Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jamie B.
Cadillac SRX
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the service provided by this business was good. He also said the staff needed better communication.

Jesse C.
Abilene, TX
06/07/2019
Ranger
Honesty, efficient, friendly,

Charlie S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said the service was good.

Tim B.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff was very good. They promptly took the vehicle and diagnosed it and repaired it quickly. The folks at the business were friendly, knowledgeable, and diagnosed and repaired the vehicle within an hour.

TC
Terry C.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the customer service was good.

LARRY S.
Buick Lucerne
05/02/2019
They Get It Done Right; Everytime!
As a repeat customer dealing with both domestic and international vehicles, I can recommend with confidence Gary's teams ability to expeditiously identify and competently repair any issue your vehicle has. They are, without any hype, remarkably skilled. So many auto repair facilities today are limited by their in-house technologies; that it the nature of modern cars and trucks. Gary's has the diagnostic technology necessary to identify the problems and take care of them at a price-point other service providers won't touch. Come to these guys with total confidence that you are working with Abilene's unheralded automotive champions!

RF
Rusty F.
Abilene, TX
Ford
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said they do a good job and usually do it quickly.

RZ
Rene Z.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Rene said he has been going to the business for a long time and they are really good.

Jamie B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they gave him good service, they were nice and they were friendly. They solve the problem but they don't charge him for something he doesn't need.

Kenna B.
Toyota Celica
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Kenna said the staff at this business was really nice, The work on her vehicle was great. She had no complications.

LF
Luke F.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the service was really good and the staff knew what they were talking about. The work was done in a timely manner, and they explained what was going on to him.

Mike P.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he was treated very well.

TG
Tommi-Nikole G.
Dyess Afb, TX
03/15/2019
Do not use this company!
I have to tell you I haven't had a more horrible experience in my life. My husband and I purchased a vehicle from a dealer and the night we took it home it stopped working. Luckily, we purchased from a dealer who actually cared about our family and has gone out of his way to make it right. My husband has kept open and direct lines of communication with the Gary's Automotive in regards to parts; just wanting to remain involved in the care of our vehicle. After misdiagnosing our vehicle twice; my husband were expecting a call telling us when our car would be ready and they never called. My husband chose to call them because we were relying on this vehicle as our main transportation taking our kids on a Spring Break vacation. When he called the mechanic had explained that the vehicle wasn't going to be ready and that they misdiagnosed the issue once again and clearly charging our dealer even more. At this point we have started to feel bad for our dealer because they have taken advantage of him. When the dealer mentioned to the mechanics that we were a military family, Shawn was quick to say oh, "make them pay for it." For the record I am a SrA in the Air Force with a family of 5 and we rely on only my income. We saved up $6,000 to purchase a vehicle that stopped working the same day. Granted we understand as a Texas dealer he legally has no obligation to help make our purchase right but, that is what separates the good form the bad in the business and consumer relationship. After my husband contacted them about an update and discovering the news of another repair being needed my husband was confused as to why they didn't hold the same respectful communication lines that my husband had held with them this whole time, over a week. Shawn became very rude and told my husband 'I don't have to tell you anything,' which regardless of whether the dealer is the customer or my husband as the owner, this is horrible, horrible customer service. All we were asking was to stay in the loop with our vehicle and we have never experienced such hostility in this with any other situation. My husband went with the dealer to Gary's Automotive to discuss the issues with the vehicle and my husband mentioned how he felt the customer service was horrible and how rude Shawn was, once he did that they had threatened to call the cops. I am not sure why but, the situation didn't escalate to that point they were only talking but considering the racial slurs made previously, in their words 'N*igga,' music needed to be shut off while rap was playing on their radio I don't know if they assumed my husband was illegal but, my husband ended up calling the police for them. They are currently being place on the banned-list for military personnel to avoid using their shop. These are the mechanics people fear will take advantage of them and their character is so very poor. They have cost the dealer doing the repair over $1000 and still can't determine the issue. Please beware of these people, we have never been treated so poorly. In addition, when we recieved our vehicle back the cluster replaced was never reprogrammed so our vehicle that has 88k miles now shows as have 125k, the dvd player and backup camera were not reprogrammed, and the windshield fluid won't spray, all things that worked perfectly before they service our vehicle and items they didn't take time to care about. We now have to take to second mechanic to have reprogrammed, something that takes 15 minutes, and pay additional money. Do not use this company, you will regret it. I would give zero stars but, this review forum won't allow it.

TR
Tavis R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Tavis said this business always does a good job.

Colt M.
Ram 1500
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Colt said that since his visit to the place, his vehicle runs a lot better and he hasn't had a problem.

V
Valued Customer
Ford
03/05/2019
GREAT FAST WORK
HAS DONE GREAT WORK IN THE PAST, HOWEVER OUR TRUCK HAD BLOWN AN ENGINE W/ LOW MILEAGE AND THEY WOULD NOT HOLD THE TRUCK LONG ENOUGH FOR OUR DISPUTE WITH THE MANUFACTURER SO I HAD TO TRANSPORT ELSEWHERE TO GET THE REPAIRS DONE.
Gary G. from Gary's Automotive and Truck Service responded on 03/05/2019

I have kept this vehicle for 6 weeks, I have ran every check you asked. I cannot keep a vehicle this big this long while you fight with another company. Its over 40 feet long. Not sure what else we could do for you.

TC
Teressa C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Teressa said she appreciates the work done, and she knows that her vehicle will be fixed.

RF
Richard F.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he had an appointment at this business, he came in a few minutes early, in a few minutes they did the work, and he left.

Jacob C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

Sylvia H.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia said she would recommend the business for service.