Overall Rating 3.26/5Overall Rating 3.26/5Overall Rating 3.26/5rating 3.26rating 3.26

CO
Cade O.
Santa Rosa, CA
08/22/2018
Disrespectful, dishonest, condescending
We live 64 mls from dealership. We emailed,we called, and called again to confirm we were on the way to view a truck from their online inventory. We arrive to a suprised sales lady. They couldn't find the truck at first, (25 min) we went to go for a test drive,no gas. For a 32k purchase I got 10 min, not even to e to adjust the seats, oh then there was the flashing error code. "It's ok we'll take care of that) all this tells me they didn't even take time to prep truck for showing, nevermind sale. I started the slow burn to anger. The excruciating sales process started with their unwillingness to discuss any kind of fair price adjustment, gave me 200 for a 1500 dollar trade in, stating it was going to cost them to take it to auction, (bs) they stated we had subpar credit so we had to go with "their" lender. When we stayed we could get our own financing, (our crdt is in the mid 800s)their tactics got more ridgid. At one point we had a 600 difference to get a payment we could handle, they said they couldn't come down that much, they needed "to make payroll" Had the truck not been a unicorn we searched for 9mths to find we should have walked out. 15 k was the agreed down, then suddenly to qualify the deal they needed 3k more. 18 k on a 32k truck seems like a screw job. To top it all off after the paperwork signed, we couldn't p/u the truck for 48 hrs, but here "Tak our loaner" we live 1.5 hrs away, another day lost of travel. So to add insult, our sales lady couldn't even be there to hand off keys, show us features, to top it off we got only an administrator key, making some features unavailable (remote start ect) "oh we only received one key" in the first week I paid 390$ for the correct key, a diagnosis fee to find out why the rear window didn't work an 100$ deductable +two weeks to make the truck right. 18 k down doesn't even buy you courtacy or respect. Never buy a car from them buyer beware!!

CO

GP
Glenn P.
07/31/2018
All talk
I took my 2015 MKZ for a recall repair. Michael Pedro was the service representative Who assisted me. I decided to get a 20000 mile service as well as an oil change which included a special sludge treatment extra money of course no big deal. I was told the work was completed. I drove down the street .3 miles and notice mechanic dirt on sun visor door panel and interior door upholstery. I call Micheal he assured me no problem bring it back will take care of it. He never checked to see if the issue was resolved which it wasn’t.
I decided to check my air filter to see if it was changed it wasn’t. Michael made it clear they are working on providing better service. Michael you failed to follow up to see if the problems were handled. Take responsibility for your part in this. As well as the so called manager (did not untroduce me referred to me as the Lincoln Mr. or Miss until you get permission to use first name common courtesy ) I blame management for horrible customer service and saying things to pacify customers. Good job Who ever the two guys are I first encountered they are the standard.

M R.
09/12/2017
Horrible dealership
Sold us a bad car and they are unable to repair it on several attempts. Service desk is very unhelpful with providing information and loaner cars

CR
Claude R.
San Francisco, CA
08/02/2017
PRICE GOUGERS/NO RESULTS /MY CAR IS NOW IN ITS THIRD WEEK THERE
My Lincoln's in its third week there, they still have NOT fixed it, they keep wanting more money to find the problem which they can never find and someone broke out the rear windshield while my car was there; it's still there with no progress yet.

NE
Nevergotothisplace E.
06/26/2017
Nightmare
We bought a brand new 2014 3 years ago. The car turned to be garbage (NEVER BUY A FOCUS) got a call from then offering us HUGE discounts and a DEAL WE CANNOT MISS OUT ON, since we bought that terrible 2014 focus. Well in the end they just wanted us to buy a new car with 5% interest totaling over 30k! They played me like an idiot since they saw i was young. The car sales man Billy treated me like i was a dumb child and WILL NOT STOP CALLING ME! He called me 3 times while i was at a funeral and i told him it wasnt a good time to talk. All around un professional; sleazy and unfair. STAY AWAY FROM FORD AND FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

david s.
05/25/2017
How long is too long?
1/2/2017 to present still no truck or any attempt to update me with any kind information.20thou deserves a more time effective and informational updating process.Ford and myself deserve so much more than you provide!!!

