TH
Teri H.
Duncannon, PA
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is always friendly and greets you with a smile. They give me a detailed explanation as to what was done and also if something didn’t need done yet, like a tire rotation. I highly recommend them for service.

Steve B.
Landisburg, PA
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Steph was great as always! The only problem was that I have to stop back to have my computer reset that I had the car serviced.

PR
Patrick R.
Enola, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service!!!!!
Excellent Customer service!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Patrick, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!!!

KG
Kimberly G.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been going to Freysinger Hyundai for the past 8 years. I have purchased 3 different vehicles over the course of this time and I have always received excellent service from purchasing a vehicle to maintenance on those vehicles.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Kimberly, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We would like to say thanks for choosing Freysinger for the past 8 years.

Dennis C.
Camp Hill, PA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
service for Sonata
From the moment I arrived at Freysinger's , I felt assured that the service for my Sonata was in great hands, very professional, courteous, and always customer friendly.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Dennis, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Glad to hear your recent visit was a pleasure.

Dwayne W.
Customer Service
FANTASTIC JOB AGAIN.
Courteous, prompt an always get things done. Thank U
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Dwayne, Thanks for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

KH
Kathleen H.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
A great staff that cares !
Mike, Steph and Reese are such a pleasure to deal with, as they are friendly, professional and extremely accommodating in every way. They always take wonderful care of me and my needs. A huge thank you to the service guys too, as they take good care of my older vehicle. Thank you everyone !
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Kat, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

LO
Laura O.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is always good
I get an appointment, get in on time, and out in a timely manner. Also the service people are very friendly and the workforce seems to be in sync with one another. Could use some discount coupons.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Laura, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. We do post coupons online on our website. If you are not able to access the website, when you come in for service just mention it to us and we will check to see if anything works for you. Thanks again.

Manchester, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Staff provides friendly service in a clean environment
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!!!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Freysinger Hyundai provides the best service.
I have never had a problem at Freysinger Hyundai in the 16+ years that I have been getting my cars serviced there.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!! Glad to hear you have never had a bad experience here at Freysinger.

TO
Terri O.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Terri, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey EVERY TIME!!!!! We couldn't thank you enough. Also, thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai for all of your auto needs.

CG
Cathi G.
Carlisle, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
I LOVE my HYundai
I LOVE my SUV and NEVER dread going in for service. They are upfront and fair. It's hard to trust anyone these days BUT they have proven I can get fair service and they are looking out for my well being.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Cathi, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to see/deal with you when you come in for service. Thanks so much for choosing Freysinger for all of your auto needs.

Samuel B.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Setvice Team
Freysinger Hyundai provides excellent and honest service. Their level of care and consideration given to their customers exceeds most dealerships. Mike Scott and his team are awesome.?
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Sam, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Marian R.
Dillsburg, PA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
The people and customer support
Your people are always courteous, supportive, and genuinely concerned about you the customer.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Marian, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to see/deal with you and your husband when you two come in for service. We appreciate you as a customer and want to thank you for choosing Freysinger Hyundai for all of your auto needs.

Camp Hill, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
They were on time and professional. No surprises.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.