TP
TIM P.
Volvo S60
02/15/2019
Unprecedented
Like with many service centers these days. The uncertainty of value/service over price is always a common theme when choosing a center to handle one of the most important items in our household. Fred.. Family owned, Family run...garage is hard to beat. Mechanic are knowledgeable and friendly.

RD
RIOUX D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/08/2019
Family owned, honest and fair.
I’ve been using Garcia’s for at least 6 years now. They’ve always been fair, honest and get the job done properly. I’ve 4 vehicles that are 10+ years old and we have a great relationship. I appreciate the service, support and professionalism.

JUDY D.
Honda Civic Si
Extremely happy
I've been using your service,Fred, for 28 years. I've tried others but they invariable tried to up sell me and charge me more than was fair. I know if Fred tells me the cost I know it's honest and I know the work is guaranteed. He has even spent his own money trying different parts trying to solve a problem I had that was not fixable. He told me to get rid of the car because it wasn't fixable. I was charged nothing. Great service, honest man.

GMC Acadia
Great Customer Service
Job was completed perfectly and quickly! Fred and other employees great to deal with. The price was right too!

MEGAN S.
Oil change time
I was in and out in less than 1hour.. everyone was so nice and knowledgeable

PR
PAT R.
Chevrolet Celebrity
01/28/2019
Honest and good mechanic. Mr. Garcia stands behind his work. Prices are good. Family owned.

JE
JERRY E.
01/28/2019
Garcia 's Tune up
I will start with the customer service. Mr. Garcia and his daughter, Cindy extended me the best customer service one could receive. I was immediately greeted and asked what it was I needed. I came in for a tune up and a tranny service, the ol skool way. They quickly took in my truck and immediately began ordering the parts and started working on it. I arrived around 7:30 / 8 o'clock and to my surprise, I received a call back around 3:30 that the work was complete and my truck was ready for pickup! WOW! At first I was skeptical, til I started it up and immediately I could tell that the work was performed. I give Garcia's Automotive an A++ for an excellent job well done, Customer service , speedy completion and reasonably priced work which would've cost me twice or even three times as much. Thank you, Mr

PM
Pam M.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the business did a good job.

Anne B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Anne said her vehicle sounds great after the business serviced it.

PM
Patty M.
Cadillac DeVille
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Patty said the staff is wonderful and amazing. She has taken every vehicle she has ever owned to them and they have even come to her house. They are honest and fair. There prices are awesome. Their diagnostics are always correct before they start. They also alert their customers about oncoming issues to prepare for.

DV
Danny V.
Dodge Durango
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Danny said this business's service was good.

ER
Eney R.
Toyota Tundra
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Eney said his overall experience was excellent.

HH
Harel H.
GMC Envoy
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Harel said the business has wonderful people and wonderful service. He said they are very honest, quick, reliable and affordable.

CA
Cemal A.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Cemal said the service was good but expensive.

Joe B.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he was satisfied with the service.

BG
BOB G.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/05/2018
Friendly people and very knowledgeable.
You can trust these folks to take good care of your vehicle!

HL
Hanna L.
Lexus ES 300
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said she trusts them, they treat her fairly, and she likes the people there.

KAREN S.
Nissan Rogue
11/12/2018
Always fast and excellent service

Dustin H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the business always provides fantastic service that he can trust.

Romen G.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Roman said he likes how they did the inspection, but he was quoted one price, and the price was higher than he expected it to be.