Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Harrisville, NY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
We had our car in to repair the recalls on our vehicle. Fast service!

David H.
Oak Park, MI
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good price fast service
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your business.

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is average for Auto repairs.
Very good service.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your time and business. I'm excited to see you at our brand new facility coming very soon. It is going to be very impressive!

Marlene D.
Philadelphia, NY
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and accommodating
Very personable staff. They went out of their way to fit me in for my appointment. It was greatly appreciated!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your time and business.

WL
William L.
Heuvelton, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2018 Category: Service
rapide service and good documentation of cars condition
great and friendly service. very efficient.

Fulton, NY
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfied
They always take good care of us at Fucillos
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your continued business!

AH
Ann H.
Great Bend, NY
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai import recalls
Lou was the one who assisted me with my recalls he was wonderful and did everything in a timely manner.

Brittany S.
Dexter, NY
04/23/2018 Category: Service
If you hate being in the loop and love waiting forever for work, this is the place for you.
I brought my vehicle in to have warranty work done on my engine in the beginning of February. After several attempts at asking the staff to accomodate my name change (which still hasnt been done) since February -- I am still being called the wrong name. Since having my car at Fucillos I have had 0 communication with anyone about the status of my vehicle. No calls, no emails, no voicemails, nothing. I was given a loaner vehicle, which I was happy about. The loaner vehicle has broken amenities and needed an inspection at the end of February. When I brought this to the service departments attention, they told me I needed to find time to come get THEIR car inspected. After all of this, I am mildly frustrated. I call the main office in Adams, the lady there assured me the GM, Scott, would be calling me shortly. Scott called me very quickly and sent a guy to come get my loaner and inspect it while I was at work. He was really helpful. Well, a couple weeks goes by and I still havent heard anything about my car. I had a random email from someone in the Sales department of Fucillos in Watertown asking about me doing business with them in the future. I responded to him pretty much why I would guaranteed be taking all my future business elsewhere in an email similar to this. He responded very quickly and promised he would find out himself what is going on with my car. He did exactly as he said he would and ACTUALLY told me what was going on. Apparently I need a total engine replacement, which is alarming since there were no warning lights on in my dash and the car only has 51,000 miles on it. Although this information is unsettling, it was under warranty, so again I was grateful. A week later the GM, Scott, calls me and is excited to tell me that my car is done. Im estatic because well, its almost May... and I again havent seen my car in months. I go up to pick up my car on Friday the 20th of April and there is a dent in the side of my car. A dent that was not there-- as my car had 0 flaws on the body. The dent had white paint transfer all over my door and was pretty deep. I obviously was pretty mad, went inside and the ladies at the service counter called up Scott. When I showed him, you could tell he was just as mad as I was. He assured me he would fix it and call me the next day. I never got a call. Regardless, here it is now, the 23rd, still nothing. I know my car has some sort of appointment on the 24th, only because my email told me it was scheduled for a service appointment. No idea what it entails, because again, no one has called. I still don't have my Hyundai, this whole experience has left the worst taste in my mouth and I honestly doubt I will purchase or do anything here again.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

I hope you were satisfied with the repairs that were made to correct the damage. Please contact me if you need anything else.

Carolyn S.
Fine, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2018 Category: Service
I went to Hyundai for a routine oil change and vehicle maintenance. They were asked to check my brakes. My brakes were checked and to my surprise they fixed them the very same day! My car was ready in a couple of hours instead of making another trip.
Great Service!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

I'm glad we were able to help!

CR
SDKJAFSAFJ FASLKFJLSDFJ

Gouverneur, NY
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone was very friendly and cooperative.

June C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Got the job done.
Happy with service and repair.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Its always our pleasure to help you out! Thanks for coming in to see us.

Star Lake, NY
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Good experience overall
Everything was done as promised.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your time and business. Feel free to stop in anytime and I will have your car washed and vacuumed for you.

Martha M.
Lorraine, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/31/2018 Category: Service
They get the work done in a timely manor
They are easy to work with . I still feel they should at least offer a free car wash after they have serviced your car. After all you pay enough for the service to be done.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your business. I'd be more than happy to detail your car on your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Unimpressed
Poor service, expired snacks, dirty waiting area & rest room. No one explained what the service entailed or what was done. Not impressed.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for allowing us to perform your recall repairs.

Alexander M.
Inlet, NY
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Should have taken it to where I bought it from
I purchased my vehicle from Garvey in Queensbury NY. My vehicle after a cold snap mid January began stalling out and became undrivable. I had the option to tow it to Fuccillo for free so I took it over paying $180 to take it back to Garvey. I was given a rental from Enterprise and told that Fuccillo would cover the cost of it. My vehicle sat in their shop for 3 months before it was fixed. I was told that the entire engine needed to be replaced and that the parts where on backorder. I was unable to get this information directly from Fuccillo and had to use Garvey as a middle man because Fuccillo would not call me back or answer my questions on the phone when I called them. Every customer service rep at Fuccillo I spoke to was beyond rude. About 2 and a half months in Fuccillo informed me that they were no longer going to pay for my rental and that they would only pay part of what had already accrued. I was left with a bill over $1500 for a rental I was told I wouldn't have to worry about. After having to get Hyundai customer service involved Fuccillo shaped up and finally fixed my car. The only person that was helpful and polite at Fuccillo was the service manager Scott.

Amy M.

Richville, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Local or at a distance
Everyone was very pleasant, explaining things as they arose. I got there early because I come from a distance. For several oil changes I went to someone more local to my home just because it was easier. I felt it was time I made myself known again at Fuccillo since it had been awhile. The waiting room was very crowded and many seemed to have quite long waits. Maybe you should employ more mechanics or allow more time for each car. Everyone was very nice and I was asked about having several other things done because they would soon be needed. I agreed to let them do this rotate the tires) Because I have to have faith that you're honest. Time will tell.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for taking the time to drive down to see us! I hope we will see you again soon.

James C.
Clayton, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Our problem was handled quickly and efficiently and we are very satisfied.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

Thank you for your feedback.