Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

My name is Tim Grizzell, and I'm the owner. When I decided to open this sales and service facility I took all those aforementioned questions into consideration. It occurred to me that in order to survive, and ultimately be successful, we had to offer something that customers couldn't get anywhere else in the valley.

Bear with me while I provide you with just a little background. I've lived in Madera since 1971. I graduated from Madera High School in 1981. I married my wife Janie (also a MHS graduate) in 1983 and became a mechanic in 1984. We have twin girls that graduated from Madera High in 2006. In other words, we're grounded in the community. ...more

Categories

Sat
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Sun
closed
* Pacific Time (US & Canada)
16969 Hill Drive Madera, CA 93638-5224
Service Coupons
  • Spring Special
    $69.99
    Includes: Oil Change, Filter Change, 150 Point Safety Inspection, Cooling System Service & Courtesy Carwash
    Code:
    Offer Valid 04/06/2018-06/30/2018 Plus tax. Synthetic oil extra. Includes most cars. Certain restrictions apply. One coupon per vehicle.
  • Air Conditioning Service
    $99.50
    R134A Refrigerant Only & Includes Freon
    Code:
    Offer Valid 04/06/2018-06/30/2018 Plus tax. Includes most cars. Certain restrictions apply. One coupon per vehicle.
  • Transmission Fluid Exchange
    $229.99
    Includes Synthetic Fluid
    Code:
    • 100,00 Mile Service: Is Your Vehicle Ready?
      4 Cyl Vehicles $225 6 Cyl Vehicles $300 8 Cyl Vehicles $375
      Includes: Install Iridium Spark Plugs, Replace Ignition Wire Set, Replace Air Filter, Remove & Clean Throttle Body, Perform BG Fuel Injector Service, Scan All Onboard Systems, Perform Onboard Computer Update(if applicable)
      Code:
      Offer Valid 04/06/2018-06/30/2018 Plus tax. Certain restrictions apply.
    • Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.