MARY PAT M.
Scion xD
11/14/2018
Alternator Fix!
Once again Fry’s comes through with great service on all fronts! If any of you know, once
the alternator goes you are pretty much shut down. Had my car towed to Fry’s a few nights ago
and was called.by them the next morning at 8. Car was fixed with a new alternator AND they made sure the battery was at full charge so it wouldn’t leave me stranded anywhere.
Don’t hesitate going here if you’re looking for great mechanics for your car without the dealership service department prices.

TH
TERRY H.
Olathe, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
10/14/2018
Always there to help.
Arrived early and got in and out fast.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for your business.

JERRY K.
Prairie Village, KS
Lexus ES 350
10/12/2018
Nice people and fast service
Very professional staff who do a good job of explaining what my car needs.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, Jerry.  We appreciate your business.

10/07/2018
Happy
Frys on nall is an honest car shop with great customer service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Chrysler LHS
10/06/2018
My recent visit
Pleasant and efficient people on staff. Always good service and reasonalble prices.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for your feedback.

Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

J.C. S.
Mazda CX-5
09/21/2018
Fast, friendly and close by.
Fry's has always been fast, friendly and efficient.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  As always, it was our pleasure working with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

EF
ERIN F.
09/20/2018
Fry's was quick to respond to my inquiry, efficient and effective in their service, and very kind and polite in their interactions! Can't wait to return!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Erin.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

LA
Linda A.
Shawnee Mission, KS
09/17/2018
Inhappy
Spent over $400 service was not so good attitude of employees were very bad, not helpful at all
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Linda, we appreciate all feedback.  We were unaware of any dissatisfaction you had with the service we performed 8 months ago on your vehicle until now. We wish you had reached out to discuss at the time time of service.

SG
SALLY G.
Prairie Village, KS
09/13/2018
Reliable, efficient service
Fry’s has expert technicians and friendly service. I can count on Frys to do a good job every time; do it right and in a reasonable time.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Sally, it is our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/13/2018
Reasonable,Reputable & Friendly Staff-Also Trustworthy!!!
Reasonable,Reputable,Trustworthy & Friendly Staff!!!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

09/09/2018
Fabulous, Fast & Fair!
Thank you for always exceeding my expectations. Always friendly, fast service and fair pricing.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PN
PAUL N.
09/08/2018
Great first time
Appointment making, and service were easy and priced well.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for you feedback, Paul.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

MARY PAT M.
Scion xD
09/06/2018
Frys does not disappoint!
Fry’s is the go to place for friendly,efficient
and reliable car service. If you are considering a new place to get your car worked on go here. with qualms.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Mary, thank you for your feedback.  It is our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

SY
SHARON Y.
Pontiac Vibe
09/04/2018
Happy with oil change appointment
My appointment was on time. The oil change was finished quickly. Staff was pleasant. Happy with quality of service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Happy to hear we hit all the marks for you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Lenexa, KS
08/10/2018
Fast and fantastic!
Made an appointment... Finished on time with quality workmanship.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit all the marks for you.  Thank you for your response.

DAVID L.
Leawood, KS
08/03/2018
Prompt Efficient Service
Thanks again to Fry’s Nall Service on my 19998 Ford Taurus. Once again they provided very prompt service and identified that two of my tires were very old and in need of replacement. I have been a customer for many years because of their honest service.

David L.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

It is our pleasure to work with you David.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PM
PHILLIP M.
06/30/2018
Consistent Quality Service
Highly recommended.

TERRY M.
06/25/2018
Job well done
The folks at Fry's completed the job quickly and completely.

DJ
DAVID J.
Dodge Dakota
06/12/2018
I still like Fry's service.
Dodge did a poor job of locating the oil filter in my Dakota. When it is changed some oil can drip on the frame. Since you are charging me for shop supplies it would be nice if you took 10 seconds and wiped the frame off so the oil from the frame does not drip on my garage floor. I have mentioned this before. Happy with all other aspects of my service. Thanks

JJ
JEFF J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/12/2018
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
First of all if I was able to give zero stars I would have. Second, I have been a happy return customer of Fry’s for a while, until now.
Just had work done; a mass air flow meter, fuel filter and injectors cleaned for well over $700. Got to thinking seemed high. Googled the process of replacing the meter, a 5-10 minute job or about as complex as replacing the air filter, only tool needed was a screwdriver. Fry charged $194 to test and replace, charged $225 for the meter. Called Auto Zone and the meter was $83. By the way, Auto Zone would have hooked up their computer for free to read the code. Called another auto repair shop, they normally charge $115 to test and replace the meter. Didn’t check pricing on the fuel and injectors. Based on the mass air meter speculate those are overpriced as well.
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
Jeff Johnson
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/15/2018

Jeff we appreciate all feedback, thank you for leaving yours.  The parts and computer scans you mention are not comparable with the parts, scan, diagnosis and labor you approved and we performed.  We appreciate your business and hope that you reconsider and visit us again.