Brenda M.
Atlanta, GA
Land Rover LR3
06/11/2021
I’m happy so far
I have seen Michael and Darren maybe 5 times since I’ve been in AZ from ATL. I was nervous at first because I had my guys in Atlanta for some years. So far, I am happy with Huff’s. I have had a break sensor replaced. The front grill fixed. And some complex things that I am so trying to remember that I have been pleased with. I recommend these guys.

Steve W.

Phoenix, AZ
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/07/2021
Automobile Mechanical Extraordinaire
I have brought multi-vehicles to Huff’s Automotive and I have never been disappointed with the quality of workmanship and dedication to complete customer satisfaction. The level of experience and knowledge of the staff working on customers vehicles is apparent from years of professional training. I highly recommend this business for all your automobile issues.

RN
Ruth N.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/04/2021
Friendly and helpful service
This auto service center is fabulous. Their service is very good. They are very friendly and helpful. I take my car to them for regular maintenance and when having problems with my car.

Terrance B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Terrance said the staff members are friendly and they explained the problems of his vehicle clearly to him.

Joe C.
Land Rover Defender 90
06/01/2021
Really Cares About Land Rovers
Darren and the team take great pride in their work and put the personal touch on my repairs. They were up front about items needing attention and did not try to sell service I did not need. My Defender 90 was in outstanding hands at Huffs.

Kristine S.
05/21/2021
Always great customer service
When making an appointment I can always get one quickly I get great customer service and my cat is always taken care of with whatever service is needed abs I don’t have to be worried about having work done that is not needed.

Jerry H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/21/2021
My front end alignment was performed perfectly and eliminated the exasperating vibration and drifting that I had been experiencing at high speeds. While I was waiting for my car I enjoyed the new waiting room with TV, coffee and very relaxing easy chairs.

05/20/2021
The guys at Huffs do EXCELLENT work!!! Thanks Michael & Darren! Much appreciated!

ST
Sheritta T.
Maricopa, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Sheritta said they were honest and professional. Also, they didn't over quote her. They were convenient to drop off and pick up her vehicle and they have reasonable prices.

Mark H.
Audi Q5
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Mark said things are always great with them. Everybody there is as friendly and honest as anybody could ask for and he couldn't be more pleased.

EH
Emile H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Emile said they gave good service.

BL
Brandon L.
Jaguar XJ
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said they did what they said they would do.

Monica M.
Gilbert, AZ
Volvo S40
05/08/2021
Always quality service
Darren and Mike are great at explaining very simply what the current or potential problems are around a repair. ALWAYS respectful and service-oriented.

Mercedes-Benz C300
05/02/2021
Confidence counts
I always feel confident when I leave my Benz with Huff. They know their profession and are always friendly and upbeat.