RL
ROBERT L.
05/12/2021
Excellent service - as always!
As always the service I received from G & M was outstanding. A pleasure to do business with.

MT
MAX T.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/12/2021
Professional service
Awesome service and friendly greetings from staff .

05/07/2021
Always great service
We have been taking our vehicles here for about 5-6years. They always give good service and are trust worthy. Great customer service and very friendly.

MARY LOU L.
04/29/2021
Professional REAL people
Owner and employees value the customers. Shop is very clean. Work is excellent and timely.

CF
CHUCK F.
Lucerne Valley, CA
Kia Soul
04/22/2021
Great service and job well done

THEDORE B.
Lincoln Aviator
04/22/2021
Excellent service experience
Excellent reception, service, repair and delivery experience. Will definitely trust this facility with my next vehicle problem. I recommend this facility for everyone desiring excellence.

Pasadena, CA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/20/2021
Excitlent service people are Great I would recommend any of my coworkers and family to take there vehicle there to be service.

KIM S.
04/14/2021
Always friendly excellent service
I have been taking my diesel truck here for a few years now and highly recommend them.

KV
KATHLEEN V.
Adelanto, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/14/2021
Fast and courteous.
I called to have my husband’s Ford F-250 serviced. Jim told me to bring it in and it was taken care of within 24 hrs. Other places said to bring it in and leave it and they would try to get to it within the week but the truck would sit there for days. Very polite and prompt staff. I will definitely refer friends and return.

DORA G.
Valencia, CA
Toyota Sequoia
04/09/2021
Awesome customer service!
My sequoia had a massive fluid leak (massive to me ;)) just as I parked at campsite . It could not be driven. Tow truck came through autoclub 4.5 hours later and got it to the night drop off. Jim and Travis (not sure of name) they were able to squeeze my car in knowing it had to be fixed by that same day for me to be able to return home over the weekend. Awesome people, great work ethic, made me feel comfortable to drive my car back to campsite. Thank goodness for people like them. Thank you!

HM
HENRY M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/09/2021
G&M Automotive
Great repair center for everything I’ve always needed. Friendly, knowledgeable staff has always taken care of me in a timely manner.

DARLENE M.
Victorville, CA
Honda Fit
04/08/2021
Brakes
Amazing service. The shop is clean, services are fairly priced and excellent customer service.

RO
RANDY O.
04/07/2021
Thanks to their friendly staff my project got done quickly and right

MIA H.
Toyota Echo
04/06/2021
Recommend
I had a wonderful experience today. I needed a smog check and they had me in and out in no time. The staff was friendly and professional. I was very comfortable in the lobby it's clean and has nice comfortable couches there's also vending machine's and water available.

DEREK
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
04/02/2021
Quick and efficient
For what would have taken all day at the dealership was done in less than 4 hours and half the price with the parts coming from the dealership