Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown

4.5

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
Took my car in to be fixed and they did a phenomenal job my car is like brand new. I would highly recommend best place to anyone. They do an excellent job every time I've been there
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/29/2020

Always glad to help. Thank you for the 5 star review.

ND
Nicholas D.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Fearmongering to the max
Dont go here if you dont want to shell out money. They'll tell you how in danger your life is immediately after you get it inspected.

Then when you find out your car is actually okay; you'll be very very happy! Until you realize you've been avoiding driving for almost two weeks because you were told the engine had the potential to fall out.

Glad I got under it with a friend myself and took a look myself. Someone was either lieing or clueless.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/22/2020

I'm sure this is probably something I can get with Hyundai with and help you out. I would like to take a look at it to see what it would need. Please feel free to contact me so I can get the ball rolling on it. Thank you.

Christine C.
Morristown, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff and Service
We always have a great experience. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and professional at all levels and they strive to provide outstanding service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for your time and business and the five star review.

Robert B.
Ellisburg, NY
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great experience and excellent service
Overall great service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for your time and business.

Jayne C.
Theresa, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
The people.
I would recommend the service department to my friends based on the people who work there. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/23/2020

I would be happy to help you out with your concern. Please contact me so I can get the details to track this down. Thank you for your business and 5 star review!

Craig B.
Madrid, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
November Service
Excellent customer service and vehicle care qualities.

Thank you for your time and business. We appreciate the 5 star review.

11/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
They always do an outstanding job and they do the job once and get it done the right way the first time so it doesn't have to keep going back I have been to places where they fix it once and I have to take it back several times for them to fix it the right way but not here at Fuccillo Hyundai in Watertown they are phenomenal very caring understanding respectful people here keep up the good job Hyundai Fuccillo of Watertown
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave feedback and give us a 5 star review. We all hope to see you again soon.

LC
Leah C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Got me in for an emergency flat tire, I was so grateful for the fast and efficient service
Great service, and very helpful and efficient service from the all the employees. Service, sales reps and technicians are very friendly, helpful and efficient 👍🏻😊

Thank you for your time and business and for giving us a 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon.

Brien S.
Dexter, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
The Hyundai service team is always knowledgeable with your car and the service they perform on it!

We appreciate the 5 star review. Thank you for your business.

Maureen D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
I have had nothing but the best service with Hyundai Fuccillo in Watertown I needed a new motor put in my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0 Turbo they told me roughly a month and it was put in less than a month they are amazing I would highly recommend them to anybody great job Hyundai keep up the great work.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/04/2020

I'm happy that we were able to help you. Thank you for the 5 star review.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent services
They have excellent service and get the job done in a timely manner. They are very friendly and outgoing.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you very much for your business and for giving us a 5 star review.

Ellisburg, NY
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Quick service
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/14/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

2020 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast and clean
Everyone's nice
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you sir. We appreciate the 5 star review.

James H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Service
service is awesome
Great attention to detail
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for your business. Also thank you for the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Black River, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Great people and service
The people at Fucillo are very friendly and Helpful. I would recommend them to everyone.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for your business. I appreciate your response to the survey and for giving us a 5 star rating.