Gecko Discount Tire and Auto Care

NN
No N.
New York City, NY
01/04/2019
The owner Robert is a piece of shit
Brought my car in for a heater core repair and left with my car blowing heat on the driver side and A/C on the passenger side. Brought it 3x’s and Robert the owner begged me to bring it back and he’ll get right and said he’ll return my money if he didn’t. Plus he said he was going to take it to a guy that work on GMC vehicles come to find out he didn’t do that and my car is doing the same thing and I didn’t get my money back. Robert is a piece of shit for not standing behind his word. I don’t recommend one to deal with a person especially not a mechanic that don’t stand behind his word go elsewhere trust me.

Chevrolet Pickup
09/04/2018
The brake system disaster
Brought my truck into get new brakes and a tune up. It should have been a quick change. NOT. I had to take my truck to another shop to get my brakes fixed after paying you almost 500 dollars. I had good experiences with you before but. I feel now like the tech did not understand my vehicle and instead of saying that. They were just charging me

KC
Kimarley C.
Gainesville, GA
04/06/2018 Category: Service
kimarley said the staff is great, but did not take care of the sensors on his vehicle. He stated they all told him it was working and it was not, so he paid for nothing. He has never been dissatisfied with their service, before.

PH
Patricia H.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said they took 15 days to refund her money for not being able to fix her vehicle. However, she's been a customer for years and she's gotten good service from them, so she would still recommend them for service.

Merrick B.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Merrick said the facility told him one price and then they changed the price, again.

DALE S.
Lithonia, GA
09/05/2017
Unsatisfactory oil change
This incident is repetitive. Brought my vehicle in for a oil change and instructed secretary that fluids are extremely low and will need tap up. The instructions was typed on the work order but only oil change was done. Not even a drip of windshield fluid to wash my windows off. Power sterring bottle is almost empty. Terrible mechanic's that don't read and follow instructions.
Highly unsatisfied.