JESSICA H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/01/2019
politeness
The guy that took care of me, took time to explain everything to me to where I understood it. So thank you so very much for all your help. And was very quick on fixing my truck . And fair priceing.

SARAH M.
Blanchard, OK
Ram 1500
10/31/2019
Awesome
This is a great company!

PF
Piercen F.
Austin, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Piercen said overall the experience was great, the staff was very informative, got it done in a timely manner and they are easy to work with.

KW
Kai W.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Kai said he used this business for years. They are pretty good.

SK
SAESUM K.
Nissan Versa
10/23/2019
Amazing
John is extremly good and honest

Volkswagen CC

NOLAN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/11/2019
Learn
As usual I learn something every time

ABBY M.
Nissan JUKE
10/09/2019
First time customer, very happy!
Great customer service, fully explained things, competitive pricing that saved me $700 dollars (!!!), and gave me confidence that I wasn’t being taken advantage of. Definitely coming back. Highly recommend.

CR
CAMERON R.
Ram 2500
09/26/2019
Direct and forward service! + affordable!!
Quick, easy and affordable. Very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the mechanical issues without talking down!

TA
TERRY A.
09/20/2019
Trustworthy service!
I am a single mom from CO, my daughter goes to OU, and her car broke down. I found so many positive reviews about G&S, I had to put my trust in them to find out what was wrong with my daughters car and they did just that! They got her in with short notice and they found the issue and fixed it at an extremely affordable rate. They have such a friendly staff and I feel so relieved, hundreds of miles away, that my daughter has a place to bring her car for repairs when needed. I am very great full !! Thank you G&S!!

Honda Accord Crosstour
09/12/2019
Routine maintenance
Excellent service. Honest and reliable. I was in automotive repair for many years before moving to Norman. Great service.

STEPHANIE S.
09/06/2019
Dependable, professional and affordable
I've been taking my vehicle to G & S Automotive for over a year now for minor issues and preventative maintenance and am always pleased with the work and level of professionalism they provide. I know I can count on them when needed.

JUSTIN C.
09/06/2019
Very friendly
Took my sons truck in which was having engine trouble and got a call from John after a few days who talked me through the issues. Was very honest and very friendly. He told us the repairs would exceed the value of the vehicle and advised us on where to salvage it. Everything worked out perfectly.

EB
EMILIE B.
Kia Rondo
09/04/2019
Glad I Found Them!
Great customer service, got me in as soon as they could. Turn around time was about a day. Charged me a reasonable price, and as an OU staff member, I received a 10% discount. Would highly recommend to anyone!

HG
HELENE G.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/22/2019
Best service around
A professional, intelligent, skilled, and experienced mechanic. He accurately diagnosed and quickly repaired my truck. Thanks for your excellent skills and fair price.

I no longer have to deal with the local Schiebster mechanics.

COLEMAN H.
08/21/2019
10/10 Recommend
Took my car in because my air conditioning stopped working during the hottest part of the summer. They fixed the issue which turned out to be faulty wiring and connectors to the blow motor. I was thinking it was going to take much more than the two hours they took to repair it. I waited a month to get my air conditioning fixed and I only regret not taking it to them sooner.

NK
NOLAN K.
08/20/2019
I thought there was a deduction for A/C and then one for engine and etc and then an A/C problem in the future would have the deductible met. Thank you for doing the right thing in spite of my ignorance.

CJ
CHRIS J.
Noble, OK
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/09/2019
The service was great there after they were done with my vehicle he came out and explained everything he done and everything that he had to do extra and just charged me extra for the parts not even extra for labor all in all it was a good experience and now my truck stops better than ever

GB
GARY B.
08/08/2019
Dodge truck
Good service. Great communication. Reasonable price. Quick turnaround.

MICHELLE G.
Lexus ES 300
08/07/2019
Awesome place
They are all nice and get your vehicle right in and get it done fast