Daniel P.
07/29/2020
Oil change and other maintenance
Great work as always!

Jeffery P.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Jeffery said there was an issue where they resolved part of it and created the other half.

CV
Cesar V.
Menlo Park, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Cesar said they were very good.

Marian H.
Daly City, CA
07/01/2020
Prompt service, friendly atmosphere
Prompt service, very accommodating. Served me well.

Shane B.
Los Osos, CA
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Shane said the service was really good , relatively quick , they were really informative and had really good prices.

LA
Liz A.
06/24/2020
Trust worthy always
Professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Able to do the usual maintainence work and then check other parts to make sure your car is good to go. You’ll want to be a returning customer!

AR
Alex R.
Chrysler Cirrus
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said he's had work done at this business before and he liked it.

LT
Lillian T.
Millbrae, CA
06/15/2020
great unscheduled service
After having my dead battery jumped (I hadn't run the car in 3 mos) by AAA and while cruising around to re-charge it, I realized my battery was 8 yrs old so it probable would be a good idea to replace it before I found it dead again in short order. I didn't make an appt but stopped by G-F in the hopes they had the battery I needed in stock - of course they didn't. They proceeded to place an order - it arrived w/in a reasonable time and installed it. No fuss, no muss.

FG
Fred G.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Fred said he has had really had good service down here, Michelle has been a big help and they treat him like they are family. He noted that he has recommended and will continue to recommend this business.

RP
Robert P.
San Mateo, CA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Robert said Michelle helped him out with a special project. He has a lot of older vehicles and not everyone can work on them.

Sal M.
Nissan Sentra
06/12/2020
Friendly and very responsive.
I’m satisfied by their work and professionalism.

John P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/29/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff did a good job and provided the services he needed.

KQ
Kelly Q.
05/26/2020
Friendly Service in Our Local Neighborhood
This has taken me too long to write! I blame COVID. I recommend Michele and her team for your automotive repairs. I stumbled upon G-F Automotive thanks to a quick Google search. They were able to see me that day and provide a free diagnostic test. Michele and Glen were knowledgeable, honest, and willing to work with what we needed done for our troublesome 2012 Mini Cooper. Michele kept an open line of communication with me and Glen took his time explaining his recommendations. They were sensitive to our time, budget, and concerns. I felt welcomed in their shop and they treated me as if I were their own daughter--I did not leave there feeling overwhelmed with information and pressured to make a decision. While the MINI has been nothing but a pain, I am glad we have G-F close to my parents' home for efficient and accessible service. Thanks again guys!

CU
Carlos U.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said his overall experience with this business was good and he liked their customer service.

DK
Dmitry K.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/25/2020
Simply the Best mechanical shop I ever experience
Great service, quality work, highest level of professionalism.