4.5

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Auto Service
Appointment made to my convenience, work done as required . Clean waiting area, considerate personnel.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We all appreciate your business.

Clayton, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021 Category: Service
na
na
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I will contact you to discuss how we can exceed your expectations for a 5 star review in the future. Thank you for your time and business.

James H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2021 Category: Service
A full five stars
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Christine C.
Morristown, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed
Service was always great until this last time. I hope things improve.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/09/2021

I am currently working on a solution to make this right for you. I apologize for the delay and will be in touch soon.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Please feel free to contact me when you need service in the future. I look forward in taking care of you.

Michelle S.
Lacona, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Warranty Work
This team was exceptional in immediately getting my car in and diagnosing the problem.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.

Jeane B.
Watertown, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Inspection on Kona
Very accommodating and professional
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 02/22/2021

I appreciate your feedback. I will be in contact to discuss how I can earn a 5 star review. Thank you for your time and business.

Call me when you are due for your next service. Its on me!  =)

Carolyn C.
Lowville, NY
01/30/2021
Fuccillo Hyundai Dealership
Thank you service department and Scott Jones, Service Manager.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/30/2021

You are very welcome! Thank you.

Carolyn C.
Lowville, NY
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/30/2021 Category: Service

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Fuccillo Hyundai Dealership
Service was performed to expectations on my Palisades.
Service Manager S. Jones called and followed up with me in a reasonable time frame.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/21/2021

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating service visit. I will be in touch to discuss this further.

SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/28/2021

I'm sorry I was not there today. I hope everything went well and you enjoy your new mudflaps. Let me know if there is anything I can do in the future. Thank you.

Morgan D.
Glenfield, NY
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
Took my car in to be fixed and they did a phenomenal job my car is like brand new. I would highly recommend best place to anyone. They do an excellent job every time I've been there
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/29/2020

Always glad to help. Thank you for the 5 star review.

ND
Nicholas D.
Watertown, NY
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Fearmongering to the max
Dont go here if you dont want to shell out money. They'll tell you how in danger your life is immediately after you get it inspected.

Then when you find out your car is actually okay; you'll be very very happy! Until you realize you've been avoiding driving for almost two weeks because you were told the engine had the potential to fall out.

Glad I got under it with a friend myself and took a look myself. Someone was either lieing or clueless.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/22/2020

I'm sure this is probably something I can get with Hyundai with and help you out. I would like to take a look at it to see what it would need. Please feel free to contact me so I can get the ball rolling on it. Thank you.

Christine C.
Morristown, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff and Service
We always have a great experience. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and professional at all levels and they strive to provide outstanding service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for your time and business and the five star review.

Robert B.
Ellisburg, NY
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great experience and excellent service
Overall great service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for your time and business.

Jayne C.
Theresa, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
The people.
I would recommend the service department to my friends based on the people who work there. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/23/2020

I would be happy to help you out with your concern. Please contact me so I can get the details to track this down. Thank you for your business and 5 star review!

Craig B.
Madrid, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
November Service
Excellent customer service and vehicle care qualities.

Thank you for your time and business. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Morgan D.
Glenfield, NY
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
They always do an outstanding job and they do the job once and get it done the right way the first time so it doesn't have to keep going back I have been to places where they fix it once and I have to take it back several times for them to fix it the right way but not here at Fuccillo Hyundai in Watertown they are phenomenal very caring understanding respectful people here keep up the good job Hyundai Fuccillo of Watertown
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave feedback and give us a 5 star review. We all hope to see you again soon.