Steve B.
06/22/2018
Will Always tell you what you really need to know. Long Time Customer.
I've been going to G-F Automotive since close to the day that they opened (about 35 years).
Every car that I've owned I've brought to G-F for maintenance work and sometimes Major Repairs.
Sometimes they would tell me something that I would really need to hear concerning my vehicle (even if I didn't really want to know, but needed to know). Sometimes the issues have been Major, sometimes Minor, but the Owners and the crew have always been very helpful.

There were a couple of times I needed work done on my car that they couldn't provide at the time, so they would refer me to someone who they both knew and trusted.

After a while my Dad began bringing his car to them, then my Dad's friends.
They treat you like Family. You can Drop your Car off in the Morning with them, and depending on the work, sometimes pick it up later that day. I currently work in SSF so often they will drive me to work and pick me up later. In the past, if my car needed to be there for a while, they would take me to a car rental (my choosing) to pick up a rental car for a day or couple of days.

I always recommend G-F to co-workers, friends, and customers.

Dave G.
Castro Valley, CA
Dodge Durango
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business did everything he asked. Michelle gave everything that was needed for the service.

James K.
Pacifica, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/19/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff was very personable, and professional. They were very thorough.

HH
Humberto H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Vannessa. She said the staff is very good and polite.

PR
Phillip R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said he likes the service. The employees are honest and candid. He trusts them. They pinpointed some things underneath the vehicle, and showed him where it was leaking under the radiator. He is very happy with this business, and doesn't mind going back again.

AA
Alexa A.
San Jose, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Alexa said everyone at this business was super friendly and they did a good job.

Linda M.
Kia Sorento
05/23/2018
It a great place to take your car, truck,or motor cycle to get fixed there fast fun and fare prices 👍🏽💯
I would bring my car there every time and I have referred them to several of my friends ❤️

MI
Michael I.
San Mateo, CA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good and he was in and out quickly.

Martin B.
Pacifica, CA
Honda Fit
04/24/2018
Very professional and thorough
Made sure my car is on good working condition overall after an oil change is done.

VG
Victoria G.
04/22/2018
Great place to get your car serviced.
I had my car serviced here and it was done in a timely manner. I did not need some things and they gave me my parts back. They try to help you out any way they can.

CJ
Christophor J.
Chico, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the facility treated him very well, explained everything thoroughly and did not try to up sell him on the work. He is made to feel like family by the staff, he really appreciates Michele's messages regarding the work and that the customer service is great.

Rodney W.
Volkswagen CC
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said the staff is friendly and quick.

GH
Gregg H.
04/12/2018
this was an easy visit and my lof took about a half an hour.
I went in yesterday for a Lube Oil filter. I always schedule these visits with my mechanic and today was no exception. It was really easy and pretty painless. Badda Bing, Bada boom and I was out of there in no time at all, perhaps it was only an hour or so. Time flew by.
Highly recommending them to my friends and family.

HJ
Hank J.
Subaru Legacy
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Hank said he had a great experience. He was a happy the business was able to work on his rotors.

Carmen H.
04/02/2018
My car needed an oil change and check up. Glen is very thorough and explains things to you in detail about the reasons why things need to be done. He is a great mechanic.
Michelle and all at G-F Automotive Inc. are great and I would recommend this business - five stars for sure.

GC
Gary C.
Campbell, CA
Dodge Ram Wagon
03/27/2018
Great place
It's great to go to a place where you have confidence that what you are told is the truth and you don't need to worry if you are being scammed. It's also great to go somewhere that the people really know what they are doing and the work is done right the first time. Fabulous.

Michael S.
03/23/2018
Lexus Repair
I had a serious oil leek and had to have my 2008 Lexus 350 towed to GF Auromotive during the night. The technician, first thing in the morning, evaluated my problem, a broken oil cooler return hose, and repaired the vehicle within hours. They took the extra step by cleaning the undercarriage of all the spilt oil. So the problem got fixed right away and the work was top rate.

John A.
Cadillac DeVille
03/20/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

EW
Elman W.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Elman said the service was good.

Richard M.
Pontiac GTO
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the employees were good and he liked using this business.