Friendship Hyundai of Bristol

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Samuel H. on 12/15/2017
"Very nice employees"
Everyone was very nice
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 09:23 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you Samuel for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Carolyn T. on 12/14/2017
"Service was done in a timely manner, very friendly"
Happy with service and time that it took.
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:37 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/14/2017

Verified Customer on 12/13/2017
"Prompt and professional"
Recall was handled timely and professionally.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 12/13/2017 05:46 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/13/2017
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Robert T. on 12/12/2017
"People"
Treat you with respect when you ask questions.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 07:20 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 12/07/2017
"Very Satisfied "
Always kind and courteous!
Very pleased and fast service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:52 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Tammy M. on 12/02/2017
"Courteous staff,and prompt service!"
Clean,courteous and prompt!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 06:44 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 12/02/2017

Thank you Tammy for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

CAROLYN A. on 11/30/2017
"Service is great "
The service staff are excellent. Chad did exactly as he said and I love my Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 02:01 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Carolyn for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol. I love seeing you each and every time you come in for service.

Brandon F. on 11/29/2017
"1st service"
The only concern I had was the oily hand prints on the drivers door, left fender, and the smudge on the interior console. This is a new vehicle and it did wipe off of all surfaces, but would like to see this improved on. Other than this issue, service was excellent, staff was friendly, and I will consider taking the vehicle there again for the next service.
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 09:02 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Brandon for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol. We will make sure to address the oily fingerprints and i apoligize that happened.  Have a great day.

Verified Customer on 11/28/2017
"Exceptional customer service"
Willing to help me get answers to my questions. They actually went above what I expected
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 01:24 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/28/2017

Mary L. on 11/24/2017
"Great Job"
We were greeted by the people and immediately waited on . The time of repair was excellent. We are glad that we purchased a Hyundai. Friendship Hyundai of Bristol is #1 in my book.
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:13 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you Mary for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Kimberly C. on 11/23/2017
"Customer service "
Eveyone is always very helpful and quick. I didn’t have to wait long at all , the kept my car clean and always smiled .
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 08:18 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Thomas F. on 11/23/2017
"Great customer service"
I am very satisfied with the service and customer care I receive when I take my 2017 Sonata in to Friendship. They are very attentive to my concerns.
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 06:05 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/23/2017

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Elmer J. on 11/16/2017
"Friendly and timely"
Service was performed in a professional and timely manner
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 12:59 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Elmer for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Nellie G. on 11/15/2017
"Time and service"
Over all I have experienced outstanding attention and care of my vehicle
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:20 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Nellie for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

CARRIE S. on 11/14/2017
"Excellent Service!"
Fast efficient and friendly!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:53 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you Carrie for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Rhonda C. on 11/13/2017
"Great staff."
The service personnel are friendly & greet you as you come in the door. They listen to your needs and take care of you quickly in a professional manner.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 04:58 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Rhonda for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Rob R. on 11/06/2017
"Service"
Exellent
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 04:47 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you Rob for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Glad you and Sydney got to get a few steps in together.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Heather R. on 11/06/2017
"Friendship Hyundai Service"
Love the service department. Chris and Chad are by far the best!!!!
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:52 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you Heather for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words as we enjoy your visits with us each time we see you.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"service "
Friendly and courteous device department
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:44 AM

Verified Customer on 11/03/2017
"Friendly staff"
The staff in the Bristol Parts & Service Office are always so nice and friendly and I have no doubt that if something was wrong they would be willing to try and correct it. I pay for the extended warranty and take my car to to the dealership to guarantee it so I will continue to go there for servicing and maintenance. With that said, I don't know the level of service my car receives in the garage is always top notch. For example, on one occasion, I was told they had a hard time finding the leak in my tire (during the second oil change that I had mentioned it) yet the nail was visibly sticking out of my tire when I had it plugged later that same day for less than half of what I was quoted at the dealership. And on the last oil change I received, I was told that my brakes and rotors and would be checked as a thorough inspection was always completed, yet my they are not any better then before. I received the service report with no mention of brake/rotor inspection and was unable to find a listing of services provided/included in the 30,000 oil change online. Overall, I do recommend Hyundai but I've just been a little discouraged lately with the level of vehicle servicing.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 11:15 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Alicia for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.