12/15/2018
Excellent customer service
Amanda was great at helping me.

CA
Carlo A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Carlo said the service was good.

ROB G.
12/09/2018
Great staff and reasonably priced.
Quick professional and great customer service. Had me back on the road in no time.

12/07/2018
Good
I like the staffs they are friendly

SHERRY B.
Adams Center, NY
Nissan Versa Note
12/06/2018
Friendly, prompt service
Quick photo needed for my insurance. No waiting and friendly staff made this a pleasant stop for me today.

LV
LAURA E V.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2018
Great business
The staff is very friendly and answered all my questions. They offer many services, good prices good quality. The shop has a good size showroom and is well maintained.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Laura! We take a lot of pride in maintaining a clean and friendly environment. We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future.

SD
SHAWN D.
Ellisburg, NY
12/01/2018
Awesome
You don’t come around helpful caring businesses much anymore. GWIZZ is!!!!
I can’t thank them enough for their kindness and help.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate you noticing our detailed customer service, Shawn! We go above and beyond for each customer that we have, to make each experience a more memorable one. We hope we can help you again with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day!

FA
FELIX T A.
Cape Vincent, NY
11/26/2018
Just needed some help with insurance paper work. Was greeted as soon as I came tru the door. Young lady at the desk was very professional and courteous. Definitely an asset to this company! definitely would recommend G wizz to my friends!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your great review, Felix! We take so much pride in our customer service and want to be as welcoming as possible. We look forward to seeing you again, in the future. Have a great day!

SHANDRA S.
Antwerp, NY
11/25/2018
Fantastic customer service
As a new customer I was from out of town trying to get my boyfriends New York truck inspected. They got me right in and fixed up making sure the truck was safe to drive back to Massachusetts in a snow storm. They did everything in there power to make it affordable and safe ...it was a great experience that exceeded my expectations.
I would recommend them to everyone and would not take my truck anywhere else.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 12/06/2018

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience here with us, Shandra! We look forward to seeing you again in the spring, enjoy your winter!

GF
GILBERTO F.
11/25/2018
Mount and balance of new rims
One of my brand new rims got damaged. I believe they should have resolved this issue better. Not only give a $20 discount for a rim that cost me $125.

CO
CARLOS E O.
Philadelphia, NY
11/24/2018
very friendly
I was acknowledged very quickly when I arrived and was treated very very nice by the lady at the front desk,I would definitely stop by again.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Carlos! We hope that in the future, we are able to help you with all your automotive needs. Have a great day!

MYKALA R. P.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/20/2018
Consistently Great
I’ve been trusting Gwizz with everything from state inspections to blown shocks and have zero complaints. They’re thorough and quick and so very helpful and kind. Thank you!

DAVID A B.
11/19/2018
Great place!
Very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend to others.

CRYSTAL C.
La Fargeville, NY
Volkswagen Passat
11/19/2018
Rating
Fast friendly service!! Went to get pics done for insurance.

STEPHANIE H.
11/17/2018
Snow tires and alignment
Knew my name walking in the door. Went straight in at appt times. Complete with in an hour and a half, Thank you!

JUDITH C.
11/14/2018
Would have been a 5 if..
I paid extra to have the car vacuumed out before the floor mats were installed. It dawned on me later That I probably didn’t need to do that. With custom mats it had to be part of the service. If not it should be.

EB
ELLIOTT D B.
Kia Sorento
11/14/2018
Wonderful people very helpful
Wonderful people very helpful answered any all questions and did the great work.

DA
Dove A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nikisha. She said the lady at the front desk was nice, respectful and professional. The business provided in and out service.

JV
JACOB L V.
Dexter, NY
Jeep Compass
11/09/2018
Quality of service is amazing, people are very friendly
I liked my visit alot, they took care of the pictures for my Jeep instantly and the entire time they were very friendly to me, I would definitely go to them again if I needed help with anything!

Djamonee M.
Evans Mills, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Djamonee said he felt welcome. He was satisfied with the customer care.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 11/09/2018

We are so happy to know that you felt welcomed here, Djamonee. We hope that we are able to help you with all your other automotive needs. Have a great day!