DARRELL S.
Saturn VUE
10/13/2019
There for us
I can't thank G &.M enough for saving us twice. Each time they accepted our vehicle in short order for diagnosis and subsequent repairs. They are quick and prices are fair and you can count on their work. Outstanding people as well, thsnks for helping us out

AR
ANGELLA R.
Ram 3500
10/11/2019
Serviced my Cummings Ram on short notice so I could enjoy trip
Nice professional, very clean comfortable waiting room

DEREK H.
10/09/2019
Fast friendly service
They were friendly and helpful
Provided great service in a excellent time frame
All this plus the best prices around I will definitely be back

CF
CHUCK F.
Lucerne Valley, CA
Kia Soul
10/08/2019
Great service and very professional as usual
Fast and professional service as usual

Phelan, CA
Dodge Journey
10/08/2019
Great service.
Travis was very helpful.

JOHN S.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/03/2019
Great service, Jim Veal is the real deal !!

HG
HANNIBAL G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/17/2019
Cleanest building i have ever walked in. Great people.
Great family owned business.The front office building was cleaner than the white house. Did not over charge me and i will return for future services.

ROSE MARIE M.
Honda Accord Sedan
09/11/2019
Courtesy/clean/prompt
Very pleased with service and staff.

GM
GLORIA M.
08/31/2019
helpful,honest,nice people
I take my car and truck here. Best in high desert

GG
Gordon G.
08/29/2019
Car Busheons
I had my busheons done here and I was very satisfied with the work they did and haven't had any issues since.

SOURIYETH C.
Las Vegas, NV
Ford Cutaway
08/29/2019
LA trip
On way back from LA after buying truck. Serpentine belt ripped. I googled closest mechanic to me. I was directed to to G & M. What a blessing it was. TRAVIS was the best. His customer service along with the tech was top notch. I was in and out in a flash and on my way home to Las Vegas smiling from ear to ear. I’m a business owner as well and know the importance of 5 star service and quality. Other companies please take notes. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for everything.

Darrell S.
Saturn VUE
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said he appreciates this business servicing his vehicle with no appointment. He said they got right back to him with an estimate and he is real impressed with them. He also said everything works.

MICHAEL P.
Phelan, CA
08/21/2019
RV Service
Reasonably priced and great customer service.

CO
CHARLES O.
Pinon Hills, CA
Kia Optima
Professional Shop
This is a top class shop. It is clean, organized, and does what they say they will in a professional and timely manner. We will bring all of our future business to them.

ANNIE S.
Smog test
Very professional!

BRIAN H.
Kia Optima
Great Customer service
Both times I have visited G&M the customer service has been awesome, very friendly people and they do great work. I will definitely be back.

PH
PETER H.
Chula Vista, CA
08/20/2019
Good visit for emergency repair
Jared and comoany were great helping me get my car bsck on the road sfter sn emergency flashing check engine light. Comfortable and straight forward.

DA
DAVID A.
Victorville, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/17/2019
Tundra inspection
Friendly, fast, efficient customer service.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Nissan Titan
08/17/2019
Highly skilled technicians
I've used G&M for years because I was impressed with the quality of work, the diagnostic skills of the workers.
They have a clean shop and office, Courteous, informative staff.
They're not inexpensive, but cheaper and quicker than dealerships, and can work on all your vehicles, including your rv.

GH
GARY H.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/16/2019
The knowelageable service and sales people and the friendlist also its nice that they know our names when we come in for oil change or other services.
great service friendly customer service and knowledgeable mechanics and staff