EW
ELLEN W.
07/08/2020
Gainesville garage is great!!
Super friendly folks. Very helpful and up front. Reasonable for the excellent work performed. Thank you

RA
ROCKIE A.
07/07/2020
All american good
Very honest folks. Always trustworthy. Always willing to go the extra mile to make things right.

NC
NORMAN C.
07/06/2020
Great, friendly service and staff
Service was perfect and timely. I arrived at the appointment time and was written up immediately. Job time was right on estimate. Extra safety inspection was a bonus. They have found a new, long term customer. Ten stars out of a possible five!!!

TERI S.
Front Royal, VA
07/03/2020
Personal, Friendly, Honest Service
It was great that they came to my work, picked the car up and brought it back after servicing it. They were up front about the charges and did a great job. Thank you to everyone involved with the experience. Thank you Dave, Ed and Pam! Teri says hi!

RL
RICHARD L.
Nissan 350Z
07/01/2020
Safety Insp
Call them because I was going to miss my appointment. They worked around my schedule, serviced my car when I arrived. I was on my in no time.

Kia Sorento
06/30/2020
Great job!
I am highly impressed with the folks at Gainesville Garage. This was my first time having them work on my car. They were friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. Their prices are fair and I didn’t feel like they were overselling or finding “problems” with my car like other places I’ve been. I will definitely be back next time my car needs work.

BRIAN B.
06/30/2020
Great job
Same day appointment! Gainesville garage is where to go!

TT
TOM & SUSAN T.
06/29/2020
Gainesville Garage Inspection Service
Perfect everytime.

06/27/2020
Helpful and Informative
The staff is friendly and very informative. They explain what is going on with you’re vehicle thoroughly and work with you for the best solution .

Abeda S.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Abeda said that she was impressed with how well it went. They had her in and out. She scheduled an appointment for the next day, walked in and they took care of her vehicle. They told her it would be a half hour and they were done in 25 minutes. They have prompt friendly customer service.

BN
Boniface N.
Lexus GX 470
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Boniface said the staff did a good job.

Stephens City, VA
Kia Stinger
06/25/2020
Great all the way around!
Great staff, great service, great prices. Just great all the way around!

MO
MARGARET O.
06/25/2020
The Best Ever
I cannot rave enough about Gainesville Garage. They ROCK! my good friend Ed is the best. I love this place. It’s the best place in town. It’s like visiting friends!

CG
CRAIG G.
Nokesville, VA
06/24/2020

JAN B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2020
Easy to get serviced
Since at my age I'm at risk if I get the virus so was happy the garage picked up my car and bring back for its oil change. Front desk very polite when I called to schedule appointment.