Overall Rating 4.3437487/5Overall Rating 4.3437487/5Overall Rating 4.3437487/5Overall Rating 4.3437487/5rating 4.3437487
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

RK
Ronald K.
Lewisberry, PA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Love that my car gets washed

Melvin L.
Hummelstown, PA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service not great prices
Yes I would recommend all except a little exoensive
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Melvin, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. Sorry that the pricing for the transmission parts were a little expensive. However, I did honor coupons for you to bring the pricing down the best I could. Thanks again Melvin.

Regina H.
York Springs, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast & friendly
Mike Scott knows his stuff
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Regina, Thanks so much for the great review/rating. I really appreciate it!!!!

NS
Nancy S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks so much for the great review and 5 star rating!!

Carl C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always good service.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Carl/Joanne, Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Roger W.
Carlisle, PA
Vehicle recall
Stood by warranty and made me whole
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Roger, Thanks so much for the great rating. Sorry to hear about the loaner issue because once the engine was approved a loaner should have been offered to you. Again I apologize about that and appreciate the feedback.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Panoramic Roof
Freysinger found the issue with my squeaking panoramic roof and solved the problem. It took 10 days due to replacement but the loaner vehicle was much appreciated. Thanks!
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks so much for the great rating. Sorry to hear it took as long as it did to find and fix the issue. We appreciate you being very patient with us while we had your vehicle. Thanks again!!

Charlotte M.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly people
everyone was very friendly,and the service people were great
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Charlotte, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, always helpful ...
Clear explanations always given for work that needs to be done. The friendly and courteous service always appreciated.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating!!

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonora service
Friendly staff
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!

Raymond S.
Liverpool, PA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
personal interest in customers
rapid service. comfortable waiting area. inquires for additional services, but low-key and no pressure whatsoever. free car wash. personable staff.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Raymond, Thanks so much for the great review. We value you as a customer and appreciate you choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

GP
Gregory P.
New Cumberland, PA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very respectful
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Gregory, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating!!

Jack D.
New Cumberland, PA
2014 Hyundai Azera
People
Great
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Jack, Thanks so much for the great review and rating. We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

Steven S.
Nice people.
Always a good experience. Very polite and positive service.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Steven, Thanks so much for the kind words and great rating!!

Chesapeake, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Wait time
Had to wait on a loaner car. Wait for overall service was slow I guess because the dealership was busy
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Sorry about the wait time you had to deal with. I will look into this issue to see what needs to be done to be better in the future. Thanks for the 4 star rating!!

KF
Karen F.
Palmyra, PA
Great service as usual!
Great service as usual!
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Karen/Ryan, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!! It's always a pleasure to deal with you guys when you come in for service.

AW
Avis W.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I go here because it is a new car and the normal service items are free. Otherwise with this last experience I would not be back. I would recommend the brand but not the service.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Avis, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. I shopped all around on the pike and that pricing is very competitive to other places. At Freysinger we will never pressure a customer to buy anything that is recommended. We let the customers know what their vehicle needs and if you or any customer want to perform the work by all means you can do so. I'm sorry you think it's a bit over priced for the cabin filter and I really appreciate your feedback. I will look into this further and see if we can cut down on that price in the future. Thanks again Avis!!

Harrisburg, PA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Work performed on time
And always done correctly
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks so much for the great review/rating!!

Timothy B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Hopefully tire pressure will be checked and air added as requested!
Disappointed with this service visit as technician clearly did not adhere to my request to check tire pressures.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Timothy, I am so sorry for your recent visit. I do know with it being summer the technicians will only set the tire pressure to around 32-33psi because with the hot temperature your tires will expand. In the winter time we typically set the tire pressure to around 34-35psi because with the cold weather you tent to lose a lot of air pressure. If you would like for us to set them at a certain psi just let us know. If you did let us know and it still was not done, then that is not good and I will be sure to talk to the technician and the advisor about this. We strive for customer satisfaction and this should not have been ignored if indeed it was. Tim, I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. I will be sure to check and see if this was missed and if it was i'm very sorry and I will do all I can to make sure this does not happen again. Thanks again Timothy.

Wellsville, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Problem was quickly repaired and at a very excellent price.
MICHAEL S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating and so glad we were able to get your problem taken care of quickly.