DAN P.
Westminster, CA
BMW 328i
07/24/2019
Professional, thorough care for our cars.
We have had outstanding care for our vehicles. Ownership has been honest and upfront with what is necessary for proper maintenance. Highly recommended.

DJ
DANNY J.
Ram 1500
07/23/2019
Because they truly care abought there customers.
We have been going to garden grove auto care for abought 10 years. Harvy cares a bought his customers and they offer a good service and awsome experience. There also honest and up front . I would highly recommend garden grove auto care .

SF
STEVE F.
Stanton, CA
Jaguar XJ
07/20/2019
Harvey is very reliable and friendly>
Harvey and Luis are very careful and thorough with all of their work.

CA
CHRIS A.
Redondo Beach, CA
Chevrolet Volt
07/19/2019
Best around
Trusted and fair
We bring all of our vehicles to GGAC
Harvey is the best around

RL
RICK L.
06/25/2019
Great service & Honesty, hard to find these days!
Harvey looks out for his customers best interests and not just how much money can he make on his customers
Harvey S. from Garden Grove Auto Care responded on 06/25/2019

Hey Rick Thanks For The Kind Words

RP
RICHARD P.
Pontiac Firebird
06/07/2019
Harvey and his team are the most honest, and trustworthy car care professionals that I have ever dealt with.
We have taken our vehicles to Harvey at Garden Grove Auto Care, since I was a young boy. They are honest and up front. Harvey never sells or tries to sell me on something that I don't really need. Trust, dependability and integrity are very important to me.

Toyota Yaris
05/22/2019
Great Service as Always
We are long term customers and find Mr. Sandoval and his team honest, competent, and always concerned about the quality of their work and the safety of those they serve. We are pleased to continue our association with Garden Grove Auto Care.

DT
DAVID T.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2019
Outstanding service
My family and I have been bringing our vehicles to Harvey for many years. He has always provided outstanding service to us and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg for the work he and his guys do on our cars.

MT
MAURO T.
Anaheim, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
05/12/2019
Where the Customer is like Family
WOW!!!! Yes have I have something to say about Garden Grove Auto Service and it’s about time I got this off My Chest,I have been a faithful customer to The owner Harvey and his team of professionals at Garden Grove Auto Service for well over 20Years and the reason why is simply this ,CUSTOMER SERVICE I have always been treated professionally and personally ,you see Harvey Really Cares about his customers on a personal level,he has Never ripped me off or steered me wrong, The prices at Garden Grove Auto Service are reasonable and fair,if I went in for a service and he found say a dirty air filter he would point it out and ask me first if I want to replace it now or wait , not just replacing it and telling me later,because face it ,we are are all trying to get more for our hard earned money and feeling good our Auto is repaired and safer.And on that note it leads me to say Harvey and Garden Grove Auto Service go the extra 110 Percent,the extra mile for you the Customer,I am sooo proud to review and give my thoughts on Harvey and Garden Grove Auto Service,Ohhh and by the way I now live in Arizona and still am a faithful customer to Harvey and Garden Grove Auto Service .Thank You Garden Grove Auto Service you have always been there when I needed you!!! Mauro T.

Fountain Valley, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/29/2019
Dependable
Harvey and his team are always there to help, even when you have last minute or urgent issues. Thank you over and over again, Harvey!

JAMES S.
04/28/2019
Car repair
Harvey is very caring to customers and really explained the problem to my car and how to take care of it, that was really nice especially for me that have no knowledge to cars at all.

CA
CARLTON A.
Kia Soul
04/27/2019
Very knowledgeable staff, and the pricing is fair.

Jeep Liberty
04/14/2019
Harvey is Great!
I trust Harvey completely with my car. His prices are very reasonable and he does his best to keep costs down and does not try to oversell. So glad I found him!

GS
GREGG S.
Dodge Charger
03/23/2019
A very honest mechanic!
Harvey does great work and is the most honest mechanic I have met. Went to him recently when my normal car dealer said I needed something done. Harvey checked out my car and said everything was fine. He could have easily replaced what the dealer told me was wrong and didn’t do the unnecessary work.
Harvey S. from Garden Grove Auto Care responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks Gregg I appreciate you taking the time to Write these kind words.

MARISA W.
Fountain Valley, CA
03/02/2019
Reliable
We can always depend on Harvey and his team. Longtime customers of theirs. Would definitely recommend!

KH
KIMO H.
Jeep Patriot
03/02/2019
It’s nice to that when you need car help that there is a place that you can depend on. Harvey and his crew are the best.
Harvey makes time for your auto needs. I make sure my whole family bring there cars here. My kids are glad that they have a place they can trust. Thanks

TV
TONY V.
02/27/2019
Harvey is great to deal with. He is honest and will explain everything to you.

ROBERT C.
02/10/2019
Competent professionalism, brilliant diagnostic skills, warm and patient customer relations!
Harvey and his crew have that rare combination of excellent automobile mechanical skills and the kind of honesty and integrity that makes one confident that Garden Grove Auto Care is the kind of business you can depend on for the long run.

DJ
DON J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/25/2019
I have been having my car serviced by Harvey and his crew for years. I feel like I get an honest evaluation of the services I need at a reasonable price. Thanks!

DT
DAVID T.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/24/2019
We receive awesome service every time we bring one of our vehicles in.