AG
ANDY G.
10/20/2020
Better performance than I had been told
Everyone said highest priced, crap mechanics, bad service... but that wasn't my experience!

XD
XOPHIL D.
Chevrolet HHR
10/20/2020
Promptness. Great customer service. Friendly technicians.
The lobby is very comfortable, everyone is ready to help, very friendly technicians, lobby waiting area is comfortable.

DK
DIANA K.
10/18/2020
Excellent!
Brought my car in for routine maintenance. They didn't try to fix things that didn't need it. They informed me of a potentially serious problem that should be covered by dealer warranty even though I wasn't having any real symptoms yet. Very impressed with their knowledge and fair cost. Anytime my car needs a service I will bring it here.

Apple Valley, CA
10/09/2020
Fantastic Service
G&M is the only place in the high desert I trust taking my vehicle to for service. Appreciate their commitment to great customer service as well.

CLAUDE C.
10/07/2020
Honesty
I believe you are honest , I never have to return to get completed work redone .

ZM
ZOE M.
Wrightwood, CA
10/06/2020
Fast service
Fast and efficient service! Thank you!

DN
DARLA N.
Stockton, CA
Dodge Avenger
10/03/2020
Out of towner and stuck
I can not express enough my gratitude for this company and Travis!
I am from Northern Calif and my car broke down just outside of Bakersfield. I had my car towed to a dodge dealership where it sat for 3 days because they could not accommodate me.
G&M went to Bakersfield and retrieved my car and within a day it was fixed. Travis is my hero!!
Full disclosure through out the whole process. I highly recommend G&M for any auto need.

VL
VINCENT L.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/01/2020
Great mechanic shop
Quick excellent work, very helpful
Thanks Jim

RHON W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/01/2020
Very friendly & professional team that provides prompt quality service
Took my Chevy duramax In for a service. Got me in right away and performed excellent work. Very friendly and professional team that take pride in what they do.

JOSEPH T.
Phelan, CA
09/25/2020
Customer service and Technicians
Excellent service. Technicians are very knowledgeable and customer service was excellent. Will return definitely. Will also refer potential customers also. 5 out 5 stars

GW
GARY W.
Apple Valley, CA
09/24/2020
Workmanship and diagnosis
Excellent diagnosis service and repairs

AO
AMANDA O.
09/23/2020
Prompt and professional.
This was my first time at G&M. I was pleasantly surprised at how prompt they were at honoring the appointment time I was given.
My time is very valuable to me, and how my time is managed is equally important. G&M honored their word to the appointed time, and I greatly appreciated it.
I think I’ve found the future mechanic for my truck.

LF
LINDA F.
Victorville, CA
Toyota Venza
09/22/2020
Friendly quick attention to detail service
I always know I can trust them especially if I’m going on a trip to know that my car is in good shape. Thank you Donny and all your staff

DAVID D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/19/2020
Very friendly staff, prompt service. Very professional local business.

JOE M.
Phelan, CA
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/18/2020
Auto Repair
Excellent service Jim made the process very smooth and easy Thanks!!!!