Overall Rating 4.196425/5Overall Rating 4.196425/5Overall Rating 4.196425/5Overall Rating 4.196425/5rating 4.196425
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

WG
Walter G.
Springfield, MA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff.
In 2005 I switched from Chevrolet and have been very pleased with my Hyundai which now has 279,000 miles purchased with 32,000 miles.

Cheryl C.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
08/18/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased with communication with Kristen in service. It was nice that Gary Rome service placed a coupon in my car and I received $10 off next visit

PR
Patricia R.
Holyoke, MA
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Sticker Shock
Went in for an inspection sticker and was able to just drive in without an appointment. No problem and not much of a wait which I never mind because it's always pleasant at the dealership.

WC
William C.
Belchertown, MA
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Holyoke’s 5 Star Hyundai Dealer..... Gary Rome Hyundai
For sales and service you can’t beat Gary Rome Hyundai. They say your treated like family and you are, everyone is friendly, starting with Gary himself all the way to the folks that great you when you drive in fir service. The most up to date service depart around. I can’t say enough about service, my personal service advisor (Angela) is the best , she goes above and beyond in scheduling, personality and working fir me when I come in for service. Thanks to everyone there fir doing a great job.

NC
Nancy C.
Enfield, CT
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great vehicle and great service
Service persons are the BEST! Just love bringing my vehicle in to such a family oriented business that genuinely cares! Thank you!

VA
Victor A.
Holyoke, MA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly and easygoing
No matter what I am there for I'm always treated with respect ,they listen to any concerns I may be having most important is they make me feel welcome and they'll take their time to explain everything in an easy to comprehend fashion.

Maria H.
Palmer, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Clean, Quick, Thorough
Took my childs vehicle for a safety check before she departs out of state. After a few frustrating problems getting through to the right person on the phone, it was well worth it.
The appointment was soon, communication during the inspection was excellent so I knew what I was agreeing to, staff checked for recalls and so on and gave choices with costs for work. Easy pick up and drop off. Car was returned mechanically sound and cleaner than it had been received! Great job.

LF
Lynne F.
Lynne F
Just overall good experience, very clean and well organized and the staff is terrific

2012 Hyundai Tucson
service review
employees are very courteous

RD
Raymond D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Angela always is so friendly and knowledgeable. She gets us in and out for all our routine maintenance on our vehicles. Keep up the good work!

Southwick, MA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent diagnosis and repair.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil & filter change -tire rotation
Time with appointment 75+/- 5 minutes, cost $65.

TZ
Todd Z.
West Springfield, MA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Awesome
Everyone is very nice and knowledgeable

BW
Brian W.
Longmeadow, MA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
New building is very nice. Everyone is very professional and nice
Very friendly and quick service

RL
Richard L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service department. Angela always takes good care of me, as she does to all of her customers. New building with numerous bays allows taking care of many customers at a time.

Bruce H.
Southwick, MA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Nice extra touches and service rep terrifict

Mary C.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Beautiful showroom and prompt service
I arrived about 45 minutes early for my appointment and was taken into service promptly. Everyone was very polite and professional.

Suffield, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient in & out
Very professional from sign in to clean waiting area.
More attention to paperwork. Actual mileage is 5,049. Service Invoice mileage is 3,049.

Marianne C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly people always willing to help
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

James L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great staff and helpful
Bought 4 Hyundais from Gary Rome over the years...only place I trust..
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019