RF
REGINALD R F.
02/14/2019
Excellent service and prices
Gwizz auto is a excellent place for all repairs and service, they explain everything to you and recommend the best for your vehicle, the mechanics and front counter services are great, we recommend gwizz to everyone who needs auto repairs, and honest with you about everything you have done, they are the best.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Reginald! We appreciate your business here and it's always a pleasure seeing you and Nancy. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

LAURIE B.
Copenhagen, NY
02/14/2019
personal
I was greeted by two GREAT women at your counter. They treated me with respect and were extremely helpful. After talking to them and understanding all the services that you have to offer, I scheduled an oil change and an inspection to be done on my vehicle. Those ladies were very knowledgable about all the services and products that your company has to offer. I will continue to bring all my vehicles back to you.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, Laurie! We do our very best to keep our customers as informed as possible when tey come to visit us. We offer sevices here that many people dont know about. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for all your other automotive needs. Have a great day!

GO
GAYLA M O.
Lowville, NY
02/10/2019
personable
The employees were excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed our appointment. They were professional, friendly, and courteous.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Gayla! We take pride in our professionalism and are glad that you were able to experience it here. Have a great day!

CLAYTON B.
Evans Mills, NY
Dodge Charger
02/09/2019
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure to come here. The staff is incredibly friendly and always provides honest and comprehensive feedback about your vehicle. They are especially good about not being pushy when it comes to recommended maintenance. They lay it out on the the table and let you decide what you want to do with your vehicle and when. Very flexible and always willing to work with you.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and being such a valued customer, Clayton! We like to keep our customers informed of the repairs recommended on their vehicle, and allow the customer to make their own decision on what you would like to do. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

MICHEAL P.
01/30/2019
Very Good Service
The staff were friendly and competent. The service was on time and the information about the vehicle was far more than I expected.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Micheal. We are glad to hear that we were able to be as informative as possible when it came to your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again for all your automotive needs. Have a great day!

JENNIFER S.
01/30/2019
Great work
Gwizz is a great place in Watertown to get any work done on your car. They always have super friendly service and the work they do is quick and done correctly. I got my CARCO inspection done and got new headlights put on while I was there and all done in under an hour. Great job guys.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jennifer. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you in a timely fashion and that you experienced such wonderful customer service. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your automotive needs. Have a great day!

LP
LUCAS WILLIAM P.
01/27/2019
Great service and team
took my truck in to get service, the team there did great with telling me what needed to be done, and what I should consider doing down the road with repairs. Shortly after getting my truck back, my other vehicle had a massive oil leak. Again, the team there at Gwizz knew exactly what to do, and knew exactly how to take care of me and my car. Best service and repair group I e been to in a long time. They are trust worthy, and dependable!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lucas! We are pleased to know that you can trust us to make sure your vehicles are in tip-top shape. We look forward to taking care of your vehicles in the future. Have a great day!

ER
EUGENE R.
01/24/2019
I had no luck at other shops to fix a clinking noise coming from my front end. Other shops just replaced parts and hoped that worked. The mechanic at G Wizz saw that the parts i thought i needed replaced already had been done. So instead of just replacing them again he tracked down the noise and fixed it. When i told my cowirker where i was going he told me a story that happened 10 years ago. And why he never goes, oh well his loss.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for coming in and choosing Gwizz for your automotive services, Eugene! We take pride in our honest work and we are pleased to hear we were able to find the solution to your complaint! We look forward to working on your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

Racquel M.
01/24/2019
My truck was eating my gas!!
Thanks to Amanda and the crew they were able to get the part needed and fixed same day! We are military from out of town, it’s always hard finding a good honest mechanic when you go off just reviews. Gwizz are good people!! We will be back!!!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for choosing Gwizz for your automotive services, Racquel! We take pride in our work and are pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. We look forward to working on your vehicles in the future. Have a great day!

Nissan Versa Note
Always great service
Very positive and kind service memebers! Always happy to have my car worked on at this place!
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our number one priority is customer service and we are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Excellent customer service
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

WH
WILLAIM H.
Uniontown, PA
01/19/2019
Knowledgeable
Helpful and friendly staff.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, William. We are pleased to hear that we were able to answer all the questions you had. We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future. Have a great day!

Douglas D.
Theresa, NY
Dodge Avenger
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said this business is excellent. He said they have been taking care of his vehicle and he is very satisfied with them, which is why he went back. They're good people.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for being such a valued customer, Douglas. We are happy to hear that you trust us with all your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again. Have a great day!

La Fargeville, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2019
Customer service
Friendly people best customer service ever. Terry Day
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Terry! We pride ourselves on our customer service. We hope to see you for all your other vehcile needs. Have a great day!

CRISTIAN M.
Evans Mills, NY
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/12/2019
Friendly
As soon as i walked in they greeted me anf asked how they could help. The staff is very friendly and very helpful and willing to give recommendations. Will definately return to them for future business.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the positive review, Cristian! We are pleased to know that you had such a great experience here with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

DONALD G S.
Copenhagen, NY
01/12/2019
Very nice people to work with.
Went there to get pictures of my car taken for insurance. Found out they a lot more than service vehicles.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Donald. We are glad you noticed all the services we offer here at Gwizz. We hope to see you in the future for all your vehicle needs. Have a great day!

MF
Melissa F.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said everybody was friendly, and got her vehicle inspected when she needed it
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Melissa. We hope to see you again for all your other automotive needs. Have a great day!

12/15/2018
Excellent customer service
Amanda was great at helping me.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us, Tina. We look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!

CA
Carlo A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Carlo said the service was good.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

We are happy to hear that you received such great service here, Carlo. We hope to see you again. Have a great day!

ROB G.
12/09/2018
Great staff and reasonably priced.
Quick professional and great customer service. Had me back on the road in no time.
J. R. from G Wizz Auto Group responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rob. We pride ourselves on our prfessionalism and service skills. We are looking forward to seeing you again for all your other automotive needs. Have a great day!