KIMBERLEE M M.
Chaumont, NY
10/15/2018
It all started...
I have driven by GWizz Auto group, but I have never been there. I received a notice from my insurance company to have a picture taken of my vehicle. I chose to go to GWizz because it is close to where I work. I was immediately impressed. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very prompt. I proceeded to make appointments for brakes, oil change, and rear window wiper blade repair. The price was fair and the work is quality. Thank you!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for leaving such a great review, Kim! We are so happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with our services here and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a great day!!!

GL
GEOFFREY L.
Alexandria Bay, NY
10/12/2018
Nice people
I just popped in, no appointment for a photo opp for Geico Insurance.

These folks are friendly and polite,,, you don’t run 🏃🏻 into that every day.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review, Geoffrey! We take pride here, on our customer service and hospitality. We hope to see you again in the future, have a great day!

DAVID C.
Kia Sorento
10/12/2018
Outstanding and Friendly
My first time at GWiz. My insurance company sent me to have photos taken of my vehicle. The staff could not have been for friendly and efficient. Thank You!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, David. It was a pleasure having you here at our shop and we hope to see you again in the future for all your other vehicle needs. Have a great day!

Nissan Rogue
10/11/2018
Very courteous and very fast
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Raul. We hope to help you in the future with all your automotive needs. Have a great day!

KYLE S S.
10/11/2018
Really friendly staff on top of their game was a pleasure walking in there they took care of me right away. Will definitely be back to give them more business and recommend them to friends as well
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We take so much pride in our customer service and are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future!

PL
POPPY J L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/07/2018
Great service, excellent customer service. Fixed what was needed & noticed I needed inspection... thanks for that.😁.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Poppy. Here at Gwizz, we pay attention to all details, so that when life gets busy, you dont have to! We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Have a great day!

OB
Oscar B.
Carthage, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said the service was quick and the employees let him know everything that was wrong with his vehicle.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Oscar. We are happy to hear that you had good experience here with us. We hope that we are bale to help you in furture with all your automotive needs.

RF
RONALD C F.
10/05/2018
Excellent service!!!
I can't say enough about how great we were treated during a trying time. What was supposed to be a quick inspection turned into dangerous discoveries they fixed for us. Definitely going to be using them every time I need auto work done.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/08/2018

We are so happy to hear that were able to help you when you most needed it, Ann! We pride ourselves in our cutsomer satisfaction and going above and beyond when we can. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an outstanding review and for being such a valued customer. We hope we can be as helpful with all your other vehicle needs. Have a great day!

Corey S.
Mazda 3
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Corey said that the business did his inspection. They were very quick and customer service was kind and friendly.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/11/2018

We are happy to know you had a good experience here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Corey. We hope to see you in the future for all your automotive needs.

CD
CYNTHIA K D.
Brownville, NY
Ford Edge
10/03/2018
fast friendly service!!
On a rainy day, what better to do than have a photo inspection done!! Fast, friendly service ( with a smile), and so efficient, I'd return for any service to my vehicles!! :)
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for visiting us on such a gloomy day and leaving such a great review, Cynthia! Whether the weather be sun or rain, we are happy to take care of all your automotive needs, especially with a smile. We look forward to working with you in the future.

DV
Douglas V.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said they did a very good job.

EG
Edwin G.
Evans Mills, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Edwin said everything was fine.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/05/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us Edwin. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope to see you again for your regular maintenance.

KRISTINA M M.
Richland, NY
Kia Forte
09/28/2018
Super personable
Super awesome! Nichole [not sure on spelling] was timely, friendly and incredibly personable. She made my photo inspection seem effortless. Thank you for your timely work!!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review Kristina. The staff here prides themselves on their customer service and timely services. We hope to see you again for all your other automotive needs!

ROLANDO M G.
Sackets Harbor, NY
09/27/2018
Outstanding work and extremely professional.
Completely satisfied with all the work on my truck. Very professional...outstanding!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for the great review, Rolando! Our staff here at Gwizz take pride in our customer service and worksmanship. We look forward to working with you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

MASON X D.
Happy Valley, OR
09/26/2018
Amazing customer service
Great location with staff who care about their clients.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Mason. We make it our top priority to pay extra attention to each and every customers needs, as they are all different. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here with us and we hope to be able to take care of all your other vehicle needs.

TL
TRINITY M L.
Carthage, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/26/2018
The people
Fast friendly service always!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for being such a valued customer, Trinity. Dont forget about all the other services we offer here for your vehicle. Have a mgreat day!

Shelby S.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Shelby said she's new to the area, and the staff answered all of her questions with patience. They printed out that information for her, so they went above and beyond what was expected. They did a fantastic job, and she was very pleased.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Shelby. We are very pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Gwizz. Our well trained staff has made it priority to properly inform all our customer's of thei vehicle needs, especially when it comes to our specific climate here in Northern NY.

OC
ONWAH C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/22/2018
Wizardry
Perfectionist! The entire team at GWizz made my family feel as if we were the most important customers they had. Not surprisingly, I heard them treat the next customers the same way. They asked to keep my car an extra day just to make sure the vehicle was done to their satisfaction.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Onwah! We take much pride in our customer service, (or wizardry) and are pleased to know that you were completely satisfied. Thank you for being a valued customer, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

RF
Rita F.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Rita said she is disabled and the staff take very good care of her, the staff is nice people and very good to deal with and the mechanics do good work.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 09/24/2018

We are so glad to hear that we are always able to accomodate you, Rita! You have been a valued customer for quite some time and we appreciate you and your review.

ANNA M.
Cadillac SRX
09/11/2018
Great fast service
Great fast service , no long wait , very efficient
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Anna. We know that life can be busy, so we strive to be as efficient as we can, while also being informative and courteous. We hope to see you in the future for all your other vehicle needs.