CHRIS C.
GMC Acadia
04/25/2019
Outstanding and straightforward service
The guys at Gainesville Garage are always straightforward and very easy to work with. They provide outstanding service and are always very timely. No fuss and no frills, no questions left unanswered or leaving you wondering. Just great and truthful service.

04/25/2019
A friendly and efficient local business
I went to Gainesville Garage for the first time 25Apr for short notice work on my car. They happily saw to my request and got it done faster than expected. I had all my questions answered and was satisfied about my visit. I will be seeing them again for my next scheduled work

Honda Fit
04/24/2019
Like the personal family feel of the company
Excellent customer service and fair pricing.

BW
BRIAN W.
04/23/2019
Va Inspection
Great service and customer service

CR
COLLIN R.
04/23/2019
Happy Wife, Happy Life
As many of you know, it is most important that your wife's car functions well, and when it doesn't that you are sure you have it fixed.
I can count on these folks to do their work right, and when you have a strange problem like we did you can be sure they have done a thorough job investigating it and will give you the documentation. They are pretty much part of our family at this point.

AO
Ashish O.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said the staff is friendly, quick and he had ,overall, a very good experience.

TG
TOM and DONNA G.
Warrenton, VA
Toyota Sequoia
04/21/2019
Prompt service, friendly staff.
Scheduled a state inspection and oil change special. Service completed on time. Friendly staff, competent mechanics, and a loaner.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2019
Inspection
Great customer service and timely service. Will definitely come back.

WW
William W.
Virginia
Ram Pickup
04/19/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff does good work.

JOE D.
04/17/2019
Ease of communication, great service
Pleasant staff, ownership and professional service.

BRYAN H.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/17/2019
Maintenance package.
Friendly and honest about expected work. Ed was very open about expectations and price. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks

DON L.
Nissan Frontier
04/13/2019
Reliable Service
Gainesville Garage has been awesome. I have been taking vehicles there for almost 10 years, and never come away disappointed. They are very in what they do, and that is take care of, and service your car or truck. They work with you, and don't try to see you something that is not needed. Highly recommend.

MIKE R.
Chevrolet S-10
04/12/2019
As always great customer service
He ready to move your car repairs around the corner!!!!

SD
SCOTT D.
04/11/2019
First Time Customer
This was the first time for me at Gainesville Garage. I had them inspect my car hauler trailer after a long winter slumber.. First impressions are important to me when I take my vehicles to new places. They exceeded my expectations. Everyone here is very nice and easy to work with. They had my trailer ready to go when they promised it would be done. They’re also very reasonably priced. I plan on bringing my other vehicles here.

BR
BRIAN R.
Ram 1500
04/11/2019
Routine maintenance personified
Had to get a standard oil change which is sometimes a pain for my schedule. Called on Tuesday and was given an appointment on Wednesday.
Dropped the truck off 15 minutes early, was greeted by Ed, who is always enjoyable to talk with. From the moment I walked in, he knew who I was and started a conversation about the day and what I'd been up to. This does not happen at most, if not all, other garages.
When the oil change was done, I got a call apologizing that he had been too busy to text me earlier. The service was already prompt but to hear the apology was just another example of great service and understanding that exists at Gainesville Garage.
The personal touch is always appreciated.

KC
Kyle C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the inspection was fine, but he was disappointed about some of the items that failed to pass.

EK
EUGENE K.
GMC Canyon
04/03/2019
Recommend
Great service! Really appreciate the help with my car. what

DEVON M.
03/31/2019
Honest, reliable, friendly
Can’t recommend these guys enough, they’re professional, fast, and most importantly, honest. I’ll definitely be taking my car here from now on.

RA
ROCKIE A.
03/30/2019
Good friendly folks. That good old fashion business style you don't see anymore. Love these guys. Thanks

Josepha P.
Catharpin, VA
03/29/2019
Great service and reasonable priced
Friendly staff, easy to make appointments and always a great job done