Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JJ
Janice J.
Adams Center, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/21/2018

TF
Tenny F.
Nazareth, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service even though we purchased vehicle in Pa. Convenient when we’re in NewYork for summer. Definitely would recommend to others.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate your business.

CG
Chester G.
Thous Is Pk, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you, Tasha, for your courteous and professional service. I appreciated the loaner you allowed me to use while my Hyundai Sonata was being serviced. I think it took longer than we thought, because of the parts necessary.
Please extend my thanks to Ernie, who was the first person I spoke about my problem.
Thanks also to Scott, your Service Manager, who saw to it that the repairs were correctly completed.
I am grateful you were able to repair the car and take care of my NYState Inspection.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/11/2018

It was our pleasure! Thank you.

AK

Jonathan B.
Sandy Creek, NY
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
My last trip to Fucillo’s in Watertown was very pleasant. I had called ahead to schedule an oil change. Upon arrival I was immediately greeted and my vehicle was spirited to the service bay. While having the oil changed it was noticed that my inspection was about to expire-something I was oblivious to. The inspection and oil change were done and I was on my way in less than 45 minutes. The staff were all extremely gracious and the sainting area was pleasant.

Richard S.
Philadelphia, NY
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback.

WR
Wayne R.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
dropped off car at noon for a 3:00pm apt, was done at 2:30 pm. Thanks!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/21/2018

Our pleasure. Thank you for your business!

RF
Robert F.
Adams, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service manager and technicians
Scott Jones, service manager is always very accommodating, and sees to our needs . The technicians at Fuccillo Imports are very knowledgeable and have many years experience servicing the vehicles. We will continue to service our Hyundai’s in the future at Fuccillo Imports as we have for the past twenty years.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/14/2018

It was great seeing you again! Thank you for your business.

SF
Stephen F.
Massena, NY
08/12/2018 Category: Service
the salesman was very throughhdepending
depending on if this problem continues
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/13/2018

I'm confident that we found the problem causing your concern. Thank you for your patience.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
We will never get our Hyundais serviced here again
I've lived in Watertown for a little over a year and have NEVER had a service appointment at Fuccillo run smoothly, some problem always comes up. I've had a Hyundai for 8 years, it was bought and serviced at Key Hyundai in Jacksonville, FL. The service department was well staffed and educated on services provided, unlike Fuccillo. I had appointment scheduled at 8am and I was the last customer to leave that day at 5:30. My father and I waited until 10am at Fuccillo for an updated on the car. The service member told us that it would be about 2 hours, so my father and I left. On the drive home (about 15 minutes after we left) the team member called and said my E-brakes needed to be replaced and it would be about $239.00, we told them to go ahead and to save all of the parts. When we got home my dad call Midas to asked how much new E-brakes would be there and they said around $99.00. After 4 hours at home we called them to get an update and they said it would be ready in about 15 minutes, so we headed back up to Fuccillo.When we arrived we were told the car wasn't ready yet so we went up to the waiting area. Ten minutes later the service member we had worked with all day came to tell us that the E-brake shoes they received did not fit right and that they were going to try and get a new set. This became a tense moment as my father got frustrated with the service we had received that day and the team member didn't really know what was going on and was just relaying a message. When the car was finally ready at 5:30 we took it for a test drive to test out the new tires, brakes, and new E-brakes I received that day, and found that I need and alignment as the car pulls hard to the right. We are taking the car elsewhere to get the alignment. We have multiple Hyundais in our family and we will not take any of them to Fuccillo anymore nor will we ever buy a car from them. Fuccillo is a HUUUGGGE mistake!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/13/2018

Please contact me as I would like to discuss this visit. Thank you.

Harrisville, NY
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
I had no appointment. They always fit me in in a timely manner, are always very cordial and professional. Since I was staying at the Lake, there was sand and gravel on my car rugs. I asked if they could vacuum the front seat rugs. I was pleased that this was done, the car looked like new again and there was no charge. 👍🏻
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/07/2018

SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/27/2018

Dixie W.
Philadelphia, NY
07/24/2018 Category: Service
I have used Fuccillo Hyundai for the general service on my 2015 Hyundai. Their service department has been professional and excellent!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you so much for your continued business!

Calcium, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Awesome service writers and technicians always get the job done quick yet efficiently.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/24/2018

Cape Vincent, NY
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Quick turnaround time, courteous and professional Service
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/23/2018

Lorraine, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They get the work done in a timely manor
The people are friendly and are glad to do a few extras like cleaning the windows.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/20/2018

Mary P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I couldn't be happier with the service provided on my 2016 Elantra GT <3
Fuccillo is always a step ahead, taking care of my existing Hyundai, and looking to the future to provide even more service.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with service.