River City Auto & Transmission

Connie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
08/07/2020
After 6 months & several repair shops, River City fixed it!
I bought my SUV on Feb.7, 2020, with no warranty. While driving it home from dealer, the transmission light came on. Dealer denied help. No one could read the code gadget to find the problem. My SUV has been to a transmission shop, and several other shops who assured me they could fix it, but could not. One said to sell it. I told them I would never pass this mess on to anyone else. Between cost of vehicle, diagnostic fees and auto insurance, I had spent over $10,000, while it sat in multiple garages for 6 months. One place kept it for several months, never returned my calls, charged me $500.00 , failed to find the problem, w said they were not able to get the parts due to pandemic issues at their part suppliers, even if they were sure of the problem. My last hope was calling River City, after reading reviews. Andrew reassured me he would do his best to help. Within a few hours he called with the problem found. A computer part that tells the transmission what to do, had malfunctioned and ruined the transmission.We talked about options to keep cost down, while getting a replacement that should last for years. Within an hour he had found just what was needed, with very low milage, and a great warranty. The cost was very reasonable. I had my SUV back in days, and it runs great. I will now be a customer for life. I am a senior gal who has been been a victim of price gouging a few times. This was certainly not one of them! My story here is all true. Ask Andrew, he will remember my unique situation, to be sure. Do not hesitate using them!!!! You will be glad you did.

BA
BEVERLY A.
Grand Rapids Charter Township, MI
09/08/2011
auto repair and maintance
I recieved promt and courteous service. They do all that's posible to do a good job. Very friendly, and prompt.

KR
KATE R.
Grand Rapids Charter Township, MI
09/01/2011
Excellent place to go for car repairs
Chad and his crew always give me great service, always treat me with courtesy and respect, and charge fair rates. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for service!

KF
KIM F.
08/08/2011
Great Job!
As always, attentive service, prompt, and concerned about keeping costs in line. Thank you!