Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LH
Lisa H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
service is awesome, and everybody is very helpful and courteous
Excellent Dealership
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us! We appreciate your business.

Craig B.
Madrid, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
November Service / Inspection
Focused on customer service
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/13/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

Cape Vincent, NY
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming
A good experience when I get service.

Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

NA
Nicolette A.
Natural Bridge, NY
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Consideration for their customers!
The Hyundai service department is very considerate and they do their jobs very well. My vehicle is still in good condition because of their service department!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your business. I'm glad your car is running well!

Shiela W.
Potsdam, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient Service
This dealership provides fast and excellent service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your time and feedback.

SL
Sara L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice and clean facility
Thank you.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for you feedback. We appreciate your business.

Fort Drum, NY
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Great employees!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Clyde W.
Gouverneur, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
good service and done on time, friendly helpful staff
fast service and helpful, friendly staff

Thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.

Parish, NY
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement in the automotive area
This being a dealership they should be prepared or at least figure out that the car they are working on need a special tool and not wait till my part comes in to figure it out ..I was not impressed by this at all I had to return 3 times before my vehicle was fixed !!!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/16/2019

I will be in contact with you to make this right.

Jason W.
Philadelphia, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
DAMN MICE !!!!
Thought I was having car issues again a month after getting serviced at the Hyundai dealership, but then the head maintenance person showed me where a mice (or some other critter) had gotten into my engine area and chewed up all my wires going in and out of the engine. The staff worked really hard to rewire my engine and get it working again, BIG thanks to the maintenance staff for speedy repairs.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/15/2019

Glad we were able to help. Thank you for your feedback.

MJ
Mary J.
Copenhagen, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service at a well-appointed dealership
Fuccillo ordered mud guards for our new 2020 SantaFe. The order came in no time and we waited just a short time for the mechanics to install, just long enough to enjoy a cup of coffee.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Lorraine, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ease of service
They are very good about letting me drop off my car and having it done in a very timely manner.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and business.

Felts Mills, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Showed up at 8am for a walk in oil change was out of there by 8:40. Even with people ahead of me.

Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Robert B.
Port Leyden, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
To exspensive
Work was ok but the prices where not
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/07/2019

I will look at your invoice and contact you today.

SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for calling me back. Look forward in seeing you for your next service.

Rodman, NY
Pleasantly Resolved
I appreciate the Service Manager seeing that the issues were taken care of properly, in a fair and timely manner. I hope to give 5 stars next time.

Didn’t Perform Requested Services
Sorry to say this, but the work requested of them wasn’t performed & then tried to cover it up. The service manager said they will make it right.

Sorry I missed you on Friday. I will call you today.

Thank you for coming back to see us. Let me know if you need anythings else.

Dexter, NY
10/02/2019 Category: Service
service dept not so great
not impressed..see report for reasons why....
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/02/2019

I will be in touch to make sure your next visit is quick and efficient.

Ogdensburg, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Reception/waiting area
Not happy with service department
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/30/2019

I will be in touch to discuss this visit further.

KW
Kathleen W.
Love my Tucson
Nice waiting room. Not to long of a wait

Thank you for your time and business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
recent service experience
the staff were very polite and the service very quick.

We appreciate your business.

Robert B.
Ellisburg, NY
Friendly, Fast and Efficient
Friendly customer service, quick turn around for completion, super welcoming staff! We will not only continue to have service done at this location but we will continue to be a part of the Fuccillo Hyundai family with our salesman Randy Hemingway!

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.