RF
RONALD C F.
01/16/2020
Curious staff & excellent work
I took my truck in for an inspection and to have the brakes replaced. Staff did an exceptional job getting the work completed.

LA
LESLIE A.
Deferiet, NY
01/10/2020
Awesome service
The service was great and fast

01/04/2020
Friendly
Went to get pictures done for my insurance, was in and out, took about 10 minutes, staff was friendly.

ANDREANNA B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/03/2020
Good
Very good and fast service

FS
Fred S.
La Fargeville, NY
Ford F-250 Super Duty
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Helen. She said they're terrific, they're very professional and they did a good job. She said they're outstanding time-wise and overall, they're good people.

MICHAEL H.
12/22/2019
Welcoming Professionals
I've come here to get an inspection for insurance and NYS emissions. No matter my needs I was greeted in a timely manner and given valuable insight for my vehicle.

BRENTYN K H.
Evans Mills, NY
Ram 1500
12/20/2019
Awesome shop!! Bring your vehicles here!
Normally I do all my own work on my vehicles. I had a warranty with my truck and could bring my truck to any shop to have the work done I picked gwhizz knowing I had a buddy who works there but that wasn’t the only reason either. These people worked so well with me and my wife! Being deployed I was stressed about getting the work done before the warranty work was up but they made it stress free. Whenever I could I would call and get the info my self but if I couldn’t they were good at explaining things to my wife so she could relay the message. The work done is amazing. No issues there and they also had it done in about a day of actually working on it. Mechanic is very knowledgeable. I would recommend them over and over to everyone who needs major repairs done!

GN
George N.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
George said the service went fast. The staff was polite, pleasant and professional. They have a nice waiting area. He came for an oil change.

JULIE W.

OMAR G.
Fort Drum, NY
12/15/2019
Great Service!
I had a great experience at G Wizz Auto Group because they were very diligent with me.

DAVID M B.
Philadelphia, NY
12/13/2019
Polite friendly staff very professional
I only had photo insp done for insurance but folks were professional and friendly in and out very quickly.

BW
BRETT W.
Calcium, NY
Jeep Patriot
12/12/2019
Best auto shop
Awesome place to do business they are nice and have awesome staff

TRACY L M.
Cape Vincent, NY
Nissan Rogue
12/08/2019
Curtious , knowledgeable
We were satisfied with the service we received. They told us what they recommended to be completed , however didn’t pressure us into more than we could afford. Waiting area was clean , staff was friendly. Work that was done was done properly.

HB
HERMAN B.
Black River, NY
12/07/2019
Grace place
Friendly place. Taking time to better diagnose the vehicle. And very fast service.

12/05/2019