Latest Review about 1 month ago

AMY R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2020
Reliable and honest
I’ve taken my beloved old truck to Gary’s for a few years now and I find this shop to be no nonsense, quick and honest.

RN
RIC N.
Toyota Matrix
10/23/2020
What Compels A Man?
How mighty is the compulsion that rules a man to wake every misery-stricken day at 5:30a.m. to drive his wife and daughters to work and school? And where from does that Compulsion wick the force required to move our Man forward in Time to his piece of shit job as a flunky mechanic at a local mechanic's shop.

And what leads our protagonist to such existential despair? It is scribed across the cotton stretched to yielding across his chest: 'Nate's Car Fix-It Shop'...

[Hey... read this next bit in an 'inner monologue' voice] "My cousin Nathan's fucking "fix-em-up" shop... I work for my cousin Nathan... while the nirvana of Gary's Automotive sits on Arizona Ave., smiteing my advances with a turn of her nose.

Alas... Why be a fucking mechanic if I don't work for Gary?

Gary's Automotive - TRUST

HOLLY C.
Kia Sorento
09/19/2020
Honest
Dependable, fair prices, friendly team, and won't try to do work not need.

09/10/2020
He Came, He Saw, He Conquered
As usual, Gary and crew did a great job! Had to have a battery replaced and an oil/lube/filter this time. Also kudos to Craig for his excellent customer service skills!

BT
BRIAN T.
08/20/2020
Great service. Quick turnaround. Open and honest mechanic

BT
BRIAN T.
08/15/2020
Honest and candid repair shop
Took my car to the dealership for some warranty repair work. They provided 3 pages of recommended services to the tune of $1800. Took the suggestions to Gary, he examined the car and only 1 thing was necessary. A few of the other services could be performed in the future, not now. Appreciate Gary’s honesty and avoids suggesting unnecessary repairs to make a buck. That is why I’ve been taking my vehicles to home for 20 years.
Brian

WM
WES M.
08/01/2020
Best shop in town.
Best shop in town. Knowledge combined with experience . Best work at best cost! If you need it they will tell you. If you don't need it they will tell you.

JOSE G.
07/14/2020
Honesty
The work is always done correctly, even if it's an emergency situation. As was the case for the last unexpected repairs.

AT
AL T.
07/04/2020
No nonsense, prompt repair.
My Honda was towed to Gary's site in the afternoon and before end of business that day, the starter was replaced and service was excellent. No add on costs or surprises or delays.

DEBBIE S.
Mazda CX-5
07/03/2020
A+
They do a great job! Would and have recommended Gary to my friends. They are efficient with fair pricing and treat you like they appreciate your business!

TH
TOM H.
Kia Rio
06/17/2020
A car repair shop with integrity!
When I drop off my car it feels like I’m dropping it off to a family member who really cares. You won’t find another shop with this kind of integrity! This will be your last stop in your search for a car repair shop!

ROSEMARY C.
05/10/2020
Excellent service!! Very honest and great to work with!

CL
CLIFF L.
03/19/2020
Snowbird heading home
Gary and his team gave my car the “peace of mind” check in an expedient manner before we made our unexpected and rushed trip back to Canada during the coronavirus pandemic. His pricing and service were outstanding. Thanks to Gary’s!

JEFF G.
Ford Expedition
02/24/2020
Great Customer and personal service!
The folks at Gary's went above and beyond to get us on the road. Our car needed one little part and the cost of a brand new part was ridiculous. Craig did some shopping and found the part we needed at a much more reasonable price. After they got the part, which was the next day after our initial appointment, they got our car in and out in about 2 hours and the fix was perfect. I have always gotten the impression at Gary's that doing a good job is much more important than making a buck. That's why when we need car repairs we go to Gary's. Gary's has earned our trust. Customers for life.