Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5rating 4.3777789
Overall Rating 2.35556/5Overall Rating 2.35556/5rating 2.35556rating 2.35556rating 2.35556

RF
Robert F.
2017 Tuscon review
The service at Freysinger is great. I love almost everything about my Tuscon with the exception of the dual clutch Transmission. It is dangerous with the hesitation that happens. I am very hopeful that I do not get in or cause an accident with this transmission. I have complained multiple times about it but Hyundai doesn't seem to care. Freysinger dealership does care but there isn't anything they can do about it.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Robert, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Great Customer Service!!!
Took car in for oil and filter change. Didn't realize I was due for 60K mile maintenance. Mike Scott scheduled what was needed for my car, and also on his own initiative took the trouble to find some coupons I was eligible for to save me some money. I appreciate his efforts. Thanks Mike!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and find some coupons to help out. Thanks for choosing Freysinger!!

FH
Frederick H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service again
As always, prompt, courteous service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Frederick, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

KD
Kathryn D.
Newport, PA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
service people were very polite
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Kathryn, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Joseph W.
De Soto, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing service
Freysinger treats their customers right, and go way above to provide a great customer experience.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Joseph, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Enola, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Never like to have to spend money, but Stephanie and Mike are always courteous, friendly, and willing to take the time (no matter how busy they are) to explain things so that you understand what is going on with your car.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

SP
Stephen P.
Millersburg, PA
Oil change/Car wash
They did a wonderful job with the oil change, and car wash. ‘‘Twas kind of a long process wish they would’ve given me a loaner car so I could’ve done the things I needed to get done on Monday but ran out of time to do so due to waiting almost 2 hours
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Stephen, Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. In the future, you can request a loaner when you call in to make the appointment and we will make sure we have one ready for you. They go pretty quick so i do apologize about that.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Always friendly service
I took my 2019 Sonata in for a software upgrade that I was notified about. The upgrade was accomplished and I received my normal free car wash.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

LG
Laurence G.
Harrisburg, PA
2008 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great people to be around.
Always courtious and professional and a joy to have my Hyundai serviced at Fresinger.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Larry, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We apprecaite you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

Carol B.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Carol, Thanks so much for the great rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

CG
Cathi G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT AS USUAL
Its part of my family! I'm always treated fairly and with true concern and devotion.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Cathi, Thanks so much for always taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us a 5 star rating. We value you as a customer and can't thank you enough for choosing Freysinger. We Are..... family!!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service
Needed my car fixed ASAP and they were able to help me
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating. Glad we were able to get you taken care of.

Harrisburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Confidence
My recall, oil change, and inspection were handled quickly and efficiently. Thanks!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!!

Randy S.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Randy
Friendly staff and always do a good job.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Randy, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!! We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

EP
Eric P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Had my Santa Fe serviced, oil change and state inspection. Waited while the car was worked on. Always can depend on Freysinger Hyundai for quick, friendly service at a reasonable price.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Eric, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Freysinger for all of your auto needs.

Timothy S.
was just great service
had a great going here
!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Timothy, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating and great review. We want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

CA
Carol A.
Great service department
The people in the service department are always courteous and very helpful when I call for service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Carol, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

Leonard S.
Camp Hill, PA
2007 Hyundai Entourage
maintenance on braking system
complete satisfaction on work complete and offer for upcoming continuance of front brake work for my monetary satisfaction couldn't be happier.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Leonard, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger and coming in every time with a new joke.

Marion B.
Camp Hill, PA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2019 Category: Service
everybody is friendly
nice and friendly environment
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Marion, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Connie H.
Montoursville, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
They value their customer. Never trest you like a dollar sign.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Connie, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.