Mercedes-Benz C280
03/01/2021
Thermostat
They do quality work, but Mercedes repairs are inordinately expensive.

Jason S.
Phoenix, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/26/2021
Range Rover Sport
Great service and friendly staff. I have been taking my Rovers there for years.

DO
David O.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/14/2021
Outstanding Service
My mono wiper went out on a 99 c230 kompressor. Although the parts house initially sent Huffs the wrong part, which caused a little delays it was resolved and I received a well working wiper as promised. I would recommend Huffs.

Jean L.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/11/2021
Walked in today without an appointment and was promptly attended to. Front break job. Done in a Jiffy. Best brakes ever, now.

Richard R.
Maricopa, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/10/2021
Huffs provides honest service
I own a 2007 Range Rover, and older Rovers can be expensive to maintain. It's hard to find auto mechanics that you can trust not to gouge you, but I've used Huffs twice now, and I feel that I can trust them. They are very personable, friendly and never pressure me into a service. They take the time to explain everything, and I feel like I get competent service at a reasonable price. They also get my car in and out in the same day.

Richard M.
Florence, AZ
Chevrolet HHR
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the service the business provided went well. They were done when they said they would be.

02/09/2021
Trustworthy mechanics and staff
My vehicle had to be towed because was dangerous to drive. They took my car without hesitation even though it was without appointment. It was fixed. The mechanics and staff are amazing! Thank you! You are appreciated!

PH
Patricia H.
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Patricia said the business was courteous, patient, and did a good job.

Mike H.
02/05/2021
I continue to take my car for service at Huff's because I always get great results. From the repairs to the customer service, I always drive away a happy customer- thank you Huff family.

Jean L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/05/2021
Every time I go to Huffs, they do a super job. Fast, accurate and polite. Great crew.

Randy M.
Jaguar XJ
02/01/2021
Always excellent service
The take time to listen, then perform the services. thank you

MINI Cooper Coupe
01/31/2021
Brake service
Quick, thorough and quite knowledgeable about options and why. Finished much earlier than expected to keep my day productive. Thank you.

Jerri D.
Mesa, AZ
Volvo XC60
01/28/2021
The ONE automotive family business I can count on!
I am so grateful for Huffs automotive. They treat me like family. As a senior lady they take care of my car as if it were their mothers. I trust these guys 100%. Thanks guys, May God bless you and your families!!

Scottsdale, AZ
Land Rover Discovery Sport
01/27/2021
They are the people you like working with !!!!!
I work on cars myself but whenever I have problems they have answers and fix it right away and right the first time
I will never stop using them

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/27/2021
Friendly and helpful.
I asked to have my car checked because it was giving off a weird smell from the engine. The guys went so far as scanning for the problem and even leaving my car in the shop garage to check for the problem, to find nothing, instead I had them do an oil change.