VJ
VIC J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/12/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop in Norman
Your work is accurate and thorough, and your prices are better than fair!

JJ
Jonathan J.
Honda Accord
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff at this business explained everything to him about his vehicle, and the prices were fair.

SHERMAN B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/14/2018
Quality work
They worked with me to identify issues with my vehicle in order of priority. They then were able to do the work relatively quickly, as well as found ways to save me money while getting the necessary work completed. I do not plan on taking my truck to any other mechanics unless the folks at G&S advise it.

CE
Catherine E.
Mazda Tribute
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said everything was fine at this business. They are always really helpful and they get the vehicle done quickly.

IK
Isere K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Isere said she would recommend this business for service.

AW
Andrea W.
Jeep Patriot
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business's service was really friendly.

DINAH D.
10/26/2018
I felt like my car had the highest priority.
G and S had no problem scheduling my car for a brake job, and they had it ready when they said they would. After the job was done, I heard a new problem with my brakes. When I called G and S about it, they diagnosed and fixed the problem the same day I called.

CY
CECILIA Y.
10/24/2018
Trustworthy staff.
G & S was recommended to us when our long time mechanic Danny Smith moved away. This has been at least 15 years. Very satisfied with service. Highly recommend!

LH
Luke H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the employees provided personable service. They provided really good service. They completed the work very fast. The work was well done.

SK
Sallie K.
Lincoln Zephyr
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sallie said the employees do a good job and she likes them. John is exceptionally honest, caring, nice, does a good job, and she trusts him to be fair with his estimates.

Charles W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/23/2018
Fixed my problem! Thanks
Fixed my problem! Thanks

Mike P.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a good job.

CL
Cooper L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Cooper said the business provided quick service.

JIMMY P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2018
Engine replacement
I need my engine replaced and it was handled with professionalism. I’m very happy with the speed and price.

RT
Robert T.
Dodge Dakota
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle is running even better than it should be, and he is overall satisfied.

JENNIFER C.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/05/2018
Saved me a lot of money
I came here after the dealership said they'd work on getting the part I needed to fix my window motor, but never followed through. So I gave up on the dealership and had G&S look at it because they had good reviews and are close to my work. They found the problem, which wasn't even the window motor, but rather a wiring problem. So glad I went here, so much so that I brought them my other vehicle.

CESAR M.
09/22/2018
Awesome Stablishment
The service here is incredible. They are welcoming and really care for your car and wallet. They are not trying to be tricky. The guys effort to really find the problem in my car. They were sincere about what was urgent to fix and the pricing. I will for sure bring my car back.

Chandler W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Chandler said the business offered a fair price for the service. They had his vehicle ready in a timely manner. They had good customer service and got his vehicle running again.

Roy S.
Oklahoma City, OK
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the business is so good because of John.

CR
Craig R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the employees provided good service.