DE
DEBORAH A E.
Oswego, NY
08/21/2019
Insurance photos and service
Excellent customer service fast and efficient

NB
NICHOLAS M B.
Philadelphia, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
08/20/2019
Quick and nice service
Amanda at the front desk was really nice and quick. Goes out of her way. Definitely recommend 👍🏼

Jody L.
Adams, NY
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jody said the business took photos for insurance purposes because it is a new vehicle. The girl she dealt with was helpful and she is pleased about how quick and easy the process was. The facility is conveniently located for her too.

Gouverneur, NY
08/15/2019
great experience
I needed a Carco inspection. The young lady at the counter was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The process was complete within minutes.

JEREMY F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/10/2019
Between the receptionist (Amanda) and the mechanics willing to work with people in difficult financial situations along with the excellent repair work, I will be referring and friends or family to bring their vehicles here.

MT
MARCIA T.
08/09/2019
Once again G Wizz had outdone itself. My car was towed into their business and they set about finding out what was wrong. The problem was found and fixed. It us now like new. Thanks so much to Shawn, Walter and Amanda for looking out for me. Also thank you to the mechanics who found and fixed the problem. I was kept in the loop from beginning to end. Thanks so much.

NF
N F.
08/06/2019
Vehicle getting fixed
Gwizz does a great job, they have been great, they have done alot of work for us, our explorer is being rebuilt piece by piece, Gwizz deserves great reviews nothing less.

NF
N F.
08/06/2019
Vehicle getting fixed

LT
LISA B T.
Carthage, NY
08/05/2019
Very friendly, professional service. Walked in, was immediately greeted and served. Got my car inspection for insurance done in no time and I was on my way!

DONALD E. S.
Redwood, NY
07/30/2019
The gentleman that took care of me was excellent
I went there to get photos of my car for insurance purposes (carco). They were efficient and expedient. The place was neat and clean. I had never been there before but will be back for service and repair.

CLAYTON B.
Evans Mills, NY
Dodge Charger
07/25/2019
Always a pleasure!
G Wizz is my regular mechanic here in Watertown. They have proven to be trustworthy, honest, and don’t BS you when they are working on your vehicle. The staff is always courteous and fun to talk to. I never mind having to wait a couple of hours for my vehicle since I’m honestly not bored there. Highly recommend to anyone in the area.

RN
ROBERT N.
Brownville, NY
Kia Optima
07/23/2019
Very Happy
They were very busy, but got me in and back out the door satisfied quickly.

EE
Ernesto E.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Ernesto said the employees took care of him in the same day.

DT
DERRELL L T.
Bryans Road, MD
Dodge Charger
07/22/2019
Above and beyond wonderful Service
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to schedule an appointment, but when I walked in, I was greeted, and welcomed to come in to get a vehicle inspection. I was told in advance how long the wait was and was updated the status of my vehicle as maintenance was being done. Unfortunately, my car had to stay overnight, but they were quick to give me a rental so that I can get back and forth until I can get what I needed to get done to my car. Very pleased, and look forward to coming back tomorrow and for future services.

RF
Reginald F.
07/18/2019
The best service in town
We have been going to Gwhizz auto for over 3 years now and have never had any problems, Shawn, Amanda, and Walter are the best, and Cory,our mechanic is great, I don't understand some of these negative reviews, parts wear out and need replacing, never have we felt like they just do it to take your money, we have a vehicle that runs great and is safe because of Gwhizz, Amanda is top notch with explaining everything you need, I like going to them and knowing I won't be ripped off, to us Gwhizz is #1,we recommend them highly to everyone who asks about our Explorer, it's 13 years old and run's like new because of them, we even had offers to sell it because of its condition but we won't sell, thanks for everything and everyone at Gwhizz.

Ford Expedition
Professional Undercoating
Customer service is excellent, knowledgeable in what she do. Answered all my questions and everything I need in a friendly manners. I will go to this place anytime and will recommend friends and families too.

DK
DAISY K.
Henderson, NY
Awesome fast service
The gentleman was more than professional and caring when it came to serving my trucks needs. I like how he explained everything in simple terms and why. I'll be back for future service.

JV
Juan V.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the service was good.

VP
VERONICA A P.
07/17/2019
Probably wont be coming back
So I orginally was not going to say anything but it kinda really upset me and it's been in my head since she said it. But I took my Hyundai up to G Wizz let me say that again. MY Hyundai. And the women in the middle of helping me said that she was probably wasting her time talking to me and that she should talk to the guy I came in with instead of me. I was and currently am genuinely upset at the fact she said something like this but I still laughed it off. I would never expect this from a women and I am extremely upset that something like that even came from her mouth.

Carthage, NY
07/12/2019
Photo inspection
Workers at G Wizz Auto Group at doing the photo inspection for my insurance agency.