Lindell B.
Milton, WA
10/26/2020
Kind Caring Service
I needed an adjustment to my leaky sunroof so Dustin had me bring in my car. He had a mechanic take a look and in 10-minutes he had fixed it. No more rain on the inside! On top of the repair he didn’t even charge me! You do NOT have to be concerned about the ethics of these mechanics. They will take care of you.

RL
Ron L.
Puyallup, WA
Dodge Dakota
10/12/2020
G&L automotive repair, 5star
Excellent mechanics and very easy to talk to about the problems! They also guarantee their work and let you know if the see any future problems that need attention! Garry and Dustin are very customer oriented!!!

RD
Ralph D.
Washington
Toyota Avalon
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said this was the 2nd time he brought the vehicle in and he has had no problems, and the service was good.

LF
Louis F.
09/26/2020
Car fixed
For being in the middle of a pandemic.
And Forest fire
The crew did a good job my car was out in no time.

Jadawn C.
Covington, WA
Kia Sorento
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Jadawn said the service was good.

Woodinville, WA
08/27/2020
Happy to recommend!
Great family owned business, they helped me through my issue from start to finish and didn't nickel and dime me along the way.

MICHAEL S.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/24/2020
Always Honest and Reliable - above and beyond helpful
The hood on my vehicle jammed closed. I called G&L, and they said "Bring it by, anytime!"
Got there, and they immediately went to work to figure out, and correct, what was happening!
So nice to have a crew that doesn't make you schedule an appointment, or stand around waiting, for something minor and quick.
In and out in less than 15 minutes! Way to go!

08/18/2020
Quick Service
Oil change was completed within an hour with excellent customer service!

GR
GEORGE AND SANDY R.
Sumner, WA
08/17/2020
Super service - nice people
Dustin found the parts needed for my Toyota and had me back on the road in one day. Have been bringing our vehicles here for 20 years.

Sergi S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
08/17/2020
Like a good neighbor
They’ve done an Alighment for my Mercedes Sprinter , everything works good now, G&L were fast reliable and fair priced

DE
Don E.
Dodge
08/13/2020
Excellent customer service, turn around time top notch.
Easy to get appointment with short notice. Tech guys very efficient. Service always right on, never return trips needed to re-do work.

Friendly staff, very knowledge on older/classic vehicles.

MICHAEL S.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/26/2020
Another FANTASTIC service call
When they say they'll work on almost anything - they mean it! Took my Blazer in to have the Door Hinges and Weather Seals replaced. The end result is perfect! No more having to slam the doors, and no more leaks! Plus it's quieter than it's ever been inside! Kudos to Garry, Dustin, and the rest of the crew for their high-quality work!

BRIAN S.
Sumner, WA
Lincoln Navigator
07/22/2020
My 01 Navigator
Quick diagnosis and resolution. Too bad the other shop I bought the Interstate battery from, didn't know what they were doing. they not only told me there was nothing wrong with the bad battery but they charged me for the diagnosis and wouldn't honor the the diagnosis with a refund. In hind sight i should have started out with you guys. I would have save me about $200.

CA
CONNIE A.
Tacoma, WA
Volvo XC90
07/14/2020
The People
I've been coming to G & L for years and even though I don't go very often Gary and Dustin always remember me and take the time to reference my car history. I've never doubted their honesty, integrity and dependability on their work. They've never pushed charges on me and will always try and find the most cost effective way for me. Great place to go!

BT
Bill T.
Algona, WA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/30/2020
Thankful
I took my car in because of a check engine light. They got it in right away and found that it had a broken valve cover. they had it repaired quickly. However, when I drove it on an errand, it started spewing motor oil. They told me to bring it in. they found that the part they installed was defective from the dealer and made the quick change. They went the extra mile and cleaned my engine and compartment. I appreciate this company for their integrity and for what they stand for.
Thankful!