Overall Rating 4.3513489/5Overall Rating 4.3513489/5Overall Rating 4.3513489/5Overall Rating 4.3513489/5rating 4.3513489
Overall Rating 2.35135/5Overall Rating 2.35135/5rating 2.35135rating 2.35135rating 2.35135

Marion B.
Camp Hill, PA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
friendly and courteous personnel
work was completed on time as stated
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Marion, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Thanks again!!

EP
Eric P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location-good service
Freysinger Hyundai service has a great staff, getting my oil changed there is quick and includes a free car wash. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. This is my go-to place for service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Eric, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger.

Middletown, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Not bad
A tad slow but fine I suppose. I had to choose yes or no below. It'd probably be a maybe.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Sorry to hear about the wait time. I will look into this issue to see what went wrong because it should not take more than an hour to complete an oil change. Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.

DF
Denise F.
Middletown, PA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Mike Scott, Service Manager
Always clear and thorough in explaining what needs to be done as well as being fair and honest. Very accommodating in providing a shuttle to my home and back to the shop while my car was being serviced.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Denise, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. Glad to get you taken care of and back on the road. Thanks again and thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Jack S.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Service
As always, a pleasure getting service for my Hyundai at Freysinger Hyundai.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Jack, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you bring your vehicle in for service. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Kim B.
Harrisburg, PA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Great work - quick!!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Kim, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Michael W.
New Cumberland, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt, Professional and Courteous Service
As usual, Freysinger Hyundai staff was friendly and professional.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Michael, Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating. Please keep me updated on the wheel concern and I will be sure to get that taken care of for you. Thanks again for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Carlisle, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendley service
My car is always done when they promise.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating!!

Jim K.
Duncannon, PA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and they know who you are when you go in.
Worked me in for an oil change. Going away and it would have needed done while on the road.
Excellent all around service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Jim, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Glad to hear we were able to get you worked in before your trip. Thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Arlene M.
New Bloomfield, PA
Easy access
First time coming to this location. Very impressed.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Arlene, THanks so much for the great review/rating. Glad to hear you were very impressed with your visit. Thanks again and we look forward to helping/servicing your vehicle in the future.

Tucson
The friendly, knowledgeable team. Stephanie is awesome!!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Stephanie is AWESOME!!

GH
Gary H.
Dillsburg, PA
Efficient, great folks
I brought my leased auto for a scheduled check. Pulled up to the door, there was already one ahead of me. There was no problem!
I was helped in a professional manner and expedited along.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Gary, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

MO
Michelle O.
Royersford, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Mary & Mike
Great service, Amazing staff members.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Michelle, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. It was such a pleasure to meet you and deal with you through this whole process. Glad to hear you're going to be moving to this area and we gained you as a customer. Thanks again!!

Suzanne C.
Marysville, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Quick Service
It was my first time having my new Kona serviced. I was in and out as promised.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Suzanne, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. Glad to hear you were pleased with your fist visit. Thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

Marc D.
Glen Rock, PA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
The service department staff is very friendly and helpful. Plus we really appreciated the quick service since we brought both of our Hyundai’s together.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Marc, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you and Beth when you come in for service. Thanks so much for choosing Freysinger Hyundai!!

Judy M.
Camp Hill, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Dealership - Great people and great service!
I have had some unpleasant experiences with dealerships in the past but ever since I bought my first Hyundai at Freysinger I will never take my vehicle anywhere else for service. They do an amazing job and they do it while being some of the most wonderful people. I am always happy with my visits there and enjoy seeing all the friendly faces!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Judy, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. It's always a pleasure to deal with you when you come in for service. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai for all of your auto needs. Thanks again.

WS
William S.
Myerstown, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy, no hassle service
Quick, easy, friendly and no hassle service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

William, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Joseph B.
Biglerville, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Inspection and oil change
Service was excellent as usual. Friendly service agents, done on timely manner. I would go no where else.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Joseph, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

Rose C.
Enola, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Not a speedy oil change!
Sat in the customer lounge for an hour and a half for an oil change - never again!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Rose, Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us your feedback. I do apologize about the wait time you received. I wasn't here when you came in for service, but I will look into this issue to see what happened. The max you should have been here should have been an hour. I will honor a free oil change if you would like on your next visit. Again, I apologize.

Sherry M.
Carlisle, PA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Quality vehicles, great customer service.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Sherry, Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.