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger!!!

Jack S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly & Reliable Service
I always look forward to getting my car serviced at Freysinger Hyundai because of their fast, friendly & reliable service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Jack, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We apprecite you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger.

Jason B.
Fairfax, VA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall and Inspection
My recall work was done successfully. I was just a tad annoyed at the cost discrepancy from what I was told on the phone for the inspection vs what I was actually charged. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was a bait and switch, but I would say that the persons answering the phones and taking appointments should be knowledgeable of the cost of services; especially general ones like a routine inspection. I also think 70+ for an inspection is excessive.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Jason, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you were quoted one thing and charged another, please let me know and I will be sure to refund you the difference. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and I want to fix is. The only thing I can think of, you may have been quoted $9.95 for the state inspection and charged $22.00. Please give me a call and I will get you taken care of. Thanks again.

Carmen M.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Excellent service. No problems
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating!!

Chesterfield, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Ridiculously expensive
Repair was made to an acceptable standard. Cost is way overpriced.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us your feedback. Please reach out to me and I would be willing to give you 10% off of your bill. Thanks.

RD
Ronald D.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I Brought my Sonata in for a recall to this dealership. This was my first time dealing with this dealership and I was very impressed. I love that they washed my car. While they did my recall I had a very good conversation with the sales person, which helped me purchase two oil filters. Within A short time my vehicle was ready.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Ronald, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Please know if you need anything, do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again!!