BARB/JACK B.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2021
Always great service
We have been depending on G&L for many years. We have always had great service.

Bill S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/03/2021
Rear brake replacement and brake fluid flush. Nice job.
Normally do my own service work but when I don't have the time I have someone else that I can trust do it. The work done was excellent and on time. I had spelled out exactly what I needed and was highly satisfied with the outcome. I will be back for other service items.

Joanne C.
Buick LeSabre
07/02/2021
They are professional and great attitude
Their work force is excellent and their pricing is fair

TT
TERESA T.
Morton, WA
06/28/2021
Customer Service
I have been a customer of G & L Auto for 25 plus years and will continue to be as long as they are in business. They have great customer service and are number one in my book. Their knowledge is un beatable . They are honest, professional, trustworthy and stand behind their work. They have kept my vehicles safe and operational for myself and my family. Their prices are fair and competitive. The only complaint I have is that the new shop needs a sign. They are hard to locate.
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you so very much for the years of business, and it because of customers like you that make it possible for us to be in business.  We continue to keep our mechanics up to date with all the new technology and schooling so we can best handle all our customers. Thank you again and we look forward to continueing our relationship in the future.

Sara S.
Federal Way, WA
Acura TSX
06/25/2021
Best & friendliest service
Garry & his son Dustin are the best! I had an emergent issue with my radiator and not only did they fit me in last minute today, they fixed the issue and offered to give me a lift home while my car was being worked on as I didn’t have a ride. I felt very well taken care of and my car is running better than ever. I’ve been taking my Acura in for a couple of years now and trust them implicitly.
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 06/28/2021

Well we are just very greatfull to have such amazing customers who give us a chance to earn thier trust. We don't take that lightly and its these types of reviews that gives us the positive affirmations that we need to keep doing what we are doing. So with that being said thank you very much for you continued business and your positive honest reviews.

VA
VALERIE A.
06/16/2021
Arciniega Truck
Great job!

DAVID M.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/11/2021
Received service with little to no wait time!
Quick and convenient service, good people!

CR
Caroline R.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/03/2021
Check Engine light said it was misfiring.
My car is running so much better now. Even my son noticed.

WW
Wade W.
Tacoma, WA
Cadillac CTS
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Wade said they were great.
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2021

We greatly appreciate your busines and look forward to working with you in the future!

TP
Tracy P.
05/17/2021
Why 5 stars?
They had way better prices than the other places that I checked with & they did great work! Thanks guys!
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2021

Thank  you for the opportunity  to build a relationship with you,  we appreciate the business and the kind words.

TG
TeNiel / Eddy G.
Kent, WA
Toyota Sequoia
05/05/2021
Awesome!!
This business is amazing. So fair and kind and very communicative. Every person here is awesome!!

Jarred R.
Burlington, WA
Ram 3500
05/03/2021
They were awesome and really helpful very nice team of people
I went to them the 1st time for u joints then a week or so later I went back for my 4WD problem and they were very accommodating and explained it very well they were priced fair also like I said they were a very nice team of people

QM
Quinn M.
Chrysler 300M
04/15/2021
Car has new cleaner life
Fixing the oil and coolant leaks is better for everybody.
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 04/20/2021

We are happy that we could give it a good cleaning and extend the life of the vehicle, now dont forget about the other things we told  you about. If you have any questions give us a call. I can print out diagrams and step by step procedures for you. good luck with that and we appreciate your business.

Jeff S.
04/14/2021
Polit and explain everything very well
Great people I will go no were else. They know there stuff and are up front with you.
Dustin T., office manager from G&L Automotive Repair responded on 04/20/2021

We appreciate you and Gretchen very much and Thank you for you kind words it means a lot because we pride ourselves in treating every customer like they are friends and family.  Thank you for your loyalty we are greatful to have such great customers.

ALLEN & RITA M.