ES
EDDIE/KELLEY S.
Ram 3500
03/03/2021
customerservice top notch
Had our 3500 Ram serviced. Couldn’t be happier.

Phelan, CA
03/02/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
I called them to get a second opinion on an oil leak and even over the phone Jim was great and helpful and was encouraging me to have them take a look at it. Turns out it was a minor leak, not the major repair ($1400+) i was told from somebody else and I was very glad to hear that. They got my car all fixed up and its running great. The customer service made me feel reassured and I felt confident that they knew what they were doing.

DAVID D.
03/01/2021
Friendly and Quick Service
I took my 2008 toyota 4runner to get the free 40 point inspection from AAA...no issues found...friendly service and quick service...got an appointment at 8am and i was out in an hour 👍

ANTHONY B.
Cadillac STS
02/25/2021
I’ve been a customer for 30 years!! Always fair prices and always Honest and Superior Satisfaction!!
Their Employees are very Knowledgeable and Honest. You won’t leave there felling you had been Screwed over! You’ll never have to take a vehicle back because it wasn’t Diagnosed or fixed properly! Their Mechanics are the best in the business ( David , is by far Number One )

CR
CLARA R.
Oak Hills, CA
Cadillac STS
02/25/2021
Consistency and being Trustworthy!
Work Ethics, Customer Service, Being Prompt!!!

BR
BRIANNA R.
Audi S5
02/24/2021
Above and beyond
G&M Automotive goes above and beyond expectations. You will not be disappointed with their work. You will instantly notice how clean the entire place is including work areas. They take great pride in their work and it shows. Your vehicle will be in great hands. We do not use any other shop since using G&M. It's always appreciated that they keep in touch and explain every detail before doing the work and Jim is wonderful. We will never take our vehicles elsewhere and appreciate all the hard work they put in to keep our vehicles on the road! It's also nice to pick our cars up washed and clean! Thank you G&M for keeping our cars happy and customers even happier!

Ford F550 Super Duty
02/24/2021
Fast service
We had a company truck Brake down and G&M had it towed and repaired in less than 2 days.

Nissan Versa
02/23/2021
Professional
Very professional thank you

STEPHEN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/23/2021
G & M is always professional and thorough.

STEVEN W.
Victorville, CA
02/19/2021
Always excellent service you can trust
I always go to G&M fir my trucks service. This is an establishment that I can trust. They are very straightforward about any service or reinsurance that needs to be done and also advise of issues that are not a priority.
I’m very happy with the service I receive.

WR
WALT R.
02/09/2021
The service we received from the time my vehicle was towed in to the time it was fixed. The weekend person who we talked to after hours was phenomenal. Service writer Jim was prompt and professional and kept us up to date on the whole process
Travis M., Service Manager from G & M Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2021

Thankyou very much for trusting us with your jeep wrangler.

BRENT S.
San Francisco, CA
Ford E450 Super Duty
02/08/2021
Great people and quality work
G&M found the problem quickly and charged me a fair price. What more could you want??
Travis M., Service Manager from G & M Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2021

Glad we were able to help you and your ford E450. Thank you for trusting us.

WC
WENDY C.
Apple Valley, CA
Chevrolet HHR
02/04/2021
Honest professional staff.
Jim, Travis and David are great respectful Businnessmen
Travis M., Service Manager from G & M Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2021

Glad we were able to keep your chevy HHR going. You have been a loyal customer for years and thank you for that.

YG
YVONNE G.
Victorville, CA
Nissan Quest
02/04/2021
Yvonne
I’ve known this business for a long time. Believe and trust in their service and honestly. Work is efficient and well done. I feel welcomed when I arrive for service. I leave my vehicle in good hands.

ROBERT H.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
02/03/2021
100% Satisfied Customer
Great experience, definitely a returning customer.