EF
ERIN F.
Kansas City, MO
09/20/2018
Fry's was quick to respond to my inquiry, efficient and effective in their service, and very kind and polite in their interactions! Can't wait to return!

LA
Linda A.
Shawnee Mission, KS
09/17/2018
Inhappy
Spent over $400 service was not so good attitude of employees were very bad, not helpful at all
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Linda, we appreciate all feedback.  We were unaware of any dissatisfaction you had with the service we performed 8 months ago on your vehicle until now. We wish you had reached out to discuss at the time time of service.

SG
SALLY G.
Prairie Village, KS
09/13/2018
Reliable, efficient service
Fry’s has expert technicians and friendly service. I can count on Frys to do a good job every time; do it right and in a reasonable time.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Sally, it is our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/13/2018
Reasonable,Reputable & Friendly Staff-Also Trustworthy!!!
Reasonable,Reputable,Trustworthy & Friendly Staff!!!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

09/09/2018
Fabulous, Fast & Fair!
Thank you for always exceeding my expectations. Always friendly, fast service and fair pricing.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PN
PAUL N.
09/08/2018
Great first time
Appointment making, and service were easy and priced well.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for you feedback, Paul.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

MARY PAT M.
Kansas City, MO
Scion xD
09/06/2018
Frys does not disappoint!
Fry’s is the go to place for friendly,efficient
and reliable car service. If you are considering a new place to get your car worked on go here. with qualms.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Mary, thank you for your feedback.  It is our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

SY
SHARON Y.
Pontiac Vibe
09/04/2018
Happy with oil change appointment
My appointment was on time. The oil change was finished quickly. Staff was pleasant. Happy with quality of service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Happy to hear we hit all the marks for you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Lenexa, KS
08/10/2018
Fast and fantastic!
Made an appointment... Finished on time with quality workmanship.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit all the marks for you.  Thank you for your response.

DAVID L.
08/03/2018
Prompt Efficient Service
Thanks again to Fry’s Nall Service on my 19998 Ford Taurus. Once again they provided very prompt service and identified that two of my tires were very old and in need of replacement. I have been a customer for many years because of their honest service.

David L.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

It is our pleasure to work with you David.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PM
PHILLIP M.
06/30/2018
Consistent Quality Service
Highly recommended.

TERRY M.
06/25/2018
Job well done
The folks at Fry's completed the job quickly and completely.

DJ
DAVID J.
Dodge Dakota
06/12/2018
I still like Fry's service.
Dodge did a poor job of locating the oil filter in my Dakota. When it is changed some oil can drip on the frame. Since you are charging me for shop supplies it would be nice if you took 10 seconds and wiped the frame off so the oil from the frame does not drip on my garage floor. I have mentioned this before. Happy with all other aspects of my service. Thanks

JJ
JEFF J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/12/2018
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
First of all if I was able to give zero stars I would have. Second, I have been a happy return customer of Fry’s for a while, until now.
Just had work done; a mass air flow meter, fuel filter and injectors cleaned for well over $700. Got to thinking seemed high. Googled the process of replacing the meter, a 5-10 minute job or about as complex as replacing the air filter, only tool needed was a screwdriver. Fry charged $194 to test and replace, charged $225 for the meter. Called Auto Zone and the meter was $83. By the way, Auto Zone would have hooked up their computer for free to read the code. Called another auto repair shop, they normally charge $115 to test and replace the meter. Didn’t check pricing on the fuel and injectors. Based on the mass air meter speculate those are overpriced as well.
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
Jeff Johnson
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/15/2018

Jeff we appreciate all feedback, thank you for leaving yours.  The parts and computer scans you mention are not comparable with the parts, scan, diagnosis and labor you approved and we performed.  We appreciate your business and hope that you reconsider and visit us again.

TRISH S.
Mission, KS
05/09/2018
Best as always!
Best car service in KC!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Trish!  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

TG
TERRI G.
Lexus IS 250
04/24/2018
Nice employees. My oil change was quick
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback, Terri.

ED
EDUARDO D.
Lenexa, KS
04/20/2018
oil change
My Camry was due for an oil change so I set up the appointment on-line. It was very easy to arrange, plenty of good times available for me during the day. I arrive and did not wait very long for it to be done. I asked about wiper blades which I thought were getting old. They checked them and replaced them. All in all, always happy with the service from the manager and the technicians!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  I was our pleasure working with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

AN
ANNE N.
04/16/2018
Quick, competent service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Anne.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

DAPHENE R.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/16/2018
Bonneville and Honda service
Staff was friendly and professional, both cars serviced quickly and correctly. We were in several times over a 6 week period for emergency fixes they always made time to take care of us and the prices were fair.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Daphene, it was our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

NM
NANCY M.
Chrysler LHS
04/07/2018
Excellent service, pleasant employees
Everything done in an efficient and timely manner.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/11/2018

We appreciate your feedback, Nancy.   It was our pleasure working with you.