Business Solutions

Garcia's Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SL
SHAUNA L.
06/27/2022
Great local shop
Garcia’s Auto Center is GREAT !! They have amazing service. I would highly recommend. They are fair and honest, quick service I was impressed. I will be back.

DR. KEVIN H.
06/23/2022
Honest, competent service at a fair price
Let's face it, that's the essence of what you're looking for in an auto service center. I have been with this outfit for 14 years now, and they are...

James M.
06/23/2022
James said hes used them for many years. He said they are honest and they take care of business.

STEVE S.
06/21/2022
Clutch replacement. Tune up
Second time I've used them. In my experience they are professional, work quickly and most importantly excellent mechanics. The price is fair, and don't do...

06/20/2022
Exelent service and attendance
I had a problem with the AC In my toyota sienna 2013 they checked the Ac sistem and they told me exactly what was the problem ,they fixed it right on the...