PO
Pissed O.
05/12/2017
How long can it take and how many false completion of a engine build for my 2001 lightning can one man take ?
Really wondering if anybody in this service dept has as much love and total dedication to high performance vehicles of the Ford motor Co.Like the customers who love driving that style of your product.I started this project/fiasco on 1/2/2017 and as of today still no truck and zero confidence and a ton of second guessing!!!!

KD
Kasswinn D.
12/30/2016
Kasswinn
Worst dealership in california. Service department is always changing staff and it get worse as they hire less and less capable people each time.
I completely agree with the lther reviews about the sales reps, they are absolutely the biggest dummys known to man. They our the biggest liars and really not good at it. Very unprofessional.
After reading the 5 star reviews posted here, its safe to say they were more than likely posted by the sales staff.

Stacy S.
Pittsburg, CA
10/19/2016
Dishonest crooks
I went looking at cars at Future Ford of Concord and I asked if they offer Costco pricing and was an authorized Costco Dealer. They told me they were. The salesman Bob, another salesman Jimmy, their manager Mitch (not sure if real manager) and another manager Saliman all kept telling us were getting the Costco discount and Costco pricing. We agreed and signed papers over a price they assured was certified Costco program. Well thank God I was waiting on my monies and didn't give them a dime  or leave the lot with the vehicle. They are not even a authorized dealer or agent of Costco and was making up their own so called Costco deals. I called an questioned who was their Costco point of contact they told me that Saliman was honoring the Costco pricing. I then called Saliman because he was not contacting me and asked why I was not getting the true Costco pricing and they are not even authorized and what was he going to do to correct this issue. I shared with Saliman the true Costco pricing and he told me it was not true because he used to work at a authorized dealer and that is not right pricing. He also advised me that price is way to low and there is no way they are going to honor that price. It is a shame that 4 staff members and 2 claim to be managers all lied and think it is ok. They kept saying their motto is honesty first. That is a red flag when someone keeps saying that. I ttied to resolve the issue and others need to be warned. Your read their Yelp reviews they and dishonest to their customers all the time.

stacy s.
Pittsburg, CA
10/18/2016
Dishonest crooks
they will lie to you about anything even what day of the week it is. They misrepresent and give you bogus information. Don't trust them they tilde me they are giving me special costco pricing they are not even a authorized costco dealer and you call them out on it and lie about it.

05/22/2016 Category: Sales
NO Customer Service
I had a issue had to return a vehicle after just 30 days , Dealer offered to buy the car back for #2800 less than what I just bought it for and on top I lost my $3000 deposit
Nobdody called me from there and figure out a plan

05/16/2016 Category: Sales
Horrible customer service
Bought a 2013 Ford Fusion 30 days ago for I put $3000 down had to return it since it was for my younger brother who got a DUI and could not keep the car
Went to dealer explained situation and was told that they would offer me 12200 for the car that I just paid 14799 for 30 days ago
I would lose my down payment of $3000 and have to pay the dealer 2800 to get out of the loan
No customer service nor did they care that I was a mother of 4

Nobody even called me to work something out

Melinda H.
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department Staff
I don't know how any Service Department can be successful. without having a diligent employee such as Kim Sloat onboard. He's an overly capable young man, who's able to juggle anything that's thrown at him - and he does it all with great finesse. The service department at Future Ford of Concord have bent over backwards to accommodate my every need, and Kim is at the heart of the successful operation.

Andrew G S.
FORD ESCAPE
08/01/2015 Category: Service
The Staff
Never disappointed at Future Ford, Concord.

MK
Mark Wade K.
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Looking for a great small car
Friendly and helpful staff helped us to choose our new Veloster. We love it.

Michael C M.
Alamo, CA
FORD F150
06/17/2015 Category: Sales
good experience
happy with how i was treated

BO
Benjamin O.
HYUNDAI SONATA
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Future Hyundai of Concord Service is Great!
Excellent service. Very professional and friendly staff. Keep up the great work!

Dwayne M M.
Red Bluff, CA
FORD F150
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Good Experience
Salesman Zack Lewis and I hit it off from the moment when he asked if he could help me as I was looking at F150s. He was very informative and knew his product exceptionally well. From the first greeting to the handshake after my purchase, not once did he high pressure me. On parting, he sincerely let me know that I was welcome to come by if I needed more information on the truck. A very pleasant experience. I am very pleased with Future Ford and my new truck.