Business Solutions

G & J Auto Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SK
Scott K.
11/23/2022
Working with G & J auto is always a smooth professional easy experience
I will not let anyone but the men from g&j automotive work on my car George has been a blessing ever since I met him he's very professional breaks to billing...

BP
BRITTANY P.
11/23/2022
Always friendly & excellent service
After going to G&J for an oil change forever ago, I started going to them for all of my auto needs. They are so kind and friendly and they’re always up front...

11/22/2022
Great
Great

LG
Linda G.
11/18/2022
Always get respect and if I need help with the price they work with me
I've always been welcome and taking care of if I run in to any problems they always help me at g and j auto George and John I'm so grateful for them

Dominick B.
11/17/2022
Came through in the clutch
Needed an emergency strut replacement. They got it done quickly and at a good price. George really cares about his customers and it shows.