Harrisburg, PA
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Freysinger's
My service experience at Freysinger Hyundai is always - excellent!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks so much for the great review/comments. We are pleased to hear that your service experience at Freysinger is always excellent. Thanks again.

LO
Laura O.
Harrisburg, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Service is always a good experience
I would not like to take my car to any other dealership. Always feel welcome here and I am confident that my vehicle is in good hands
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Laura, I'm so sorry about the time you spent here for service. We do offer a quick lube service to get you in and out. The only difference with that service is that the technician will not perform a full walk around inspection on the vehicle and let you know what needs to be done. That service is to get the customer in and out as fast as they can and will bypass the walk around inspection. If that is something you would like to do, just let us know when you check in that you just want the oil changed and nothing else or the quick lube service. Also, thanks so much for the 5 star raing and it means so much to me that you trust us and would not take your vehicle to any other dealership. Thanks so much!!!!!

ME
Marilyn E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2020 Category: Service
I can wait for my vehicle
They are very courteous and helpful
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Marilyn, Thanks so much for the 4 star rating.

Dale C.
Etters, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Clean waiting room, friendly staff
The waiting room wasn’t clean and the staff were friendly. The service staff explained all the work performed and check out was easy.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Dale, I'm so sorry about the waiting area. I will pass this on and make sure this isn't an issue in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and let me know. Thanks for the grat comment about the service department and the 5 star rating.

Dwayne W.
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Courteous an friendly
Very good with communication an scheduling
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Dwayne, Thanks for the great review/rating. Can't thank you enough for ALWAYS taking the time to fill out the survey.

Liverpool, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful and quick service!
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks so much for the great review and rating. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road in no time. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey.

PC
Pamela C.
New Cumberland, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Freysinger Hyundai really helped me out when I was in a bind.
I needed an oil change to stay within my warranty. The problem was that I had absolutely no money. None. After explaining this in an email, I was called by the service manager and told to bring my car in and they would take care of me. I got the oil change at no charge. I feel like a jerk for having to ask for such a thing but they made no comments. Simply did the work, had me sign the paper and wished me a good day. I can't thank them enough for their treatment and consideration. This shows they really care about their customers and taking great care of them. Thank you, Freysinger.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Pamela, Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating. I'm so happy we were able to help out when needed the most. We strive for customer satisfaction and want to make sure everyone leaves here happy. Thanks again and I hope you have a great Holiday.

BK
Brenda K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Its Service Team is the best
Great group of people.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

Brenda, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

John S.
Millerstown, PA
2021 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Best ever
I give it a high quality for over all
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

John, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!!

RL
Richard L.
Camp Hill, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 12/05/2020

Richard, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!!

Barbara S.
Richfield, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Service and personnel
Excellent service and kind people.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Barbara, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. We value our customers and want to say thanks so much for choosing Freysinger Hyundai.

Hummelstown, PA
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thanks so much for the great rating!!

Mary S.
Lemoyne, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
They consistently do a good job. I would highly recommend them.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Mary, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you as a customer and want to say thanks for choosing Freysinger Hyundai for all of your auto needs.

Camp Hill, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Personal service
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

CA
Carol A.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Service is fast and effective.
Michael S. from Freysinger Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Carol, Thanks so much for the 5 star rating!!