DU
Denise U.
Audi Q7
06/05/2020
Customer satisfaction
I’ve been using HUFFS for 3yrs and have been VERY Pleased with the work they have done on my car every time, from oil changes to car repairs. Even had my car engine cleaned today. Nice Job!

MA
Mr./Ms. A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/04/2020
Very pleased with the service.
Very pleased with the service they provided.

Ryan M.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/03/2020
Job done right
I just had my 2002 d2 in to have some work done. The brothers once again did great quality work. I am very grateful and happy with there work. You want the work done right. Huffs is the shop for you.

Junior R.
Acura MDX
06/03/2020
Friendly staff
Shop have friendly staff and the job is done the same day . Very accommodating even without an appointment.

EG
Erin G.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
05/28/2020
Found a new mechanic
A certain Mercedes Benz dealership's service department located in Gilbert, (that I will leave unnamed but you can do the math) told me that my 2016 Mercedes Metris with only 33,000 on it needed a $1,600 valve repair. I took it to Huffs for a second opinion, and they found an open circuit problem that was causing the check engine light to come on. It didn't need the valve repair and the cost to fix was 1/4 of the dealer's incorrect diagnosis quote. Needless to say, I will not be returning to the dealer for service and Huffs will definitely be my new auto repair shop.

AL
Arlette L.
Gilbert, AZ
Land Rover LR4
05/21/2020
Best honest shop in town
We love Huffs Automotive!!! We recommend them for all your car needs. They are knowledgeable, reliable, honest, price way cheaper than “Land Rover Dealer”. So many things we can say about them. Family own business and they always shows appreciation every time.
Wonderful people to work with!!!
The Lenzi Family

MZ
Mike Z.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/21/2020
Great staff and honest
Very friendly and knowledgeable. They really care about their customers.

WK
Walter K.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/19/2020
Quality
Graciously, they picked up our car from our and returned it the same day. Although expensive, I know their work is thorough and always dependable.

NV
Nichelle V.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Nichelle said she always takes her vehicles there, the staff is always friendly, personable and she trusts them. She really likes Darrin, he is friendly, easy to work with and makes it easy for her to make appointments.

TP
Thomas P.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said this business was straightforward about everything and got his vehicle fixed in an hour. He would recommend this place to anyone, especially people with European vehicles.

EJ
Erin J.
Chandler, AZ
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
05/09/2020
Amazing service
Darren & the team are absolutely amazing. I went in to get a look over on my newly purchased used vehicle. Not once did I feel like I was being pressured in to getting any service or being taken advantage. I appreciate their honesty and I will be a customer for life!

RP
Ramiro P.
Phoenix, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2020
Awesome Experience
I want thank the folks at Huff’s Automotive for being thorough and professional on working on my vehicle. Michael and Darren explained the mechanical issues, cost and time frame for fixing the problem. They were accurate on all accounts. It is refreshing to work with honest, experienced and caring individuals that make this auto repair experience easy. Thank you, Ramiro & Karol Pacheco

TP
Tien P.
Mercedes-Benz E500
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Tien said they provide good service.

04/23/2020
Friendly, efficient service
Huff's always communicates quickly and clearly on needed repairs. Friendly staff. Added convenience (During Covid lockdown) of them coming to pick up/drop off car from house. A nice touch!

Spencer B.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/22/2020
I am always happy with Huffs service and employees. My Range Rover is older and I feel it is gone over throughly and the service people are very knowledgeable. You cannot go wrong with Huffs.