Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5rating 3.8571429rating 3.8571429
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

WL
William L.
Bristol, VA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people, easy to work with
Chad is the best. He takes time to make you feel comfortable with the process.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you Coach Locke for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Hope you and your family have a great summer traveling. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Jackson D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Another good experience with service at Bristol Hyundai
I recently took my car in for its 85,000 oil change / tire rotation, and to have the drive belt replaced. As usual the service department was great to deal with and went over everything done before I picked the car up. I intend to continue and bring my car to Bristol Hyundai for service.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Jackson for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always a pleasure to see you when you come in for service.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Normally have had excellent service at this location. Not the case today.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I will look into your visit with us and reach out to my service advisor and we will be in touch with you as your feedback is very important to me and my team as we try to prevent mistakes like this.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

SK
Sandra K.
Johnson City, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2018 Category: Service
best car care in the city
the people were friendly cooperative n enjoyable
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you Sandra for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

AF
Amy F.
Knoxville, TN
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff and service can't be beat!
I live in Knoxville and bought my Sonata 2.0 Turbo from Friendship in Bristol in 2012 and wouldn't go anywhere else for service! Chad and his crew take excellent care of their customers and have gone the extra mile for me on several occasions. They are top notch in customer service and their mechanics are the best in the business. Thanks, and I'll see you in a few months! Amy F.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you Amy for taking the time to complete this survey.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

FM
Fatina M.
Beech Mountain, NC
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly reliable responsible service
My name is Fatima
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you Fatima for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

LD
Larissa D.
Bluff City, TN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service great people
Fanstastic people! Friendly quick easy!!!! Love these guys!!!
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Larissa for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

RT
Robert T.
Bastian, VA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
People
Bob
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

SL
Sabrina L.
Abingdon, VA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2018 Category: Service
they are very good at working with customers schedules
service manager Tyler I believe is his name....very good at his job. The very best
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Sabrina for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Decent.
Lounge area not comfortable. Seats too crowded.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I will pass your concern on to our GM about getting us a more comfortable waiting area for customers.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Johnson City, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendship Hyundai of Bristol is Friendly!!!
I love them - they take care of my car, call me if there is any suggestions of issues before they perform anything and they do not pressure me into fixing anything that I do not have the budget for.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

ER
Edward R.
best service department
everyone is awesome
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Edward for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Mary P.
Meadowview, VA
Happy Customer
Great service. As always, I appreciate everyone involved in making this a pleasant experience.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Mary for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

PH
Penny H.
Castlewood, VA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Personable
Will listen to concerns and will explain in detail the maintenance needs of the vehicle.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Penny for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Lebanon, VA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Staff was good. Price not so much
The staff was courteous and knowledgeable but the price for service was questionable and the price for an inferior Hyundai part that has already been replaced was way over priced.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I will send your concern to our district rep for the part that you said was excessively over priced and see where we compare with other manufactures.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Mary L.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
The service was just fine. Took a little longer than I thought to do the work but considering what had to be done it was not that bad. People were very courteous.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Mary for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Your Hyundai service department goes beyond words to accommodate a customer in need of help and service.
I never know when I can make an appointment for service. Each time I know I need service I just drop in and every time your staff has been able to accommodate my busy schedule. They are most gracious and knowledgeable and also take the time to explain situations that
I have encountered with new devices on my car. The staff from when I first enter the door, to leaving with my vehicle in better condition
than when I brought it in ,has always been a most heartwarming experience. Congratulations to having such a exceptional staff.

Even a very special dog waved goodbye. Very nice touch.......
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Thank you so much for the wonderful response as it means so very much when customers like yourself give us feedback that i can share with my team.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Robert W.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous, always helpful
Always a wonderful experience. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Wait time is minimal.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again
here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

David R.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
Everyone in the service dept is awesome.the best service dept in the tri cities
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you David for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again
here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol and glad your Elantra is doing well for you.

Big Stone Gap, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Deals
I have had a positive experience with the last 3 vehicles I have purchased at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol. I recommend Hyundai vehicles highly. I would definitely return if I decide to ever buy another vehicle.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 05/15/2018

here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.