KJ
Keith J.
Volkswagen CC
11/14/2019
VW CC coolant leak
i had a massive coolant leak that had me on the side of the road. once i was able to drive again I went straight to Huffs and they had it fixed with 4 hours same day. I've been searching for a reliable import repair shop because I want my VW CC forever.

Don L.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Don said everything was fine.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/07/2019
Trusted Advisers
Like the doctors that my wife and I have entrusted our life and health, Mike, Darren and team have demonstrated genuine expertise and honesty in the care for our vehicle. Trusted Advisers!!!

CJ
Chad J.
Gilbert, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/03/2019
Knowledgeable quick and very customer friendly!!!!!
So here is the thing! To find a place that will service Mercedez and not try to rob you in itself is a miracle. Huff's is fast they are extremely customer friendly and there pricing is right and you can tell they are very knowledgeable. I had my 3 year old boy there and we were kind of in a hurry and car required a special battery but they had me in and out within a hour. I highly Recommend.

Chad

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/27/2019
Good Save
Took my Benz into Huffs for an oil change. I requested the oil change and that the Mechanic determine anything else that should be done. He quickly determined that my battery was very low. It was also several years old. Had this not been taken care of I would have been stranded somewhere along the road. He also inspected my tires and found a sliced/gouged spot. It is interesting because I had my tires inspected a few weeks earlier by Discount who said I was "just fine."

Huffs is expert, prompt and honest. This can be hard to find in these times. I would recommend this quality service to folks who drive "quality automobiles."

RN
Ruth N.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/25/2019
Very friendly and timely repair services.
My experience with Huffs Auto repairs was a very positive one. Customer service person was very friendly and helpful. The repair services was quick. I didn't have to wait for my car to be repaired for several days, after my car was towed in, it only took one day for the repairs to be completed. The downside is the expenses for the repairs.

HK
Henry K.
Gilbert, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/23/2019
Always able to assist at the last minute if necessary.
Good service at affordable pricing is the formula for operating a good business. If only the Mercedes Benz dealerships would have attended class that day!!!

GW
Gary W.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/12/2019
Prompt and quality service
There is no other shop that I would recommend for services on my Range Rover. Diagnosis is fast because of their experience. Repairs completed in a timely manner by top of the line technicians.

SG
Sanae G.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Sanae said the customer service at the business was great. They were very honest and she stated she felt like they were sincere.

Marci B.
Jaguar XJ
10/08/2019
Great Service!
Darren and all of the guys at Huffs were great to work with! I would highly recommend their team. They have always taken great care of both my husband and my cars every time we have brought them in!

BD
Bob D.
Maricopa, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff take his vehicle in as soon as he arrives and so they are out quickly, he likes the convenience and that they have good mechanics.

Ray C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/03/2019
starting with Darren, When I get there I feel that I will be getting first class performance and great service from the rest of the staff. Super people. AAAAA+++++++
Good service for the money....with attention to detail.

Mary S.
Mercedes-Benz C350
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff are prompt, get her in on time and she never has to wait. The service and waiting time means a lot to her. The staff are very polite.

LP
Lisa P.
10/02/2019
Trusted Mechanic
Everyone at Huff is great, very knowledgeable, professional & friendly. They keep me up to date on what my vehicle will be needing in the future & I feel they keep me safe on the road by making sure my vehicle is in tip top condition! Thank you Huff appreciate all of you!!

AY
Anudeep Y.
Land Rover LR3
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Anudeep said the service was good, the customer service was great and to the point.

KO
Kenny O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/23/2019
Range Rover repair
I am always provided honest, knowledgeable service when bringing my Range Rover to Huffs. This time it was Darren and Dillon who provided the outstanding service. Thanks.

Jay L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they did everything they said they were going to do.

Volvo XC60
09/14/2019
in and out
had a headlight bulb that was out call Them went by replaced it within 30 minutes, that service! Great customer care.

GW
Gary W.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/14/2019
Fast diagnostic and repairs
Simply said, Huffs’s provided honest and excellent service on my Range Rover for the past 10 years. You won’t be disappointed.

Mike H.
Phoenix, AZ
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said Huffs was really good, he was very happy with the business, Devon was great and did very good work. Michael was great and all of them were very good. He will definitely be back to do business with them.