KC
The people are so great

JERRY/NANCY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/21/2019
Honest, fair and gets the job done!
We've been going to Fry's for years and have found them to be honest, detailed, and doing an excellent job!

PO
PAT O.
Acura RDX
04/20/2019
Great work, in a timely fashion, and trust!!!
I am not mechanically inclined but because of the folks at Fry's on Nall Ave I have developed a trust in them and they always treat me fairly.

Jeep Patriot
04/19/2019
Always good!
Convenient, friendly, reliable & efficient. Thank you!

TRISH S.
04/18/2019
Fabulous and fast
Thank you once again for being the best place to take my car. Always fast, always helpful, always fair and honest.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your business and your feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

DEBBIE S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/16/2019
Fast and friendly service
My car broke down on a Sunday, and I had it towed to Frys where I have all my service done. I only have one car, and I work so I needed my car repaired as soon as possible. I dropped off my keys Monday morning and told Andy was happened. By 10:00 he called to tell me what the problem was, which was several issues, and by 1:00 Jeff called and said my car was ready for pick up. The are friendly, fast and efficient. I have referred customers in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you!!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/18/2019

So pleased to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

TG
TERRI G.
Lexus IS 250
03/29/2019
Great place
I always trust fry to do the right thing and not take advantage of me. I have always been satisfied with service and scheduling
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

DENNIS/JEAN L.
Volvo V50
03/23/2019
Personable, informative, and friendly.
They have worked on our cars for 20 years. They’ve done a great job on our Volvo, Mini, and Subaru.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/18/2019

We appreciate your loyalty.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Ford Edge
03/21/2019
Easy Car Care
Great location, great customer service, easy to get an appointment and very reasonably priced. Will continue to patronize Frys Nall Service
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback.

TH
TERRY H.
Olathe, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
03/02/2019
Great as always!
These guys are good.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 03/04/2019

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark again, Terry.  Thank you for your feedback.

PE
PATTY E.
03/02/2019
Trusting service
I go to Fry's Nall because I trust them with my car. Even though I had moved further away a year and half ago, I will still go to them for my car.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us.  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

BP
BOB P.
Buick LeSabre
02/26/2019
Latest service/repair
As usual the service was great. I have trusted Fry's on Nall with my car for over 10 yrs occasionally getting second opinions and checking prices: as you can see
I am still with them
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 03/04/2019

Bob, thank you for your loyalty and your feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of service in the future.

KEN M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/26/2019
Fast and reliable service
Stopped by to talk about service for my '04 Chevy truck. Decided to have them do an oil change. Good job!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 03/04/2019

Glad you stopped in Ken.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

02/05/2019
Outstanding Service
Always great service and a wonderful experience at Fry's!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

CL
CHARLES L.
Volvo XC90
01/30/2019
Outstanding
Simply, the best.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Charles.

We appreciate your business.

DAVID L.
01/16/2019
Nitrogen Top-Off
Fry’s did a great job topping off the nitrogen pressure in my new Michelin tires. They always provide prompt and efficient service.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate your business, David.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

01/10/2019
Super Great Service!!
Came in for a new brake light and was barely able to sit down before my car was ready for me to drive off into the sunset! Very knowledgeable and friendly staff!
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

01/01/2019
Attention to detail
Attention to detail and makes suggestions to prevent further issues
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

BZ
BRYAN Z.
12/16/2018
Very customer-friendly
I've been getting my car serviced at Fry's for several years. They're always friendly and provide quick and top-notch service. They are always my number one choice.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 12/17/2018

We appreciate your business and your loyalty. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

STEVEN B.
Buick LeSabre
12/10/2018
Excellent Service - As Always!
Fry's is a great place to get your vehicle serviced.
Donika F. from Fry's Nall Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Steve. It is always a pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.