Business Solutions

Huffs Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Tom S.
05/05/2022
1st Time
Needed AC fixed on my MB S550 and they took care of me quickly. Friendly and knowledgeable crew too! I'll be going back.

AY
Anudeep Y.
05/03/2022
Great service and team
Great customer service, I feel slightly higher prices but to the point service. Quick and easy to work with.

05/02/2022
Great experience, as always.
Always a seamless experience with Huff’s. I take all of our cars there. Darren is on top of it with clear and timely communication whether it be email, phone...

Diane S.
05/01/2022
Great mechanics that get the job done. And super office Manager, Darren.
Great mechanics that get the job done. And super office Manager, Darren. Thank you for your expertise, professionalism and kindness.

Jeff M.
04/30/2022
Exceptional Check in and out. Along with Exceptional Work on our Volvo!
We have tried to get the Volvo problems for months before we were directed to Huffs Automotive. Not only did the fix the problem they took care of other...