4.5

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Ogdensburg, NY
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Overall servive
They were very friendly when I walked in and I liked the fact they kept me updated while my car was getting service. It was 1st time there and was a good experience.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/02/2021

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star review and hope to see you again soon.

JN
James N.
Gouverneur, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Best service around
Been doing business at Fuccillo Hyundai Watertown for the last 10 years. Wouldn't do business at any other shop.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Sir.

Shirnal W.
Watertown, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2021 Category: Service
The people
I would like to shout out the staff the service crew the maintenance crew for the professional courtesy every time I come there
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/12/2021

We appreciate your time and business. Thank you for the 5 star survey.

NG
Nelson G.
Lowville, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai - great investment!
Fantastic Sonata! 36 - 40 MPG on trip to Florida! Great ride for long trips. We can go much farther each day on a road trip much more comfortably and less tiring than with previous ride. Cannot day enough good about it!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/09/2021

We are pleased you are happy with your Sonata. Thank you for the 5 star review.

TP
Thomas P.
Copenhagen, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Good
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for your time and business.

NY
06/28/2021 Category: Service
More worried about their 35$ then my family.
Fiancé was rushed to the hospital after a severe car crash and all they were more worried about me returning my loaner (driving 1 hour away then 2.5 back then other way) then trying to work with me. Also the loaner I received was a complete downgrade and had a bad wheel bearing + stunk.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/29/2021

I will be in contact with you to get further details about this service visit. Thank  you for your time and business.

LH
Lisa H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and prompt service
Keep up the excellent service.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 06/02/2021

We appreciate the 5 star review. Thank you for your business.

Clyde W.
Gouverneur, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
service was fast and accurate
got in on time and car was ready when promised, service was accurate and fast

Thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.

Mary R.
Cape Vincent, NY
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Close to get to. Friendly staff
Everything worked out well with my appointment and service
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 05/17/2021

I would like to contact you and see what we can do better for you to score us a 5. Thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon!

John P.
Cicero, NY
05/11/2021 Category: Service
It's always friendly courteous service department and the work is always done promptly
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the 5 star review.

LK
Larry K.
Lowville, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Great service and attention to customer
Great service and customer care. In and out everything done explained in detail.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 05/11/2021

We thank you for your business. Also thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Auto Service
Appointment made to my convenience, work done as required . Clean waiting area, considerate personnel.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We all appreciate your business.

Clayton, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021 Category: Service
na
na
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I will contact you to discuss how we can exceed your expectations for a 5 star review in the future. Thank you for your time and business.

James H.
Beaver Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2021 Category: Service
A full five stars
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Christine C.
Morristown, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed
Service was always great until this last time. I hope things improve.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 03/09/2021

I am currently working on a solution to make this right for you. I apologize for the delay and will be in touch soon.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Please feel free to contact me when you need service in the future. I look forward in taking care of you.