AW
Amy W.
Acura MDX
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Amy said staff very accommodating and they did the work fast.

RANDALL M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/03/2021
Honest Reliable Knowledgeable Auto Mechanics - SERIOUSLY!!
Finding an honest, competent friendly person to repair your car is almost impossible! But, at Gary's First Class Car Care you get all of that and more. For many years we had our vehicles repaired at the dealership where we bought multiple cars - thinking they "cared about us" as customers and would treat us fairly. But, after catching them trying to charge us $600.00 for what turned out to be a $25 repair (a broken antenna that they said required the replacement of the entire radio unit) - we e never stumbled across Gary's and have never looked back. We know we will get an accurate assessment of the problem and a fair price for repair. That is worth your weight in gold! They don't just do things to do them. It is so nice to kow that if you ask them to bumper-to-bumper check-up, they aren't going to come back with a laundry list of things you "must" do. If it needs to be done - they will tell you. No more - no less. We also love that Gary, his wife, Kellie and their business are big supporters of Excelsior and the surrounding South Lake Minnetonka communities. Good people doing good work all while contributing to the community they live and work in. ~Marianne McD

CLAIRE B.
05/28/2021
First Class Car Care is the Best!
I have been going to FCCC for over 15 years. Gary is the most ethical small businessman I have ever known. He routinely saves me money by not doing work I ask for if their checkup says it's not indicated. They are fast and fair and I have never had to go back for a problem that they solved. I would not consider going anywhere else

05/27/2021
Drive train vibration
I was getting a strong driveline vibration that I didn't used to have. Ryan should me a broken rear leaf spring shackle that was now resting against the rear box of the truck. Wheel hop was thudding through the box at 55, since the rear leaf spring was no longer anchored!

KW
KEVIN W.
05/24/2021
Superb People and Mechanics
My family and I have been customers of Gary’s First Class Car Care for over ten years. They do thorough and tremendous auto work at a fair price. They are incredibly honest. Case in point, there were numerous past instances with competitors that often included repair/maintenance quotes for completely unnecessary work (padding invoices at our expense). This has never happened at Gary’s. I highly recommend Gary’s First Class Car Care for auto repairs and/or routine maintenance.

Audi TT
05/21/2021
Found the problem
I bought a 2005 Audii TT for a good price, and I expected it to need repairs. Gary and Ryan did a good job replacing the alternator and its main fuse link, and fixing the gas tank leak. The gas tank had to be pulled from the car AFTER the rear end was removed-about 10 hours out and in. I could not have done it myself. Thank you, Gary and Ryan !

CK
CHERYL K.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/19/2021
Always first class
Gary’s live up to their name, as always. They are consistently quick, experienced, and fair. I highly recommend them.

IF
IAN F.
Jaguar XK8
05/19/2021
Great work- nice people!
Gary’s new premises raise him to a new level of service in the Minnetonka location

Very impressive work, very affordable

05/13/2021
Accurate work
Gary found the front disc rotors were rusted to the point of catastrophic failure when re-packing the front wheel bearings. He saved my truck again!

Dennis D.
Audi Q7
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Dennis said everything went great. He said the business held to the word and made the service experience quick and easy.

MARK S.
05/04/2021
Great communication
Quick and efficient service

Mike P.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he was very satisfied and happy with the service.

KELLY B.
04/22/2021
Awesome!
Always trustworthy!

DAVE L.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2021
Great Job As Always!
Can't say enough about the timely service, price as quoted and good communication with any issues that arise. The new location is great as well!

Aaron M.
GMC Vandura
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Aaron said Gary is honest and he fixed his vehicle well.