Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Janice G.
Calcium, NY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I think the price of an oil change and tire rotation has sky rocketed. I paid $63 for what used to be $50. Why?? I would recommend this business to buy a vehicle but not so sure about the prices of service..
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your time and business. I will update your info so you receive coupons in the future.

Lorraine, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
They get the work done in a timely manor
They were very good about checking on the customer and checking to see what the progress was on ypur car.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/16/2019

LH
Lisa H.
Beaver Falls, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
service is awesome, and everybody is very helpful and courteous
Great staff and excellent service

Ogdensburg, NY
01/06/2019 Category: Service
They've got it figured out!
Time is important...I appreciate it when a business sets an appt. Time and things are taken care of just as had been described in a comfortable sourroundings.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/07/2019

We appreciate your time and business.

RF
Richard F.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
good service
actually was told service would be about 1 hour was in and out in just under a hour
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

12/30/2018 Category: Service
The staff and service was excellent from moment I pulled n.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/31/2018

GS
Gregory S.
Henderson, NY
12/27/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with the work done and price.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/29/2018

RL
Raymond L.
Clayton, NY
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Recall and Check Engine Light
Fuccillo Hyundai were excellent. They gave me a loaner car at no charge, fixed the check engine light issue, and performed the door latch recall. They stayed in touch with a phone call and emails. Greatly appreciate how well I was taken care of. Thank you all, especially Scott Jones for the constant communications.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Recall parts were not in.
Took vehicle in for 3 recalls. 2 out of 3 repairs were completed. The 3rd recall item, door latch recall, parts had to be ordered. I made the appt a week prior. I would have thought parts dept. would know if they had the appropriate parts ahead of time so multiple trips would not be made. I'm not upset about it just think they should have parts available when coming in for re all work.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/26/2018

Please contact me about this vivit. I would like to make arrangements to make this right for you.

GP
Gary P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice people to do business with.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/24/2018

TP

great service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Short notice appointment
My family had a recent death and the cars oil light was coming on. They were able to fit my vehicle in that day and gave me a loaner car so I could continue to make funeral arrangements. Great work and very much appreciated
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/20/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Hammond, NY
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Good timing
Great work timing
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your business and feedback.

PC
Phyllis C.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and professional service
When I called to request appt, the customer service and auto service depts were pleasant, prompt, and professional
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/12/2018

Donald H.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Mouse Trouble
We experienced extensive rodent damage. Service department worked well with our insurance company. Vehicle was repaired satisfactorily and on time.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/30/2018

I'm happy we were able to get this resolved for you.

Adams, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2018 Category: Service
great price, quick turnover
got the job done that I couldn't do.. they listened to me and assessed my concerns and did the work requested fast and for a great price. very satisfied
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/27/2018

I'm glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for your time and business.

Barbara S.
Copenhagen, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
Loved pulling in to service drop off area at dealer's new building. Kevin Morris went out of his way to make me feel welcome.

My Kona is doing great in the snow and I am very happy with her performance!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and business!

Albemarle, NC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service.
Just a lack of professionalism and courtesy. No one at service desk. Didn’t tell us the dealership had moved locations. No one greeted us. Very unwelcomed. And I bought my car here... a year ago and have gone here ever since- wasn’t a problem until they moved locations and hired new staff.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/19/2018

Please contact me about this service visit. I would like to get some more details to help prevent this from happening again. Thank you.

CD
Calvin D.
Theresa, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very polite people.
We enjoy going to Fuccillo Hyundai in Watertown New York they are very informative.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/13/2018

Tony B.
Ogdensburg, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Very pleased with everyone. Great job
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/08/2018