CK
CHRISTINE K.
Acura RSX
06/18/2021
Timely, reasonable repairs!!
We won't take our cars anywhere else after this experience! The repairs from an accident were done in less time than expected and came under the estimate!! A couple of our neighbors have been telling us how great this shop is and they were right!! Thank you for a job well done!!

HC
Heather C.
Hyundai Tiburon
06/16/2021
Awesome!!!!
Dropped my car off at 8:30 and it was done before noon. Had an oil change and my a/c fixed. Great prices and super friendly staff. Found my new mechanic!!!! Thanks so much
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review.

ROXANNA M.
Honda Element
06/09/2021
I finally have a place to take my car
I’ve been searching for a good mechanic since I moved to Vegas 3 years ago. The crew was at lunch when I got there so I talked to the owner a bit. Stand up guy, as was his daughter who helped me. They were straight up & I feel they were honest. They didn’t make any $$ off me that day because they suggested I not make the repairs. I’ll be back.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for the nice review.
cindi

SR
SONIA R.
06/08/2021
Friendly and quick
I was very happy with how quickly I was taken care of
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thanks for taking nthe time to leave this review.

STAN & SANDY S.
06/03/2021
Amazing service with a smile!
Thank you for great service as always! We appreciate how quickly you were able to fix the brakes on LJ’s truck. You are amazing!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/04/2021

It was so nice talking w/you. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review.
Thanks, Cindi

MN
MELISSA N.
06/02/2021
Highly recommend
Great customer service! Got the job done properly in a timely manner 😊
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this nice review.

MN
MARYANNE N.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2021
Great service.
Great service and price. Friendly.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

SP
SAMMUEAL P.
Nissan Quest
05/18/2021
The service that is provided.
Professionalism, service and great personalities make this a place one will return over and over again.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this graet review

KC
KATHLEEYN C.
05/14/2021
Kathleen
I always get fast and reasonably priced service
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review
cindi

MARK W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2021
Amazing Auto Care
Fred, the owner, Cindy, his daughter and Jose my mechanic were all fantastic. They provide quality, fast service. And they go above and beyond the call of duty by even picking me up to retrieve my vehicle.

They may not be the cheapest but is that what you’re looking for when repairing your vehicle? By the way, they’re not the most expensive either. Their attitudes and service are well worth it. And lastly it was my birthday and Fred and Cindy even gave me a discount.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for this review.

Jamar S.
05/11/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Work
Staff is nice and friendly. Good quality work at a reasonable price.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thanks again, for the lovely review.

TF
TED F.
GMC Yukon
05/10/2021
Honest! Friendly! Great place to take your vehicle!
I love taking my vehicle to Garcia’s. They are honest, friendly, great customer service, and you can even bring your own new replacement parts, which can save you even more!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

JAMAR S.
05/10/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Work
Cindi in the front office is a rockstar,her dad and the guys in the shop are always nice to me. This is my 3rd time coming back because I always get quality service at a reasonable price.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thanks for leaving this great review.

GB
GWYN B.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/07/2021
I remain a fan!
Since my brother recommended me to Garcia's, they've taken excellent care of me! Mr. Garcia, Cindy and their employees have always worked me in right away, are very prompt and friendly as well! They are reliable, dependable, reasonable and trustworthy! I'm very confident and do not hesitate in recommending them.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for this great review.

BG
BARBARA G.
05/06/2021
Excellent services, staff are very perfectionists in all departments.
Service is excellent, best in all las Veges.
Staff are very perfect in all departments. Highly recommended.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/19/2021

Thanks for leaving this great review.