HT
Hank T.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Hank said the business provided quick service getting him in and out. He has no complaints.

04/11/2019
We keep going back to G & S because their service and advice is superb!

BC
BO C.
04/10/2019
You Just Know
You just know when someone's shooting straight with you. Not only did these folks get me in and out, they corrected some shoddy work from a previous, less reputable mechanic.
They quickly became our go-to mechanic!

RT

M
M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/03/2019
fast service. great mechanics. honest.
I have been using for my commercial fleet for over a year. Nothing but great service. Thanks G&S keep up the good work.

EH
Ellie H.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Ellie said the service was good and completed quickly. She always takes her vehicle to the business for service.

RK
RACHAEL K.
Kia Rondo
03/29/2019
Quick and Easy
I took my car in, in the morning and it was out by the afternoon! Everyone was friendly and did a great job on my car. Would definitely go back!

NK
NOLAN K.
03/28/2019
Speed
Turnaround time was quick!

KC
Kandy C.
Oklahoma
Dodge Ram Van
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Kandy said the service is great and they have been using them for years.

Charles W.

MY
MANN Y.
03/15/2019
Quality and service
I was recommended to get my oil change at G&S Automotive and glad that I took the advice.

MIKE B.
03/15/2019
Accurate Diagnostics, Excellent Service
We have relied on G & S for a couple years for my son and daughter attending OU. It was difficult at first to accept a facility, 1300 miles away, telling us we needed a new transmission, but John found one with a warrenty at a reasonable cost that worked out great. We've been back several times for additional work.

Oklahoma City, OK
03/14/2019
Had a stuck brake caliper piston issue, didn't have the time or resources to do it myself. Within 10 min of arriving, vehicle was on the lift, parts ordered (parts arrived mind blowing quick) and I was out the door in under an hour. Both front brake calipers replaced. 10/10 would recommend.

CE
Catherine E.
Mazda Tribute
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service is always completed on time. They are efficient, and they don't try to upsell her.

ET
Evan T.
03/08/2019
Reliable, Honest and Fast
I have been using G & S Automotive for all of my car repair needs since 2002. They have never failed to deliver excellent service. They are always ready when I walk in with a car problem, and always get back to me promptly with a fair price to do the work. They remember me by name, and always give me honest opinions -- even if that includes telling me there is nothing that needs to be fixed and wishing me the best until next time. I don't ever plan on going anywhere else.

03/07/2019
Excellent work
Always nice and they really understand the students situation. I trust them!!

LP
LORI P.
Kia Sedona
02/20/2019
Integri
Integrity and expert service with prices comprable to all other shops in the area of a auto

Toyota Tundra
02/15/2019
Finally a repair place you can trust
I have been taking my cars here for the last four years a great place

02/15/2019
Emergency Appointment
Excellent service. Trustworthy and reliable technicians.

SAM W.
Toyota Tundra
02/13/2019
Quality people
I have been a customer for over 31 years. Greg is and always has been a great person and in these most recent years I have found John to be that type of a person also. This shop has always stood behind their work, I leave there every time knowing my vehicle is working properly. Never have I been over charged.