Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Cape Vincent, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Quick turnaround time, courteous and professional Service

Lorraine, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They get the work done in a timely manor
The people are friendly and are glad to do a few extras like cleaning the windows.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your time and business.

Mary P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I couldn't be happier with the service provided on my 2016 Elantra GT <3
Fuccillo is always a step ahead, taking care of my existing Hyundai, and looking to the future to provide even more service.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with service.

NA
Nicolette A.
Natural Bridge, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
On time and the job is done correctly
Polite and knowledgeable customer service
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your business.

DJ
David J.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT JOB.. ALWAYS
EVERY TIME I GO TO FUCCILO'S HYUNDAI THE WORK IS ALWAYS 5 STARS. THEY RE AT THE TOP AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and business.

BK
Barbara K.
Parishville, NY
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always great
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your business!

MA
Michele A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Painless
Friendly and courteous customer care. Took my Car in for inspection at the scheduled appointment Time. Had a nice break room with cable TV complimentary drinks and snacks. Painless experience.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with service.

Michael W.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Friendly considerate, Just nice place!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your time and business.

IR
Ilse R.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service
Staff is very helpful from the first call to the arrival to the service,everything is very clean, staff is friendly and professional. Nice place to take my business to.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/22/2018

Happy to be of service.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Courteous service and staff treat you like your one of the famliy
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

VN
Victor N.
Lowville, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Service
It is my first experiece here in the Nroth Country getting my Hyundai vehicle serviced. I used their website as I have done in any other location that I have been. I sent a request on Sunday to get my vehicle serviced on on Friday of that week. No one answer my email. I called in the morning of that Friday to see if I could get my car serviced, and they said they could not that day becuase they were full. I asked why they did not respond to email and i got no answer. They told me to bring the vehicle on the following Monday. I insisted I needed my car serviced that day. Then, they suggested to take my car to Walmart as it was a regular service for oil change. I was perplexed by tha suggestion, never since 2002, that I owned a Hyundai vehicle gave me such a recommendation. I asked if there was another certified service for Hyundai in the area, they said no. Finally, they told me to bring the car later that afternoon but no guarantee if they can do it that day. Got there an hour earlier and they serviced my car. If the customers can communicate with the service department via their website, it would be appropriate to receive a response with at least two business days. If this location is teh only one in the area they should have a more robust program on how to set these appointments online like many other service centers for Hyundai.

Dexter, NY
06/11/2018 Category: Service
2916 Sonata
Fast, courteous and re a reasonable.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your business and feedback.

Carthage, NY
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Impovements need to be made. Unacceptable time sitting and waiting for an oil change.

Ann B.
Rodman, NY
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Sliding backwards
Lack of communication & concern from management and lack of knowledge & training in service.

Philadelphia, NY
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your business.

WR
Wayne R.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
My 2017 Santa Fe Sport was scheduled for an oil change and once over as we are going on a trip.port. Dropped the car off 15 mins before appointment, was shuttled to a local restaurant for breakfast and was picked up 30 mins later and car was finished. Thank for the great service and car care.
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/07/2018

We hope you have a great trip!

FS
Francis S.
Ogdensburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and excellent service
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

WF
William F.
Glenfield, NY
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Always feel welcomed
the service department is always available to help, and will service your car as soon as they can! Always call if there is a problem also!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you again for your time and business.

CG
Chester G.
Thousand Island Park, NY
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!!!!!!
Thank you for servicing our car. We are out of town but wanted it ready when we returned so our son brought it in. We are certain it is fine and thank Lou, in the Service Department, for his help!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/04/2018

You are very welcome.

TF
Tenny F.
Nazareth, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Me Fehr
After driving to our summer home from Nazareth PA. to Henderson Harbor NY.our 2018 Sante Fe developed a headlight issue. Stopped by your dealership to see if it could be checked. Everyone was so courteous and pleasant. Lights were checked and adjusted. No problem. The staff at your dealership is priceless as is Major Hyundai where we purchased our Sante Fe. Kudos to Fuccillo and Major Hyundai. Jobs well done!
SCOTT E J. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad we could help.