Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

James H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
service is awesome
Great service and sales staff

Dawn R.
Adams Center, NY
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Staff are always willing to go above and beyond to make the visit workable and personal!
We have been with this franchise for five or more years. Our most recent purchase has been our 2018 Hyundai Tucson. We have, as with all of our vehicles purchased there, been more than satisfied with the experience from initial purchase through the maintenance services. Kevin Morris and his staff have been very personable through the purchasing process. Working with Scott Jones in service is more than acceptable. Scott is always willing to go above and beyond to assist with any issues we may have, even the silly things we've brought to him! Thanks to all the staff that have made our personal experiences with this Hyundai store comfortable and reliable time and time again!

Rochester, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Helpful in a pinch!
Was mid way through an 1800 mile road trip when my car started acting up - the service department was able to squeeze me in at 4pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend and got me in and out in under an hour! Very thankful to the courteous service department at Fuccillo.

Fulton, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Not a bad place to go...
Nice people helped out a lot finding me a car I can afford. Just wish when I went for the services my hub caps would have been in one piece and not a chunk took out of it...
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 04/24/2019

I ordered a replacment hub cap for you this morning. I will call you when its in and get it replaced for you. Not sure what happened but we will make it right. Thank you for your business!

Mary C.
Watertown, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Beautiful new facility!
Love the fact that you can now drive in for service and not have to park and walk in, especially in bad weather. Everyone is courteous and professional. Waiting room provides coffee, soda and snacks. Chairs are not very comfortable though. My service took longer than expected so my oil change was on the house - a wonderful, unexpected surprise! Fuccillo's does it right!! This is my second Hyundai from them and will probably be back for a third!!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback.

AH
Albert H.
Watertown, NY
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Albert Humphrey
I been going there a very long and the workers are great

It was nice to see you again. Thank you for your business.

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Fuccillo Hyundai Service
Great service, cares for the customer, nice facillities.

Thank you for your business and feedback.

Diane D.
Ogdensburg, NY
04/08/2019 Category: Service
We waited a short time in a waiting area that was very clean, with refreshments. It wouldn't have cost anything for the work since we were there for recall service but I also had a bulb out on my license plate lamp that I had them replace.

Robin W.
Ogdensburg, NY
04/05/2019 Category: Service
I had a software update and they got me in right when they said they would. I was soon on my way. THANKS to the team!

RJ
Ronald J.
Rensselaer Falls, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Returned to NYS
Move back to New York State from Florida, needed a oil & filter change, NY State Inspection, and a front license plate mount. Called Fuccillo Hyundai, ordered the bracket, then scheduled the inspection and oil change for the next week. Showed up at appointment time and was out within 1 hour. Great service department.

Lowville, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Lin
Wait time was good and very friendly people.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for your business.

Sackers Harbor, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
All personnel were professional and helpful. Excellent customer service and ability to answer any questions I might have each time I have been there. Prompt service and easy to make a convenient appointment.

Jerome H.
Richland, NY
2010 Hyundai Azera
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Making an appointment online was quick and easy. Service was done quickly and the communication was great, no guessing on how long it would take.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Robert S.
Carthage, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
I wasn't impressed with the new store and there was no snack machines.
The answers are just yes or no. Maybe is more like it.

PH
Patrick H.
Black River, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Helpful People - Great Product
The people were friendly and very helpful. I appreciated the loner vehicle.

HC
Hector C.
Ocala, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
better knowledge of Hyundai Care
acknowledging Hyundai Care
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/22/2019

Please contact me about this visit. Thank you.

Natural Bridge, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They were able to get me in on short notice and resolve my mechanical problems in a timely manner.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/21/2019

Dexter, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and easy to get appointment

Thank you for your business.

AD
Amanda D.
Norfolk, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scott saved me a lot of money by doing some searching for the part I needed as used and not brand new. That is much appreciated!

I'm glad I was able to help!

Melissa D.
Evans Mills, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.