KAREN M.
11/02/2019
Best in the West
Once again, I received outstanding service from Gary's Automotive Repair!! I took my Explorer in because the gas gauge was not working properly. They found the problem, and put in a new factory fuel pump assembly at no cost. I had this same thing done last April 2018, so this was covered under the warranty. I also had the oil changed.
I haven't taken my vehicle anywhere else since I found this shop!!

BT
BRIAN T.
10/18/2019
Excellent service yet again. Thorough diagnostic on this vehicle and every vehicle I bring in. Updates provided in plain English and not technical terminology. No unnecessary repairs or services. I’ve used Gary’s for many years and continue to do so

JO
JOHN O.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/11/2019
Can't beat the service
Gary and his team are all about quality work at a fair price. They always take the time to listen to the customer, and evaluate the car or truck until they find the problem. Gary isn't like the dealerships that try sell you services or repairs you don't need. Dealerships typically have a price point they try to get for every car they service. To achieve that, they pry on people's lack of experience, and go off the deep end to explain what might happen if you don't do the repair. Gary's Automotive will only charge you for the work needed. I recommend my family and friends to Gary's Automotive, and everyone I recommend has been pleased with the work Gary did.

10/10/2019
Awesome service
These guys are awesome, they are honest and only do the work that needs to be done, never try to sell you unnecessary services

10/08/2019
Excellent service - great people!
Every time we bring our cars to Gary's, we know we'll have a friendly and knowledgeable encounter with Gary and his crew. They do a great job in reasonable time and always at a fair price. Stands to reason why we've been customers for over five years!

TH
TOM H.
08/08/2019
No surprises great service!
Finally a shop I feel completely confident taking my vehicles to. Honest, upfront prices with no "gotcha" pricing. I highly recommend Gary's auto for all my vehicle needs.

BRANDON M.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/28/2019
Brake grind on Honda Civic
Took in for gridding brakes and weak AC. Both were fixed. Bolt came off caliper which was causing noise (crazy!) so did a brake job and AC was below pressure with a tiny leak in compressor. Compressors are always expensive so i had to have that changed else the problem would get worse. All in all $1200 job bu car is running great now so worth the $ for the price of mind. I usually do work on my car myself but I can always trust Gary’s auto to do a good job and most importantly an honest job. Thank you Gary’s auto for another job well done!

BT
BRIAN T.
06/23/2019
Honest service at reasonable rate
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Gary’s for a long time because they are honest and fair and don’t try to up sell unnecessary services. And if for some reason the service wasn’t done right the first time, Gary’s stands behind it and fixes it. I will continue to take my vehicles there.

PM
PHILLIP M.
06/22/2019
Fast and efficient.
These guys work FAST. Will never use anyone else.

KAREN M.
06/18/2019
Today was just a quick oil change.
I always am greeted by friendly people and the work gets done quickly. Great place to have all your automotive needs taken care of!

DE
DEANNE E.
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2019
People
Personal interaction and timely.

Tempe, AZ
06/12/2019
Highly recommended
Professional, caring, timely, fair-priced,

JUDY C.
Buick LeSabre
06/08/2019
Oil Change
An oil change was needed after a long vacation drive. Gary always checks everything to be sure it is good. I always trust Gary's Automotive Repair to keep me driving safe.

SCOTT S.
06/07/2019
Different car problems but same great result
We have been taking all of our cars to Gary's for years but this time our needs were different. We had to have a seat belt replaced, the back up camera fixed and a tail light replaced. Gary's took care of all of these issues quickly a very reasonable price with great communication about what was happening. I am now convinced that Gary's Automotive Repair can do just about anything!

REBECCA S.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Sentra
05/20/2019
Utterly Disappointed
I love Gary's. I always trusted Gary's. I came in and stated that I was driving cross country and needed an oil change and all fluids checked/topped off. Was informed all fluids were good, and replaced the air filter. Turns out they let me go with an empty coolant tank and bad transmission fluid. I am so devastated. Now I don't even trust they actually did an oil change or replaced the air filter. Will never return and will let everyone I've referred know what happened.
Garys Automotive R. from Gary's Automotive Repair responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Ms. Stose
I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations for service.  We strive to exceed our customers expectations at every opportunity.  Myself and the staff are reviewing our policies a procedures to prevent any further occurrence.  Once again I deeply regret that we did not provide the level of service that was expected of us.
Gary

RN
RIC N.
Toyota Matrix
05/11/2019
Gary's Automotive Repair is the best!
Gary and his crew exude trust. Short of an actual family member, I can't imagine taking my car in to be worked on by anybody else. Rock on, Gary's!

AP
ARI P.
04/26/2019
Honest, reliable and do great work
We have been bringing our cars here for 2.5 years now and will continue to do so. They always do great work and never make up things that need to be done. Great shop.

DONOVAN W.
04/16/2019
Gary is awesome!
Garys auto is top notch. Outstanding customer service and excellent workmanship at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this place.

CL
CLIFF L.
04/06/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
I have had nothing but positive experiences at Gary's. They are trustworthy and affordable. No surprises - just the way I like it!