11/19/2020

KF
Katie F.
Kia Sorento
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Katie said the staff are honest and they always do a great job for her.

JOHN S.
Dallas, TX
11/17/2020
I trust them!
Based on recommendations from others in the area, I started using their services for repair.
They are up front on all necessary repairs before they begin. Any change, immediate notification.
Very courteous and personable.

BG
BRAD G.
Warrenton, VA
Lexus IS 300
11/17/2020
Great Business
Friendly staff. Got my car in same day. Honest prices & very clean waiting room.

HL
HENRY L.
Acura MDX
11/16/2020
A great place for your car needs!!!
Super friendly, super fast and good pricing. Can’t ask for more!!!

JAMES F.
11/13/2020
Give them a try
This company offers the best in friendly service and people. Their mechanics do excellent and timely work. Their prices are reasonable and much better than you will find at other facilities. You will not be unhappy giving them your vehicle repair business.

CR
CYNDI R.
11/10/2020
Outstanding company
Wonderful people. Great mechanics. Always very professional and extremely efficient in service
I highly recommend this company to everyone.

SL
SHI L.
11/10/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Totally recommend this place to deal anything car related. Super friendly staffs and took care of my car problem quickly. Will go back to them in the future

RALPH H.
Mercury Milan
11/09/2020
Best garage in town.
Have visited many times ,always the friendliest and professional people. I have always been given an honest and fair price on all my services. They stand by the work they do. I highly recommend Gainesville Garage to everyone!

MT
Mark T.
Haymarket, VA
11/06/2020
Great Day at the Garage
Great service, short wait time, affordable prices. Can’t ask for anything more.

JAMES B.
Volkswagen Passat
11/06/2020
You could not pick a better garage than Gainesville Garage
I needed the brake fluid changed out. I was surprised how quickly it was done, and at the most reasonable price.

IA
IMRAN A.
Bristow, VA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/03/2020
Honest people and good quality
After being nearly ripped off by an auto chain, I did what I should have from the start: look for a good local shop. I found Gainesville garage near my house and took my car there. Honest upfront, told me what my car needed and did it one day even with other appointments. Great service. My old car feels much better now. Thanks Ed and Pam

GM
GREG & MARY PAT M.
Convenient and effecient
Friendly, courteous, and trustworthy service. Kept in contact with us via phone calls and texts. Repairs performed efficiently and vehicle returned clean, in same condition we left it.

JAMES & LEAH M.
Warrenton, VA
Oil change and tire fix
Outstanding service as always!!!

OS
Odessa S.
Haymarket, VA
Satisfied Customer
I found the staff to be polite, kind and friendly. They provided professional, competent service in a timely and affordable fashion. I will continue to use their service, as well as, refer them to my friends and others.