DAVID L.
01/16/2019
Nitrogen Top-Off
Fry’s did a great job topping off the nitrogen pressure in my new Michelin tires. They always provide prompt and efficient service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate your business, David.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

01/10/2019
Super Great Service!!
Came in for a new brake light and was barely able to sit down before my car was ready for me to drive off into the sunset! Very knowledgeable and friendly staff!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

01/01/2019
Attention to detail
Attention to detail and makes suggestions to prevent further issues
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

BZ
BRYAN Z.
12/16/2018
Very customer-friendly
I've been getting my car serviced at Fry's for several years. They're always friendly and provide quick and top-notch service. They are always my number one choice.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 12/17/2018

We appreciate your business and your loyalty. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

STEVEN B.
Buick LeSabre
12/10/2018
Excellent Service - As Always!
Fry's is a great place to get your vehicle serviced.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Steve. It is always a pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

TERRY M.
11/20/2018
Overall good experience
Prompt, professional, quality work. Exactly what you'd like from a automotive service provider.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 11/21/2018

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.

DF
DEAN F.
Ford Flex
11/19/2018
excellent service and price
always able to get an appointment and the work is always great
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 11/21/2018

Dean, thank yo for taking the time to leave your feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

MARY PAT M.
Scion xD
11/14/2018
Alternator Fix!
Once again Fry’s comes through with great service on all fronts! If any of you know, once
the alternator goes you are pretty much shut down. Had my car towed to Fry’s a few nights ago
and was called.by them the next morning at 8. Car was fixed with a new alternator AND they made sure the battery was at full charge so it wouldn’t leave me stranded anywhere.
Don’t hesitate going here if you’re looking for great mechanics for your car without the dealership service department prices.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 11/21/2018

We appreciate your business.  Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Chevrolet Aveo
11/12/2018
Never again
Yes, my car was repaired, but am not sure if completely as I heard a whining noise when I started it the next day. I was told that they were backed up (something they tell everyone so to appear busy?) and that they would not be able to get to it until the following day. Resigned, I cancelled an appointment for later in the day and left my car. Within an hour they got back to me with an estimate, which seemed incredibly high, but my car was there and I was now home. It wasn't 45 minutes before I got another call that my car was ready.

thank you for repairing(?) my car in a timely manner, but next time, I will call a tow truck and an Uber.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 11/21/2018

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.  I apologize your satisfaction was not met.  Please give us a call.

Dodge Dakota
11/08/2018
Oil and Filter changed
I'm giving no stars because I'm tired of cleaning the oil off my garage floor after you finish with my vehicle. not a couple of drops - lots of oil off the frame. All you have to do is take 10 seconds and wipe the oil.
Don't give me the standard reply - "We're sorry". Just fix the problem.

TH
TERRY H.
Olathe, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
10/14/2018
Always there to help.
Arrived early and got in and out fast.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for your business.

JERRY K.
Lexus ES 350
10/12/2018
Nice people and fast service
Very professional staff who do a good job of explaining what my car needs.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, Jerry.  We appreciate your business.

10/07/2018
Happy
Frys on nall is an honest car shop with great customer service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Chrysler LHS
10/06/2018
My recent visit
Pleasant and efficient people on staff. Always good service and reasonalble prices.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for your feedback.

Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

J.C. S.
Mazda CX-5
09/21/2018
Fast, friendly and close by.
Fry's has always been fast, friendly and efficient.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  As always, it was our pleasure working with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

EF
ERIN F.
09/20/2018
Fry's was quick to respond to my inquiry, efficient and effective in their service, and very kind and polite in their interactions! Can't wait to return!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Erin.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

LA
Linda A.
Shawnee Mission, KS
09/17/2018
Inhappy
Spent over $400 service was not so good attitude of employees were very bad, not helpful at all
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Linda, we appreciate all feedback.  We were unaware of any dissatisfaction you had with the service we performed 8 months ago on your vehicle until now. We wish you had reached out to discuss at the time time of service.

SG
SALLY G.
09/13/2018
Reliable, efficient service
Fry’s has expert technicians and friendly service. I can count on Frys to do a good job every time; do it right and in a reasonable time.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Sally, it is our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/13/2018
Reasonable,Reputable & Friendly Staff-Also Trustworthy!!!
Reasonable,Reputable,Trustworthy & Friendly Staff!!!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

09/09/2018
Fabulous, Fast & Fair!
Thank you for always exceeding my expectations. Always friendly, fast service and fair pricing.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 09/10/2018

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.