TG
Thomas G.
Lincoln Navigator
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business' staff does a good job. He does not have any complaints with this business.

GH
Gregg H.
08/02/2018
I went in to ask for advice and got charged for service instead.
I had recently purchased a third party license plate holder and all I really wanted was just advice on how to put it on. after getting the advice I went to start the car and it wouldn't start. I have a clifford alarm system on my car and I cranked it three times and it locked my attempt to start it. They recommended a new starter and it was only a day later that one of the son's realized it wasn't the starter but the clifford alarm that had armed itself and fortunately he knew how to disable it and the car started. They didn't install a starter after all but did charge for installing the license plate holder, which I could done for free for myself. I was without service for about a day while this went on. I give them 4 stars but they did catch their errors. I just wanted to tell my version of the story and make others aware that this happened to me. based on this level of service and due to the latest experience no I would not recommend them.

TG
Tom G.
Brisbane, CA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he was not charged for unnecessary repairs.

AR
Andrew R.
Chrysler 300
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business is honest and doesn't try to up sell him, the business is great and awesome. The business explained everything in detail and checked everything on his vehicle for problems when the business did not have to.

PG
Paul G.
Acura TL
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business treats him well.

Kate S.
07/21/2018
Excellent People
I was referred by a friend because the staff at GF always go the extra mile and treat you well. I can confirm this is absolutely accurate- highly recommend.

Marian H.
Daly City, CA
07/20/2018
Visit to G-F Automotive
Excellent service all around. Hospitable staff, prompt service, attentive care. A pleasant experience.

MT
Marc T.
Chrysler 300
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the business is quick and does not try to up sell to their customers. They are honest and friendly.

Mary S.
Nissan Versa
06/28/2018
Good place.
I made an appointment to have my car get normal maintenance check up. And, I forgot all about it. I called G-F and they said "no problem. bring your car on it".
They are super friendly, and very good at keeping my car in top shape. They answer any questions I have, and make sure that I understand what they are telling me.

Justin G.
Nissan Sentra
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they were not perfect but they were good.

Steve B.
06/22/2018
Will Always tell you what you really need to know. Long Time Customer.
I've been going to G-F Automotive since close to the day that they opened (about 35 years).
Every car that I've owned I've brought to G-F for maintenance work and sometimes Major Repairs.
Sometimes they would tell me something that I would really need to hear concerning my vehicle (even if I didn't really want to know, but needed to know). Sometimes the issues have been Major, sometimes Minor, but the Owners and the crew have always been very helpful.

There were a couple of times I needed work done on my car that they couldn't provide at the time, so they would refer me to someone who they both knew and trusted.

After a while my Dad began bringing his car to them, then my Dad's friends.
They treat you like Family. You can Drop your Car off in the Morning with them, and depending on the work, sometimes pick it up later that day. I currently work in SSF so often they will drive me to work and pick me up later. In the past, if my car needed to be there for a while, they would take me to a car rental (my choosing) to pick up a rental car for a day or couple of days.

I always recommend G-F to co-workers, friends, and customers.

Dave G.
Castro Valley, CA
Dodge Durango
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business did everything he asked. Michelle gave everything that was needed for the service.

James K.
Pacifica, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/19/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff was very personable, and professional. They were very thorough.

HH
Humberto H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Vannessa. She said the staff is very good and polite.

PR
Phillip R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said he likes the service. The employees are honest and candid. He trusts them. They pinpointed some things underneath the vehicle, and showed him where it was leaking under the radiator. He is very happy with this business, and doesn't mind going back again.

AA
Alexa A.
San Jose, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Alexa said everyone at this business was super friendly and they did a good job.

Linda M.
Kia Sorento
05/23/2018
It a great place to take your car, truck,or motor cycle to get fixed there fast fun and fare prices 👍🏽💯
I would bring my car there every time and I have referred them to several of my friends ❤️

MI
Michael I.
San Mateo, CA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good and he was in and out quickly.

Martin B.
Pacifica, CA
Honda Fit
04/24/2018
Very professional and thorough
Made sure my car is on good working condition overall after an oil change is done.

VG
Victoria G.
04/22/2018
Great place to get your car serviced.
I had my car serviced here and it was done in a timely manner. I did not need some things and they gave me my parts back. They try to help you out any way they can.