HJ
HEATHER J.
09/16/2019
Fast and reliable
Always does a great fast job

09/14/2019
Honest folks
Honest crew! A little pricey but you get quality work.

Chrysler Sebring
09/14/2019
Honest and helpful
I took my older workhorse car in for a professional opinion on if it was worth fixing all the little tidbits needed for inspection and Emissions or if I should go ahead and retire it. I appreciate that everyone there was extremely polite and honest with me and gave me their best opinion on what I should do, opposed to other places who will just nickel and dime and charge me for all the work when it's not worth keeping the car. I knew going in that the car was getting close to its last leg and I didn't want to sell out hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a car that might junk out on me in less than a year anyways. They seem pretty honest and I'm a fan of family-owned shops who aren't just out for your dollar. I'll definitely visit again and recommend others.

SF
STEVE F.
Warrenton, VA
Nissan Titan
09/13/2019
Great staff and great service which is hard to find.
Very knowledgeable staff and very dependable and fast when you need work done.

Brandy Station, VA
Nissan Rogue
09/11/2019
Service can't be beat!
Everyone here is so pleasant and service is always great!

CHARLES B.
09/10/2019
Awesome Guys
Awesome group of guys. Always Happy with the service.

09/10/2019
Staff is attentive and helpful
I walked in as a new customer with a question and I was treated as if I were a well known customer. Causes and solutions were offered and explained . The atmosphere was relaxing . I plan on returning with all my business .

JAMES and LAURA S.
09/09/2019
very close to where I live
Very courteous employees and the work is alway completed in a timely manner.

RP
RUBIN P.
09/09/2019
Unbelievably efficient , helpful and friendly team
These guys were super efficient .
My booking ran on time , work was done without any delays and they were all helpful and friendly .

Very professional and would use and recommend them again

AV
ANGIE V.
Honest and dependable!

LINDSEY B.
09/07/2019
The best shop around
The personable service and friendly, honest techs/staff keep my family and I coming back whenever we need vehicle repairs. They are willing to go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

JERRY B.
HUMMER H2
Excellent Service, Good Price, Friendly
First time customer...very impressed. Price quoted over the phone was what was charged. Was told it would take 2 days to get OE replacement part and 1 day for installation...done on time. From initial contact for quote to picking up the repaired vehicle was less than 4 business days. Will definitely return if the need arises in the future.

Bealeton, VA
Good visit
Great job well done, fast service.

SF
SAMUEL F.
Great Place!!!
Just moved to the area and took one of our vehicles there. From the receptionist, to the staff, all are very friendly and knowledgeable. You feel like you are taking your car to a good friend you can trust and we will be taking all our vehicles there in the future.

KH
KELLY AND JOHN H.
Nissan Rogue
09/03/2019
Excellent Service and Workmanship!
My husband and I will not go anywhere else for all three of our vehicles! Always great service - every time! Also, affordable pricing and no overcharging. They were even able to fix my husband’s flat tire on his lunch break in record time so he could get back to work without skipping a beat! Highly recommend!

08/30/2019
Great service, quick turnaround
Service was fast, pricing was great, the employees were friendly, and I was always kept in the loop. All in all a fantastic shop.

MIKE R.
08/29/2019
As always, Gainesville Garage does great work with no delays!

AN
ADNANA N.
08/28/2019
Extremely nice and really fast work
First time coming in so I came in for an inspection and the guy who greeted me inside was really nice and treated me like it was my 100th time there. Got me in and out with barely any wait time, highly recommend this place. I’ll definitely be coming back for future services

08/28/2019
Very friendly, do good work, get you in and out quickly.

ER
Edward R.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the business was good. His grandson and other family told him about it.