Jacob R.
Wyoming, MI
GMC Yukon XL
05/28/2020
G Squared Auto - The only one we trust with our vehicles
Lou at G Squared is the best. Always gets us in right away, they are trustworthy, and don't over charge. This is the only place we will go with our vehicles. Keep up the good work. :)

NE
Nick E.
05/24/2020
Awesome place
Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else. Great prices and always done right the first time. Very honest people and a pleasure to deal with.

Jasman P.
Michigan
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Jasman said this business was really good. She has been going to this business for years. The staff always does what she asks. She can count on them to fix it and it does not go bad.

KD
Ken D.
05/16/2020
always happy with the work you guys do
we always recommend you

Dave T.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2020
A place you can trust
I have been taking my vehicles here for 18 years. They get my car done quickly. They have reasonable prices. Go there if you want your car fixed correctly.

Rob H.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Deb. She said the business is awesome and they always help when it is needed.

ZR
Zac R.
Jenison, MI
03/20/2020
Great place
Awesome place to bring your vehicle. Couldnt beat the price either!

BE
Bob E.
Holland, MI
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that the place had great guys on staff.

CG
Chris G.
03/10/2020
Outstanding communication and customer service!
I'm from Oregon and was recommended to have a pre purchase inspection on a vehicle I was considering buying at this location! Outstanding customer service and communication by these gentlemen!

MJ
Mike J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Buick LaCrosse
02/24/2020
Quick, doesn’t over charge, and is thorough
I have been there many times. They are courteous, fair, and honest. They usually are close to their estimate, they often beat the time they say the vehicle will be available. Their prices have always been reasonable. Often they have alerted me to potential problems even though I must go elsewhere to get the problem fixed.

John G.
West Olive, MI
02/24/2020
Great work, very reasonably priced
I have been going to G-Squared for nearly 25 years (before it was G-Squared & located elsewhere). I occasionally use other places when necessary, but I always use G-Squared when possible to perform work above my pay grade or when I just don't have the time to do it myself. G-Squared has always done a great job at a very reasonable price. Has always been attentive to my comments & questions. Has given great references when work needed to be done by someone else (e.g.-transmission work, etc.). I never get the answering machine when I call during business hours, even at lunch time. If you like great personal service at a very reasonable price, and you don't need an executive style lounge if you need to wait, G-Squared is the place to go.

DT
Dave T.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/21/2020
Great place to take your car
They scheduled appointments on your time. I have never been disappointed with the work they have done on my card.

LO
Lizz O.
Michigan
GMC Terrain
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Lizz said she enjoys this businesses services and she's been a customer for years.

David W.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
David said the business had a good staff and provided very good service. He added he wants the business to keep up the good work.