JENNIFER B.
Chrysler 200
01/15/2020
Seevice
Harvey is so friendly and thorough in his explanations

SF
STEVE F.
Stanton, CA
Jaguar XJ
01/11/2020
Jaguar service
As always, very friendly and professional service!

JESUS C.
Santa Ana, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/10/2020
Owner Makes you feel like your at home
Great customer service 👍
Owner makes you feel like you and your vehicle are no1 priority.
I highly recommend this place

KN
KIM N.
Acura MDX
01/02/2020
Trusting
I’ve been coming to Harvey for several years now and I’ve always felt like I was leaving my car in good hands. I also trust his recommendations.

BL
BOBBY L.
Kia Sportage
12/27/2019
Great , fast, reliable
Been coming here for years. Always a good price, and they’ll recommend another place if they need to. Shows honesty . Always trying to get me a good deal and fair in their turn time. Love the curtesy call with updates in my car. Will continue to go here and always recommended them to anyone I hear needs auto repair.

SA
STEVE A.
12/23/2019
Service review
I get great service and they are very honest on whether I need something done or could wait. I always refer them to anyone who is looking for honest, dependable and friendly Mechanic.

MANNY P.
Long Beach, CA
Isuzu
12/20/2019
Great work/customer service/ reliable work.
Great customer service work was explained and done correctly. no issues after work was done. Great work/customer service/ reliable work. / good prices.

JEFF G.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
12/14/2019
Saved me $
Great repair again. Saved me money on a water pump repair and power steering peak. Harvey is very thorough and keeps me informed.

JUDY S.
Saturn VUE
12/12/2019
Harvey the owner puts his customers at ease because he knows the business on cars. Harvey not only knows the business, but he genuinely cares about the customer and your vehicle. I think I’ve been been going to Harvey since 2004 and I will not go to anyone else, he is honest and reliable. I’m thankful for all he has done, and look forward to seeing him.

RL
RICK L.
12/11/2019
Starter replacement
Love having Garden Grove work on my vehicles. He is curtious, professional, dependable and knowledgible. Done right the FIRST time!

SF
STEVE F.
Stanton, CA
Jaguar XJ
12/03/2019
Harvey is very reliable and friendly>
Harvey makes sure everything is taken care of in a very efficient manner. He takes great care to expedite repairs that are necessary and he makes recommendations for future car maintenance. I have been extremely pleased with all that he does and I would recommend his auto care to everyone!

11/22/2019
Honest, thorough and friendly
Harvey and team are reliable, helpful and very efficient!

DJ
DANNY J.
Ram 1500
11/14/2019
Truck repair
Another good experience . We have been coming her for years. They do a good job every time and they have excelent custmer service. Harvy the owner is a good guy and has integrity witch is hard to find these days.

AC
Alice C.
Santa Ana, CA
Cadillac CTS
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Alice said she has never had any problems. They took care of her vehicle and so she keeps going back. They are very good at what they do.

DANIEL D.
Orange, CA
10/30/2019
Garden Grove Radiator
Very honest, Outstanding work, Very helpful, No other place comes close to it.