PM
Highly recommended.

TERRY M.
06/25/2018
Job well done
The folks at Fry's completed the job quickly and completely.

DJ
DAVID J.
Dodge Dakota
06/12/2018
I still like Fry's service.
Dodge did a poor job of locating the oil filter in my Dakota. When it is changed some oil can drip on the frame. Since you are charging me for shop supplies it would be nice if you took 10 seconds and wiped the frame off so the oil from the frame does not drip on my garage floor. I have mentioned this before. Happy with all other aspects of my service. Thanks

JJ
JEFF J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/12/2018
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
First of all if I was able to give zero stars I would have. Second, I have been a happy return customer of Fry’s for a while, until now.
Just had work done; a mass air flow meter, fuel filter and injectors cleaned for well over $700. Got to thinking seemed high. Googled the process of replacing the meter, a 5-10 minute job or about as complex as replacing the air filter, only tool needed was a screwdriver. Fry charged $194 to test and replace, charged $225 for the meter. Called Auto Zone and the meter was $83. By the way, Auto Zone would have hooked up their computer for free to read the code. Called another auto repair shop, they normally charge $115 to test and replace the meter. Didn’t check pricing on the fuel and injectors. Based on the mass air meter speculate those are overpriced as well.
Bottom line, I’m not a return customer any longer. Disappointing!
Jeff Johnson
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/15/2018

Jeff we appreciate all feedback, thank you for leaving yours.  The parts and computer scans you mention are not comparable with the parts, scan, diagnosis and labor you approved and we performed.  We appreciate your business and hope that you reconsider and visit us again.

TRISH S.
Mission, KS
05/09/2018
Best as always!
Best car service in KC!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Trish!  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

TG
TERRI G.
Lexus IS 250
04/24/2018
Nice employees. My oil change was quick
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback, Terri.

ED
EDUARDO D.
Lenexa, KS
04/20/2018
oil change
My Camry was due for an oil change so I set up the appointment on-line. It was very easy to arrange, plenty of good times available for me during the day. I arrive and did not wait very long for it to be done. I asked about wiper blades which I thought were getting old. They checked them and replaced them. All in all, always happy with the service from the manager and the technicians!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  I was our pleasure working with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

AN
ANNE N.
Leawood, KS
04/16/2018
Quick, competent service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Anne.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

DAPHENE R.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/16/2018
Bonneville and Honda service
Staff was friendly and professional, both cars serviced quickly and correctly. We were in several times over a 6 week period for emergency fixes they always made time to take care of us and the prices were fair.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 05/09/2018

Daphene, it was our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

NM
NANCY M.
Leawood, KS
Chrysler LHS
04/07/2018
Excellent service, pleasant employees
Everything done in an efficient and timely manner.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/11/2018

We appreciate your feedback, Nancy.   It was our pleasure working with you.

CL
CHARLES L.
Volvo XC90
04/07/2018
Frysl
Outstanding.... Simply a great experience.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/11/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Charles.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

JIM S.
03/31/2018
Timing Belt replacement; March 29, 2018
When I made my appointment on Tuesday, March 27, even after giving her my name, the lady started asking me questions about my minivan as if I were a first time customer. I had to tell her that I should be in your system. After telling her that, she realized she did not have to ask any more questions.

When I brought the minivan in for service, around 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, there was a young lady at the desk totally absorbed in her smart phone. It took her a while to get off her phone and give me her attention.

I had brought my minivan in for a recommended timing belt replacement, which would include "Change Motor Oil Lube Chassis." I also asked for a tire rotation and for you to check on my left turn signal. As I was explaining what was happening when I would turn the signal on, a mechanic, who was standing there, said that it sounded like a bulb was starting to burn out. The young lady wrote "Left turn signal" on the work list.

I was told that the job would take about 6 hours. I had not received a call, so at around 3:45 I called you. I was told that my minivan was ready and received an apology for not getting a call.

When I picked my minivan up I noticed that no work had been done on the left turn signal. Caleb told me that it was a "dealer issue." I told him that I have had the minivan for almost 19 years and that I doubted anything could be a "dealer issue." In short, Caleb dismissed me without addressing that fact that the work had not been done. He didn't care.

He did not thank me for my payment.

The service in the "front" of your shop is not as good as in my previous visits. I hope this is not an indication of the service in the "back."
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

We appreciate all your feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone also.  We value your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

NC
NANCY C.
Kansas City, KS
Suzuki SX4
03/24/2018
Great Customer Service
Quick service and good information about the tires on our car. Gentleman at the counter listened to our inquiries about new tires, made us feel appreciated as customers. Treated us well and gave us dependable, honest advice about our next tire purchase. We have been customers since 2016.

PE
PATTY E.
03/17/2018
Very fast and competent with work on car
The "low tire pressure light" has been coming on since December. I called Fry's and was assured it was due to cold weather. I had air put into my tires, and, it would happen again. Off and on during this freezing winter. We all thought it was because it caused by the cold temps. I had tires rotated and all were good, until another dip in the temp. Finally, it was spotted there was a nail in my tire by another person who had put air in my tire. A small nail that decided to "show itself". During this whole time, they were very calming to me and kept re-assuring me. I trust Fry's Auto Care too much to go to any other place, even though another place is closer to where I moved to. As long as Fry's is around, I will be a customer.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

Patty, we appreciate your business.  Thank you for taking the the time to leave your feedback.

PB
PAM B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/05/2018
Reasonable
Trustworthy
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Pam.

MATT/BRENDA M.
GMC Acadia
03/04/2018
Job done right
Fry’s has always done the job right the first time. The dealerships want to charge thousands to overhaul the engine. Fry’s was able to pinpoint the problem and get my car running great again.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

TRISH S.
Mission, KS
02/07/2018
Fabulous every time!
Affordable, friendly, fair pricing and fast service. I appreciate the reminder emails, too! Thank you!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Trish.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

KA
KATE/JORDAN A.
Stilwell, KS
02/04/2018
Fair as always
Quality work done timely and at a fair price. Would always recommend to friends and family. We will be back.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

BP
BOB P.
Buick LeSabre
01/24/2018
oil change & tire rotation
For 20 yrs or so the service as been great and trustworthy & this time was no different

STEVEN B.
Buick LeSabre
01/22/2018
Excellent Service - As Always!
I so appreciate the efforts of Jeff and the crew at Fry's Nall Service for their excellent repair service. My car was leaking anti-freeze on a Friday afternoon and Jeff found a way to get my car repaired on Saturday, so I wouldn't be without my car over the weekend. He did this despite how busy his shop was on Saturday. This type of service, however, is nothing new for Jeff! He's provided this level of customer service for so many years. Fry's is a great place to do business.