Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CD
Calvin D.
Theresa, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very polite people.
We enjoy going to Fuccillo Hyundai in Watertown New York they are very informative.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/13/2018

Tony B.
Ogdensburg, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Very pleased with everyone. Great job
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 11/08/2018

Evans Mills, NY
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Helpful Customer Service
Really appreciated as the owner of the vehicle that they were able to work over the phone since I was not able to be present at the dealership and they were able to work with our family member who was present at the dealership so that we were in contact when it was needed.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/29/2018

Glad we were able to be of help.

Deborah M.
Sackers Harbor, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Superior customer service
My first visit was an emergency when my brakes failed. I was treated so well! My second visit was when a tire was losing air. They found the problem, plugged the leak and I was out of there (and without an appointment) in less than half an hour.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/23/2018

I'm glad we were able to help.

Deborah M.
Sackers Harbor, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt attention
I had never been to this dealership but when my brakes failed I was about three miles away from them. I called in a semi panic. They told me to bring it in if I could (on a Friday afternoon ) and if not drive able they would arrange for a tow truck to get me. Long story short, Lew, the service manager was awesome. He explained everything very well and even gave me a loaner car. Fucillo Hyundai in Watertown just got another customer!
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/15/2018

I'm glad we were able to help out. Please let us know if you ever need anything else. Thank you!

Theresa, NY
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. Fast, friendly, reasonable prices.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and business.

LH
Lisa H.
Beaver Falls, NY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
service is awesome
Excellent service and personnel
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/10/2018

IP
Irving P.
Hogansburg, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Often go to Watertown/Syracuse.
They were able to fit me in for an oil change on very short notice .
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/08/2018

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2018 Category: Service
good service
Convenient and friendly
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/05/2018

Joann P.
Watertown, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Business
I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from here and could not be more satisfied.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 10/04/2018

Donald H.
Dexter, NY
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good service.
I ha:e been a customer since 2010 and have never had an issue with this service department.

Its our pleasure to service your vehicle. Thank you.

James H.
Beaver Falls, NY
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great employee's and service
5 stars keep up the good work.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/28/2018

JJ
Janice J.
Adams Center, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/21/2018

Amy M.
Watertown, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
👍
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/19/2018

TF
Tenny F.
Nazareth, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service even though we purchased vehicle in Pa. Convenient when we’re in NewYork for summer. Definitely would recommend to others.
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate your business.

CG
Chester G.
Thous Is Pk, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you, Tasha, for your courteous and professional service. I appreciated the loaner you allowed me to use while my Hyundai Sonata was being serviced. I think it took longer than we thought, because of the parts necessary.
Please extend my thanks to Ernie, who was the first person I spoke about my problem.
Thanks also to Scott, your Service Manager, who saw to it that the repairs were correctly completed.
I am grateful you were able to repair the car and take care of my NYState Inspection.

It was our pleasure! Thank you.

AK
Arlene K.
Sackets Harbor, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/03/2018 Category: Service
good service
Appointments on time.service good
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 09/04/2018

Carolyn H.

Jonathan B.
Sandy Creek, NY
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
My last trip to Fucillo’s in Watertown was very pleasant. I had called ahead to schedule an oil change. Upon arrival I was immediately greeted and my vehicle was spirited to the service bay. While having the oil changed it was noticed that my inspection was about to expire-something I was oblivious to. The inspection and oil change were done and I was on my way in less than 45 minutes. The staff were all extremely gracious and the sainting area was pleasant.

Richard S.
Philadelphia, NY
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
SCOTT E J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fuccillo Hyundai of Watertown responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback.