4.5

Charles H.
Potsdam, NY
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent service. Great staff.

Kenneth B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AT FUCCILLO HYUNDAI
Had no appointment Jessica worked me in , with minimal and very acceptable wait time , service completed , and was made aware of a recall and they did that while my car was being serviced , Very happy all the way around.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business. I'm glad we were able to help out.

KA
Karen A.
Adams Center, NY
06/30/2020 Category: Service
The Service Manager Scott and the staff
They were very helpful, professional, and friendly!

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the 5 star review!

AW
Alice W.
Largo, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Nice waiting area.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a  star rating!

Barbara S.
Copenhagen, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Staff is great!
Love my Kona. Recommended a waiting area change on survey.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/26/2020

Those are both terrific ideas and I will talk to my GM about them. Thank you for your business.

Fort Drum, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2020 Category: Service
fast,clean, and professional
As the tittle says they were fast and clean and got the job done right and were very professional
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review.

Maureen D.
Glenfield, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
Jessica in service has been working with myself and my Daughter. She has done a very amazing job. We look forward to coming back. For our cars to be serviced in the future..!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for your busines. We appreciate the 5 star review.

IR
Ilse R.
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Received what I wanted!
I needed a second key, it took a long time to get
It, but the the service there is excellent .
I will definitely go back for all my maintenance for my new vehicle.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/05/2020

Sorry for the delay on the part. We were happy to get it programmed for you!

AH
Albert H.
05/31/2020
Best dealership
This is the best dealership it is very professional
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your time and business.

AH
Albert H.
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Best service
This is the best dealership to get your service done

Thank you for your time and 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

TC
Tina C.
Carthage, NY
05/29/2020
Resolved
I was contacted by the Service Manager who has resolved the issue and was very concerned that I remain a happy customer. Like I have mentioned in my previous review I bought my first car from Fuccillo 32 years ago and will remain loyal.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. I truly appreciate it!

Tywan M.
2020 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Service is great and fast
fast,friendly service
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for your business.

LK
Larry K.
Lowville, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service, people, and customer care
My wife and I went in for multi inspection, oil and filter,tire rotation. The dealership was very clean and the workers friendly and professional. Both of us being over 65 we were concerned about the current pandemic. Everyone was wearing mask and the car was disinfected to a fault. Great dealership.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 04/30/2020

We appreciate your business. The safety of our customers and employees is our main focus during all of this. Thank you!

SO
Susan O.
Rodman, NY
04/29/2020 Category: Service
The only issue I had was with the man who answered the phone when I called to set up my appt. he was not very friendly and talked extremely low, you could barely hear him.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 04/29/2020

I will be in contact with you to talk more about your service visit. Thank you.

Tom M.
Croghan, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
Overall it’s a good place to deal with. Definitely would consider doing business with them again.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.